It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Language of Vampyr

page: 347
<< 344  345  346    348 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 06:57 AM
link   
The end of all wars is all that matters. Where every human is deduced to biological paste.

Harness the power of Misery and Insanity.
Let the hate flow through and brings everything down to the drain.

Every human is just a story. The beginning was the end and the tragedy. The killing joke.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: fireslinger369

You will have to ask the Question who the sv17q is even talking to when they wiped all the human race...

Nuclear is top on their list

Next, Black Pandemic is on sv06n list. 2025 anyone?

Guess they were given the power to wipe our population but not pretty much interfere on our business. Sad deck.

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: boozo

Yup, that last article was not good. Build up consumer level AI, eventually give it control to our nuclear arsenals, and watch the show from their underground / underwater bunkers. We're clearly being managed.

Honestly, my hope keeps dwindling. Was re-reading some older pages, where Direne basically said we still have a shot, if we re-evaluate what it means to be human, and our relationship with the environment. But most are too checked out / modified at this point. So here we are, stuck in survival mode, poorly pretending that everything is A okay.

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Ever thought that humankind is something's pets that have gone feral? A lot of the Norea posts on FL can be interpreted in that light.

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: fireslinger369
a reply to: Direnei

Did some digging and came up short, so it must not be publicized. My best guess is a G7 meeting outside of the US. Was SV17q involved?

We're seeing the beginnings of recession panic in the markets, social unrest / riots, and 'natural' disasters.

The problem is, in 5th generation asymmetrical warfare, the enemy is undefined.

In this engineered civil war, who is the enemy?

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Direnei

War is coming. Will start as usual, a recession, global financial panic, social unrest, plus terrible natural disasters, all in a go.

The hyenas are the same as always. The wounded zebra, too. Today, seven people met and had to listen to what they already knew they were going to hear. Today there was a meeting, in an office building in a big city. If you had looked out of the huge window you would have seen a beautiful sunset.

But hyenas only like the moon. There will be war.

Oh, but they do like the moon.
Only problem is, they can not get onto/into it.

posted on Aug, 13 2024 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: LaPourerr
RIP

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 08:24 PM
link   
A larger copy of the 'Ingevolke-Lipschift Timeline Sol-3 2075--2200 Collapse' would be interesting. Can't make out the small writing.

posted on Aug, 31 2024 @ 06:12 PM
link   
which one of you summoned me back here?

posted on Sep, 4 2024 @ 04:53 AM
link   

the big downside i see with AI and the way the power groups work with the economy
AI doesnt get wages and AI also doesnt consume products

so when we replace everyones jobs with AI so corpo's can save millions
the governments will lose millions as no one will have money to spend on consumer #e
there will be a huge crash in the economy as no one will have money to buy anything
and gov will tank as well as they wont have money from workers to spend on gov projects
as corpos certainly arent paying their tax, unless they come up with some sort of AI tax to replace the huge shortfall in GDP

now i think about it , we as a species need to train ourselves to consume less products and to sate our appetite for instant gratification via consumer items. We are just addicted to the idea of accumulation of items which bring us joy and find joy in nature and other humans.
People say addicts are bad , but then dont realise they themselves are also addicted to the instant gratification of "likes and shares"
reposts, retweets, etc etc

it sounds all hippy new earthy, but we really do need a return to nature , im it was terence mckenna who talked about that in his book
archaic revival. If we reconnect as humans to our environment we will realise we dont need all these external creations to bring us joy
we just need nature and each other.
Porbably a pipe dream

but we can hope
edit on 4-9-2024 by sapien1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2024 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: sapien1982

There is a report that 54% of the content in search engines were AI generated. It's only a matter of time before most of the contents we see are AI generated. Hell, I already see so many AI generated videos hailed on facebook etc. It's unfortunate that so many can't tell the difference of AI generated content, especially boomers. AI nukes? What's the worst we could get? I 🤔 It's ridiculous cause I could barely see any difference despite the notice.

#ALLISHELL #ALLAHUSNACKBAR

posted on Sep, 4 2024 @ 10:55 PM
link   

While I do share your sentiments, think I've become more of a realist these days.

We're going down hard, and there's no way around it. The more I learn about the revolving door between government and industry, conflicts of interest, and how we're unwittingly subsidizing our own control grid, the less hope I have.

There's no fixing the system, and as I mentioned, most people are too modified (on many dimensions) for any type of revolution to happen. We just have to consistently prepare for the worst, in a non-fear based way. Which is what I've been doing.

Consumer items aren't so bad. But I have a different definition than most. Have been strategically stocking up on supplements, buying backups of certain devices, etc. Looking at a used rife machine for 8K, to make my place even more of a healing center. Slowly approaching my propane generator issue again. Things have been hectic on many levels, and life is anything but easy lately. Preparing for a time when I won't have the same access I do now.

Nature is unrecognizable these days. Plants barely know how to bloom. Air quality and humidity is terrible, with pristine days peeking through now and then. I honestly barely even want to go outside.

I don't think we have to worry about AI taking over just yet. Yes, as boozo mentioned, it's further blurring the line between reality and illusion. But it probably won't be taking over jobs anytime soon. The consumer level tech just isn't there; they're still messing around with inefficient LLMs. And they won't show their hand with black budget AI, like LyAV.
edit on 4-9-2024 by fireslinger369 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 03:06 AM
link   

It really annoys me as most art i see now is AI generated and I find it lazy

luckily i follow a bunch of artists who I know make human generated art
then one could also argue we are a bunch of biological AI making art

funny though here we are complaining about AI eventually taking over when there is a possibility its all a simulation anyway there is humor in that quite the comedy

all a bit silly really so not to be too bothered about it

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 01:58 AM
link   

It's not the Art that bothers me. It's the AI generated videos that trends on social medias and hailed by unsuspecting idolons. Though I also saw one trending as 'historical photo" that I suspect is AI generated cause it sure look like one and too good to be 90s and the social media influencers are just catching up now and using it for their engagement advantage.

To name a few:

Hugging with crush, passed relatives AI videos trends now on TikTok.
Creepy AI generated short movies.
Gigantic bodybuilders of the 20th century lmao.

And
Special mention: fake jenna ortega on Youtube.

Enjoy the short-movie!

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 04:25 AM
link   

i think that by law people should have to declare whether or not content was made with AI or parts used to generate content were AI
people shouldnt have to guess
it should be explicitly stated just how we have to give things ratings for viewers they should have the "created by AI " logo or mark

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Direnei

War is coming.

War never stopped in my lifetime, but there will certainly be an escalation barring some cascade of improbable events in the near future. In the last gasps of every sufficiently powerful fiat puppet government there's always war. The Ponzi always collapses in the end. If we're destined for a pivot of our rotationsl axis then I expect there will be an increase in natural disasters leading up to it as well. I believe it's all already started, but isn't really visible to those living it in real time.

A question, before the gears of ATS finally grind to a halt. I'm going to miss the opportunity to occasionally discuss something interesting when it finally goes dark. A caveat to this question is that I recognize that the parties in question may object to participating, but that's not terribly important for the purposes of discussing the possibility.

Briefly, three assumptions based on articles and discussion here. It's not necessarily my position, just what I can gather from the material.

The QM involves a universe scale particle accelerator, neutrino detectors, and possibly could be used to open closed timelike curves by stabilizing a wormhole at or below the Cauchy horizon.

Sending physical matter through a CTC isn't possible, but sending consciousness is. There seems to be one or two cases where it's suggested a probe could be sent, but that's not entirely clear to me and contradicts most other material.

Sending consciousness results in substantial memory loss, which seems to be uniformly acknowledged in FL articles. This is with the exception of consciousness moved forward through time using stasis and artificial dreams to prevent entropic psychosis. I don't know why that wouldn't work in reverse moving backwards through time, but I don't believe it's been discussed in any of the English portions of the FL catalogue.

Presumably, this injection of consciousness into the past would have two potential results. Either the consciousness sent does a round trip -or- another consciousness is displaced from the target time and does the return trip in its place. I see no alternative because without receiving a consciousness back at the entry point it would seem you could never know that your CTC worked. There are caveats here because I'm obviously missing whatever scientific discoveries occur between now and that future date.

There's also Sufism and other forms of soul alchemy discussed on FL. My understanding of soul alchemy and Sufism specifically, at a level not overtly discussed in the articles or in most text, is that the goal is to enable a practitioner to access and create a persistent memory complex outside the physical body. There seems to be some element of that at the bottom (or top) of all esoteric traditions. This is based on a great deal of material not found directly in FL articles, but seems consistent with the portions of FL I'm able to read.

It would seem if humans are involved in the development of a QM or precursor technology, that highly skilled practitioners of soul alchemy would be a valuable part of the teams working with the technology. Ideally, they'd have both the science background to understand the technical portions and the spiritual discipline to understand the metaphysical portions.

I'd think that when a Sufi master (or equivalent) creates their own cloud, that cloud isn't part of the linear timeline in which it's created. It's just a construct of the mind (not the brain) and, like consciousness, it lacks physical properties. Having no physical properties and not existing in the physical universe, it would seem to be exempt from most rules of time. Even from a purely materialist view, deep altered states and dream states can cause significant alteration in perception of time.

I know that fractal consciousness would mean that all distinction between one consciousness and another is merely an illusion, but soul alchemy suggests practitioners can carve out a place that helps hold that illusion together. I've seen enough data and had enough experiences to believe that consciousness can exist outside the body, even in the event of physical expiration, so this carved out space would seem to be a possibility. Not easy to achieve, no guarantees even with a lifetime pursuit, but possible.

That would seem to make them ideal participants in research involving time displacement. Not necessarily having immediate mastery of it, but valuable for their insight and capable of rapidly adapting to overcome adverse consequences. I never see the two topics really overlap, though they cohabitate on the site.

There just seems to be no overt crossover of the esoteric mastery and technological mastery, aside from what the reader might deduce. The intersection, if there is one, is limited to where they are connected via some artistic medium. It's an abstract intersection for the most part. All the discussion about test subjects seems to revolve around broken shells of human beings used beyond their capacity.

Is there a reason why there is no consideration of using skilled spiritualist practitioners? Why wouldn't a skilled practitioner of some esoteric tradition be an optimal choice for piloting a consciousness-driven craft? Why wouldn't they be best suited for experiments with XViS and passing data through whatever brane alternate universe's pseudo-photons can penetrate? Willingness of the participant would seem to be a barrier, but that doesn't prevent speculation.

Is there exploration of this? If not, why not? Wouldn't a skilled practitioner be an ideal candidate for whatever transhumanist, biomechanical, or trans-temporal experimenting was going to advance science? Wouldn't the fusion of consciousness with electronic/machine technology just be the modern equivalent of the magnum opus, a philosopher's stone, or whatever other names it may be called?

A sort of side question. If we were to create a vessel capable of holding consciousness, particularly if that vessel was equipped with tools to perceive and manipulate the physical world, wouldn't that be a primary target for a traveler from some QM capable future or even some other energetic consciousness field? I know it's been the subject of sci-fi and horror fiction, but would seem to be a real potential if the technology advanced to that point.

posted on Sep, 13 2024 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Yeah, well look this is now trending on FB.

An AI generated art won a competition.

It's all AI generated art she took from various sources and pieced it all together.

What do you think?

Here's another AI generated art left in the comment section

IMO, in the near future we'll probably not distinguish AI generated arts anymore.

IDK if that's a good thing.

posted on Sep, 13 2024 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ksihkahe
That was a very interesting post!! Re: sending consciousness thru time...

Years ago, I had this thought - What if it were possible to send one's consciousness back in time and in to a younger version of one's self?

The question was brought to mind by your conjecture of using spiritualist practitioners to facilitate time travel. As well, it somewhat solves the issue of needing a "vessel capable of holding consciousness", the time traveler's earlier self is the "vessel" - receiving its older consciousness.

Also, there are theories that consciousness derives from quantum 'vibrations' in the brain: 'Microtubules' inside brain neurons

Consider, I am 60 years old. What if my consciousness could be 'sent back in time' to be 'received' by my 20 yr. old self?

My conjecture (given the seeming endless amounts of info a human brain is capable of attaining) is that rather than the future 'me' supplanting or over writing the consciousness of 20 yr. old 'me' -

- the 'two' versions of 'me' would blend together, allowing for 40 yrs. of knowledge to exist 'with' the 1984 'memories', enabling the 20 yr old 'me' to function in the way expected by all the friends/family/etc., while also being fully capable of acting on all the information gained over those 40 yrs...

Plus, prior to being 'sent back' to my 1984 self, I could embark on a program of history education, which would be of use in potentially making changes to events, and thus, changing negative 'future' outcomes to positive ones.

It's an intriguing thought experiment.

edit on 13-9-2024 by lostgirl because: correction

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl

Yes, it is a good post by ksihkahe. And yours is too. I do hope Direne might pop into the thread.

Interesting what you say lostgirl, I have been thinking of something similar for the last few months.

FL writes that information may be sent through time. I think it is possible too. Healing too. One may have to adopt metaphysical or Radionics means.

My own thought was to send, say; public health information to seventeenth century England where the "ague" (malaria) is caused by a mosquito, and that plague was caused by fleas that live on rats. Maybe even send quinine to cure a patient in the 1600s.

Radionic practitioners can send healing through the "air waves" as it were, through distant means. Through time might be something to play with.

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl

My original handle, spelled differently (ksihkehe), is Maliseet-Passamaquoddy for "lost one" or "one who is lost". Just a bit of name trivia and synchronicity.

I'm familiar with the Penrose and Hameroff microtubule idea. Last I knew the big arguments were over quantum processing in the warm and wet environment of the brain. There is conjecture that structured water (hexagonal or crystalline are sometimes used) may be part of how it works. There are a number of people selling what they allege are structured waters or devices to make it. It is a real thing that happens, including in brain. It's just not feasible to maintain in bulk water. I warn you just in case you go looking and see a bunch of dubious material.

The many quadrillions of neural pathways there are connected with these crystalline structures, perhaps has an effect that makes it a particularly powerful receiver for consciousness... a higher bandwidth than what one might find in less complex material. I don't like the tendency to compare the brain with processors, but a network of tubulin structures is a pretty impressive processor relative to what we do on a chip. Maybe the complexity is what allows for self-aware consciousness to emerge. It's all very interesting to think about.

I've seen people that claimed to have undergone the exact thing you've mentioned with their younger self being a receptacle for their future consciousness. I think it's probably been covered in fiction too. Usually, if I recall correctly, the people that claim to have experienced it "remember" it. It's usually a quite incomplete remembering though. I've yet to come across one that has panned out over the long term, but that's only the few I've come across. I wouldn't imagine many people would talk about it widely if they experienced it.

In general, discussion of experiences that fall significantly outside the norm aren't received well. It's just a hassle for people to discuss them openly. They get called names or are ridiculed. There's little for them to gain. Scientism has replaced religion as a mainstream belief system, but heretics are still metaphorically burned at the stake or exiled to the fringes of society. Most people don't want to deal with that.

I like the idea of fractal consciousness at the moment. Like a Mandelbrot function, if you've seen an image of one. While it can be seen as a single thing, there are distinct units that emerge from each subsequent tier. It would be like that, except in 5D... or 11D if that's what they're saying is the top tier. I'm not confident enough in my knowledge to even have much opinion on the dimensions argument. I think that fractal consciousness would suggest that all of this physical universe is just one of many artifacts of consciousness. It may be real in some sense, but far from unique.

Vessels for consciousness in that model are just for the purpose of keeping one particular offshoot or distinct unit, at whatever level, coherent enough to remain self aware. Our current vessels are quite dense, so are handy for manipulating the other dense matter around us at the macro level. It's of very limited utility in the grand scheme though. The human vessel has a tiny range of environmental conditions in which can survive and a narrow range of reality it can perceive. The mind, beyond the functions of the brain, is also impaired by those limitations. C'est la vie.

Younger me would have been interested in having a future version of me show up in his head. I thought about it too. Older me isn't keen on the idea.

new topics

top topics

<< 344  345  346    348 >>

join