It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Anthony Fauci - FULLY VACCINATED will not occur until THREE Injections of Covid Vaccine.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

I am sure they will announce a fourth booster shot.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freenrgy2

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle
a reply to: carewemust

I guess people aren't dying as fast as they figured they would. Gotta get some more poison into them, mutate them, just make a mess for the rest of us to clean up later.

When actively and publicaly, they state population control, sterilization and death as their goals using "vaccines," why would you think they are actually stating multiply, reproductive rights and life?

Cheers - Dave

Source for any of this or just a nonsensical and nonfactual rant?

People are dying from the jab by the tens of thousands so far, ending up with life threatening and other adverse effects by the millions so far (VAERS, Yellow Card, the WHO's own site, etc). Of course I only know 20 people who have died between 22 hrs and 2 weeks after the jab (just got back from the funeral for the 20th person, nice lady, 52).

Call it the extrapolation of data and evidence, because there is a lot of data and a lot of evidence :-) Why, did you get the jab? Getting nervous?

Cheers - Dave

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zitterbewegung
a reply to: KorosStrohna

"science changes" I can't ever forget that. When I heard him say that I lost all respect.

Science does change. It used to think that the Earth was the centre of the solar system, etc.

Why is that a problem for you.

Not commenting on Faucci, just saying.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freenrgy2

I guess people aren't dying as fast as they figured they would. Gotta get some more poison into them, mutate them, just make a mess for the rest of us to clean up later.

When actively and publicaly, they state population control, sterilization and death as their goals using "vaccines," why would you think they are actually stating multiply, reproductive rights and life?

Cheers - Dave

Source for any of this or just a nonsensical and nonfactual rant?

People are dying from the jab by the tens of thousands so far, ending up with life threatening and other adverse effects by the millions so far (VAERS, Yellow Card, the WHO's own site, etc). Of course I only know 20 people who have died between 22 hrs and 2 weeks after the jab (just got back from the funeral for the 20th person, nice lady, 52).

Call it the extrapolation of data and evidence, because there is a lot of data and a lot of evidence :-) Why, did you get the jab? Getting nervous?

Cheers - Dave

No, they are not.

You know 20 people dead?! Really?

Sounds to me that you are quite the jinx.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Science: the intellectual and practical activity encompassing the systematic study of the structure and behaviour of the physical and natural world through observation and experiment.

Science does not change. Data and observations change through experiments.

Fauci has on many occasions said the science has changed. He is full of it. The science never changed.

I'm starting to think he's not a scientist!

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger
a reply to: chr0naut

How can they detect Delta or any variant when its sketchy to detect C19?

Can you help me to to find concrete data on how they detect variants besides guessing based on symptoms?

Thank you

They sequence its genome. It can be done in a lot of labs these days.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Perhaps??
Good grief, now everyone is unvaccinated and soon some of the people who have been attacking those who refused the jab initially will find the tables have turned on them when they start asking questions or refusing to get vaxxed over and over again.
The way the vaccine roll out is unfolding is unbelievable, it will make the Afghanistan retreat look like picnic.
What a horror show.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Educate yourself please for the love of mankind.

"After the vaccine is injected into a person’s arm, the adenoviruses bump into cells and latch onto proteins on their surface. The cell engulfs the virus in a bubble and pulls it inside. Once inside, the adenovirus escapes from the bubble and travels to the nucleus, the chamber where the cell’s DNA is stored. "

"The adenovirus pushes its DNA into the nucleus. The adenovirus is engineered so it can’t make copies of itself, but the gene for the coronavirus spike protein can be read by the cell and copied into a molecule called messenger RNA, or mRNA. "

www.nytimes.com...

The article is behind a paywall, and I can't read it, so I'll have to take your word for it that it says that.

The adenovirus is a DNA virus, in that it has a double stranded genome, rather than just being RNA. It is also retroviral and so it does enter the nucleus in its natural state. Adenovirus can be used as a vector for gene therapy.

However the adenovirus used in the Moderna and Johnson & Johnson vaccines is inactivated, and does not reproduce. It doesn't need to enter the nucleus to deliver its mRNA 'payload' that codes for the spike protein, and so it doesn't.

This type of viral partial activity is referred to as abortive cycle. All it does is get through the wall of the cell where it carries the mRNA sequence payload, and then the retroviral part of the viral cycle is inhibited, so nothing gets into the nucleus, and no further adenovirus virions are produced.

The inactivated adenovirus breaks down within the cell, releasing the mRNA strand that codes for the spike protein at the same time.

Because it is a DNA virus, but doesn't get into the nucleus, it does also not replicate via RNA transcription. So, all it is, is a package to protect the mRNA sequence from degradation, and to get it through the cell wall. Once it has done that job, it is waste product.

edit on 3/9/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
a reply to: TzarChasm

I am sure they will announce a fourth booster shot.

The CDC Vaccine Verification cards contain entries for logging 8 boosters.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

People who got vaccinated before March 3rd are now NON-VACCINATED, because their vaccine is down to 52% effectiveness.

Would people have allowed themselves to be injected with an experimental vaccine, to combat a barely lethal virus, if they knew it would be only 52% effective after 6 months, and becoming less effective every hour of every day?

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

Science: the intellectual and practical activity encompassing the systematic study of the structure and behaviour of the physical and natural world through observation and experiment.

Science does not change. Data and observations change through experiments.

Fauci has on many occasions said the science has changed. He is full of it. The science never changed.

I'm starting to think he's not a scientist!

I'm starting to think that basic knowledge of science is being poorly taught to some posters on here, if at all.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I am dumbfounded and terrified how uneducated people are about these technologies (mRNA and Viral Vector) and how willingly they line up and volunteer for a world-wide phase 3 trial, brag about getting it, and become smug.

Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine (mRNA-1273): Mechanism of Action
"
•The mRNA-1273 enters the cell
cytoplasm and does not enter
the nucleus
•The mRNA is non-replicating and
is present transiently within the
cell
•The mRNA is translated by the
ribosomes to form prefusion-
stabilized SARS-CoV-2 spike
proteins
•The spike proteins are shuttled
to the surface of the cell and are
presented to the immune system
•The spike proteins are also
processed into small peptides
that also are presented to the
immune system
"
covid-slides.idea.medicine.uw.edu...

Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine (BNT-162b2): Mechanism of Action
"
The BNT-162b2 mRNA enters the
cell cytoplasm and does not
enter the nucleus
•The mRNA is non-replicating and
is present transiently within the
cell
•The mRNA is translated by the
ribosomes to form prefusion-
stabilized SARS-CoV-2 spike
proteins
•The spike proteins are shuttled
to the surface of the cell and are
presented to the immune system
•The spike proteins are also
processed into small peptides
that also are presented to the
immune system
"
covid-slides.idea.medicine.uw.edu...

Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine

"After the vaccine is injected into a person’s arm, the adenoviruses bump into cells and latch onto proteins on their surface. The cell engulfs the virus in a bubble and pulls it inside. Once inside, the adenovirus escapes from the bubble and travels to the nucleus, the chamber where the cell’s DNA is stored. "

"The adenovirus pushes its DNA into the nucleus. The adenovirus is engineered so it can’t make copies of itself, but the gene for the coronavirus spike protein can be read by the cell and copied into a molecule called messenger RNA, or mRNA. "

www.nytimes.com...

I'd like to add the phase three trials for Pfizer and Moderna vaccinated most of their placebo groups hampering the study of long term effects. Somehow this article spins it in a positive light and it was the right thing to do. However was it the right thing to do considering the rest of the world getting the vaccine without any study of long term effects.

www.npr.org...

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Dude the article is not wrong. Now I'm feeling bad for you.

"3. DNA vaccine

Immunization with nucleic acids has received considerable attention in the field of new generation vaccines. The first proof of concept of a DNA vaccine was made in 1990 and involved the injection of RNA or DNA molecules, expressing chloramphenicol acetyltransferase, luciferase, and beta-galactosidase into mouse skeletal muscle, and the expression of reporter genes in vivo, which can be detected for up to two months after infection [19,20]. In brief, DNA vaccine consists of delivering genes or fragments of it, encoding immunogenic antigens to the host's cells by using DNA plasmids as a vector. This approach induces both humoral and cell-mediated immune responses efficiently [21,22]. The vaccine formulation is made such that the genetic material is translocated to the host's cell nucleus (Fig. 1 ). Once it reaches there, the mammalian promoter present in the vector structure is activated, triggering the transcription of the gene used for the vaccine through the host's cellular machinery. The antigen-presenting cells (APCs) are the major target cells to receive the genetic material. In addition, myocytes have been reported to play a crucial role [19]. After the translation of the translocated gene into a protein or protein fragment, it is further processed into peptides that bind to major histocompatibility complex (MHC) class I or II. Cells other than APC, such as the myocytes, use MHC-I for the antigen presentation, and APC, such as dendritic cells (DCs), can use MHC-II, resulting in cross-priming and presentation of antigens to both CD4+ and CD8+ T cells [[23], [24], [25], [26]]. Regarding COVID-19 immune regulation, a recent study showed that at-risk patients with pericardial effusion with a worse prognosis show elevated CD3+CD8+ T cells together with reduced Tregs and CD14+HLA-DR+ monocytes [26]. These findings show that the main course of the disease occurs because of a misbalance of the immune response, often leading to misregulation and worsening of the infection [27]. Thus, the vaccines in development against COVID-19 aim to build a proper and effective immune response without causing such misbalance. Of note, not only this cellular immune response can be activated, but also humoral responses can be triggered if the produced immunogen is released from the cells and recognized by B cell receptors [25]."
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 02:05 PM
link   

I highly recommend you stop using Google as a search engine.
Google purposefully feeds people information lacking in detail.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Zitterbewegung

well the mRNA-1345

Will work the same way so will that also need regular boosters, will it go on the same Card as the mRNA-1273
fyi

The Company also intends to evaluate the potential of combinations of mRNA-1345 with its vaccines against other respiratory pathogens in children and separately in older adults. Moderna owns worldwide commercial rights to mRNA-1345.

So how many of you are pre booking your mRNA-1644, mRNA-1574, mRNA-1010, mRNA-3927,mRNA-1893,mRNA-13704 shots.

These shots are going to the essence of life with luck and a good immune system, you might live until you're at least 70.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

The data changed.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 02:20 PM
link   

a reply to: Oldcarpy2

The data changed.

It has a tendency to do that.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: puzzled2

Seems like the shots will go on forever. I wonder what the side effects from the boosters will be like since the side effects of second mRNA shot were worse than first.

Once again thank you to all the people that signed up for the global phase 3 trial.

I'm in the placebo group; selflessly risking my life for everyone else so we can gather good data on these vaccines.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

So you don't have a source. Got it.

Why did I get the jab....I believe they are safe and it might very well safe my life or the life of a loved one. My wife has MS (fully vaccinated) but I still want to do all I can to protect her.

The only thing I'm nervous about are the number of people like yourself that will use any excuse to not get vaccinated, thereby prolonging the pandemic, which could result in many more variants that make whatever protection the current vaccine offers null.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Zitterbewegung

Flu shots are given annually, so there's that.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join