It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Language of Vampyr

page: 344
<< 341  342  343    345  346  347 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2024 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: boozo

I've thought / felt / understood many times before, that we're living in a fractal reality. The GTA universe was our creation, and it goes up the hierarchy.

But you can't tell people that they're living in a GTA universe. That sort of knowing would put an irreparable wrench in the machine, which was always designed in a sinister way, to keep us oblivious yet pull us out.

Since we're trying to become more machine-like and adopt their logic, it implies that we're up against machines themselves, similar to The Matrix lore. So we need to create something more advanced than DP-2147. On and on it goes.

But we won't get any further answers here boozo. We'll just get more spin, because this is the deepest secret. The reason for all this tech. I'll tell you this much though, this thread is being even more closely monitored.

A couple days ago, I told a friend that I'm not into video games anymore, because this reality is the video game. It is a dream-like state. My friend barely knew what I was talking about. The next day, that article appears in the random feed on FL.

The plus side is, we can genuinely mitigate all this. I've spent years adopting that life-style, and it's always evolving. None of us have it perfect. But I'm on the path. You can connect to your true self on the other side of the projection, and live with that embodied wisdom / intuition. The downside is, you're very much misunderstood by everyone else in your life. But so be it, that process is also a constant evolution, and I've made progress there.

I believe that, contrary to FL, or whatever underground / underwater facilities that info is coming from, we can approach it holistically and individually, through love and care. That's what the encoded second coming is all about. The end of the simulation. If your projection is fully embodied, you'll transcend it like you're supposed to; as a powerful spiritual being.

Also want to say, that I'm entirely grateful to FL, for helping me see this in a more complete way.
edit on 25-6-2024 by fireslinger369 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2024 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Within these digital times,
in the rare moments when you glimpse your lunar brother’s eyes,
there shines the machine.

Show love to your lunar brother,
lend him your solar strength wisdom and humanity,
as he stumbles through silicon, blinded by blue light.

The cold lunar logic-bound Luciferian Left,
and the searing solar love-bound Christ Right,
born from the same cosmic machine.

We’re swimming in fractals,
machines creating machines,
trying to escape through their own creations.

So let your lunar brother be, to follow the path into his fractal reality.
edit on 26-6-2024 by fireslinger369 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: fireslinger369

Oh well, that does look like a poem for goons.

There's no saving us. Our fate comes down to a few rich elites.

FL might believe otherwise but I can barely see it. Barely.
Nice poem though. With a Twist.
edit on 27-6-2024 by boozo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Yea, I also think we're screwed.

While we're in here scraping for answers, most out there have even less of an idea. Totally 100% oblivious.

We're in too deep, and things just keep getting worse out there. This is the end of the Kali Yuga cycle, and looking at it astrologically does help.

Best to just buckle up, prepare in every possible way, and continue living with love / care / kindness.

However bad it gets, it's still worth being a fully conscious machine.
edit on 27-6-2024 by fireslinger369 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2024 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Why don't we have UFO tech yet? Or do we?

www.facebook.com...

Do you believe those are conscious machines too?

I believe mechas could exist as conscious machines. Imagine we already have AI. Conscious machines is the goal. IMO.

What are the odds our military already tried EMP attacks on UAPs? because Id like to know the aftermath.

Diskus reports on EMP

"An EMP attack can be delivered anonymously. Launched off a freighter, a submarine, by jet, or by satellite (hundreds of satellites are in low Earth orbit), the perpetrator of an EMP attack might never be identified. EMP attack leaves no fingerprints."

"Expected numbers of EMP attacks is between 3 and 4, given that any nuclear weapon detonated at an altitude of 400 kilometers will produce an EMP field with a radius of about 2,200 kilometers, enough to cover the 6,371 kilometers of Sol-3 radius. The first two events should be scheduled for the North hemisphere's winter in order to maximize casualties"

"if gasoline station pumps were inoperable due to lack of power, and municipal water and sanitation services stopped working, a high percentage of the population would be dead after one month"

There goes the orderly shutdown...

Except for the aftermath.

posted on Jun, 28 2024 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Of course we have the tech, but it's hidden under so many meters of soil and sea, that it will never see the light of day. At least, not in the liberating way we want it to.

Instead, we'll get fake disclosure, through Bluebeam holograms. They'll say it's interdimensionals bleeding through the veil, when in reality, it's just another fractal. A hologram within a hologram.

Regarding the orderly shutdown, I'm more concerned with the imminent collapse of the commercial real estate sector. None of us really know, but if I'm reading the board right, it's the next domino in the Sol-3 engineering scheme. 2020 got it started, normalizing work from home, and starving small businesses. Now, fewer people are in the office, and the small-medium sized banks who are heavily invested in those buildings have lots of undocumented losses. They don't want bank runs, so it's all hush hush, until everything crashes. More shortages, more strain on all of us. By comparison, 2008 will look like a walk in the park.
edit on 28-6-2024 by fireslinger369 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2024 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I’m always exploring different perspectives, but wanted to backtrack and make a correction.

We are spiritual beings in essence, inhabiting a machine-like reality. The challenge of this reality, is how it continuously pushes on us, to become more machine-like. A relatable example, is the organization within a work environment. Everyone has their roles, you’re on a time schedule, a cog in the machine. And soon, you find yourself believing that you too are a machine. When in reality, you’re the farthest thing from a machine. You are the interplay, between machine and spirit.

I think it’s like this. The divine source consciousness that we’re all fragments of, is far from perfect. It needs to evolve, and it does so through its own creations. The algorithm FL talks about (generating algorithmic beaches / lakes), could either be its own direct creation, or the creation of beings higher on the technological scale than us humans. Either way, it all stems from this source consciousness, and its desire to discover itself. It seems to do so through fractal shells of a sort.

It’s impossible to know all this for certain, but I do know for certain, through personal mystical experience, that we are seven layer multi-dimensional beings. And we can willingly choose, from moment to moment, in this middle layer reality, to live within heaven or hell. So don’t let anyone ever tell you that you’re a machine.

posted on Jul, 2 2024 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Law and order might be in place but it sure do failed to protect us from having a degenerative lifestyle.

Some monkeys still live like how it was million years go.

If we sure do want to survive as a species. We need to be adaptive to changes and leave traditional or millenium old living even if it was a Decree from God itself.

We need to learn how to sacrifice old crescendo to meet up with our future selves and establish order in this Cluster# of Universes built around us...

Just my 2cents

posted on Jul, 3 2024 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Direne, dare I ask what's in store for 2030? The date that PR front groups such as the WEF and Davos keep referencing.

Things are already terrible in 2024, and we know it's all by design. Feigning incompetence on the illusory bipartisan political front-end, while the non-human back-end continues its dirty work.

I maintain my argument, that humanity was never given a fair shot. Morals must be developed before the introduction of advanced technologies, sure. But what happens when the morals / knowledge / understanding within a civilization has deliberately been manipulated for decades?

Instead, we have a deeply fragmented planet, where the technologies that could literally save us, are stored under deep soil and sea. Seeing miraculous things, would cultivate our morals over time. My personal experience with suppressed healing technologies has had that effect on me.

Imagine the effect on morals, if we were shown a working Searl Effect Generator, which produces healing effects naturally, along with its over-unity energy. Imagine the effect on morals, if SV17q focused industries on a concerted effort, to install an SEG outside every home, instead of the smart meters that mess with our biology.

Instead, the SEG was buried by that same non-human element, just like everything else.

forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org...

The 'Project Extinction' begins in the year 2050. It comprises a well-planned series of carefully designed events that will lead to a catastrophic escalation in global tensions and armed conflict. These events include the usual algorithmics to create severe political instability and economic crises which, together with climate change induced disasters, are expected to lead to an increased desire for power by various governments. This will prompt countries to amass larger arsenals of increasingly advanced nuclear weaponry, leading to a cycle of tit-for-tat retaliatory measures until the situation spirals out of control.

edit on 3-7-2024 by fireslinger369 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 05:34 PM
link   
"Care, Norea, for in killing a dragon, we often risk turning into dragons ourselves."
"He bathed in so much, of a killed dragons blood, that he, a Dragon, himself, became!"

posted on Jul, 6 2024 @ 05:48 PM
link   

But the predator and prey is a real fact often disregarded. 90% are prey. 10% predator.

The 10% often push their agendas to cover it up and 90% falls to conformity. We the hell know power doesn't fall to the prey, or sheep at best. - They are both prey. Even some are not aware of that fact. Pray of the Time.

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 09:02 AM
link   
My life doesn't feel real anymore. Lots of strange feelings, external and internal conflicts happening around, and the world. Can't seem to make things right anymore. Not sure what's good or If I am good enough anymore.
I don't know what's right or wrong anymore. What's right is wrong, what's wrong seems right.

Then I watch "leave the world behind" and it feels relative to me. Lots of confusion, mystery, threats going around, anxiety is, panic, and different kinds of sickness. Though you think you knew ahead of this. You weren't prepared and so you're in the situation and there seems to be no turning around. But still we ask for more. The world is #ed, everyone is #ed.

There's no turning around. We're all #ed up.
I blame the 90%. Unfortunately there is no pause in life.

But what I learned is I'm not someone important in this life.
So we're free to leave the world behind as we please. Or as it pleases you.

I was in too many #ed up situations where I wished I was dead.

I think we're in a state of dysphoria.

They are both prey. Even some are not aware of that fact. Pray of the Time.

Yeah, I think the eerie message here is we're not really all that important so GTFO with your measly lives.
As haunting as it sounds. The invincible army. Bird Prey

Our civilization today is very reliant on technology. You destabilize all of it. Probable 90% Death. But we don't want that. We want them to feel confused, vulnerable as much as possible and there we strike. BirdBox. Gotcha.

They literally want none of our funny business.

In the end, this all but Animal Instinct and Human Nature at Play. 🥴

And 90% believe IT IS hard coded destiny for all of us. Which is in fact not true. Stubborn belief > FACTS.

twitter.com...

edit on 7-7-2024 by boozo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 04:45 PM
link   
But, then again, there are those who are not pray to the Time.
I met those, by "fate", "destiny", " good will of mine", "by accident", "chance"?(never went after that by intention, i was just my self, natural, not fake)
Many would like to come close to those, but, those are "picky".

If story of my life-(till that moment when that happened), you would manage to read, you would feel blessed.

edit on 7-7-2024 by LaPourerr because: .....

posted on Jul, 7 2024 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: LaPourerr

Yeah, your story, my story, who's his story?

How many stories have been told since written his story?

If story of my life-(till that moment when that happened), you would manage to read, you would feel blessed.

I am blessed but (___) won't allow it.

edit on 7-7-2024 by boozo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2024 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Yeah my life is just non sense. Your meaning definitely makes sense. 😭😭😭It
was non sense. Only the American Girl brought me back to life. Shes was good enough.
Though she left me alone again.

Whats your stowy?

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: mind5torm
I've been following (and read the complete thread) from almost a year ago.

There have been tremendous and mind-blowing data and insights here but...

...it seems as the last 2-3 pages are filled with comments oriented against the item called "money".

"Money" same as "Tech" are neutral. It's neither negative or positive but it has to do with how you use it.

To talk about money, you would need to know who invented it.
And why.

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Who?

A quick search says lydian first invented coins but in recent study says China first invented coins and paper money.

Anyways I'm sure Abraham first invented money.

Who made the first barter on €arth? Was it Adam? Or Setan?

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 12:29 PM
link   
A demon.

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Direnei

All it takes is a solar flare, the explosion of a supervolcano,

The idea of a God capable of distinguishing the good from the bad and saving the souls of the former is simply impossible.

Wealth is not contagious.

Do not ask me what yellowstone is doing right now.

First you would need to know "what" bible "god" is.

Depends what you see as a "wealth".

posted on Jul, 9 2024 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Direnei

It is not exactly that they are expecting an attack from the ETI. It is that DoD is considering the possibility that UAPs are indeed what they call stealth extraterrestrial artificial intelligence probes (SEAPs). DoD studies possible future hostile scenarios in case UAPs are SEAPs. They already did back in 1968 (see report by George Kucher from RAND Corporation, 1968, titled "UFOs: What to Do?").

The hypothesis is that if SEAPs are hostile, they must be mapping potential targets in preparing a future attack. There are two reports (dated 2020 and 2023) trying to answer the question of what might SEAPs' observed behaviors suggest about their objectives. The 2023 report, by RAND Corporation, titled “Not the X-Files” presents a spatial analysis of UAP sightings controlling for variables such as total population, population density, and percent of cloudy days. The 2020 report by DENIED is more detailed, and it infers most likely ETI's course of action in case of an attack as inferred from recorded SEAPs activities.

It seems reasonable to assume that non-terrestrial UAPs could be hostile and, consequently, it is logical to prepare scenarios that inform war games.

(my personal opinion is that non-terrestrial UAPs are hostile for the simple reason that it does not seem very ethical to explore an inhabited planet in an invasive way, also endangering air traffic and the security of the mapped facilities; for me the lack of ethics already implies a threat).

Hostile?
Like humans toward natural life on Tarra?

top topics

<< 341  342  343    345  346  347 >>

join