It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About nine million doctors are either corrupt, negligent, cowards or a combination of all three

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I could be wrong with this figure bit the internet seems to think that there's around 9.2 million doctors worldwide. Apparently there's over a million in India so that figure could be pretty accurate.

If covid 19 is not as it seems as some people suggest then that means over 9 million doctors are either complicit in this deception or too dumb to realise they are being lied to.

Given that being a doctor is a pretty complex job that requires several years of academic study to do I'm guessing that the majority are complicit as opposed to feeble minded.

I guess you could say that doctors work in vary varied fields so not all of them would have the knowledge to understand the complexity of covid 19 but they should at least have some basic understanding, certainly more than the average man or woman on the street right?

That means they are either in on the plan or too scared to stand up for thier principals.

I'm appalled by the number of spineless cowards not telling the truth in all of this.

There's apparently over 18 million nurses as well, you'd think at least some of them would be clever enough to figure out they are being lied to.

They should be ashamed given the money they earn and the respect they get.

For shame doctors and nurses.

For shame.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 03:54 PM
link   
if there are 9 million doctors,
then there is one doctor for every 890 population.

which sounds like a lot until you realize that 95 percent of the population never needs a doctor

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

It really does not surprise me that the bad has grown this deep.

I mean we all believe in all sorts of silly things our meat tells us to believe.

Its all an illusion, not just the crow disease.

We are all more or less stuck like a person in a coma.

This is a dream, and the dream is becoming a nightmare.

+9 more 
link   
Where is all the proof that About nine million doctors did complete research and lab studies on COVID19 to reach their own conclusions ?

Maybe it's the mass hysteria groupthink sheep complex again !!😃

link   
The UK has 2.8 doctors per 1000

Around 123,000 for a population of 68,000,000

Does that seem right my maths is beyond bad.

a reply to: sraven

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Given that being a doctor is a pretty complex job that requires several years of academic study to do I'm guessing that the majority are complicit as opposed to feeble minded.

There is a difference between the ability to memorize information put in front of you and the ability to actually learn information and use critical thinking in evaluating information. Anyone can go through complex training and pass it, just by rote memorization. Intelligence should not be measured by this. 25 percent of doctors graduate in the bottom 1/4th of their class and......

Recent studies of medical errors have estimated errors may account for as many as 251,000 deaths annually in the United States (U.S)., making medical errors the third leading cause of death.

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

So yeah, I would say that even medical professionals, vast numbers of them are prone to mistakes and group think just like everyone else.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I'd imagine that over the past 18 months there's been enough of a reason to read up given that it's been the focus of the entire planet for all this time?

If it was my job and something of this magnitude came along I'd at least spend a bit of time looking into it, wouldn't you?

a reply to: xuenchen

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 04:02 PM
link   

I’m guessing you haven’t imaged a COVID patient post mortem. That kind of changes the dynamic, we do at least 1 a week and most just want the actually autopsy or decline it completely.

I’m not a doctor, I’m a medical research associate scientist, training to move up higher. My focus is the lungs, heart, and vasculature with a speciality on infectious diseases. I do work with doctors and PhDs plus other scientists and health care professionals who are in the same boat you are regarding how we view those with vaccine hesitancy. We make fun of it and those spreading and believing the anti vaccine stuff.

I’m sure there is truth to both sides but what is more concerning and what we should instead be focusing on is the division that now exists between our two groups and the detrimental impacts it will have in the future.

They’ve successfully achieved their goal, division and infighting amongst the populace while doing whatever the heck it is they have set out to do.

link   
There is so much twisting of evidence with this pandemic, I do not take advice from anyone unless I check it out properly. The Feds overseeing this are the worst deceivers of all. Doctors are stuck in the middle, our doctors are not giving vaccines unless the patients ask for them. They stay mute on this subject, and because of that, most people are going to the pharmacies and other places to get vaccines. These vaccines are not proven safe by standards we had just two years ago. How can we trust new technology without long term studies?

I only know a few doctors well enough to discuss this with, and I have not asked either one about their personal opinions on these mRNA vaccines. I was told it might not be a good idea for ME to get this vaccine by my doctor, but I never discussed his overall beliefs on these vaccines...I did not want to bring it up and possibly force him to tell a lie he might regret later on if something happened to me if I got the vaccine.
edit on 21-8-2021 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

link   
Maybe.

So what percentage of the nine million could we expect to have the brains and the balls to figure it out?

1 percent?

a reply to: Chalcedony

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
I'd imagine that over the past 18 months there's been enough of a reason to read up given that it's been the focus of the entire planet for all this time?

If it was my job and something of this magnitude came along I'd at least spend a bit of time looking into it, wouldn't you?

a reply to: xuenchen

They could do some research, they could speak up. But i bet they will rather keep their jobs.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Over 9 million of them?

There's a few "whistle blowers" but that's a lot of people all keeping absolutely silent isn't it?

a reply to: XipeTotex

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 04:05 PM
link   

The UK has 2.8 doctors per 1000

Around 123,000 for a population of 68,000,000

Does that seem right my maths is beyond bad.

a reply to: sraven

that number would fit with people who believe that western countries are using more of their fair share of the worlds resources.

they would say half of those doctors should be shipped off to Africa or India or something

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Over 9 million of them?

There's a few "whistle blowers" but that's a lot of people all keeping absolutely silent isn't it?

Its the same in all aspects of life, like a couple of years ago someone in my hometown started stabbing some guy at a buss stop, all of the people who were standing there just watched, did nothing, some left. Kinda the same thing happening. We just watch it all happen.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Nice...sarcasm.

All it takes is to make an example of a few people in the medical profession and the rest know to tow the line. It's that simple. You'll still have a few rogues willing to take a chance on ruining their career, but most will do what they're told.

Nobody wants to be first in line to have their reputation and their livelihood stripped away from them when they have huge mortgages, car payments, and a cushy life.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 04:11 PM
link   
It's not really the same though if it is as bad as some people.are claiming?

If what they claim is true then we are looking at genocide on a level that's not even comprehendible.

These are people that have chosen to spend there working life helping people and during the sick yet 9 million of them just go along with it because they don't want to lose a pension?

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Some doctors could be afraid of losing their jobs if they speak out agaisnt.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 04:14 PM
link   

You're missing the big part where it's mostly BUREAUCRATS and SPOKESPEOPLE from the government and World Health Organization (who clearly have an agenda) who are the talking heads and "expert" officials steering the narrative, not those 9 million doctors

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 04:15 PM
link   
We are talking about 9 million people though.

Out of that 9 million there's got to be a percentage that can't just sit back and let it happen bit we have what, 30 or 40 guys doing YouTube and bitchute videos?

What about the ones just coming up to retirement? What about the ones that are retired? There's got to be a million with no financial loss there right?

How much would a news company pay for this story? It would be worth millions. Many millions.

a reply to: Klassified

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Doctors have Twitter. And Facebook, YouTube and bitchute.

a reply to: FamCore

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join