It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is anyone else seeing a frightening rise in this kind of talk?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: BigOldCaddy I am so sorry to hear that, that's awful that your own brother would respond to your views and wishes about it like that. I have been hearing a lot of stories where it is causing huge discord in the family units if one person is refusing to have the jab. It's actually really sad that it's come to this

MC

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: NeuronDivide when you think back 2 years ago most people would not have had the balls to openly state things like this.

MC

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 06:30 AM
link   
When there is no God in your life, or appreciation for the history of how Religon has influenced our good-to-each-other culture, where do morals come from?

Our politicians? Lebron James? Social media influencers?

It’s sad really. The lack of love and care for each other, the things people will say… it’s “their truth”, even if wrong. All about me. Lack of respect for authority.

Social media is the devil in many ways. It is all about attention seeking, likes, etc. …the outrageous stuff has to one up the next. Group think, etc. It’s terrible.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK I am glad it's going OK but I agree I would definitely have felt awkward at the initial response. And your bread sounds delicious

MC

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Yep I have heard it in person.

Creeped me out quite a bit.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: subfab I could not agree more, that was my reason initially for not taking it and I am pregnant. Horribly complicated pregnancy this time so didn't want to risk anything. But over the last 2 months the weird push for everyone to be jabbed has turned me off further. I am seeing a lot of folk who have been jabbed saying they are starting to find this insane propaganda incredibly odd

MC

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: MapMistress jeez!! That is bonkers and I agree I think they are trying to find some people to blame. There is still a common misconception among some folk that the jab prevents infection. If these jabs turn out to be terrible for their immune systems I can only imagine the anger that will be directed at everybody else

MC

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: everyone I saw this on here a week or so ago, its beyond alarming that a section of society even agree with this

MC

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf it's crazy what 18 months can do to a supposedly civilised population

MC

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: ussmidway
The internet has done a good job of bringing out all the fruitcakes.

It's usually fruitcakes that get other fruitcakes to jump on the bandwagon and eventually gain enough momentum to commit their atrocities.

And it's the sensible folk that blindly wave off the fruitcakes only to later realize their mistake.

Fruitcakes are dangerous..!!

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Mysterychic88

We have never had more than a thin veneer of civilization, get people scared enough they will go back to sacrificing virgins into a volcano without missing a beat.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: VierEyes

Yeah. The claims about the vaccinated spreading the spike protein around and that sort of nonsense. All from the left.

Right?

"Their rhetoric fuels the current madness."

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

You really need to see the blue check marked Twitter heads go on about it. Trolls do not get blue check marks.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 08:36 AM
link   
wait till the vaccinated realize that the unvaccinated are not responsible for their problems.

because this disease is so terrible that if you have had it or a loved one has had it,
then you have already got the vaccine.

the unvaccinated are, for the most part, that segment of the population that
does not get sick.
They don't get colds or the flu or corona.
They do not transmit corona because of Darwin's survival of the fittest.
by some mysterious fluke of nature they are already immune.
It is science you know.

Of course, the sickies out there are very hard to convince that they have been conned.
But when they finally figure it out, stand well back cause it is going to be ugly.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 08:40 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Funny how it works with some folks…. They demand “links” (or curtly demand “sources!?)—-which they then dismiss out of hand, but they’re FINE with”anonymous sources say” when it suits them.

Why is it so hard to believe a tone-deaf history teacher might call for putting ‘antivaxxers’ in camps when the 1619 Project and Howard Zinn are pushed in colleges around the country?

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Mysterychic88

I would believe people are saying this, i just read on liberty daily that the CDC is gathering a list of unvaccinated kids and pretty soon they want to medically kidnap our unvaccinated children, and the parents and basically force them to vaccinate. I have three kids who are excempted from vaccines, like the state recognizes it. This scares the # out of me because i will be like a raging Mother if they try and take my two year olds twins and my 9 year old from me. I hope it's not true but I have a feeling it is. Here is the article I read this morning.

www.naturalnews.com...

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
I think anti-vaxxers are dumb, always have, but I wish you no harm

These are not vaccines.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: rsvpzxc

“a reply to: Mysterychic88
Talk is cheap and the internet is full of keyboard rambo`s I wouldn`t fret about it too much.”

True. But then again, many Jews who survived the Holocaust said the same thing. When asked why they didn’t leave Germany sooner, why didn’t they speak out sooner, survivors say the same thing: “We didn’t think it was possible they were serious! Just people blowing off steam, looking for a scapegoat…it’d all blow over sooner or later”.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Yes, vaccines do work. What we are talking about here are NOT vaccines. Technically and literally. Who's ignorant, again?

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join