It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Deniers Protesters willing to give up their Medical care if they get Covid?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: links234

Classic 'F# you, I got mine' sentiment.

Way to be socially responsible!

I was answering the question "would I be willing to give up their Medical" and my answer was why?

What do you mean by socially responsible?

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blueracer
a reply to: Grimpachi

Did any of the protesters get sick?

They are not checking in with me. However, I am sure you are not ignorant of the fact that there is an incubation period so even if they did get infected without testing it will not show for a week or two. I am sure you knew that when you asked, right?

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: links234

originally posted by: Xtrozero
I have good insurance that my company pays for so why should I give up rights to something that is bought and paid for in the private sector? Should I also give up my rights to buy groceries to?

Classic 'F# you, I got mine' sentiment.

Way to be socially responsible!

Is it not also socially responsible to work and pay taxes to feed the beast?

The world doesn't work without the flow of goods, services, and money.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   

So, none are sick. So your name calling is not based on them getting sick. It is based on them doing things that you disapprove of. Says a lot.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Blueracer

No, it is based on those people being idiots.

I had thought you were simply constructing a strawman and didn't call you on it, but it seems you really are ignorant of the fact that those people wouldn't show signs of infection immediately. Shame on me for overestimating your knowledge.

edit on 19-4-2020 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

I had thought you were simply constructing a strawman and didn't call you on it, but it seems you really are ignorant of the fact that those people wouldn't show signs of infection immediately. Shame on me for overestimating your knowledge.

After this is all over, people will still be idiots.

So you're good with more restrictions, more shut-downs just because people are idiots.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Name calling and derision is for those with no logical argument. If they get sick, that is one thing. If not, then there is no need for it.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: Grimpachi

After this is all over, people will still be idiots.

So you're good with more restrictions, more shut-downs just because people are idiots.

To paraphrase, "Doing the same thing over and over again expecting a different result is the definition of stupidity."

And at that point, there's zero difference between Person A being perceived as stupid for being lax with measures, and Person B being perceived as stupid for thinking they can strangle someone via freedom restrictions & make them change at all.

People have GOT to get their heads out of their collective asses and recognize when to call something a total wash when the effort clearly shows it as such. People have been alienated to Full Apathy Mode through excessive force. More excessive force won't fix that.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Nah.

When the boot is on our throat and we question it, the answer is to press the boot harder.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I never said that. I did say we should just open up the country and let the chips fall where they may.

There is no point in this quarantine when the morons and idiots ignore all precautions like bunching up in groups without masks. It is there right to be derp and I support their right to be derp. I don't support this losing strategy of quarantine when the derps are screwing it up.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Nah.

When the boot is on our throat and we question it, the answer is to press the boot harder.

Sure, according to the bootlickers it is. But all that does is create immense resentment and fuel Lansing 2.0 down the road.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Well, stay inside and you won't get infected with Derp.

The rest of us will wave.

And probably eat ice cream and sing.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Well, stay inside and you won't get infected with Derp.

The rest of us will wave.

And probably eat ice cream and sing.

I was going to suggest a pizza party. That way, all our germy Covid hands can cross-contaminate the boxes and wig out the weenus brigade.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 06:56 PM
link   

We could do a fondue party and just cross-contaminate!

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

That's cool. Go sing and eat some ice cream maybe let everyone around have a lick.

The derps won this one.

Virginia pastor who defiantly held church service dies of coronavirus

I plan on keeping my distance and wear a mask. From what I understand the mask doesn't do jack to keep from getting sick it only stops those who are infected from spreading it. So if I do catch it I will not be one those arseholes coughing on everyone so they can share.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 07:00 PM
link   

We could do a fondue party and just cross-contaminate!

Cheese, chocolate, or both?

I kinda need to know, for reasons.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Freedom always wins, except when people don't let it.

Gotta admit, this virus has really allowed people to define themselves and where they stand on individual liberty and freedom.

Too many want the jackboot of government to protect their throat that it stomps on.

Remember to say, "Thank you when they crush your liberties."

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blueracer

Name calling and derision is for those with no logical argument. If they get sick, that is one thing. If not, then there is no need for it.

Nah, I'm mean. When I see people acting stupid I call them stupid.

I also laugh when reading about the darwin award winners.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: vonclod

I agree for the most part, if you are healthy, it's probably not going to kill you.

Statistically extremely low unless you have rather bad underlining conditions. 89% of those who have died are like this and a chunk of the remainder are older people past 70.

No argument, those are pretty much the facts as we currently understand this. I just think many might not be as healthy as they think.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Everyone who can will go out as soon as they can. It will be like one massive Friday night all at once.

I know wasnt that what happened in Florida when they opened the beaches.

edit on 19-4-2020 by American-philosopher because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join