It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Anthony Fauci - FULLY VACCINATED will not occur until THREE Injections of Covid Vaccine.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Skepticape

I am not saying you are wrong or stupid, I mean the requirement is and unnecessary.
What I am saying is let's say a person has no vaccinations, they then get job that requires it.
In theory they would be getting vaccinated every 28 days X 3 if the 4 holds. And that would be way overkill like you said in your original post. Sorry it was not clear I agree with your question.

Even if you support vaccinations, getting 4 rapid injections like that can't sit well with anybody.
And there is no real phase four trials for that method either, who knows what could happen?
edit on 6-9-2021 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Everybody who believes what Dr. Fauci says please stand on your heads.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Dave, please PROVE that the vaccine is killing people en masse and will kill off most of humanity.

I mean, you're retired....you've got time that, apparently, I don't have since I'm a dead man walking.
edit on 6-9-2021 by Freenrgy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freenrgy2

Dave, please PROVE that the vaccine is killing people en masse and will kill off most of humanity.

I mean, you're retired....you've got time that, apparently, I don't have since I'm a dead man walking.

Why should I? I haven't taken the jab and I won't, because I have done the research.

Regardless, there is so much information out there it's ridiculous. Doesn't it seem long past the time to rethink a decision that cannot be changed? This is mRNA/rDNA genetic manipulation, the only way it can be fixed is to apply the original "coding" to all your cells that have been altered, if they haven't been destroyed by your immune system. That ship however has sailed once you make the initial change.

If you want adverse effects and deaths.... Check VAERS, Yellow Card and the WHO Adverse Reactions sites. You can also look for the Harvard Analysis on VAERS reporting which states only about 1% of adverse effects/deaths are reported. If you need to find information that has been altered on websites, like the definition of a vaccination, you can use the wayback machine at archive.org

It is your responsibility to do your own research and come to your own conclusions. You can believe what you want. I've given you enough information that you can look it all up ;-) I am retired, but I think I may work on my SUV tomorrow or maybe my truck, we have some good thunderstorms tonight, so I will probably have to check the RV as well.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Right, why would I expect the individual making extraordinary claims and using many words to do so, be on the hook for anything? After all, a conspiracy theorist's trademark is that they never have to prove anything. All they need to do is to make wild assertions and then claim "it is your own responsibility to do your own research."

Got it Dave.
edit on 8-9-2021 by Freenrgy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 06:25 AM
link   
I’m saying you are stupid now. Where the f do i say I support vaccines? I voice concern out of getting that many injections in short succession and you’ve just rambled on as if you are talking to someone else but reply to me. Are you drunk?

Seriously, me asking what sort of Impact having that many injections could have led you to believe I’m calling for forced injections on a 28 day timetable?

Lol you all live in your head here and parrot your favorite propeganda

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
a reply to: Skepticape

I am not saying you are wrong or stupid, I mean the requirement is and unnecessary.
What I am saying is let's say a person has no vaccinations, they then get job that requires it.
In theory they would be getting vaccinated every 28 days X 3 if the 4 holds. And that would be way overkill like you said in your original post. Sorry it was not clear I agree with your question.

Even if you support vaccinations, getting 4 rapid injections like that can't sit well with anybody.
And there is no real phase four trials for that method either, who knows what could happen?

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freenrgy2

Right, why would I expect the individual making extraordinary claims and using many words to do so, be on the hook for anything? After all, a conspiracy theorist's trademark is that they never have to prove anything. All they need to do is to make wild assertions and then claim "it is your own responsibility to do your own research."

Got it Dave.

What extraordinary claims? Go look at VAERS, YellowCard and the WHO site for adverse reactions. Go read the Pfizer site, go look up all the fraud and criminal activity and the $4.6 billion in fines. You expect me to do the work you should be doing yourself? This is how you people play the game, force everyone to do tons of work to support any claims that are patently obvious, when you should be doing the research work yourself, for yourself.

Wilful ignorance can be a terrible thing. People let other people think for them, soak up their information and when they find out it's wrong they'll do almost anything to deny the truth and support their own bias. Good luck with your belief system, or should I say the fraudster's "belief" system. People express cult-like behavior now and I really doubt any of them can be deprogrammed.

If someone gave me a sample of the pfizer, moderna and astrazeneca jabs, I would take them down to the university and analyze them using a STEM. If I was wrong, I'd admit it, but I still wouldn't take a jab for something I've already had, since I have natural acquired immunity. I can change my position based on REAL evidence, but not on the authoritarian dribblings, proclamations and pontifications of the type of people whom I have dealt with in the past that could give Satan evil lessons.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dutchowl

Everybody who believes what Dr. Fauci says please stand on your heads.

Fauci issues so many flip-flopping contradictions, he's bound to be right occasionally, just like a broken clock.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Wed Sept 8, 2021

Alert

The Un-Vaxed, and the soon-to-be Un-Vaxed, are on a collision course with President Biden's Administration.

The closer we get to learning the TRUTH about Covid-19, the more desperate authorities become to get everyone fully vaccinated, and keep us that way.

A "six point plan" is supposed to be implemented by the handlers of US President Joe Biden, tomorrow (9.9.2021).

Source: twitter.com...

There seems to be a HUGE HIDDEN TRUTH only a few at the very top are aware of. (It's likely these people and their families, are NOT vaccinated.)

edit on 9/8/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Anthony Fauci will flip flop again. You will be problary getting more booster shots than three or four

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Dutchowl

It appears those who voted for Biden Supposedly blindly do.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

Yes like the flu shots no one was getting yearly.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: Zitterbewegung
a reply to: chr0naut

The vaccine was advertised as something that would cause an immune response against the spike protein.
I guess it doesn't work. The delta strain still has a spike protein.
So tell me please. Why would a vaccine that attacks the spike protein not work on a variant that has the spike protein?

I can't wait for answer.

The Delta strain has 10 different mutations in the spike protein, compared to the Alpha.

The L452R and T487K mutations change key antigenic bindings. So this explains why the vaccine does not work as effectively, even though the virus still has a similar spike protein (for instance Pfizer vaccine went from 95% effectiveness against Alpha (B1.1.7) strain, to 93% effectiveness against Delta (B.1.617.2) strain (measured in Israel, where early Pfizer vaccine uptake was highest).

Also, the N terminal domain has been deleted from the Delta strain's spike protein by mutations 156del and 157del and this may have an effect on immune response.

The P681R mutation changes an amino acid next to a furin cleavage site on the spike, which makes it about 60% more infectious.

The third injection has nothing to do with the differences in the spike protein, however, it has more to do with the rapidity in the decline of immunity to all strains of SARS-CoV-2 - something that could only be determined over time.

Delta (B.1.617.2) - GVN

It sounds so interesting. Not.
You are sucking it out of your finger. Or parroting after someone who's making it up.
Interesting site you are quoting. Makes you feel knowledgable.
I dont see it being 93% effective in Israel so you can keep the protein tales

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: PapagiorgioCZ

originally posted by: Zitterbewegung

The vaccine was advertised as something that would cause an immune response against the spike protein.
I guess it doesn't work. The delta strain still has a spike protein.
So tell me please. Why would a vaccine that attacks the spike protein not work on a variant that has the spike protein?

I can't wait for answer.

The Delta strain has 10 different mutations in the spike protein, compared to the Alpha.

The L452R and T487K mutations change key antigenic bindings. So this explains why the vaccine does not work as effectively, even though the virus still has a similar spike protein (for instance Pfizer vaccine went from 95% effectiveness against Alpha (B1.1.7) strain, to 93% effectiveness against Delta (B.1.617.2) strain (measured in Israel, where early Pfizer vaccine uptake was highest).

Also, the N terminal domain has been deleted from the Delta strain's spike protein by mutations 156del and 157del and this may have an effect on immune response.

The P681R mutation changes an amino acid next to a furin cleavage site on the spike, which makes it about 60% more infectious.

The third injection has nothing to do with the differences in the spike protein, however, it has more to do with the rapidity in the decline of immunity to all strains of SARS-CoV-2 - something that could only be determined over time.

Delta (B.1.617.2) - GVN

It sounds so interesting. Not.
You are sucking it out of your finger. Or parroting after someone who's making it up.
Interesting site you are quoting. Makes you feel knowledgable.
I dont see it being 93% effective in Israel so you can keep the protein tales

So, you got nothing? No reason for what you opine, no supportive source?

Contrary to the headlines, Israel has only achieved 79% of the population with two vaccinations, which is less than is required for herd immunity for the Alpha strain. The Delta strain is more contagious and so it will require an even higher number to be vaccinated or to have overcome the disease, to achieve herd immunity levels.

Israel is a small country with extremely high population density in the cities, it is also now dealing with a far more contagious strain. Alongside that, it delayed its responses (such as lockdowns) to the initial infection, and so has allowed the existence of a large reservoir of the infected from which to grow.

Also, contrary to headlines, the identification that they may require a second booster does not mean that suddenly 10 million people have had that booster. Many web pundits seem to be ignoring the truth of the situation and be implying that the situation in Israel indicates a failure of effectiveness of the vaccine.

edit on 10/9/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 03:01 AM
link   

The vaccine is composed of 99 percent graphine oxide which is poisonous and reacts to 5G frequency bands. Plans within plans.

The vaccine replaces broad spectrum natural immune system with specific antibodies only for original COVID virus. The immune system is compromised!!!! This is wildly dangerous. If the worlds powers didn't worship money, this would never be considered to vaccinate the entire population with an experimental vaccine on a virus so deadly that one needs to be tested to know one has it, or is so safe that it needs to convince the people the vaccine is safe. Now they want to force the "unvaccinated" with economic warfare. Sounds more and more akin to mark of beast territory.

Graphine Oxide is 3 carbons, elements combined, so 6 6 6, and goes to the brain!

See videos of people being magnetized after the vaccine shot. Wake up people!!!

edit on 11-9-2021 by TTU77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Next year it will be increased further

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 05:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: TTU77

The vaccine is composed of 99 percent graphine oxide which is poisonous and reacts to 5G frequency bands. Plans within plans.

Graphene oxide is yellow dissolved in water and dark brown as a dry powder.

Graphenea Graphene Oxide

Here's a video of graphene oxide on YouTube. If you view it there, you will see similar videos of the actual material.
So, how would the Pfizer vaccine be a clear liquid if it was 99% graphene oxide - made predominantly out of carbon?

Also, the normal wavelengths of the 5G spectrum is between 1mm and 10mm. An efficient dipole antenna would have to subtend 1/2 of that wavelength to pick up the radio signal, and that antenna would be visible to the naked eye.

Something small enough to be injectable and invisible would not be able to interact with a radio signal of such a wavelength.

If 5G worked without antennas, there would be no need to mount them on cellphone towers, which are large and conspicuous aerials.

The vaccine replaces broad spectrum natural immune system with specific antibodies only for original COVID virus. The immune system is compromised!!!! This is wildly dangerous.

Nothing in the vaccine 'replaces' anything in the natural immune system.

The vaccine requires the full function of the immune system to work.

The vaccines provide an identifying key, called an antibody, for the immune system to use to identify the pathogen.

While it is true that the vaccines mainly target just the spike protein of the virus, the normal function of exposure to the virus will trigger the creation of additional antibodies to other components of the virus and these would add to vaccinated immunity.

If the worlds powers didn't worship money,

Although it is arguable, but there are a few nominally anti-capitalistic political systems. Just saying.

this would never be considered to vaccinate the entire population with an experimental vaccine

Some have been fully approved now - not experimental any more!

on a virus so deadly that one needs to be tested to know one has it

1/2 a million dead in the US in a year and you think that?

or is so safe that it needs to convince the people the vaccine is safe. Now they want to force the "unvaccinated" with economic warfare. Sounds more and more akin to mark of beast territory.

Yeah, credit cards are the mark of the beast, barcodes are the mark of the beast, bitcoin is the mark of the best, vaccines are the mark of the beast, so many things that are nothing like what is prophesied in the the New Testament, are the mark of the beast.

Graphine Oxide is 3 carbons, elements combined, so 6 6 6, and goes to the brain!

Graphene Oxide is made out of Carbon, Oxygen, and Hydrogen. So, it's numbers would actually be 6 - 8 - 1.

And I'm not even sure what you mean by "goes straight to the brain". Does it swim there under its own power? Or do you mean it sticks to nerve cells? If it sticks to nerve cells, these are throughout the body, not just in the brain. So even if what you posted were vaguely true, it sounds like exaggerated hyperbole at best.

Graphene, made of carbon, is non-magnetic.

Everything in your post is wildly untrue.

edit on 11/9/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: TTU77

Graphene oxide is yellow in liquid and brown as a dry powder.

Graphenea Graphene Oxide

The normal wavelengths of the 5G spectrum is between 1mm and 10mm. An efficient dipole antenna would have to subtend 1/2 of that wavelength to pick up the radio signal, and that antenna would be visible to the naked eye.

Something small enough to be injectable would not be able to interact with a radio signal of such a wavelength.

The vaccine replaces broad spectrum natural immune system with specific antibodies only for original COVID virus. The immune system is compromised!!!! This is wildly dangerous. If the worlds powers didn't worship money, this would never be considered to vaccinate the entire population with an experimental vaccine on a virus so deadly that one needs to be tested to know one has it, or is so safe that it needs to convince the people the vaccine is safe. Now they want to force the "unvaccinated" with economic warfare. Sounds more and more akin to mark of beast territory.

So, how would the Pfizer vaccine be a clear liquid if it was 99% graphene oxide, made predominantly out of carbon?

Graphene, made of carbon, is non-magnetic.

Everything in your post is wildly untrue.

Do not conflate graphene with graphene oxide, which can magnetic.

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Regardless, how then can you explain arms becoming magnetized after the vaccine if you are so convinced there aren't any funky magnetic nano particles in the vaccine. Also, graphene itself, even though carbon, can also become magnetic by removing some atoms. I'm no material engineer, but I'm still highly sceptical of this entire situation.

As to why it is clear, I don't know, can only imagine that 99 percent of the material in the vaccine, aside from the liquid, is the graphene oxide.

Regardless, some things are still unclear since some sources say the vaccine is only 1ml, if that were the case, even if it were iron, that wouldnt be enought to be magnetic, so something weird is going on. Can anyone confirm the actual dosage size, which would need to be multiplied by 3 now I guess, haha.

Another source, graphene isn't magnetic, but it is an element and elements interact with other elements and therefore has the potential to change its properties. It seems simply hydrogen atoms can make graphene magnetic.

Hydrogen atoms can induce magnetism in graphene and be used to create a uniform magnetic order across the 1D material. That is the finding of researchers in Spain, France and Egypt, who also demonstrated that it is possible to atomically manipulate hydrogen atoms on graphene to control the local magnetic state.

A reason why they would graphene oxide:

Well we seeked for evidence from web full of deleted data and videos due to the newly appointed sentinels of the worldwide web , namely The Fact Checkers .

The invention patent belongs to the field of nano materials and biomedicine and relates to a vaccine. In particular to the development of the 2019-nCOV coronavirus nuclear recombinant nano vaccine. The NEW Corona vaccine contains GRAPHENE OXIDE , carnosine, CpG ,and new Corona virus RBD binding carnosine , CpG and neocoronavirus RBD on the backbone of GRAPHENE OXIDE To summarize it is a novel corona virus protein receptor binding region to provide a strong support for prevention and treatment of the novel corona virus.

As for the diode and 5G, dude, graphene oxide is affected by the magnetic field of 5G, this is pure science that isn't debateable. Please provide otherwise.

Note: to get releveant information, use duckduckgo. Google is completely whitewashed

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Antenna Rx and Tx. Aerials only Rx.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Why are some people even considering using a vaccine that utilizes aborted fetal tissue to manifacture the vaccines. This is evil, essentially turning people into cannibals of babies!

COVID-19 Vaccines & Fetal Cell Lines
In various stages of vaccine development and manufacturing, some of the COVID-19 vaccines
used cells originally isolated from fetal tissue (often referred to as fetal cells), some of which
were originally derived from an aborted fetus. The use of fetal cell lines is a very sensitive and
important topic within some faith communities and among individuals with concerns about the
ethics of using materials derived in this way.

The only way to get that fetal tissue is from live fetal babies. The heart needs to be beating as they extract it. How evil can you get and yet we are asked to trust the people who adhere to this lack of moralism? No words, utterly flabbergasted at the state of affairs on this. Who can fix this crazy world we live in ------> Only Jesus

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join