It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About nine million doctors are either corrupt, negligent, cowards or a combination of all three

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Thanks, I think I made some good points.

Especially as the person they were directed at couldn't/didn't address them. lol

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 03:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
That's a noble choice but I'll be honest and say if you want to fight for freedoms there's a lot more things you could be focusing on than this.

This will pass but the other freedoms that are slowly being eroded slip by while everyone is worried about this.

a reply to: sapien82

IM glad you are aware of just how easily we are manipulated , 100% right that while we are all focused on Covid they will pull something else on us . So would you agree this all could just be a big ruse to pull the wool over our eyes on something else , or it is as I have been saying for a while

a whole flock of birds with one stone

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Personally I think covid is a real threat.

I don't think it's fabricated or over stated as to its potential to be a real problem but I do think that certain elements of government and big business will be taking full advantage of the situation as per usual.

Here in the UK do we really expect the Tories to not be lining pockets and eroding civil rights in any way they can?

It's what Tories do so why would they not take advantage of the pandemic?

a reply to: sapien82

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Oh I dont think corona is a lie , its probably a very real virus , whether its man made or natural is up for debate
but the vaccine is a load of #ing bollocks

and dont think for one second that any politician worth their salt wont be using this for their own agendas

thing is its not a good outcome for any of us.

and that is what I am ready to die on a hill for mate.
You may have taken the vaccines , which is your right to do so, but I just wish everyone would see it for what it is.
Its all about controlling us now. we are being played
Im not here to argue about your right to choose to do anything Id support your right to medical treatment
and taking vaccines , Id never discriminate against your for doing so or anyone else for that matter.
because you believe it is the right thing for you to do and your family.

but I dont want this to get to where its going
we on ATS havent trusted the government for a very long time , yet we are all ready to jump on board at the drop of a hat when the pandemic starts.

So many of my friends all their lives claimed they were anti pharma anti gov , and as soon as this happened they were on their knees mouths open waiting for big brothers balls in their mouth
edit on 24-8-2021 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Sorry I think you have made that up.
Please post a link to your source that Dr Malone was discredited because he made it up.
Thats a very bold claim to make.
I'm guessing no link will follow.
a reply to: nonspecific

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Malone has been pretty much universally discredited
by overstating his involvement in the development of mrna vaccines.

If you look for information regarding him nearly everything that you find claiming he did invent them is put out either by himself or his wife.

Everyone else says his work 20 odd years ago was important in the development but he in no way invented them in the way that he suggests.

www.theatlantic.com...

www.logically.ai...

www.reddit.com...

a reply to: OwenTrousers

edit on 26/8/2021 by nonspecific because: (no reason given)

edit on 26/8/2021 by nonspecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Malone is like McCullough and the dozens of other conscientious scientists and physicians who have dared to speak truth to power. The Medical Industrial Complex vilifies and deplatforms all the truth speakers.

In a time of universal deception such as this time, speaking the truth is a radical act.

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join