It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Anthony Fauci - FULLY VACCINATED will not occur until THREE Injections of Covid Vaccine.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I guess it depends on definitions.
Here is example and could lead to confusion.

"Gene therapy utilizes the delivery of DNA into cells, which can be accomplished by several methods, summarized below. The two major classes of methods are those that use recombinant viruses (sometimes called biological nanoparticles or viral vectors) and those that use naked DNA or DNA complexes (non-viral methods)."

"Adenoviruses

Adenoviruses are viruses that carry their genetic material in the form of double-stranded DNA. They cause respiratory, intestinal, and eye infections in humans (especially the common cold). When these viruses infect a host cell, they introduce their DNA molecule into the host. The genetic material of the adenoviruses is not incorporated (transient) into the host cell's genetic material. The DNA molecule is left free in the nucleus of the host cell, and the instructions in this extra DNA molecule are transcribed just like any other gene. The only difference is that these extra genes are not replicated when the cell is about to undergo cell division so the descendants of that cell will not have the extra gene.[citation needed] "
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Shhhh....you can't tell them about what happened in every other trial of mRNA vaccines before this one.

But if it starts to happen, you also have to feel sorry.

It is the ultimate, cyclical , hypocritical hypochondriac disease in existence....

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Makes one wonder. After all these years why hasn't one been approved. Hmmmm.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Collect them all.

Too, think are actually programs like this.
edit on 3-9-2021 by Proto88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 09:48 PM
link   

If you have all the answers, why aren't you telling someone who can do something about it instead of playing keyboard warrior insulting other members on this site whose views you disagree with?

Otherwise, you're nothing more than a shill.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freenrgy2

If you have all the answers, why aren't you telling someone who can do something about it instead of playing keyboard warrior insulting other members on this site whose views you disagree with?

Otherwise, you're nothing more than a shill.

I really don't understand how speaking/typing the truth is insulting? Keyboard warrior, I'm retired and a little bored, I did some vehicle repairs today to keep me busy, but I thought I would look in at ATS for a bit. I am not paid to write or anything else involved with covid. I research for the sake of doing research and to look at all sides. I don't have all the answers, if I did a would have a good list of people to have "meetings" with who weren't front men.

Maybe you could direct me to whomever is in charge of the present mess on this planet? I'm older and my eyes are getting bad, but I still know how to ride a bike :-)

Cheers - Dave

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Has anyone mentioned that the polio vaccine requires 4 doses?

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 10:21 PM
link   

You're rude, arrogant and, apparently, think anyone who took the vaccine is going to die.

Not much more I can say. You're bad people in my book.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Freenrgy2

I would like to say. I hope the mRNA and Viral Vector technology works. It would be a miracle. I do not with harm on anyone and hope everyone has good health.

I am not convinced it's safe yet but I hope it is.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 10:25 PM
link   
They have placed the goal posts in outer space so they can keep moving outward.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 10:46 PM
link   
According to the rumors Pfizer is working a pill which vaxed people have to take twice a day.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: wdkirk

And a Pfizer Pill alongside that i wonder how many vaxed who appeared on TV MSM for the lineup will be in for that?

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zitterbewegung
a reply to: chr0naut

"Viral vectors are promising tools for gene therapy and vaccines"

gene therapies use viral vectors
J&J vaccine use viral vectors

The use the viral vector is used the same way in both cases. To deliver DNA into the nuclei of cells.
That is the whole point of a viral vector.
In the case of J&J vaccine the DNA delivered to the nuclei lacks other pathogen genes required for replication. (see link below)

"Gene therapy
Main article: Gene therapy

Gene therapy is a technique for correcting defective genes responsible for disease development. In the future, gene therapy may provide a way to cure genetic disorders, such as severe combined immunodeficiency, cystic fibrosis or even haemophilia A. Because these diseases result from mutations in the DNA sequence for specific genes, gene therapy trials have used viruses to deliver unmutated copies of these genes to the cells of the patient's body. There have been a huge number of laboratory successes with gene therapy. However, several problems of viral gene therapy must be overcome before it gains widespread use. Immune response to viruses not only impedes the delivery of genes to target cells but can cause severe complications for the patient. In one of the early gene therapy trials in 1999 this led to the death of Jesse Gelsinger, who was treated using an adenoviral vector.[2]

Some viral vectors, for instance gamma-retroviruses, insert their genomes at a seemingly random location on one of the host chromosomes, which can disturb the function of cellular genes and lead to cancer. In a severe combined immunodeficiency retroviral gene therapy trial conducted in 2002, four of the patients developed leukemia as a consequence of the treatment;[3] three of the patients recovered after chemotherapy.[4] Adeno-associated virus-based vectors are much safer in this respect as they always integrate at the same site in the human genome, with applications in various disorders, such as Alzheimer's disease. [5]

Vaccines
Main article: Viral vector vaccine

A live vector vaccine is a vaccine that uses an organism (typically virus or bacterium) that does not cause disease to transport the pathogen genes into the body in order to stimulate an immune response.[6] Viruses expressing pathogen proteins are currently being developed as vaccines against these pathogens, based on the same rationale as DNA vaccines. The genes used in such vaccines are usually antigen coding surface proteins from the pathogenic organism. They are then inserted into the genome of a non-pathogenic organism, where they are expressed on the organism's surface and can elicit an immune response.[clarification needed]

Unlike attenuated vaccines, viral vector vaccines lack other pathogen genes required for replication, so infection by the pathogen is impossible. Adenoviruses are being actively developed as vaccine vectors. "

en.wikipedia.org...

So bacterial vector vaccines enter the nucleus and modify DNA?

... or, could it be that you have misunderstood what a viral vector vaccine means?

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 12:38 AM
link   

For the love of god.

Viral Vectors deliver DNA into the nucleus of cells

What is the issue understanding this?

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Need a third shot to be legally vaccinated?

Welcome to the club vaccinated folks. You are now a threat to human existance, till you get the third one. And the fourth...

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 12:44 AM
link   

" Adenoviruses

Adenoviruses are DNA viruses with broad cell tropism that can transiently transduce nearly any mammalian cell type. The adenovirus enters target cells by binding to the Coxsackie/Adenovirus receptor (CAR) (Bergelson et al.,1997). After binding to the CAR, the adenovirus is internalized via integrin-mediated endocytosis followed by active transport to the nucleus, where its DNA is expressed episomally (Hirata and Russell, 2000). Although adenoviral vectors work well for transient delivery in many cell types, for some difficult cell lines such as non-dividing cells and for stable expression, lentiviral vectors are preferred. The packaging capacity of adenoviruses is 7–8 kb."

www.thermofisher.com... rs.html

"An adenovirus vaccine is a virus that has been altered so that it can't make you sick, it can't replicate, it cannot integrate into your DNA, so they take out some really important parts of that virus genome."

www.mayoclinic.org...

I don't know how I can spell it out more clearly for you. You are wrong.

But I was saying that the J&J and the Moderna vaccines, aren't gene therapies.

And that the inactivated adenovirus, used as a viral vector in those vaccines, does not get into the cell nucleus and does not alter our DNA.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Has anyone mentioned that the polio vaccine requires 4 doses?

Please... no polish jokes. This is a serious topic.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 12:48 AM
link   

For the love of god.

Viral Vectors deliver DNA into the nucleus of cells

What is the issue understanding this?

Viral vectors can deliver gene therapies (those viral vectors that enter the nucleus and modify the DNA there). This does not mean that all viral vector vaccines do so. Nor does it mean that all viral vector vaccines are gene therapies.

In the case of the J&J and Moderna vaccines for COVID-19, they do not enter the nucleus, and they aren't gene therapies because of this.

The viral and bacterial vector vaccines means that the vaccine payload is carried in to the cell, by a different (and usually inactivated or benign) virus or bacteria.

A gene therapy is one that penetrates the nucleus of a cell and modifies the DNA in the nucleus.

A "gene therapy" has a different meaning to a "viral vector".

They are different things, with different meanings.

A viral vector can deliver a gene therapy, but not all viral vectors deliver gene therapies.

Just like a dog is a quadrupedal animal type, not all quadrupedal animal types are dogs. To insist so, is a false equivalence, and a logical fallacy.

edit on 4/9/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: litterbaux
Need a third shot to be legally vaccinated?

Welcome to the club vaccinated folks. You are now a threat to human existance, till you get the third one. And the fourth...

Unfortunately, there are too many "challenged" people who mistakenly believe when two of the most least trusted entities partner with each other (Big Pharma + Govt), the result is a dream-team of integrity and honesty.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut\

Viral Vectors deliver DNA into the nuclei. Some change the DNA while others (vaccines) do not.

For the love of humanity educate yourself.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join