It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About nine million doctors are either corrupt, negligent, cowards or a combination of all three

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 03:30 AM
link   
I left this place when it went all trumptastic but I came back to see if there was anything not be known about the pandemic of interest.

I've not seen anything really other than misinformation and speculation.

Some bitchute videos by fringe doctors and scientists but nothing that holds up to much on the way of critical thinking.

a reply to: AtomicKangaroo

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 04:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

I've not seen anything really other than misinformation and speculation.

a reply to: AtomicKangaroo

what about the fact that our governments are ignoring the human rights and bioethics laws we enshrined after defeating the nazis so this # wouldnt happen again ?

Go through them and see how many are being ignored

its a #ing insult to all the lives lost to ww2

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 04:29 AM
link   
What bioethics laws are these?

There's no human rights laws being violated in the UK as far as I'm aware?

Well not covid related ones anyway.

a reply to: sapien82

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 04:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: OwenTrousers
Drs are repeaters.
You only have to look at what they did to Robert Malone, inventor of the MRNA vaccine, when he spoke out against its use.
Have you heard of Robert Malone and the fact he was cancelled for speaking out ?
Or is that fake news ?
a reply to: chr0naut

There were stacks of people who were involved in the development of mRNA vaccines. Dr's Katalin Karikó or Derrick Rossi are credited with the invention of mRNA vaccines.

Also, as I understand it, when Malone was challenged to produce scientific evidence about his assertions that drugs like Ivermectin and HCQ were effective against COVID-19, he quit. He wasn't fired or "cancelled".

edit on 23/8/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

why dont you take a look for yourself

Human rights and bioethics

but here

Article 3 – Human dignity and human rights 1. Human dignity, human rights and fundamental freedoms are to be fully respected.

2. The interests and welfare of the Individual should have priority over the sole interest of science or society.

I bolded for emphasis , thats the first one

but there are more

Article 6 – Consent 1. Any preventive, diagnostic and therapeutic medical intervention is only to be carried out with the prior, free and informed consent of the person concerned, based on adequate information. The consent should, where appropriate, be express and may be withdrawn by the person concerned at any time and for any reason without disadvantage or prejudice.

2. Scientific research should only be carried out with the prior, free, express and informed consent of the person concerned. The information should be adequate, provided in a comprehensible form and should include modalities for withdrawal of consent. Consent may be withdrawn by the person concerned at any time and for any reason without any disadvantage or prejudice. Exceptions to this principle should be made only in accordance with ethical and legal standards adopted by States, consistent with the principles and provisions set out in this Declaration, in particular in Article 27, and international human rights law.

3. In appropriate cases of research carried out on a group of persons or a community, additional agreement of the legal representatives of the group or community concerned may be sought. In no case should a collective community agreement or the consent of a community leader or other authority substitute for an individual’s informed consent.

edit on 23-8-2021 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

its keeps going man

Article 11 – Non-discrimination and non-stigmatization No individual or group should be discriminated against or stigmatized on any grounds, in violation of human dignity, human rights and fundamental freedoms.

if no one knows the long term effects of mRNA vaccines

Article 16 – Protecting future generations The impact of life sciences on future generations, including on their genetic constitution, should be given due regard.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Are these things actually being violated in the US though?

Vaccines are not mandatory are they?

Is anything other than a private company issuing criteria for doing business actually occuring yet?

I'm not there so I don't know.

Here in the UK it's only really nightclubs that are required to need proof of vaccination for admission as far as I know.

Going for a boogie and a snog is not considered a human right is it?

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 05:12 AM
link   
but please continue ignoring your own rights

lets just have the 4th reich shall we

honestly man

im guessing you didnt bother reading what I posted

youre IGNORING it completely

you may as well just hand over your rights since you dont know them

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 05:17 AM
link   
just leaving this here

Article 18 – Decision-making and addressing bioethical issues

1. Professionalism, honesty, integrity and transparency in decision-making should be promoted, in particular declarations of all conflicts of interest and appropriate sharing of knowledge. Every endeavour should be made to use the best available scientific knowledge and methodology in addressing and periodically reviewing bioethical issues.

2. Persons and professionals concerned and society as a whole should be engaged in dialogue on a regular basis.

3. Opportunities for informed pluralistic public debate, seeking the expression of all relevant opinions, should be promoted.

but no debates being had , people with opposing opinions being shut down , censored , blocked cancelled , you name it , speak out against vaccines or the pandemic , your CRAZY or a conspiracy nut job

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Im in Scotland , not the US.

we are already seeing discrimination from society in general and some politicians
businesses etc

but this is how it starts

its small steps towards more discrimination
why are politicians allowing business to discriminate when its ILLEGAL to do so
firstly by the UK equality act 2010
then support by the UN human rights laws

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 06:00 AM
link   
So can you tell me what's happened in Scotland that violates your human rights?

I'm not aware of anything that is even really close as yet but if I've missed things then it's a cause for concern.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Well your understanding is very very flawed.

They are credited now because most positive mentions of Mr Malone on the internet have been erased and ammended, because that's how they stop the spread of news that goes against their agenda.That pretty obvious.
A person is smart, but people are stupid.
You have been lied to, forced to take a combination of chemicals that havant been tested long term, and now you need desperately to convince others you are right, in the face of overwhelming evidence against you.

Don't you remember how they counted every death within 28 days of a positive test as a death with covid, and then added it to the official figures ??
You think they would need to do that if it was as deadly as they say ? Funny how they don't count every death within 28 days of a vaccine isn't it ?
Puh-leeze.

Excuses on a massive long-winded post that references others thoughts rather than your own.
a reply to: chr0naut

edit on 23-8-2021 by OwenTrousers because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 06:45 AM
link   

discrimination from the general public and business , its a crime under the UK equality act 2010

scottish gov - john swinney - discrimination is wrong

and then there is this

no jab no entry

entry to uni

but its not just about the UK

its everywhere US , Australia and others

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 06:53 AM
link   
So are these things currently in place in Scotland?

The only thing I know of in England is nightclubs but as I said I'm pretty sure that going on the lash after 11pm is not a human right is it?

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Dr Malone has been discredited becuase he lied about his involvement in the invention of mRNA vaccines then made a load of claims that he could not back up with any real data or evidence.

He was just looking to jump on the gravy train and he failed.

Vaers in the US currently has lots of deaths of undetermined cause but claimed to be vaccine related on it that go well past 28 days and people use those figures all the time on the crusade against covid.

a reply to: OwenTrousers

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius
a reply to: Xtrozero

I'll say nothing because I know this is going to happen.

You wouldn't believe me even if I told you why I know this.

How do you know?

And why wouldn't we believe you?

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Well I'm intrigued now.

a reply to: GravitySucks

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 07:12 AM
link   

I don't use Twitter so maybe I'm missing some stuff.

How many would you estimate are speaking out via tweet?

Hard to judge, but having followed this since day 1 (December 2019), it appears the vast majority of doctors and nurses, particularly those who appear to be on the frontlines, do not agree with the misinformation being propagated by the few. This is an observation, not a judgement.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 07:19 AM
link   

So are these things currently in place in Scotland?

The only thing I know of in England is nightclubs but as I said I'm pretty sure that going on the lash after 11pm is not a human right is it?

whether the freedom to party is a right or not

the fact that people are being discriminated against for doing so is a crime under UK law .

But its completey ok mate totally COOL , ill just take the flak for defending you and your families rights , while being laughed at mocked , discriminated against , im standing up against them for the future of our species

you just tow the line or bury your head in the sand whatever makes you feel better at the end of the day .

your kids wont be out partying in the future when they are of age , because no one stood up for their rights

rights arent given freely , they are won through hardship

do you know how we won the right to protest ?

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Is it discrimination though?

Do you think that once the pandemic is over they will continue to demand you are vaccinated to enter a nightclub?

You already have to prove you are of a certain age to enter. And not what they deem to be too drunk, or look agressive, or be part of a large group that look like they "might cause trouble" and wear shoes and maybe a shirt or no football tops.

So far it's only nightclubs right? Why did they open everything else back up?

I'm currently having to stay off work because my stepdaughter got covid at a 30,000 capacity music festival with no masks, no Vax passports, no testing for entry.

That does not sound like much of an authoritarian power grab and removal of human rights to me.

The only reason they have made the nightclub rule is to try and get the younger population to consider a jab. It's hardly 1930's Germany is it.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 07:53 AM
link   
There's over 400,000 doctors and nurses currently working in the UK.

I'd say that the vast majority would be around three quarters right?

So theres 300,000 doctors and nurses speaking out against covid measures on twitter is there?

edit on 23/8/2021 by nonspecific because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join