It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Anthony Fauci - FULLY VACCINATED will not occur until THREE Injections of Covid Vaccine.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 09:18 AM
link   
top prediction for 2022
you'll need at least a 4th dose otherwise you'll be considered an unvaxxed. but don't tell the current fully vaxxed, they'll call you a conspiracy theorist.
edit on 5-9-2021 by Qcluminati because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freenrgy2
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

Sorry bud...but you stated this was gene therapy.

You can write 100 paragraphs, but your replies are still BS.
their patents disagree with you. They are, in fact, gene therapy, by their very own admission.

edit on 5-9-2021 by macaronicaesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 04:19 PM
link   
This answers a lot of questions

THE STORY OF IVERMECTIN AND COVID-19
www.bitchute.com...

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Notice very much that he said "fully vaccinated" not "fully immune". It's because these injections do not provide immunity like when naturally derived.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 06:13 PM
link   
FYI 9.5.2021

Two of the Biden Administration's top supporters, the New York Times and CNN, are slamming the administration for it's disasterous handling of America's business, and damaging Democrats all over the country due to displaying such ineptness. A CNN example from today...

CNN panel blasts Biden admin's inability to communicate clearly on COVID: 'People feel jerked around'

A CNN panel blasted the Biden administration on Sunday for getting ahead of the science on booster shots, noting Americans are getting "frustrated" by the haphazardness at the White House.

President Biden proclaimed booster shots would be available to the public by September 20, yet the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) appeared to be caught off guard by that goal.

They told the White House, regulators need more time to review necessary data before setting a date.

The FDA is poised to approve boosters for those who got the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine, but the wait is reportedly going to be longer for those who got the Johnson & Johnson and Moderna shots.

Two senior officials at the FDA resigned in the wake of disagreement about the deadline.

Dr. Marc Siegel described it as "a mess for the administration" in a recent interview.

More on the failing administration at: www.foxnews.com...

It's time for these "media organizations" to do what is best for the country, and for the people (you and me), who enable their existence;

To call for Joe Biden to step down, or call for his removal via the 24th amendment, or by Impeachment.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: macaronicaesar

huh?

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Then you are just as complicit if you have information that could save lives and tell nobody except members on a conspiracy website. Probably doesn't help with one's credibility either.

But, I honestly don't believe the fear you're pushing.
edit on 5-9-2021 by Freenrgy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Qcluminati

Israel agrees with you.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 02:16 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 02:17 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 02:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Qcluminati
top prediction for 2022
you'll need at least a 4th dose otherwise you'll be considered an unvaxxed. but don't tell the current fully vaxxed, they'll call you a conspiracy theorist.

Fauci said on CNN Sunday that the 3rd injection (aka Booster #1) will likely provide "more robust longer term protection" against severe Covid-19 illness.

More robust? Longer term? Dr. Anthony "super ego" Fauci pulls words out of his arse, without ever explaining HOW he arrives at conclusions. Arrogant SOB is he.

Fauci is also petitioning President Biden to enact a universal mandatory vaccine regime for everyone over age 11 in the United States.

He said if we do this NOW, it will be a wonderful Christmas this year. 🎄

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 02:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Qcluminati
top prediction for 2022

Fauci said on CNN Sunday that the 3rd injection (aka Booster #1) will likely provide "more robust longer term protection" against severe Covid-19 illness.

More robust? Longer term? Dr. Anthony "super ego" Fauci pulls words out of his arse, without ever explaining HOW he arrives at conclusions. Arrogant SOB is he.

Fauci is also petitioning President Biden to enact a universal mandatory vaccine regime for everyone over age 11 in the United States.

He said if we do this NOW, it will be a wonderful Christmas this year. 🎄

seriously? universal mandate in USA? somebody needs to....i'll just shut my mouth.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 07:15 AM
link   
1) Find a friendly nurse.
2) Find out what his/her price is.
3) They shoot your vaccine in the garbage where it
belongs.
4) Nurse fills out the stupid card.
5) You are entered into the Covid database as up to date.
6) Proceed to laugh at how easy it really is this early on to
NOT take the shot.

The constant complaining isn't necessary. Finding a nurse willing to take a few hundred dollars is easier than finding a homeless man to take that bottle of Vodka off your hands.
The longer you wait and kick the can, the more time you're giving "them" to figure out ways to prevent fraud.

This is a war. Act like it and prepare accordingly.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Number one you do not stick foriegn objects up the nose the brian is to close,, many people died and on top this
he is not medical advisor just a paid clone agent doing work of the devil watch out for this nut case ..

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freenrgy2
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Then you are just as complicit if you have information that could save lives and tell nobody except members on a conspiracy website. Probably doesn't help with one's credibility either.

But, I honestly don't believe the fear you're pushing.

10's of thousands of doctors, nurses, professors, lab technicians, etc., have spoken out, where did it get them other than sanctioned, losing their jobs, grants, character assassination, etc? I'm retired recently and I have been pointing out the issues. I can explain the mechanics of death with the jab quite well and everything I have said is supported by medical doctors, but it doesn't matter does it. A cult member cannot be deprogrammed until they learn the truth themselves and most of the Branch Covidians are either too lazy, too busy or too driven by fear to even attempt to do the research to change their worldview. They don't want to, they are comfortable within the lie and too admit the lie means they have to admit they were played and quite possibly, naive or stupid. But worse, how do you deprogram cult members "en masse?"

The whole situation is very sad, it really worries me that as a species we have sunk so low. I always hoped that people were smarter than this, I used train even not so smart people to think critically and do some pretty great things in the lab and in the field, but it turns out I was just lucky enough to have people who could be motivated. The majority of people seem to just be NPC's is this big virtual reality construct.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

"likely"

Fauci loves that word. So very scientific of him.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Well they will create a new type of person, not anti-vaccination people, but anti-endless booster shots people.
They keep moving the goal posts, when the Vaccine first came out they said up to 82% protection on one shot, then they went to say you must get a second booster shot to get a third booster shot to be fully vaccinated.
Sorry I am not into risking my health with every booster shot risking a negative reaction.

"Fully vaccinated" is a bogus term at this point, if I just got vaccinated with my first shot I am in better shape than the guy who got his second shot 6 months ago.

This is so stupid.
edit on 6-9-2021 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 12:09 PM
link   
So to all the unvaxxed, they will need 3 or 4 shots to be “fully vaxxed”? Sounds like a lot of injections! After all the ill effects from the second for most what kind of harm could that cause?!?

a reply to: Blue_Jay33

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Skepticape

No that is wrong, we only get one shot a year for the flu, why would you need a shot every 2 months, it's bogus, it's the blind leading the blind off the cliff of stupidity to our societies ultimate demise.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   
What is wrong? I never said anything about a time table of 2 months, nor am I discussing the flu shot.

Did our czar not say 3 covid jabs needed for fully vax? Careful who your calling stupid when you can’t even follow a single post...

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
a reply to: Skepticape

No that is wrong, we only get one shot a year for the flu, why would you need a shot every 2 months, it's bogus, it's the blind leading the blind off the cliff of stupidity to our societies ultimate demise.

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join