It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About nine million doctors are either corrupt, negligent, cowards or a combination of all three

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
a reply to: nonspecific
Nice...sarcasm.

All it takes is to make an example of a few people in the medical profession and the rest know to tow the line. It's that simple. You'll still have a few rogues willing to take a chance on ruining their career, but most will do what they're told.

Nobody wants to be first in line to have their reputation and their livelihood stripped away from them when they have huge mortgages, car payments, and a cushy life.

Sorry, but what you suggest is just ridiculous. What would induce a professional from not doing their job to the best of their ability?

Also, if they were making up statistics about an imaginary disease, then how could medical resources be accurately distributed? People would die and be injured by real illnesses, which would not be adequately resourced, and responded to, while all this is going on.

edit on 21/8/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
You can just keep coming up with more and more elaborate reasons to deny the reality if you choose. That's the cool thing about opinions.

Try a little experiment for me please, it's something that I do sometimes to try and see if what I think makes sense or if I'm going too off the track.

Say there things out loud even if you are on your own.

"There's over nine million doctors in the world, that's equivalent to the population of Israel or Switzerland or Austria. Nearly every single one of them believes that covid 19 is a real threat and the vaccines are safe and a good thing but there's a tiny minority that thinks covid is a lie and the vaccines are deadly and I'm going to believe the tiny minority"

Let me know if you say it out loud and it still sounds like you've made the right choice.

Do you really live by the mantra that the popular choice must be the best choice?

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: rickymouse
There is so much twisting of evidence with this pandemic, I do not take advice from anyone unless I check it out properly. The Feds overseeing this are the worst deceivers of all. Doctors are stuck in the middle, our doctors are not giving vaccines unless the patients ask for them. They stay mute on this subject, and because of that, most people are going to the pharmacies and other places to get vaccines. These vaccines are not proven safe by standards we had just two years ago. How can we trust new technology without long term studies?

I only know a few doctors well enough to discuss this with, and I have not asked either one about their personal opinions on these mRNA vaccines. I was told it might not be a good idea for ME to get this vaccine by my doctor, but I never discussed his overall beliefs on these vaccines...I did not want to bring it up and possibly force him to tell a lie he might regret later on if something happened to me if I got the vaccine.

The Feds only exist in one country. The pandemic is across the planet.

Automatic mass hysteria and MSM sheep herding 😧

Talking one-to-one with a doctor does not involve the MSM at all.

All of the conspiracy nonsense is via the MSM. You are arguing against your own premise.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeventhChapter

originally posted by: TheAMEDDDoc

I’m guessing you haven’t imaged a COVID patient post mortem. That kind of changes the dynamic, we do at least 1 a week and most just want the actually autopsy or decline it completely.

I’m not a doctor, I’m a medical research associate scientist, training to move up higher. My focus is the lungs, heart, and vasculature with a speciality on infectious diseases. I do work with doctors and PhDs plus other scientists and health care professionals who are in the same boat you are regarding how we view those with vaccine hesitancy. We make fun of it and those spreading and believing the anti vaccine stuff.

I’m sure there is truth to both sides but what is more concerning and what we should instead be focusing on is the division that now exists between our two groups and the detrimental impacts it will have in the future.

They’ve successfully achieved their goal, division and infighting amongst the populace while doing whatever the heck it is they have set out to do.

That’s what you do? You make fun of the people who choose not to take the experimental medical treatment that they do not need, which is slowly being forced on people? Nothing worse than an arrogant research scientist who thinks he knows better than everyone else, mocking those useless eaters...if you do autopsies, refute Dr Cole a board certified pathologist with his own lab here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Stupid is as stupid does.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 05:39 PM
link   

You can just keep coming up with more and more elaborate reasons to deny the reality if you choose. That's the cool thing about opinions.

Try a little experiment for me please, it's something that I do sometimes to try and see if what I think makes sense or if I'm going too off the track.

"There's over nine million doctors in the world, that's equivalent to the population of Israel or Switzerland or Austria. Nearly every single one of them believes that covid 19 is a real threat and the vaccines are safe and a good thing but there's a tiny minority that thinks covid is a lie and the vaccines are deadly and I'm going to believe the tiny minority"

Let me know if you say it out loud and it still sounds like you've made the right choice.

a reply to: beyondknowledge

Ah, I see where your argument falls appart with me. I have antibodies, tested and proven. Most doctors and the entire history of vaccines states that I am immune. If there is a one in a billion chance that the vaccine will harm me then I am not going to take it unless there is some circumstance that makes it better then the immunity I have already.

As purely a guess, I would say that a third of the human population is the same as me. They have had covid and got over it and are therefore immune.

I put to you the question, has any single person had an adverse reaction to this 'vaccine' and died? If so, that in itself makes the push to 'vaccinate' the already immune an unnecessary threat to those people.
edit on 8 21 2021 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 05:45 PM
link   

At one point doctors believed all kinds of nonsense... Remember when doctors thought smoking was good for you? The Journal of American Medical Association ran cigarette advertisements from 1933 till 1953.

There may be 9 million doctors but only a small portion of them take the time to actually look at data sets and question the narrative. And those that even are skeptical are not likely to risk their livelihood and reputations going against the narrative.

I gave you example of how Dr. Phil and Dr. Oz simply stated that keeping kids out of school was unnecessary and that there are other consequences to our response and they were forced to apologize.

It is no different how global warming hoaxes get pushed. Professors don't question the narrative and few if any actually investigate data and conclusions.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I'm not talking about if you need the vaccine or not though am I?

I am talking about what you believe to be the truth.

If you have already had covid 19 I don't see a reason to have a vaccine.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Not at all.

Do.you live by the mantra that whatever the common narrative is must be a lie?

Just because your government says something or the MSM supports a viewpoint doesn't mean it is wrong.

a reply to: shasta9600

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 05:50 PM
link   

How much would a news company pay for this story? It would be worth millions. Many millions.

Most news outlets (by their own admission) aren't interested in anything but the pro covid and pro vaccine narrative, so the story isn't worth much at all.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Most?

So there's some that would love to get what could be the single biggest scoop in living memory then?

Only one would be needed.

a reply to: Klassified

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 05:55 PM
link   

OK, then tell that to the other people that say I still need it. And include the others that are naturally immune.

In the USA there is no official recognition of natural immunity. It is just a statistic.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

What would induce a professional from not dong their job to the best of their ability?

theres this thing call money.
people like it, and when they have it, theres not much they wont do to keep it.

a reply to: Edumakated

At one point doctors believed all kinds of nonsense... Remember when doctors thought smoking was good for you?

they didnt believe it they were paid to say it.

edit on 21-8-2021 by Rikku because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 06:00 PM
link   
The US is one of 195 countries in the world.

There's just under 1,000,000 doctors in the US out of 9,000,000 doctors worldwide.

The US makes up around 5 percent of the world's population.

edit on 21/8/2021 by nonspecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 06:33 PM
link   

The US is one of 195 countries in the world.

There's just under 1,000,000 doctors in the US out of 9,000,000 doctors worldwide.

The US makes up around 5 percent of the world's population.

Nice reply. You spewed out some numbers that did not prove anything, propose any ideas or even ask any questions. As you have no argument, I am not going to continue with you.
edit on 8 21 2021 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Or in other words you've ran out of valid arguments to put forward.

Fair enough.

edit on 21/8/2021 by nonspecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 06:39 PM
link   
This is my take from covid-19/vaccine skeptics

There's no Republican doctors/nurses
There's no conspiracy theorist doctors/nurses
There's no social media of doctors/nurses

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge

OK, then tell that to the other people that say I still need it. And include the others that are naturally immune.

In the USA there is no official recognition of natural immunity. It is just a statistic.

That's because there is no such thing as natural immunity. First having had Covid does not mean you can't catch it again. If this were true most people have had the flu at some point in their life. And yet you have many that had it multiple times me I can think of 4 times for me.

Now you will have resistance but studies have shown that after 8 months the antibodies are almost gone. So if its been 8 months your odds of getting sick is the same as everyone else.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 07:03 PM
link   

there are some doctors and nurses speaking out across the globe , but its difficult to find any because of social media and search engines tailoring searches and restricting content due to COVID fact checkers etc

there are a few nurses in the UK , check out that nurse who asks questions

a doctor in the US dr bradley campbell

just of the top of my head.

As for doctors being in on it or whatever , COVID i have no doubt is a real virus , whether it was manmade or natural is up for debate no one seems to want to figure that part out yet.

as for the vaccines though I personally think its a load of bull#

I wish this pandemic was all just a dream , heres big J to let you know

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 07:15 PM
link   
We all know that it only take one person to override 9 million if that person's narrative is the same as yours...

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82

there are a few nurses in the UK , check out that nurse who asks questions

a doctor in the US d

I'm pretty sure there is about the same percentage of doctors who thoughts about the world around them are on the fringe/crazy side of it all. I know of an engineer that believes the twin towers were taken down by lasers and the airplanes hitting was alien technology holographs. I been a pilot for 40+ years and I know a good number of crazy ass pilots too, so I think doctors are right there too.

So instead of people thinking here is a guy that really knows, I think we should listen to the masses of doctors more.
edit on 21-8-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join