It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Anthony Fauci - FULLY VACCINATED will not occur until THREE Injections of Covid Vaccine.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 04:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Surely there must be a SCIENTIFIC REASON why Fauci said 3 shots will get the job done, instead of 4 or 5 or 6. Right?

If he gave a reason for 3, then what would he say in January when it’s 4, then July ‘22 when it’s 5? Ad infinitum…

(post by EmbIgn removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freenrgy2
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

You're rude, arrogant and, apparently, think anyone who took the vaccine is going to die.

Not much more I can say. You're bad people in my book.

It will be death accelerated, minutes to years, dependent on jab placement, proximity to veins and genetic make up. That's what happens when you destroy large portions of most organs and reduce their efficiency. I am saddened that people allowed themselves to be played this way. Do you want me to lie and say it's going to be ok, because I really can't lie like that. If you don't think I know what I am talking about, we'll, 45 years in engineering and r&d, PhD in physics, medical research with the nrc/NRC clients/universities.

You have every right to believe what you want, but I would still suggest you do the research, unless you believe that ignorance is truly bliss.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 9/4.2021 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Strange that you can't give me a link to a viral vector that doesn't deliver DNA into the nucleus.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Another link:

"When the vaccine is injected, the adenovirus particles penetrate cells in the person’s arm. The code for the spike protein — contained in the form of DNA, not RNA — enters each cell’s nucleus, prompting production of the spike. After several weeks, the immune system destroys these cells, but “remembers” how to respond in case it encounters an actual coronavirus."

www.inquirer.com...

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

LOL, with the way people are saying, I have all of these problems with their periods and having heart issues and what not, they still say, oh I would still get vaccinated. Yeah I would call that mind control.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 12:03 PM
link   

"Unlike the mRNA vaccines, adenovirus vaccines deliver instructions by DNA. This difference means that when the DNA-based adenovirus vector is delivered to a cell, the DNA makes its way into the nucleus, where it serves as a blueprint to produce mRNA that is released into the cytoplasm. The mRNA is then used to guide production of coronavirus spike protein, which is ultimately processed by immune system cells to generate immunity."

www.chop.edu...

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zitterbewegung

Strange that you can't give me a link to a viral vector that doesn't deliver DNA into the nucleus.

I also can't link to anything credible that says that viral vector vaccines are made of house bricks. That is because you won't find a scientific paper that talks about something that just doesn't happen, because that just isn't science.

If a viral vector vaccine entered the nucleus and delivered DNA there, it wouldn't be called an mRNA vaccine because it would be fundamentally a DNA vaccine.

There are such things as DNA vaccines, that use viral vectors for delivery, but the Moderna and J&J vaccines are mRNA vaccines. They aren't DNA vaccines.

Here's a white paper from Moderna that talks about the differences between a DNA and an mRNA vaccines and clearly states that DNA vaccines are only in trial. Since the publication of this paper, a DNA vaccine has been approved in India.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Another link:

"When the vaccine is injected, the adenovirus particles penetrate cells in the person’s arm. The code for the spike protein — contained in the form of DNA, not RNA — enters each cell’s nucleus, prompting production of the spike. After several weeks, the immune system destroys these cells, but “remembers” how to respond in case it encounters an actual coronavirus."

www.inquirer.com...

Another news site!

Clearly, you only know what you have read on the web, and there's a lot of false supposition out there.

Link a scientific and peer reviewed paper, or a credible and credentialed person who works in the field, and I'll reconsider my opinion based upon some related experience and study.

edit on 4/9/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Guy man dude I gave you plenty of non-news links.

Show me your links ok? dude?

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 06:22 PM
link   

"Unlike the mRNA vaccines, adenovirus vaccines deliver instructions by DNA.

That would imply that these vaccines aren't mRNA vaccines, wouldn't it. Yet every credible source has clearly stated that they are, in fact, mRNA vaccines.

Adenoviruses can deliver DNA vaccines, but the Moderna and J&J vaccines are not DNA vaccines.

This difference means that when the DNA-based adenovirus vector is delivered to a cell, the DNA makes its way into the nucleus, where it serves as a blueprint to produce mRNA that is released into the cytoplasm. The mRNA is then used to guide production of coronavirus spike protein, which is ultimately processed by immune system cells to generate immunity."

www.chop.edu...

So, would it not be beyond the realm of possibility that the writer of this article simply had a secondary school level of education and the wrong idea and since the peers of writer are similarly unqualified, that no-one has called them on it?

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 06:25 PM
link   

God no. Two of the vaccines are mRNA vaccines. Pfizer and Moderna. They deliver mRNA into the cell cytoplasm. Johnson and Johnson is a viral vector that delivers DNA directly to the nuclei of cells and the nuclei then use that DNA to create mRNA.

mRNA vaccines deliver mRNA directly.
Viral vector vaccine delivers DNA to nucleus which then creates mRNA.

The end result is similar but, again, mRNA vaccines deliver mRNA directly. Viral Vectors do not.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 06:32 PM
link   

The end result of these vaccines is to cause our cells to create spike proteins but that does not mean they are the same.
mRNA vaccines are called that because they deliver mRNA directly to the cells cytoplasm.

Viral Vectors vaccines are completely different and can be used for gene therapy as well. They deliver DNA into the nucleus.

Ultimately both result in the production of spike proteins but they go about it totally different ways.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Guy man dude I gave you plenty of non-news links.

Show me your links ok? dude?

I have.

In summary;

They are not DNA vaccines.
They don't mess with our DNA and then cause it to transcript the mRNA.
They deliver an mRNA sequence directly to the cytoplasm which is translated to the spike protein in the ribosomes, in the cytoplasm.

No need for dangerous mods to DNA and re-transcription prior to translation.

It is far easier and a more do-able thing to just use the adenovirus as a storage and delivery mechanism, that is inviable as a replicating virus because it's access to the nucleus is barred by removing the gene for reverse transcriptase.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 06:42 PM
link   

I did not say they mess with our DNA but they do deliver DNA into cell nuclei.

For the love of mankind. Read what I write.

Viral Vectors don't deliver mRNA at all. Never did.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 07:19 PM
link   

I have tried to explain the viral vector technology to you. Now you are just spreading dangerous misinformation. I just hope that most informed individuals do not believe what you are saying.

You still haven't been able to supply a single link backing up what you believe in your mind to be true because you cannot.

Are you a bot, woefully uninformed and uneducated, low IQ? You refuse to admit you are wrong. In doing that you pass on misinformation and hurt your fellow humans.

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

By then , You will All be Dead .

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Give the shot to Bill Gates see how many it takes...... Not hard to figure out..... One a month until it works..... You will know when your getting close his eyes will be like on a set of springs and he will say " You killing Me"""

a reply to: bobs_uruncle

posted on Sep, 4 2021 @ 11:05 PM
link   
God wins

a reply to: ZED332L

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 07:57 AM
link   
What if I got my shot at a baseball game? I’m allowed in still right? And my donut???

a reply to: carewemust

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join