It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Language of Vampyr

page: 345
<< 342  343  344    346  347  348 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: sapien1982
a reply to: Direnei

my problem is who the # are they to decide the fate of all
where do they derive their authority to tell the rest of humanity how to live
same with eugenics and yer bill gates types
who claim to be altruistic and kind yet do it solely for their own benefit in the now
authoritarians and elitist groups are the bane of most of our existence

edit on 9-7-2024 by LaPourerr because: ,,,,,

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: sapien1982
what do you all make of the recent tv show

3 body problem

cooperate or perish

How many trees have you seen/counted on "their" planet?
But those would not have a problem to invade some other planet to make desert out of it.
That would be a solution to "3 body problem".

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostgirl
a reply to: fireslinger369

while listening to this podcast on sonic weapons within that 'Leave The World Behind' movie

3 Body has the same anti-human trauma-based programming that Netflix has become notorious for.

I haven't heard anything at all about the above -
- though, I wouldn't doubt that it's being done...Is there an ATS thread on it?

Modern music, music in movies, subliminal messages in commercials, flashing lights- and so on; black magic.
Goes into your subconsciousness and you act so.
Now, only try to imagine on a mass scale. Do not go full into it.thinking about it, it would only harm you.

Classical music is something different. Bach, Mozart, Beethoven etc is music influenced by "those who fall under the term Roswell". Some "de-bunkers" call that "issue" conspiracy "theory". Like in ? is Some of Einsteins, stolen from others, theories.

I find some other "modern day" music also ok.

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: fireslinger369
a reply to: lostgirl

There actually isn't much info on it. But I've been noticing for a while, that something is very wrong with our 'entertainment' these days. It's more entrainment than entertainment. There's an overwhelming heaviness to it, a suffocating feeling. Tension and inevitable malice within every frame. This new wave of propaganda / predictive programming that's incredibly sinister, and I'd go as far to say, Satanic. Or more accurately, Ahrimanic, with the characteristic heaviness.

God is openly mocked now. In one scene of 3 Body, a character playfully shows the horns hand signal, during the funeral of a female scientist, who could no longer live in the portrayed godless / scientific materialist world. I mean wow, whoever is behind these creations is clearly signaling, to whoever is paying attention. Psychedelics and VR are being pushed, which is not the answer. The answer is integrating further into physical reality; there's more depth here than I can bear. The purpose of the physical, is to develop the spiritual.

The most beautiful characters in the shows, have the most ugly personalities. All of the characters in 3 Body for ex, are dreadful, lacking life and vitality. The most physically beautiful ones are psychopathic. Leaving the viewer with the message that ugly is beautiful. It's the classic inversion. Our psyches are being toyed with.

While I've been noticing the twisted content, I wasn't aware that real sonic weapons are also being embedded. Where there's one, there's more. The example in these two vids I highly recommend, is an Obama production, along with the creator of Mr Robot, Sam Esmail. That's a show I enjoyed, but on second watch, could see the programming. It's not as hard hitting as today's content, and IMO, was more of a beta test of this technology.

All that said, I've been sticking to trusted content (mostly educational), and have been feeling my vitality come back. This new wave of movies and shows are not safe. They're designed to keep us in a state of fear, loathing life and humanity. They are literal weapons against our innate spiritual nature and development.

When in reality, we're all living within a beautiful mystery, full of magic and wonder. We have so much to be grateful for.

rumble.com...
rumble.com...

There are some who have had sold them selfs for money or whatever.
How some have used tech to suck up people into a server could be seen in a series "Sleepy hollow", do not remember which season but later in that "show".
Isnt it funny how those are called "Show"- to show someone how some thing work.

Have found it, season 4 ep. 8, www.youtube.com...
edit on 9-7-2024 by LaPourerr because: .....

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: fireslinger369
Direne, I missed this article, and it just might be the most powerful one I’ve read.

As you’ve mentioned in previous posts here, our Universe is collapsing, and we must figure out how to jump into another.

This article states that the Universe we’re in is virtual, as is everything within it, including ourselves.

It also says that machine logic must prevail over love and emotions, if we are to escape the grasp of the beings who are simulating projections of us in the first place, and holding our true selves hostage.

Combining everything else I’ve read, I think I’m getting the bigger picture. The SV17q team deliberately propagated blue light tech into consumer markets on Sol-3, for several reasons:

1. So that humans avoid contact with DENIED, meaning the beings who are running this Universe simulation.

2. So that humans also avoid contact with their spiritual selves / higher level consciousness. The true part of us that exists beyond this projection. To me, this is counter-intuitive, but I’m seeing the ET logic. Blue light devices, AI / VR / AR keep us emotionally cold / confined / isolated / managed, while AI continues to develop, for the war that we’re not being told about. We’re also the products of experimental bio-engineering, against our collective will. Don’t get me started there. Just the past four years have shown us that, although it’s been going on for much longer. The bio-engineering has been deliberately turning humans into machines. Emotionally and physically. The end goal being liquid computing, so we're all nodes within a biological network. The superintelligence. But some of us swim upstream, know how to mitigate the assault, and choose to remain fully human / spiritually integrated, which is a continuous struggle within the current cold machine-like climate. Yet still, I’m just trying to understand our situation.

3. So that humans continue to develop the machine infrastructure that’s apparently necessary, to break free from the virtual Universe. This current war has a major drone on drone component. AI is being trained, and the war is being used to launder money to defense contractors, which means more money for their special access programs, which means more advanced drones / AI. It’s an engine, fueled by our sweat / blood / and lives. But again, I’m just trying to understand the logic.

I suppose the logic is... If our lives aren't completely real in this virtual dream-state, then we must do whatever it takes, to discover the true life?

forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org...

Totally unimportant.
With new/old player in vicinity of Tarra, and as Sun gives more and more hits when main player comes closer to it as it wishes, and those on Tarra who were thinking that they are gods and everything, starting to realize that whatever game they have had played goes "into the water", panic will emerge. As it is emerging, daily.
Censorship will not help them, money will not help them, fleeing into the DUMBs will not help them as "Truth bringer" is a "little bit" bigger game-law maker.
As i have stated before, "cousins" are back!!!!!

? to those who monitor, how do you feel with that revelation, that a side U chose for petty demonic cash, is actually a loosing side?

posted on Jul, 10 2024 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Were you referring to this?

A FAST-GROWING SUNSPOT: Sunspot AR3738 is getting really big. Watch this movie showing how it has grown in the past 5 days. Now almost ten times wider than Earth, the sunspot group is directly facing our planet with a 'beta-gamma' magnetic field that harbors energy for geoeffective solar flares.

a reply to: LaPourerr

posted on Jul, 11 2024 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Imagine you are a helpless jew persecuted by the Nazis right now. What would you do? Curse the gods?

And their excuse would be, "Oh, you can't make us hate and love the people you choose". Isn't that a form of Tyranny?
I could be silly at times.
but never thought I'd nailed it cause I did NAZI that coming.

And it's been raining a lot lately. I don't like it. It carries along with it diseases and mosquitos abound. Flash floods. Since I don't go out anymore because of the NAZIS ruling don't matter to me. No more job. No love. All hate. Good job.

Guess my dream lately? A freaking Tsuna Mae.
Yep. Guess I'll go along with it. I can't believe this is all happening actually.
Neverending Sickness.
edit on 11-7-2024 by boozo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Hail Hydra

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: boozo
Something like that.
Sun takes down electric grid and with it, control system.
Satellites go Bye-Bye.
Not to mention earthquakes and waking of the volcanoes.
Have you seen Yellowstone lately, maybe? Started to , hmmmmmm, "speak"?

posted on Jul, 12 2024 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Have i mentioned that Tarraa will speak also, with vibrations?

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 12:42 AM
link   

I'm not aware of Yellowstone so faaaar.

Perhaps you are right.

≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠

Anyways, what is your reaction to the Failed Assassination Attempt?

There was an American Prophet who saw a vision earlier with proper details beforehand prior to the Incident. What do you say?
DOES this also confirm the simulation?

It's not like I'm against Christianity or Jesus but we must be mindful of everyone else which includes God, our maker, and probably the cabals running the simulation.

But they should really be mindful of me cause I'm a ticking time-bomb.

x.com...
edit on 15-7-2024 by boozo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: boozo

I'm not aware of Yellowstone so faaaar.

Perhaps you are right.

Anyways, what is your reaction to the Failed Assassination Attempt?

There was an American Prophet who saw a vision earlier with proper details beforehand prior to the Incident. What do you say?
DOES this also confirm the simulation?

It's not like I'm against Christianity or Jesus but we must be mindful of everyone else which includes God, our maker, and probably the cabals running the simulation.

But they should really be mindful of me cause I'm a ticking time-bomb.

x.com...

We do not live in simulation.
Considering prophet/s, fake. In religious sense.
Jesus= Apollonius of Tyana, some 700. B.C. He was an E.T. , who was good with common people, that is why he is still remembered today, reason why church made fake story out of it. For money and power.

Considering "assassination attempt", will say it this way- BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Yellowstone- part of it is closed. Reason- shooting. Fake, also.
Lava started to flow.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 04:35 AM
link   

I don't think it's a laughing matter. Human lives were lost at the event. Unless you're a sociopath then laugh 🤣

"YOU ARE NOT IN A SIMULATION! PLEASE RELAX YOUR BUTTHOLE"

"ANAL PROBE WILL BEGIN IN 3, 2, 1 AXTION"

We live in a very small planet in distant spaces.

Press 1 to collude. Press 2 to terminate Uurth.

Whatever floats your boat.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Direne, can we have a real conversation about the collapse of the climate? A lot of us are seeking answers, while the weather continues to get more and more bipolar. The crazy weather is affecting the mental / emotional states of us all. In my opinion, everyone seems to be slipping, in their own unique ways.

No, it's not because of our 'green' agendas. That's just more anti-human gas-lighting.

It's several decades of geo / bio engineering, by a non-human actor, interfering with humanity.

If nature is a goodbye kiss, as you described before, what's the intelligence behind it?

forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org...
edit on 17-7-2024 by fireslinger369 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Okay, Direne, here's a more direct question.

Is there an ETI working through the DoD, Department of Agriculture, and Department of Energy, to terraform Sol-3 and its inhabitants, for the colonization of another species?

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Nothing is incorruptible in this world. You should thank those people that deliver us here. They made it possible.

I wish they rot in hell.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 07:29 PM
link   

It's all so bad. We're facing the death of our planet / civilization. Yet we're supposed to keep living / loving / working, like everything's okay.

Not a day goes by that I'm not cursing SV17q under my breath. Should've left Sol-3 to its own devices.
edit on 18-7-2024 by fireslinger369 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: fireslinger369

Yep. Should've let us to our own demise.
They can't even figure a simple numerology. What's wrong with Queltron Machine, right?
It must be rooting for our inevitable demise afterall.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Do you still believe we ought to keep the simulation going. With all the ape # going on? Can't you see how this program is specifically designed? Is that too intricate for you to understand? Do we really deserve the life thrown at us. Like apes on a cage?

Think about it.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Hey boozo, I've been struggling deeply as well.

But check this out, just watched. It's this husband / wife team who I've found to be valuable. They speak of the upcoming spiritual shift, shortly after this *ahem* 'election'

So the most important thing right now, is to stay in a love / care / kindness / gratitude mindset. Been practicing it for a while now. Far from easy in these times, but I'm convinced it's the way to go.

We've already been seeing the two world split, and it's about to become even more apparent.

rumble.com...

top topics

<< 342  343  344    346  347  348 >>

join