It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Language of Vampyr

page: 297
<< 294  295  296    298  299  300 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2023 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: NewNobodySpecial268

In the Tu#a heaven it is learned that there is no merit or demerit in such actions of helping that gets one to heaven or hell from the ruling Daeva of that particular heaven that is welcome in the others.

The Theravada Buddhist path would likely say those that try to help those not the noble sangha are either the abbot/abbotess wondering how you got there... Or the Maha or bodhisattva path which is more inclined to world affairs not of the noble sangha which often creates a schism within the Buddhist community as a whole.

Dealing with the vast amount of time known as the present? Many use that as an excuse to intervene/interfere(same thing) with an individual instead of putting an end to boredom(restlessness) to where such a thing cannot arise again.

This is just an fyi... As there are quite a few heavens on the verge of collapse that will would and do love such a being that would try to Tom Thumb the hole in the wall to prevent the leak.

posted on Aug, 14 2023 @ 03:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Crowfoot

Aye Crowfoot, there is no merit nor demerit in relieving pain or helping others. I just dont like to see others in needless pain.

Indeed, the question arises of "owing". In the Bhuddhist I would guess that is the question of "Karma".

Non humans will sometimes not ask for help because they know humans will expect something in return. A balancing.

So sometimes I will simply say: Let there be no debt between us.

Though now I sometimes say: Let there be no debt, let there be goodwill beyween us.

Mostly I say nothing because the little ones simply vanish without a word.

This is just an fyi... As there are quite a few heavens on the verge of collapse that will would and do love such a being that would try to Tom Thumb the hole in the wall to prevent the leak.

Ah hah . . .

and some of those played very dirty in the past to gain that help. I will sit with the little ones they walked all over, and we shall simply watch.

posted on Aug, 14 2023 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Over some thirty odd years ago I had an experience I couldn't explain and looked everywhere a friend was taking a comparative religions class and he suggested I look into Buddhism since all the others basically say God is some old looking fellow hanging out in the clouds like dontcha wish your heart was as light as mine?

After looking into it enough to where they were alright out there is no more you can learn end of path... I'm still stuck with all the terminology etc from the decades of it.

Karma just equates to intention. It is taught that it is wise to try to follow the would do's as intention after intention before actually making a move towards that end and look with wisdom to if those intentions will actually make one's life better or worse... where meditation is visualizing the whole process of getting up getting ready going where ever and saying or doing whatever once there. Then reversing the wheel as in never left the mediation as they can get to be so strong one cannot distinguish if they are really there or just mediating. Of course thinking of what changes should be made if the outcome is negative on a repeat of it etc. Since no actions of body actually took place such a thing is without fault or karma less.

That's the way it(Buddhism) is typically taught to lay followers; I went the route of finding the source or what Hindus in the last quarter of their life by renouncing the world to find; God.

So my apologies no rock throwing intended; As my vernacular to describe some stuff still has Buddhist terms or better put Sanskrit/Pali philosophical stink on it.

For the; Vampire... Nirodha would be an interesting term for them to explore.

For fun: In Thai folklore; Eating an egg that almost hatched but didn't will turn you into an Aswang the Thai equivalent of a vampire... For those interested in turning into one.

edit on 14-8-2023 by Crowfoot because: clarity

posted on Aug, 14 2023 @ 04:44 AM
link   

No appologies needed Crowfoot. I get triggered sometimes when I think of the higher worlds.

Aye the jargon is difficult to let go of.

For the; Vampire... Nirodha would be an interesting term for them to explore.

Nirodha meaning extinction, has a comparrasion perhaps in FL's "Great Filter" that turns what it touches to chaos.(I forget FL's term).

Though I felt the translation of Nirodha as extinction may be more like extinguish something in ourselves.

posted on Aug, 14 2023 @ 06:10 AM
link   

We have some good laws when it comes to rights of way, in general once a highway always a highway. We all know the Romans loved their straight roads but they weren't too proud to incorporate natural paths too. Those straight roads sometimes lead to natural river crossings and past strategic resources so I'd say it's a good conclusion to say Romans incorporated older roads, even man made (constructed) ones too potentially.

There's the psychological aspects of navigation to consider too since we're really good natural navigators when we want to be.

So the lesson here is we don't pay too much attention to the roads we see with our physical eyes. Never underestimate people's lazyness ; )

Laziness works ironically. I imagine everyone in the UK knows of a path that cuts across some fields or something like that, dig a little deeper and it seems that these paths are often ancient. Lay of the land can explain some of it but I do find it fascinating that point A and B can change vastly over time but the bit in between, the path. It often stays the same.

Anyways figured I'd add a bit blabber before saying LiDAR is a wonderful tool when it comes to digging around.

posted on Aug, 14 2023 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

G'day RAY. I looked up the LiDAR, cool pictures, I didnt know : )

In my youth one used the dowsing to find these places hinted at by lore. You would know your location, as Sapien knows Glascow. Living there always beats some fella in Australia ; )

The landscape shifts over time, rivers and such.

Like the the river wyrm near your place, they move too. From memory the castle doings disturbed the wyrm.

posted on Aug, 14 2023 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Those experiencing such a being adept at nirodha can't tell the difference between the person and a corpse.

So take your pick of the undead as the experience of such a person will conjure whatever undead sort they fear most... Whats even more interesting is the aura is usually not a bad one meaning even though you may look like an undead zombie the person is sort of glamoured by the energy as it too is mistaken being their favorite feeling to some it's a non stop orgasm to others its like they are feeling drunk etc..

When you and others can't feel that and give it off? Sure it's annoying... That's why I suggested leave it to pain or no pain as even though the back feels crushed and the head beat in by baseball bats fingers and toes cut or bitten off that one little hair on the earlobe no pain... So when Gautama Buddha was saying existence is suffering? He certainly wasn't lieing.

:rollseyes:

edit on 14-8-2023 by Crowfoot because: clarity

posted on Aug, 14 2023 @ 05:28 PM
link   

I understand Gautama had two wives . . .
edit on 14-8-2023 by NewNobodySpecial268 because: spelling big fingers and tiny keyboard

I gotta say Crowfoot; the Buddhist world sounds really scary with its undead and demons and other stuff. Like the christians and theirs.

I just have Beings like normal, and I will admit; some of them will eat you alive. Like this world I spose with lions and crocodiles.

The really really scary ones are human. The masters of the wisdom, because they think in terms of "civilisation" and "evolution" and "spiritual causes" and making everyone accept oneness or get culled from the herd.

Gnosis' Watchers will watch a child die and do nothing - that is a really scary ability when one thinks about it. The Watchers are free of their role at the solar eclipse for a short time. That is the time one can meet them.

To keep this FL relevant.

FL's latest post had paragraphs in Latin which goog translate says was about the geometry of the moon's movements. Like if you wanted to meet the watchers at stonehenge, one would want to know the maths.

edit on 14-8-2023 by NewNobodySpecial268 because: waffled on

posted on Aug, 14 2023 @ 08:55 PM
link   

De sphaera - Exibis eo lipram tetessi is the title of the FL post.

That trandlates from Latin into English as: Of the Sphere - You will show him the lip of Tetessi.

Tetessi is a town in Africa, The Ivory Coast.

I keep saying it; one does not need strangled strings of half dead cats, geometry is the key.

edit on 14-8-2023 by NewNobodySpecial268 because: typo

posted on Aug, 14 2023 @ 11:42 PM
link   

That fear builds a wall like in the same way someone doesn't want any new knowledge and even though the knowledge they hold is supposed to be humble not having a(any) receiving hand(s) for it; then they cant possibly grasp it to dismantle the wall.

Being a cause of death then one should tidy up the place welcome it no different than welcoming the first awareness of breath in the morning dragon on it or not that one equates as being alive.

Having a body is like a captive bead life or death is laughed at in both directions as they both begin and end with it. As an unspoken rule no one is supposed to jump in your corpse less than three days after it occurs so you can get back in there... I'd personally move it to 39 days as the three days is a Judeo-Christian period of waiting... As soon as one realizes they are dead they have three days to walk to a holy place and then return to the place of death get back in and go about their business.

After awhile it gets to be routine you know...

edit on 14-8-2023 by Crowfoot because: sp

posted on Aug, 15 2023 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Having been surrounded by the dead for decades, this is a subject I sadly know simething about.

Though I think for this forum about Forgotten Languages dot org, I should refrain from replying further. It is a subject more than a tad off topic.

posted on Aug, 15 2023 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Twilight language is a nickname or translation from the language but it is a bhramini script from the Jainist(female) side of life the Hindu is the bhramanical(male) side and typically all that has been focused on for a few thousand years...

So stepping to the side and out of the way of that wisdom as a male is a good thing.

posted on Aug, 15 2023 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Direne, let’s talk about the sun. Seems that the geoengineering agenda revolves around it. I should’ve brought it up when you were going into detail about that ‘lost’ geoengineering balloon. Been wondering what its payload was.

Anyway, decades of spraying nano metals, to dim the sun / UV radiation. Nano metals can be controlled via our cell tower infrastructure, creating all sorts of artificial weather conditions, such as fires.

Is it because Sol-3 goes through cycles of pole shifts, where more intense solar energy is devastating to all life?

Or perhaps a more esoteric reason. The sun being a portal / gateway, whose influence we’re trying to dim?

Could be both. The bigger question is, who or what is creating these pole shifts, and using the sun for their own means?

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Anyone else having a hard time concentrating, with this infuriating land-grab going on in Hawaii?

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: fireslinger

I understand the Americans call the opportunistic people buying up land; carpetbaggers.

"Legal looting" is another term.

Too much ATS?

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Yea, and BlackRock is being thrown around. It's probably a brutal re-structuring for the carbon credit smart city "we're scared of ETs" model. I'm just wondering who's next. We have a breakaway group with advanced DEW tech. IMO, combined with weather modification tech, to make it more lethal. Definitely not good.

Just wish we were told the truth, rather than being forced to live in the middle of a schizophrenic reality. So many lives are being lost, all because of a big secret that they failed to disclose.
edit on 8/17/2023 by fireslinger because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Im not sure this is directly relevant to FL.

I mentiined this theory in another thread:

* Deal with ET.
* Georgia Guidestone spells out "treaty".
* UN introduces agenda 20**. (Implementation)
* American "disclosure". (time is up)

Just a line of thought.

Maybe better in a dedicated thread elsewhere.
edit on 17-8-2023 by NewNobodySpecial268 because: added

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Well, I think we're living through a long and currently intense process that revolves around ET. The 'fires' are part of it. We'll see what happens though, I'm speculating based off what I'm seeing.

To clarify, wasn't saying FL is 'they'. Most likely SV17q, and the globalist network of order followers.
edit on 8/17/2023 by fireslinger because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2023 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: fireslinger

Aye, the fires are suspect. Have a read of the geogia guidestone message and the UN agenda. They drop the population to 500,000 and restrict global land useage. In a way one can look at that as putting humanity in reservations.

I have a 'grey conract thread' I need to write that brings the greys into a different light. There is a crossover here.

posted on Aug, 18 2023 @ 03:01 AM
link   
No matter how much we want to make ourselves to look good on all occasions our terrible nature will always protrude. I bet the same can be said with FL. Maybe Le Pourer wasn't far fetched when he said FL is something sinister and our screens is their portal to us.

And since it is my birthday today, we're going to celebrate by knowing we might die by another wave of global disease in 2025.

Semper Fidelis Veritas

Fools exactly they need...

top topics

<< 294  295  296    298  299  300 >>

join