It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Anthony Fauci - FULLY VACCINATED will not occur until THREE Injections of Covid Vaccine.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I have spent this entire day trying to educate people on the mRNA and Viral Vector technology is and I have been met with opposition.

WTF is wrong you you people.

I assume you are so uninformed you don't even know what these vaccines are.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: litterbaux
Need a third shot to be legally vaccinated?

Welcome to the club vaccinated folks. You are now a threat to human existance, till you get the third one. And the fourth...

Unfortunately, there are too many "challenged" people who mistakenly believe when two of the most least trusted entities partner with each other (Big Pharma + Govt), the result is a dream-team of integrity and honesty.

I just hope people realize the slippery slope they're on. Thinking, yeah just another shot and I'm good for a bit, is scary to me.

And if they miss that shot? You are now unable to go into a store and buy your honey bunches of oats and milk.

The goal posts are now fluid. How is that okay with everyone?
edit on 4-9-2021 by litterbaux because: grammer

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: litterbaux

They haven’t thought this through. They were having too much fun looking down at someone for once in their sad lives.
Now they’re looking dumb because all of a sudden they’re unvaccinated again.
This is going to be more maintenance than they bargained for.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zitterbewegung

I have spent this entire day trying to educate people on the mRNA and Viral Vector technology is and I have been met with opposition.

WTF is wrong you you people.

I assume you are so uninformed you don't even know what these vaccines are.

Whenever you are attempting to demonstrate a truth/fact to someone, you have to include links to widely respected authorities. Then, even the dullest people will listen...at least for a little bit, unless you're mean-spirited.

In that case, they would use your attitude as an excuse to remain ignorant.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 01:08 AM
link   

It's also recommended that you read and understand those sources. And making sure that they actually support your position before posting them.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zitterbewegung
a reply to: chr0naut

Viral Vectors deliver DNA into the nuclei. Some change the DNA while others (vaccines) do not.

There are viral vector vaccines that deliver gene therapies, and that do enter the nucleus, and do change DNA. Examples are proposed anti-cancer vaccines:

Gene Therapy for Cancer Treatment: Past, Present and Future

There are also viral vector vaccines that do NOT enter the nucleus, or change DNA. For example the J&J and Moderna vaccines against COVID-19.

For the love of humanity educate yourself.

You are defining all viral vector vaccines as entering the nucleus. That is not always the case.

edit on 4/9/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Need a third shot to be legally vaccinated?

Welcome to the club vaccinated folks. You are now a threat to human existance, till you get the third one. And the fourth...

Unfortunately, there are too many "challenged" people who mistakenly believe when two of the most least trusted entities partner with each other (Big Pharma + Govt), the result is a dream-team of integrity and honesty.

I just hope people realize the slippery slope they're on. Thinking, yeah just another shot and I'm good for a bit, is scary to me.

And if they miss that shot? You are now unable to go into a store and buy your honey bunches of oats and milk.

The goal posts are now fluid. How is that okay with everyone?

Just wait until the vaccine and booster medical complications begin to surface in greater number.

Unimaginable PANIC and ANGER will ensue.

(Americans won't just sit around and cry, like most citizens of the world will.)

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

It's also recommended that you read and understand those sources. And making sure that they actually support your position before posting them.

Or sharing them with others in person. One of my favorite methods, just to see the look on their faces!

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

My position is the truth. You pervert it.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Zitterbewegung

Incorrect.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 01:43 AM
link   
My employer - which is privately owned by a staunchly Libertarian person - paid over $5 million to comp employees for getting vaccinated.

This isn’t the flu, folks, and this business owner didn’t spend that for fun. They know something we don’t almost assuredly.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: VulcanWerks

This isn’t the flu, folks, and this business owner

I dont like bribes.

They know something we don’t almost assuredly.

Well for one take a look at the rising cases in Israel. And the unknowns of the new tech mRNA vaxs. The fact that Pfizer is working on a pill that u need after a vax? every twice a day? no thanks.

If the business owner cared about their workers they would be giving u a "Choice" but this is not what is happening.

edit on 4-9-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 01:53 AM
link   
100 dollars for to get vaxed? do politicians think most are that stupid?

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

The fact that Pfizer is working on a pill that u need after a vax? every twice a day?

No. You have it wrong.
Look deeper. It would be a treatment for those who become infected. Vaccinated or not.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 02:00 AM
link   

To go alongside vax is what i read. And knowing the sketchy history of Pfizer no thank you. I know in my community people who are vaxed are reporting and talking about side effects.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 02:03 AM
link   

To go alongside vax is what i read.
Then your source is mistaken.

I know in my community people who are vaxed are reporting and talking about side effects.
This has not been my experience.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 02:20 AM
link   

This has not been my experience.

I Am sure.....

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 02:21 AM
link   

If you think I'm lying, just say it.

You understand that I can just as easily say the same of you. You stated your experience, and I, mine.

edit on 9/4/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Problary most who you talked with you wont say it directly in front of you. Or that they have issues. When i talk to people in the community i dont bring it up.

Some they bring it on their own when they mention pain.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Problary most who you talked with you wont say it directly.
I have asked them. Directly. So maybe they are lying to me? Why?

Some they bring it on their own when they mention pain.
I don't understand this statement.

edit on 9/4/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join