It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Language of Vampyr

page: 298
<< 295  296  297    299  300  301 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 03:24 AM
link   
a reply to: boozo

Happy Birthday Boozo!

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 03:40 AM
link   
a reply to: NewNobodySpecial268

Thanks mate. Though I don't know you all personally. ATS had a special place in my heart.

Or so they say.
edit on 18-8-2023 by boozo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Happy birthday! Hope you're able to find some peace in this crazy world.

Which FL post is that image from?

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Yes. I can't stand these hunger games like we humans just live for survival.
It looks to me like we are severely underestimated to be undeserving of moral and decent life.

I get that our species has lots of flaws from social to power structure. Hell, we hate and debate who deserve this and that. Take this and that which what made us who we are in the loop with low moral grounds. Like I've said before. Our environment most likely define us. I somehow felt like I don't want to be human anymore at times. My dreams are much more pleasing to me than life. I tell you FL can open us to a lot of doors. And I felt like I'm not even alive anymore. Cause for us wanting just makes us greedy especially that our species continually grow in numbers. I wish the WEF could learn a little off-world than the surface reality.

I might turn alien from this world sooner or later.

You could only imagine if the world is not human centric, why do our lives mostly revolve around humans and their silly antics.

Only reason is because the clowns are ruling further creating clowns down the drain.
edit on 19-8-2023 by boozo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: boozo
Our environment most likely define us. I somehow felt like I don't want to be human anymore at times. My dreams are much more pleasing to me than life. I tell you FL can open us to a lot of doors. And I felt like I'm not even alive anymore.

Yup, and our environment is becoming increasingly more bipolar. Hard to have a decent non-fluff conversation with anyone these days.

The amount of times I've told my cat, that he's lucky to be a cat in this world instead of a human, haha. Although being a human definitely has its perks.

I've been seeing that our deep state / globalist network fears the angelic hierarchy. We humans are the 10th species of angel, and it's very interesting to me, how FL identifies as the nine. But it's three sets of three, with us being 10.

But we're never told that we're part of this hierarchy. And as we've become more conditioned to technology, the perception of that hierarchy shifts, and we're now seeing it as more space cowboy / mechanistic.

But from some FL posts, I'm beginning to see it another way as well... What if the ET threat narrative is a cover, for an impending natural disaster, such as a pole shift / reversal? It apparently happens every 12,000 years. And they're trying to land-grab / centralize / block the sun because of that?

FL's sources reveal that it's psychologically easier for us to accept ET. But I've also been wondering if ET is behind the pole reversal itself.
edit on 8/19/2023 by fireslinger because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: fireslinger

FL's sources reveal that it's psychologically

That's my impression too, they communicate more in ideas, pictures and metaphors, in psychological patterns.

Which I think is the right approach towards the phenomenon considering the limitation our language brings with it.

The similarities that diffrent lores throughout history have in common with the ufo lore are very interesting.

They could indicate that the mind and his incapabilities to perceive something very unperceiveable will just fill the gaps with the most unperceiveable thing he can imagine to maybe be true at that moment in time...

The unknown evokes fears and fantasies.

Omg what's that sorcery a BRIDGE, surely some trolls live under it and will come by night and abduct you into their magic realm...
That was the time of fairies, trolls and what not.
Then it was the demon craze capitalized by the catholic church.
A spaceship and the wide unknown of space, and suddenly it has become aliens.

I think it's more like it can't actually manifest in any way or form, but WE can manifest it any one we belive it to be.

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

Yea, ever since Direne disclosed that's it's basically one environmental process against another, I've been looking at it in different ways.

Are we geoengineering against another cataclysmic ET geoengineering process? If that's the case, then I can see why they'd try to cover up that raw truth. If everyone knows that the sky is falling, then the world wouldn't function too well.

But seeding ET info for decades, well that opens up more possibilities. Fantasies about their tech and abilities, etc. Then, everyone is looking at ET mechanistically, rather than the environmental conditions ET is creating. Pretty trippy to contemplate.

Although, I'd argue that because of the omission of truth, our world isn't functioning well. Severe understatement of the day, lol.
edit on 8/19/2023 by fireslinger because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 07:04 AM
link   
You see these SV clowns they do anything by force. As long as it pays for their agenda they will do it.
From geo-engineering, knowledge of the future, and NWO.

They are responsible apparently for the "Orderly Shutdown" and they're building an army because they believe we are facing non conventional threat from Giselians and whatnot. These clowns also affects my life personally why I'm posting what I learn from the get-go. Autonomous Hypocrisy.

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Can you generally describe what happened between you and FL? You mentioned it a few times in this thread, but nobody really inquired.

Even though Direne basically said that FL has dark web sources, and are separate from SV17q, it's still hazy for me. The language they use sometimes, both here and in FL posts. The FL reaction posts we see every now and then, to comments in this thread. I don't think those are coincidences. Maybe they're trying to help us understand? But sometimes they do mock us when things get heated... 'sad tears of the chrono-beings.' It does make things more hazy and suspect, sort of like our current environmental conditions.

Which is why I didn't attempt to write a second summary, when someone asked earlier. But I'm still open, and continue to learn through this group.

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 02:46 PM
link   

what I don't understand is why Earth, if the galaxy is full of habitable planets, then why aren't they going to another world instead of Earth, we are already here tearing up the place its not like its nice with all the human activity
so why not just go to a planet where we aren't?

surely if it's about habitation wouldn't it be better to colonise a planet that has no intelligent life
making it easier to colonise
rather than having to geo-engineer with lifeforms that will actively fight you for trying to take over.

unless they want us as a resource for something

posted on Aug, 22 2023 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

I think there's more than one species in play. Direne said (paraphrasing) that SV17q's initial mission was to plant beacons / repeaters on Sol-3, to complete some sort of circuit for the Queltron Machine. But I'm not entirely sure what they want to use the QM for.

She then said that SV17q decided to stay and interfere, because of the way things are going here on Sol-3. As you mentioned, it's not pretty.

I'm wondering if SV17q detected the Giselian threat, and decided to stay / use their ET logic to 'help' us prepare.

What if Giselian is just code for pole shift, or Giselians are geoengineering that process, and SV17q is counter geoengineering? So we have our weather wars.

Then there's FL, somehow gathering this info, possibly communicating with SV17q.

Honestly, I don't really know. But I'm tired of not knowing, and have been re-arranging the jigsaw pieces a bit.

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 04:26 AM
link   
One thing SV groups, Giselians, and FL have in common - They're built around the Internet, which is built around blatant lies.

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 04:45 AM
link   

I think it's more than reasonable for them not to interfere in the lives of people on Sol-3. As Direna said, they have tasks of a planetary scale. And they want to see people as an ally against threats that we cannot imagine.
But what do they expect by inserting English phrases into their articles?

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 04:51 AM
link   

For us, this is the only available platform for communication, I would say on an intergalactic scale, where many similar logical units are probably present.
The market of identical intelligent beings.

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 05:45 AM
link   
You should ask Direna and she will probably agree with me. Before you login on the Internet you already know this to be true. Subconsciously. Alas we don't live by intelligence. Especially when your life is under fight or flight response. Violence ensues.
a reply to: kirass

edit on 23-8-2023 by boozo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 05:52 AM
link   
It is not reasonable. It's pure gibberish. You shouldn't believe one thing these people say. They say lots of promises but probably won't come true. I can share their post anytime where it's mentioned if you won't agree with them you're automatically labeled as the "crazy vet". I'm talking about SV groups of course. Assholes in disguise. No saint loves in this world. They're all dead. Ayndryl is gay.

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Well, if you believe in cosmics laws, in which you have no proof. Well, you're one of the crazy conspiracy theorists out here all for the sake of entertainment, killing sadness, and misery. I'll keep you up to date once I # one of those alien boozos out there.

originally posted by: kirass

For us, this is the only available platform for communication, I would say on an intergalactic scale, where many similar logical units are probably present.
The market of identical intelligent beings.

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Wake up to reality! Whatever you read in front of the screen is merely fantasy more than reality. Unless you use it as the tool it is instead of fooling yourself from waking reality then be my guest.

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Direne came openly to this thread, having outlined the scope of her powers and goals of the FL, and also kindly answered questions.
I believe that any conspiracy is born from scratch, and its strength depends on the discontent of observers and followers.
The way you look at the world, that's how it will be.
Our species is created aggressive and searching for a potential enemy.
And we create such a world of eternal danger.
We have involved animals and insects in this survival game.
I think that the universe simply does not consider our mind prepared and keeps us isolated from the rest of the world.
Maybe just stop looking for enemies in everything that moves?

posted on Aug, 23 2023 @ 09:20 AM
link   

well its hard not to when we have evolved entirely on earth from our primitive past
where everything that moved was potentially trying to kill us
so its hard wired in our genetics to find anything that moves as a threat

we are constantly on our guard and fear the unknown because it could potentially wipe us out

is not best to be prepared or face extinction

Surely other species would have evolved in a similar fashion
Most animals on Earth follow the same principle
So why wouldn't aliens

Maybe they see us as a threat simply due to our destructive nature
Or maybe they have seen the future where humans expand beyond our solar system
and go on a never-ending rampage of greed and curiosity
stealing or destroying everything in our paths for the pursuit of pleasure and untold wealth.

In general, I don't trust humans who keep secrets
and I don't trust groups who are secretive
and don't like groups who play games with others lives

take government or corporations for example
love to play with peoples lives thinking they are doing the right thing, or simply for their own gain or agendas

so there is reason to not trust them , we'd be naive to trust aliens or special interest groups

edit on 23-8-2023 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 295  296  297    299  300  301 >>

join