It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is anyone else seeing a frightening rise in this kind of talk?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: rikgrimsby Well said! The problem is I sense this is the start of the toxic rhetoric aimed at those of us who don't want to take the jab. I genuinely cannot imagine in 6 months time how this is going to escalate. The one thing I have noticed with this pandemic is the warped speed at which it is moving at and the broken promises made by our leaders

MC

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: macaronicaesar I share your concerns I really do and like you say the frustration seeing this happen and not being able to get through to anyone is disheartening. Some people's friends and families have even turned against them so this is not just a case of bots
MC

link   
a reply to: Mysterychic88

Yep, it's scary how it's being pushed and what's going on. The whole world seems to be reading from the same script too.

link   
a reply to: TonyS I will do that, I have a feeling I won't be surprised at what I find
MC

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: ketsuko

Sure he does. If he did, he would understand how these things work. There's no chance of anything happening after a couple of weeks. The vaccine is gone. No remnants other than your body's instructions on how to fight it.
Lmao, I love how confident the idiots are.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 02:15 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2 I can't deny its definitely a task sorting through the crazy amount of disinformation, but there is just something about this steady rise in fascist talk that has got my attention. Unfortunately I do believe there are some on society that genuinely believe this

MC

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Yes. But frightening for who?

They try this and we will, collectively, kick their ##### back to the stone age. Push them to the sea and keep driving.
edit on 8/15/2021 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: rikgrimsby I thinks that's what makes it even more terrifying is the fact that it's not just one government behaving like this. It's the odd push for it that's starting to make a lot of people suspect something is off. Even those who have been fully vaccinated are starting to question what's really going on, silver lining I suppose in some weird way

MC

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns there are more of us than them, I think a population will only be pushed so far

MC

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 02:37 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

They try this and we will, collectively, kick their ##### back to the stone age. Push them to the sea and keep driving.

Nancy Pelosi has shown us that guilty U.S. officials panic over almost nothing.

If Americans get fed up, we can take back control of America even faster than the Taliban took control of afghanistan.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

originally posted by: macaronicaesar

originally posted by: game over man
I'm not seeing any of this talk on social media. Anti-vaxx is all I see... people who are vaccinated are not posting anything related to Covid. The unvaccinated are.

I did just see a misinformation video get debunked rather quickly in the comments and the video is no longer up on @bigboi IG...but it was a TikTok video video of a guy sitting in his car going through a list of presidents/leaders of various countries who died this year and last year, claiming they all were assassinated because they didn't want Covid vaccines for their countries. Yes those presidents died but has nothing to do with what the conspiracy theorist said, for example one died battling cancer.

One thing I am noticing is anti-vaxx conspiracies are often filmed inside a car.

What I do think is important is the words of the great Carl Sagan, "Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence."

Right now the extraordinary claim is the words of someone in their car...which also happens to be their extraordinary evidence, their words sitting in their car.
I haven’t read a post that was this full of # before. Let me guess, you got your jabs haha. That was unpredictable, wasn’t it.

And your post is full of logic, science and common sense and not at all snarky?

Follow the science until the science doesn’t say what we want it to say. Btw, I’ve been vaxxed, but the hate skewed towards those who haven’t is alarming. Pretending this isn’t happening is equivalent to putting your head I. The sand.

Countries and governments are already endorsing this type of behaviour, it’s ducking maddening.
edit on 15-8-2021 by macaronicaesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I found this interesting.
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

From link;

Abstract

Aims of the study: Patient comprehension is a critical part of meeting medical ethics standards of informed consent in study designs. The aim of the study was to determine if sufficient literature exists to require clinicians to disclose the specific risk that COVID-19 vaccines could worsen disease upon exposure to challenge or circulating virus.

Methods used to conduct the study: Published literature was reviewed to identify preclinical and clinical evidence that COVID-19 vaccines could worsen disease upon exposure to challenge or circulating virus. Clinical trial protocols for COVID-19 vaccines were reviewed to determine if risks were properly disclosed.

Results of the study: COVID-19 vaccines designed to elicit neutralising antibodies may sensitise vaccine recipients to more severe disease than if they were not vaccinated. Vaccines for SARS, MERS and RSV have never been approved, and the data generated in the development and testing of these vaccines suggest a serious mechanistic concern: that vaccines designed empirically using the traditional approach (consisting of the unmodified or minimally modified coronavirus viral spike to elicit neutralising antibodies), be they composed of protein, viral vector, DNA or RNA and irrespective of delivery method, may worsen COVID-19 disease via antibody-dependent enhancement (ADE). This risk is sufficiently obscured in clinical trial protocols and consent forms for ongoing COVID-19 vaccine trials that adequate patient comprehension of this risk is unlikely to occur, obviating truly informed consent by subjects in these trials.

Conclusions drawn from the study and clinical implications: The specific and significant COVID-19 risk of ADE should have been and should be prominently and independently disclosed to research subjects currently in vaccine trials, as well as those being recruited for the trials and future patients after vaccine approval, in order to meet the medical ethics standard of patient comprehension for informed consent.

edit on 15-8-2021 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

originally posted by: game over man
I'm not seeing any of this talk on social media. Anti-vaxx is all I see... people who are vaccinated are not posting anything related to Covid. The unvaccinated are.

I did just see a misinformation video get debunked rather quickly in the comments and the video is no longer up on @bigboi IG...but it was a TikTok video video of a guy sitting in his car going through a list of presidents/leaders of various countries who died this year and last year, claiming they all were assassinated because they didn't want Covid vaccines for their countries. Yes those presidents died but has nothing to do with what the conspiracy theorist said, for example one died battling cancer.

One thing I am noticing is anti-vaxx conspiracies are often filmed inside a car.

What I do think is important is the words of the great Carl Sagan, "Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence."

Right now the extraordinary claim is the words of someone in their car...which also happens to be their extraordinary evidence, their words sitting in their car.
I haven’t read a post that was this full of # before. Let me guess, you got your jabs haha. That was unpredictable, wasn’t it.

And your post is full of logic, science and common sense and not at all snarky?

Follow the science until the science doesn’t say what we want it to say. Btw, I’ve been vaxxed, but the hate skewed towards those who haven’t is alarming. Pretending this isn’t happening is equivalent to putting your head I. The sand.

Countries and governments are already endorsing this type of behaviour, it’s ducking maddening.

I'm not pretending this isn't happening.

Please actually read my post rather than putting words in my mouth.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 03:34 PM
link   
They want people to be anxious and angry. Pretty easy to watch the setup. They've been putting out a lot of "whistleblower" interviews (filled with their symbolism) explaining how the vaccine is bad. Then, the government started putting out threats and talk of camps. And now, we're starting to see calls for people to rise up and do something.
Total setup for organized protest events, which they will either be leading, or will infiltrate. Then its false flag, domestic terrorism, and the excuse to drop the hammer.
Be suspicious of large protest events. The elites are getting desperate. They can't keep the scams and lies going much longer. Sooner or later, they will have to address the fact that covid has never been isolated, and therefore doesn't exist (outside of a vaccine).

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wisenox
They want people to be anxious and angry. Pretty easy to watch the setup. They've been putting out a lot of "whistleblower" interviews (filled with their symbolism) explaining how the vaccine is bad. Then, the government started putting out threats and talk of camps. And now, we're starting to see calls for people to rise up and do something.
Total setup for organized protest events, which they will either be leading, or will infiltrate. Then its false flag, domestic terrorism, and the excuse to drop the hammer.
Be suspicious of large protest events. The elites are getting desperate. They can't keep the scams and lies going much longer. Sooner or later, they will have to address the fact that covid has never been isolated, and therefore doesn't exist (outside of a vaccine).

Do you have any source or evidence for any of that?

Thanking you in advance.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 03:55 PM
link   
it just shows how close we are to the possible end of democracy. hopefully we can get past the struggles to come and keep our democracy long enough to save it. the Internet is too open and we cant handle all the information available to us, its too easy to confirm biases because many think they understand things they really dont, all of us.

democracy requires respect, negotiation, compromise and suppression of our negative emotions like our dislike of being told we are wrong about things. social media doesn't allow any of this and only shows people what they want.
edit on 15-8-2021 by namehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

You lead us....

Who exactly are we going to push into the sea and by what means?

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join