It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About nine million doctors are either corrupt, negligent, cowards or a combination of all three

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 04:50 PM
link   
never mind
edit on 21-8-2021 by shasta9600 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
But if this information is so easy to see and understand how did they not spot it all a mile off?

You've got regular folks here all the time talking about spike proteins and CT cycles in PCR and all that stuff so if they can find all this information and then thoroughly comprehend it enough to make an informed decision how come these so called professional doctors can't?

That's why I said they must all be in on it.

a reply to: shasta9600

It's only easy to find, if you're willing to look at alternative sources. It's a case of, if you don't look in the right place you'll never find out

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 04:53 PM
link   
So how many of the 9 million other doctors have come out and agreed with Dr Cole?

He must have inspired at least a small percentage.of the doctors worldwide to agree with him and put there balls on the line in solidarity?

Even if only one in a million did it there should still be 9 doctors online saying he is right.

a reply to: SeventhChapter

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

You are missing or ignoring the fact that all doctors are also buisness 'persons'. Even in comunist Russia they had to go with what the licensing authorities recommended. If they make the licensing authorities mad by going against them in any significant way, they would loose their license to practice and therefore their lively hood. Would you rather be a doctor or shovel out a ditch all day. The choice is not yours once the authorities no longer find you useful as a doctor.

Every doctor that I have heard of that has spoke out strongly has now become a non doctor if not also a non person. Go against the system and you are gone.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 04:54 PM
link   
So 9 million doctors and none of them are looking in the right places?

None of them bar this elite few are looking at it thinking " hey, this seems a bit iffy to me?"

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Doctors are not immune to ignorance. I remember reading about the 13-yr. old boy that had a heart attack after taking the jab. The doctor was adamant there was no connection to the "vaccine". A nurse had to go dig up the study from the UK, iirc, that showed there was indeed an association between myocarditis and the shot. The doc hadn't even heard about that.
edit on 21-8-2021 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 04:56 PM
link   

All it takes for a doctor or anyone to be "complicit" is to not have any true governor, no spirituality etc. But the need to belong to a group pulls them on the bandwagon of suicide of the spirit because most of humanity rolls that way.

That is what the world is witnessing RIGHT NOW.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 04:56 PM
link   
So are you saying that the few that have spoken out have been struck off?

If I find some doctors that have spoken out against covid 19 are a real pandemic or the safety of the vaccines that are still doctors what will you say to that?

a reply to: beyondknowledge

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 04:59 PM
link   

So are you saying that the few that have spoken out have been struck off?

If I find some doctors that have spoken out against covid 19 are a real pandemic or the safety of the vaccines that are still doctors what will you say to that?

I will wait an hour or two before all the records of what they said are gone. You will not be able to find the proof again.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 05:01 PM
link   
But there's whole threads on ATS about doctors who've spoken out? They have videos that have been up for months and those people are still doctors now?

Do you want links?

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 05:01 PM
link   

None of them bar this elite few are looking at it thinking " hey, this seems a bit iffy to me?"

Some of them know, some of them are speaking out,...not a high percentage are doing so.

Why weren't doctors saying anything about the Swine FLU vaccine in 1976?
www.bitchute.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 05:02 PM
link   

But if this information is so easy to see and understand how did they not spot it all a mile off?

You've got regular folks here all the time talking about spike proteins and CT cycles in PCR and all that stuff so if they can find all this information and then thoroughly comprehend it enough to make an informed decision how come these so called professional doctors can't?

That's why I said they must all be in on it.

Again, most Doctors don't do a deep dive.

It is like who many people were saying from the start the virus came from the lab because it made sense... yet we were dismissed until it became obvious it wasn't some Pangolin soup that was the source. All the info is clear as day if you take the time to look. Most people won't and just go off the misleading headline. Doctors included.

Let me give you a non-related example.

In my town we have a ER Doctor who is all big on gun control because he is tired of patching up gun shot victims in the ER. He frequently cites all kinds of erroneous and illogical things about guns. You'd think with him being a doctor he'd be able to parse data and draw logical conclusions about guns but he can't because he is too emotionally invested.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 05:08 PM
link   

My best friend is a doc.

He lives in Portland and is very vocal about his views on the scamdemic. Difficult place for that.

There are more doctors speaking out than you think.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 05:09 PM
link   
They did. And they stopped the vaccination program?

originally posted by: shasta9600

Some of them know, some of them are speaking out,...not a high percentage are doing so.

www.bitchute.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Do you have links to what he is saying?

a reply to: KKLOCO

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 05:14 PM
link   

But there's whole threads on ATS about doctors who've spoken out? They have videos that have been up for months and those people are still doctors now?

Do you want links?

You need to study a little magic. You never wipe them all out because it adds to the misdirection when a famous or more trusted one says the same thing.

"Hay look at what dr. A said"
"Yes, dr. B said that two weeks ago and everyone ignored it"
"Oh, then we should just ignor this too?"
"Yes, they said B was lying so A must be lying also. "

Do you get it now?

I would go as far as to say that some of those videos were paid for by the athorities to be available for the above purpose.
edit on 8 21 2021 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 05:18 PM
link   

So you say that hundreds of not thousands have spoken out?

Let's be generous and say 10,000 shall we?

That's about 99.9 percent on those figures so my comment stands.

For shame on them.
10,000 out of 9 million and the rest are too scared?

a reply to: SeventhChapter

Nope I’d say the number around the world is in the millions. Good doctors who do or want to do the right thing. The big media and tech companies do not give them a voice, which is why you don’t hear about them. It’s tough for all people to find truth nowadays but for people like you who more than likely eat up the daily MSM talking points like gospel, it’s probably much much more difficult
edit on 21-8-2021 by SeventhChapter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 05:20 PM
link   

They did. And they stopped the vaccination program?

originally posted by: shasta9600

www.bitchute.com...

They're not stopping it this time, despite those that have spoken out and the adverse cases that they know are happening.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 05:25 PM
link   
or... crazy thought, there is no conspiracy. but if 9 million people all with an opinion against yours isn't enough to convince you there's just no hope

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 05:27 PM
link   
You can just keep coming up with more and more elaborate reasons to deny the reality if you choose. That's the cool thing about opinions.

Try a little experiment for me please, it's something that I do sometimes to try and see if what I think makes sense or if I'm going too off the track.

Say there things out loud even if you are on your own.

"There's over nine million doctors in the world, that's equivalent to the population of Israel or Switzerland or Austria. Nearly every single one of them believes that covid 19 is a real threat and the vaccines are safe and a good thing but there's a tiny minority that thinks covid is a lie and the vaccines are deadly and I'm going to believe the tiny minority"

Let me know if you say it out loud and it still sounds like you've made the right choice.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join