It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Language of Vampyr

page: 348
<< 345  346  347   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: LaPourerr

originally posted by: Direnei
a reply to: fireslinger369

War is coming. Will start as usual, a recession, global financial panic, social unrest, plus terrible natural disasters, all in a go.

The hyenas are the same as always. The wounded zebra, too. Today, seven people met and had to listen to what they already knew they were going to hear. Today there was a meeting, in an office building in a big city. If you had looked out of the huge window you would have seen a beautiful sunset.

But hyenas only like the moon. There will be war.

Oh, but they do like the moon.
Only problem is, they can not get onto/into it.

0917 incoming full moon.

My father believes in a theory that previous civilizations like those that built the egpytian pyraminds now resides inside the moon. And, due to the chemical compounds deformed their bodies to be quite long and have huge eyes. ETs.

Oh! Russia is trending on Twitter.

It's probably interesting if Satan II comes out flying from elsewhere, isn't it?

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: boozo

...just spotted 3 B-52's en-route from LA (Louisana) to AK... and a fleet of tankers leaving from Fairchild AFB...

a reply to: ksihkahe

Great post; always enjoy your musings
...makes me think of the 'Higher Self'/'Guardian Angel'/'Spiritual Alter' concept & wonder if we all have some alternate non-physical consciousness/counterpart 'out there' that we're able to interact with in a non-physical manner? For instance, OBE/NDE experiences...? I'm inclined to think this 'other' consciousness is endemic to all Souls, but perhaps it is only available to those with special and/or refined ability? Anyhow, thanks again for sharing your thoughts, cheers!
edit on 14-9-2024 by CaecusII because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2024 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Direne, can you clarify if this is a conventional or unconventional ship?

All those monks were accused of invoking demons, profaning the sacraments, and casting harmful magical spells (maleficia). The theologians condemned them as a heretics and a sorcerers. All the necromantic books in their possession were confiscated. Among those to be burned at the stake were young women, as the tribunal thought they were really demons in the shape of young women. As soon as I lit the bonfire I poured the powders on it and soon everything was filled with thick smoke. When the smoke vanished, judges, bishops, monks, women and all the public concentrated there lay dead on the ground. Then I returned to the ship and departed, as instructed.

forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org...

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 03:26 AM
link   

It refers to an unconventional ship. Given the text is taken from a medieval Jewish manuscript I guess it refers to a Merkava or some sort of 'celestial chariot'.

In the Würzburg trials, several key figures, including judges and accusers, faced sudden deaths or misfortunes. The particular incident in the post refers to a lesser-known and poorly documented witch trial, I think one of the Silesian Witch Trials, or perhaps one of those really strange Moravian witch trials in which, allegedly, both accused ones and accusers were found dead.

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Direnei

Fascinating, thank you.

It breaks my heart, how we're at the end of a cycle, painfully pretending that everything is okay. While ​those of us preparing for the worst, are perceived as the aliens.

This realm is rich in mystery / magic / wonder, and it's mostly lost on us these days. We're just clinging to bits and pieces.

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Do you believe in curses? I believe it's one thing that needs carefully studied imo. I do believe in them I guess, I would like to learn the root cause behind this.

Speaking of which, I been watching the "lost" series which also has the belief of cursed, or doomed extinction of humanity which also pertains to the numbers 04-08-15-16-23-42, frequency, etc etc. The science experiment sorrounding it, etc etc. I believe we're doomed overall. But cursed in a personal level also mystifies me. So, where do these curses really come from? What I would like to know.

It's like something sinister that exists beyond human comprehension. Is it human curiosity? Human creativity? Or is it something primordial before time, immemorial?

edit on 15-9-2024 by boozo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2024 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: boozo

Sure, I think curses are real. Who knows, we could all be living within a mystic's nightmare.

But I believe more, and have direct experience with, something else taking you over, if you surrender your personal agency.

I think that combinations of entities make up forces, and we can be influenced by those forces. Luciferian left, Christ right. No religion is necessary, it's just forces at play.

Our mental / emotional states and intention / good or ill will, decides the influence. These days, we have to tighten / close the pores within our energy bodies. And exercise more personal agency, rather than handing it over to a machine. To be ever so slightly more analog, in an increasingly suffocating digital world.

That's my current view anyway. As with everything, it's always evolving.

In the end, we curse ourselves, and it's up to us individually, to lift the curse.
edit on 15-9-2024 by fireslinger369 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Perhaps it's a moot point or I'm confused, but isn't a Merkava/Merkaba a 'vehicle' that is 'created' by 'spiritual' means for a single 'occupant' of their own accord/skill? The quote referenced seems to imply a more modern scenario (similar to other FL accounts re: abductions/encounters by ____? [SV17q?]). i.e. "Then I returned to the ship and departed, as instructed."

...Like this one: "We approached the tent from which the biosignals were coming. Inside we found two humans. The readouts were obviously wrong; if we had known that the biosignals were human, we would never have entered the tent. The humans were horrified to see us, so we decided to erase their memory of the incident before returning to the ship. (Crew Member - Amarillo Incident)"

edit on 16-9-2024 by CaecusII because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: CaecusII

Perhaps The Watchers responded to the experiment of the monks who wished to communicate with beings from other realms. Having done so, the monks were fascinated, but signed their death warrant because, at the time, that was considered an act of witchcraft. Perhaps The Watchers appeared as women and children in order to make the contact as friendly as possible. Since the result was disastrous, The Watchers decided to put an end to the experiment, eliminating the inquisitors and all those who witnessed the burning of the monks.

The person in charge of the clean-up operation only reflected the whole event following the usual instructions: use no means other than those available locally on the timeline you are on. The operator was not diligent. He should have used terms such as "celestial chariot" or "Merkava". He did not, and gave himself away. That is why the manuscript in question is locked up, along with hundreds of others, in the pontifical library.

So yes, you're right. The intriguing fact is that The Watchers could well have used less expeditious methods other than killing the accusers and bystanders. They didn't.

posted on Sep, 16 2024 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Is it fair to say that The Vatican is suppressing moments in history, when The Watchers interfered with humanity?

Why do you think The Watchers are interfering, when their role is to watch?
edit on 16-9-2024 by fireslinger369 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 01:48 AM
link   

No. Their role is to watch and certify every timeline goes as planned. if there are events that do not develop as planned they certainly intervene to correct those events. If there are events that do not correspond to the timeline, they remove those events. If there are events missing, they create the events.

The idea about The Watchers being indifferent comes from the fact that if a given programmed event, say, an airplane crash, is to hapen, they will watch the entire event without preventing the catastrophe. Their role is just to watch things go as they are meant to go. In a way, you should consider them as as if they were Nature. Nature is indifferent to your joy or your sadness, indifferent to life and death. Her only role is to verify things happen according to the plan and the rules. That's why nothing can violate the rules of Nature.

If you are inclined to religious sentiments, it is enough for you to equate Nature with God, and the natural laws with divine laws.

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Excuse me but

Are the Watchers Amnesia and Dementia?

Re* Lottery

Trigger ~ !If Boozo donated to Charity

Execute: *Boozo win the Lottery

jk

forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org...

Blackrock is a wreck.

edit on 17-9-2024 by boozo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Perhaps the real question was, they appeared as women to see if the monks were going to rape.

Because how did the experiment result as disastrous in the first place.

If you ask me, most of my experience was disastrous.

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 11:59 AM
link   

If timelines are pre-planned, and corrections are being made, how much agency do we actually have?

Is it accurate to perceive each timeline as a thread, running on a cosmic processor? How many exist?

Are some timelines (such as this current one we're inhabiting) destined to fail? If so, is ascension a cosmic filter, to move more evolved souls into another timeline?
edit on 17-9-2024 by fireslinger369 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2024 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Well, that's the old debate about whether or not free will exists. It's a debate that affects physics and religion equally, that is, it affects philosophy.

You have free will to decide the moves in a game of chess, but not to decide the rules of the game. You are free to rearrange events in a timeline as you wish, but not to modify the final outcome of your moves.

posted on Sep, 18 2024 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Your site is under attack? The header has failed to load.

I'm not sure you can still find my na-- gger over there.

Wonder why I'm not receiving those can goods you requested. Perhaps send in my address too. LOL.

You have free will to decide the moves in a game of chess, but not to decide the rules of the game. You are free to rearrange events in a timeline as you wish, but not to modify the final outcome of your moves.

I am a Grand Magus, so I know there's no pre-moves. It's only checkmate when King mates with the Queen.

*Your enlightment level has increased.* MonkaS
edit on 18-9-2024 by boozo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2024 @ 11:43 AM
link   

It often feels like we're playing conventional chess, on a Lilith's chess board.

top topics

<< 345  346  347   >>

join