It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About nine million doctors are either corrupt, negligent, cowards or a combination of all three

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Every country has their Feds.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 11:52 PM
link   

youre not a smart person .

sorry to break it to you this way.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rikku

youre not a smart person .

sorry to break it to you this way.

Wouldn't my level of cleverness have nothing to do with the topic?

But avoiding the subject of a debate, and making an insult against your opponent, is a sure sign that you have lost the debate.

Thank you for your concession.

edit on 22/8/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 01:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: XipeTotex

originally posted by: nonspecific
I'd imagine that over the past 18 months there's been enough of a reason to read up given that it's been the focus of the entire planet for all this time?

If it was my job and something of this magnitude came along I'd at least spend a bit of time looking into it, wouldn't you?

a reply to: xuenchen

They could do some research, they could speak up. But i bet they will rather keep their jobs.

Are you suggesting that they will lose their jobs by reporting accurately?

Yes, i know two cases, when this all started. The doctors were fired within 24 hours.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Over 9 million of them?

There's a few "whistle blowers" but that's a lot of people all keeping absolutely silent isn't it?

a reply to: XipeTotex

Its the same in all aspects of life, like a couple of years ago someone in my hometown started stabbing some guy at a buss stop, all of the people who were standing there just watched, did nothing, some left. Kinda the same thing happening. We just watch it all happen.

Have you thought about what you would do in that situation? Most people would not even be sure that it wasn't some sort of act with fake props. Definitely, if they evaluated that they are unarmed and could not have intervened successfully, they would not insert themselves into the violence.

And did the perpetrator get caught? Someone did something about it.

I would do nothing, not my problem. The stabber did not get caught. Just like now with all this new normal.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

I have one more thing to say about doctors and how they are doing their job..

In my country, it is mandatory to serve in the military, i did not want to, because i had a good paying job, so i booked an appointment with the doctor, said i had really bad sleeping problems (true), the doctor got so mad with me for not wanting to go to serve, so he pulled a paper and gave it to me, i asked whats this? He told me to sign it, after that they will take me to a psych ward, straight from the doctors office, and after two months they will evaluate me if i can go back home.

Needles to say i did not sign it, i left, booked another doctor, she was female, and had not served in the military, she said its ok not to go with my sleeping problems.

Still have problems trusting doctors after that experience.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 03:27 AM
link   

I'd imagine that over the past 18 months there's been enough of a reason to read up given that it's been the focus of the entire planet for all this time?

If it was my job and something of this magnitude came along I'd at least spend a bit of time looking into it, wouldn't you?

a reply to: xuenchen

They could do some research, they could speak up. But i bet they will rather keep their jobs.

Are you suggesting that they will lose their jobs by reporting accurately?

Yes, i know two cases, when this all started. The doctors were fired within 24 hours.

Is that true, or was it part of their 'story'?

Fired from where? What organizations? Were they fired because they spoke out, or for other reasons?

Have they raised legal challenges for unreasonable dismissal?

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 03:34 AM
link   

They were working in this chain thing of private medical services, they spoke out, they just said people need to be cautious and not just blindly follow orders. So their message was not even antivax. They just questioned the narrative, got fired because they no longer could represent their employer. No legalities involved. it would not yield a result.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 03:36 AM
link   

a reply to: nonspecific

I have one more thing to say about doctors and how they are doing their job..

In my country, it is mandatory to serve in the military, i did not want to, because i had a good paying job, so i booked an appointment with the doctor, said i had really bad sleeping problems (true), the doctor got so mad with me for not wanting to go to serve, so he pulled a paper and gave it to me, i asked whats this? He told me to sign it, after that they will take me to a psych ward, straight from the doctors office, and after two months they will evaluate me if i can go back home.

Needles to say i did not sign it, i left, booked another doctor, she was female, and had not served in the military, she said its ok not to go with my sleeping problems.

Still have problems trusting doctors after that experience.

So, you don't trust doctors, because one had some integrity, and they weren't willing to lie for you?

I would think that the fact that you were gainfully employed, and had the mental presence of mind to not want to join the military, as evidence that you did not have any debilitating sleeping disorder.

LOL

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 03:45 AM
link   
I think the first doctor acted correctly, they admit it was because they had a well paid job yet expected to trick the doctor into misdiagnosis and failed, the doctor called the bluff.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 03:46 AM
link   

I dont think you understood, i cant sleep anywhere else than in my home, vacations are hellish for example, cant sleep. So the doctor would not lie for me, it was an accepted reason to be excused from military service. The military does not want you there even if you have a small thing like a small flaw in your knee or shoulder, or are addicted to gambling even. This was just because the doctor had served, and got very angry because i did not want to go. so he tried to punish me by sending me to the nuthouse. (common punishment for disobedience here)

Its the same when you are getting a new job, if a male does the interview he will ask where and when did you serve (illegal to ask by the way) and if you did not go, you wont get the job.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 03:48 AM
link   

I think the first doctor acted correctly, they admit it was because they had a well paid job yet expected to trick the doctor into misdiagnosis and failed, the doctor called the bluff.

Think what you will. Just happy to dodge that bullet and was able to keep my job, Maybe you should try to just drop everything and go play war?

Just had took my first big loan for a house, and was taking care of my grandparents who had dementia/alzheimer. So yeah, i sould just have abandoned them and gone camping yeah.
edit on 22-8-2021 by XipeTotex because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Think what you will. Just happy to dodge that bullet and was able to keep my job, Maybe you should try to just drop everything and go play war?

Just had took my first big loan for a house, and was taking care of my grandparents who had dementia/alzheimer. So yeah, i sould just have abandoned them and gone camping yeah.

What is the name of a condition of insomnia where you can't sleep anywhere but at your own home? Do you know of any cases you could link where people required their own home to sleep?

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Just regular insomnia plus a bad sleep apnea, terrible combination, and have to use the CPAP machine.

Dont know whats your problem with that.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

well the wrong doing I can see is the trampling of peoples rights all over the world for something just a little more dangerous than the flu for our species.

we created the human rights charter after WW2 to prevent any of the atrocities happening again

yet all I see is discrimination and prejudice across the board

that is the wrong doing I can objectively see

Then there is the total media government drive with pharma to get these vaccines out , and I just dont trust these pharma companies and their vaccines and its wrong to push them so quickly on everyone
without informed consent and no informed consent has been given as there are ZERO long term studies on the adverse affects on our species. There is not one single Doctor or Nurse or any medical practitioner on earth who can give informed consent for these vaccines as they would by lying.

thats the # being ignored

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Just regular insomnia plus a bad sleep apnea, terrible combination, and have to use the CPAP machine.

I suffer from sleep aponea and use a CPAP machine, too.

I fell asleep of the wheel (from sleep deprivation) while driving and cut down a telegraph pole in the crash, just a week before finally getting an appointment and being tested in the sleep clinic.

A truck driver, who saw the whole thing, thought I was surely dead but I just climbed out of the car (which had flipped on its roof), brushing the broken glass off myself, and walked away, jumping over the possibly live power wires which were all over the place. He was so wide eyed it was almost funny, except I couldn't laugh because everything hurt. But no broken bones or particularly lasting injuries.

Seems like if I'd have been the age to go for military service, that a doctor would probably have judged me fit.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 06:02 AM
link   

I suffer from sleep aponea and use a CPAP machine, too.

I fell asleep of the wheel (from sleep deprivation) while driving and cut down a telegraph pole in the crash, just a week before finally getting an appointment and being tested in the sleep clinic.

A truck driver, who saw the whole thing, thought I was surely dead but I just climbed out of the car (which had flipped on its roof), brushing the broken glass off myself, and walked away, jumping over the possibly live power wires which were all over the place. He was so wide eyed it was almost funny, except I couldn't laugh because everything hurt. But no broken bones or particularly lasting injuries.

Seems like if I'd have been the age to go for military service, that a doctor would probably have judged me fit.

You think you would be fit enough for the military for causing an accident, putting yourself and others in danger, and destroying property? Yeah think again. I have a friend who got sent home because he had something wrong in one of the discs in his back. He was really annoyed because he had been looking forward to going to the military. Now he is a professional athlete.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 06:09 AM
link   

At first you said you had really bad sleep problems and could only sleep in your own bed, now you've said you have severe sleep apnea and need a machine to sleep.

If the latter is true then why not say that, your initial comments clearly made it look like you just wanted to avoid nation service as you had a good job.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 06:21 AM
link   

At first you said you had really bad sleep problems and could only sleep in your own bed, now you've said you have severe sleep apnea and need a machine to sleep.

If the latter is true then why not say that, your initial comments clearly made it look like you just wanted to avoid nation service as you had a good job.

Because both are true, not fit to go, zero interest to go, my point in the initial comment was that a doctor wanted to send me to a psych ward, straight from the appointment, for two months. with no reason about why, other than he personally could not understand why i did not want to go, and get sent home later because of their own physical examination that they do to new recruits. Does it sound like the doctor did a good job? would have been fun times pumped full of antipsychotics and drooling in the hallways, and because of what?

-edit, i still remember how afraid i was at the doctors office, he also told me that he did not necessarily even need my signature to lock me up. Honestly that doctor deserves a beating. Psycho bastard.
edit on 22-8-2021 by XipeTotex because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 06:32 AM
link   
But if you had severe apnea he must have seen that on your records?

If as you say he wanted to commit you for 60 days because you had sleep apnea then I agree he made what seems to be a bad choice.

How could he have got the hospital to agree to admit you for psychiatric evaluation for a breathing issue?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join