It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Deniers Protesters willing to give up their Medical care if they get Covid?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
Today in my state we had a parade of sorts.

A whole bunch of people that want the state opened at any cost.
What I found interesting watching it, is that there are obviously different levels of disbelief.
Some people had on full N95 masks, some had homemade masks, some wore just bandannas.
Others had absolutely nothing on (their face). Many that were standing outside were VERY close to each other.
Some cars drove by, yet didn't roll down their windows.

I think we can all agree the safer at home was touted as a method to lower the curve. Never to stop the virus, because
it can't be stopped right now. It was to stop the hospitals from being overwhelmed. When they are overwhelmed people can
die from lack of space/care/other emergencies. etc. I actually think many states did a good job lowering the curve.
For different reasons (which is not really what I want to get into right now) people feel it is safe enough to go ahead and open it up.

I think if you truly believe your state/area should be opened at ALL costs, you should start with yourself and family first.
Make a pledge that when you get it, IF the hospitals are overwhelmed you'll take the back seat to those that were either essential workers or
practiced safer at home.

I have a sneaking suspicion, when that happens, they will also be the first ones complaining about the lack of care.

For those that say that people should be able to wear protective gear and follow social distancing while reopening. I can tell you first hand these people were shoulder to shoulder. I would have had a lot more respect for the protest if they actually were standing far enough away from each other & actually practicing social distancing. If anything they were a perfect example why most places aren't ready.

Sure.

Provided everyone who is “at risk” or has a “pre-existing condition” who contracts the disease in public are also denied medical care.

Why?

They shouldn’t have been out in public.

So, since I don’t fall into those categories, I’ll take your challenge. Provided you also meet my terms.

Said another way, if people who should stay inside (elderly, immunocompromised, sick, etc.) don’t - NMFP if they get sick. They should have known better and the system will reflect that.

We’ve scuttled 20+ million jobs and will probably put countless thousands of small businesses out of business for nowhere near 100k deaths. Otherwise healthy families who can’t feed their kids. Small business owners who have seen their life’s work go down in flames (or possibly will). The list of problems goes on.

So, I’ll take your challenge but if you’re over 65 years old, immunocompromised or otherwise at risk you get to lay in the same bed. Or take a dose of personal responsibility and lock yourself down.

The cure is worse than the disease and BS posts like the OP are what will lead us to ruin.

So thanks for that.

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky
Here is a study that no one wants to acknowledge!

www.thegatewaypundit.com... -pundit-ones-catch/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=PostSideSharingButtons&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons&fbclid=IwAR3NctVGAFMzdg24TeK6Qtm-hph4Xnwi v5D8LRt6e7hShWMtJyKTKJLOOiw

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 07:43 PM
link   
They told us that JFK, RFK and MLK were all assassinated by lone gunmen, and that anyone who disputes that is a conspiracy theorist."

"Yeah, but this time they're telling us the truth."

"They told us that the North Vietnamese navy attacked our ship in the Gulf of Tonkin, that the Iraqi soldiers were bayoneting babies and pulling them out of incubators, that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction, and that Syria's Bashar al-Assad gassed his own people."

"They told us in 1977 that a coming ice age would destroy all life on the planet. They told us in 2008 that global warming would destroy all life on the planet. They're telling us now that climate change will destroy all life on the planet."

"They told us there's no cure for cancer or arthritis, but cures for cancer have existed in the alternative health field for decades, and arthritis is the easiest disease in the world to cure."

"They told us, 'You can keep your doctor,' 'I did not have sexual relations with that woman,' and 'Read my lips: no new taxes,' and they all lied."

pentagoner.jpg
("Believe what we tell you, not what you see.")

"They told us 9/11 was the work of Osama Bin Laden; that it was pulled off by 19 guys with box cutters, that a hijacked plane hit the Pentagon, and that Flight 93 crashed in a field in Pennsylvania."

"They told us that vaccines are safe and effective, that there is no correlation between vaccines and autism, and that fluoride is good for your teeth and prevents cavities."

"They told us two weeks before the election that Hillary Clinton had a 92% chance to win. After the election they told us that Trump won because of Russian collusion."

"They told us that HIV causes AIDS, that AIDS would devastate the heterosexual population, and that AZT is a safe and proven cure for AIDS."

"They told us that West Nile Virus will kill us all, that SARS will kill us all, and that Ebola will kill us all."

"They're telling us now that the Coronavirus is a once in a lifetime pandemic, that it will kill millions of people around the world, and that the only way to save humanity is to take away our rights, imprison us in our homes and destroy the economy until we all take the vaccine and get microchipped."

"Yeah, but this time they're really, really, REALLY telling us the truth!!! What are you, one of those conspiracy nuts? Can't you see what's happening? Why aren't you wearing a mask? Don't come near me, stay away! I'm calling the police to report you! AAAIIEEEE!!"

Mike Stone

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 08:01 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I want to Star this 1000000000 times. But I can’t.

Well done.

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Ill lose my healthcare because of this horsecrap.

Lol...screw the equivalencies. Screw these fear mongering questions. Unless youll plop down $1800/mo for my health coverage you have no right to impede on my ability to provide for myself with these dumbass rhetorical questions

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Why don't TPTB shut the world down every year during Flu season with numbers like those posted below ?

Press Release

Embargoed Until: Wednesday, December 13, 2017, 6:30 p.m. ET
(404) 639-3286

According to new estimates published today, between 291,000 and 646,000 people worldwide die from seasonal influenza-related respiratory illnesses each year, higher than a previous estimate of 250,000 to 500,000 and based on a robust, multinational survey.

The new estimate, from a collaborative study by CDC and global health partners, appears today in The Lancet. The estimate excludes deaths during pandemics.

“These findings remind us of the seriousness of flu and that flu prevention should really be a global priority,” says Joe Bresee, M.D., associate director for global health in CDC’s Influenza Division and a study co-author.

www.cdc.gov...

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
Why don't TPTB shut the world down every year during Flu season with numbers like those posted below ?

Press Release

Embargoed Until: Wednesday, December 13, 2017, 6:30 p.m. ET
(404) 639-3286

According to new estimates published today, between 291,000 and 646,000 people worldwide die from seasonal influenza-related respiratory illnesses each year, higher than a previous estimate of 250,000 to 500,000 and based on a robust, multinational survey.

The new estimate, from a collaborative study by CDC and global health partners, appears today in The Lancet. The estimate excludes deaths during pandemics.

“These findings remind us of the seriousness of flu and that flu prevention should really be a global priority,” says Joe Bresee, M.D., associate director for global health in CDC’s Influenza Division and a study co-author.

www.cdc.gov...

*Crickets

*more Crickets

edit on 4/20/2020 by MykeNukem because: more crickets

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Crazy enough but these people might be building their tolerance by not hiding.

The American vaccine program is based on injecting people with weak viruses so the body can learn to defeat.

The people in hiding and the entire process of quarantine will make people weaker and more susceptible to getting sick in the future.

The ones who went out and wont get sick will pass on tougher genes.

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

Your avvy is trippy

Nevertheless:

Influenza season runs from around October to May (its seasonal so its plus or minus)
COVID started in say November to ????

First US Case was January 19th. Undoubtedly there were more but since the CDC and the Feds dropped the ball, large scale testing still is not going on. Since that time

According to the CDC there are 12,000 – 61,000 deaths annually since 2010. www.cdc.gov...

US total is 42,000 and that's with the states imposing lock downs before the Feds could be bothered. Give it a few more weeks and we may eclipse the 61000 deaths.

Treatment is primarily supportive care and the sheer numbers can overwhelm the health care system. But influenza seldom does.

Trying to make a case that its better than influenza and we don't shut the country down for that is at best a Strawman

Trying to compare

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 12:26 AM
link   
And I go back to my initial post:

Just like the anti vaxxers these equal morons want the ability to be edgy and trendy but expect the rest of us to pay for their bull# if they get sick

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: EnigmaChaser

We’ve scuttled 20+ million jobs and will probably put countless thousands of small businesses out of business for nowhere near 100k deaths.

It’s over 40k deaths in US. That is every man, woman and child in my town times Four!
But don’t you worry you’ll get your 100k

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 01:30 AM
link   

People have healthcare?

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Today in my state we had a parade of sorts. A whole bunch of people that want the state opened at any cost.

And the whole state should be closed at any cost ?
See how that works ?
And anyway, if people are really self-quarantined they shouldn’t need care right ?
edit on 21-4-2020 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 01:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: FredT
a reply to: MykeNukem

Your avvy is trippy

Nevertheless:

Influenza season runs from around October to May (its seasonal so its plus or minus)
COVID started in say November to ????

First US Case was January 19th. Undoubtedly there were more but since the CDC and the Feds dropped the ball, large scale testing still is not going on. Since that time

According to the CDC there are 12,000 – 61,000 deaths annually since 2010. www.cdc.gov...

US total is 42,000 and that's with the states imposing lock downs before the Feds could be bothered. Give it a few more weeks and we may eclipse the 61000 deaths.

Treatment is primarily supportive care and the sheer numbers can overwhelm the health care system. But influenza seldom does.

Trying to make a case that its better than influenza and we don't shut the country down for that is at best a Strawman

Trying to compare

So we should just shut North America down from October to May?

Sounds like a logical comparison to me...

ETA: The data is still coming in. No one is trying to be "edgy" or 'trendy"

I don't remember anyone (at least me), saying that the Flu is worse than C19.

But 12-61k deaths/year. for the flu..why not shut everything down every year...same messed up logic applies.
edit on 4/21/2020 by MykeNukem because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: FredT

It’s NOT about being edgy or trendy. It’s about Liberty and the Constitution. Considering my governor is a liberal Democrat, he seems pretty lenient compared with a few others, you know... like that chic in Michigan. And gee where’s Antifa now? Aren’t they fighting fascism ? Look again they are the tools of the nefarious Soros.
And you really might want to rethink who you call morons, cause I think there were some, well rather edgy people we call the Founding Fathers who fought a whole Revolutionary War to give you Liberty... with a Capital L!

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

(Australia) Well first we were aiming for a flattening of the curve, now apparently we are aiming for total eradication. It's mission creep at the cost of jobs & sanity.
What next ? When the virus is eradicated will we then be aiming for everyong to have a resting pulse under 70 ? Will this be an eternal lockdown ?

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 04:00 AM
link   

I agree 100 percent.

BTW, most of them looked white to me. We might see the beginning of the end of the racial disparity with this kind of thing going on.
edit on 21-4-2020 by drussell41 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 04:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

originally posted by: ChiefD
Great post, S&F! I saw the protests too and just shook my head. Any progress that Wisconsin made will be nullified if this kind of crap keeps going on. Some people simply don’t care. They are burying their heads in the sand hoping if they do, this will all go away. It won’t. It will keep getting worse because of idiots.

I also agree with your point that they will be the first ones bitching. Nobody is willing to put their money where their mouth is. It’s truly sad.

The amount of old people I saw in the crowds was disturbing. I think we are going to see an uptick very soon.

Definitely. Not only from the protests but also from things like Florida's beaches. Watching to see what happens in that state in 14 days. Seven days to hospitalization, and then maybe seven more to die?
edit on 21-4-2020 by drussell41 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 08:15 AM
link   
It is going to be interesting here in Florida next time there is a major Hurricane. They not only set curfews but will straight ban travel anywhere. Will the infringement of liberty complaint work then as well?

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join