It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is anyone else seeing a frightening rise in this kind of talk?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Jadette

If you are vaccinated and the shot does what it's supposed to, so what? You're supposed to be protected, right? So who cares? My great good lord, am I the only person who got the damn shot and actually thought it was supposed to protect me from the disease and not just socially me mark me out as holier than thou?

I had a little epiphany, and it is SO apt.

The Covid Strong-armers? Are just the new version of the Allergy Karens. We know them, the kind that want allergen restrictions eeeeverywhere because they/their offspring are SO speshul. And they can't seem to mitigate # for nothin', so everyone else must instead.

Seems like folks have simply become downright inept.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 09:45 PM
link   

I'm sorry, but when did it become my responsibility to protect you?

Are you, or are you not, an adult?? One supposedly capable of protecting yourself--not to mention willing to do so--from the ills of the world. You are, aren't you?

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Mysterychic88

HERO Louisiana Attorney General JEFF LANDRY is providing sample letters that parents can use to keep their children from having to wear masks in school, and to avoid being forced-vaccinated.

Source: laconsumernews.com...

Authorities who believe parents know, and can choose what's best for their children, are a dying breed.

Thankfully, that will change during the "great-awakening", however.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Mysterychic88

There can't be a 'frightening rise'. As I have often .. ok, sometimes.. ok, maybe once? said, 'there are no frightening situations, only frightened responses'.

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: subfab
a reply to: Phage

my opinion:
the only real argument i see for not taking the vaccine is that these C19 vaccines did not go through the proper testing. no blind tests. no peer review. no FDA review, test or approval. typical testing takes a decade to complete.

Really? That's the only real argument you can see?

You can't see an argument for 'my body, my choice what gets injected into it'?

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Agreed do they pass the Turing test? no sense of humour is a good test.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 12:57 PM
link   

You never have to expose yourself to anyone. You are free to wear PPE, to get the vaccine (which has been shown to be effective, has it not?) or socially distance yourself. The protection YOU choose should be based on your own comfort level and risk assessment.

At no point is it my job to protect you or anybody else. I am vaccinated, and will not wear a mask. Full stop. The vaccine works. I have been exposed to those ill with COVID and have not gotten sick.

I think people DO have the right to refuse to do anything that might risk exposure from an individual.

You DO have the right to refuse whatever you'd like. What you don't have a right to do is make demands of me. This is a simple delineation, your rights end where mine begin and vice versa. In all cases, you should err on the side of increased liberty, personal freedoms and individual autonomy.

This 'freedom' argument I keep hearing, is like saying, "Well, I can drink and drive if I want, it's my choice, my life and I'm a great driver," when the truth is, you're risking more than yourself. Drink and drive all you want, but stay off of the public roads.

Again, this is not the same as demanding someone take a medication or wear a face diaper. You are attempting to conflate making a choice for yourself vs. using government to force me to do something. Totally different scenario.

If you want to protect yourself from COVID or any other disease, get the appropriate vaccine. If you are really paranoid, wear gloves, goggles, gowns and an N95 or greater.

That is the best you will get.

BTW, when is Kamala Harris going to be prosecuted for encouraging people to doubt the vaccine?

This goofy cackler is the original anti-vaxxer. Such an ugly, bitter "person"
edit on 11/7/2021 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

<< 11  12  13   >>

join