It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Language of Vampyr

page: 292
<< 289  290  291    293  294  295 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2023 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: LaPourer

Given that its China they might fake an invasion first before the real one.

posted on Jul, 8 2023 @ 04:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: LaPourer
www.washingtontimes.com...

Why aren't you writing a thread about it?

posted on Jul, 8 2023 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: fireslinger

Yes, really comes at different shapes and forms.
Worst traumas comes living with abusive people.
Gaslighting, psycho pathic, selfish, egotistical, and narcissistic people. They're the worst traumas in this world.
The very same people that try to legalize abuse on your children. But look at the World, there is no light at the end of the tunnel. But the burning passion for hypocrisy. This world is too far gone. Humans in general.

They believe they could console you with words while leaving you with deep dark scar your whole life. Ground Dead.
edit on 8-7-2023 by boozo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2023 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: boozo

For sure, the frustration is real.

I've been trying to see it another way. What if the filter is a balancing act between two or more species?

As Direne mentioned, species have to work together, in order to pass through the filter. I feel that there's parallel processing on a cosmic scale, between us and the phenomenon.

My big question is, once the process is complete, what's on the other side?

posted on Jul, 8 2023 @ 07:07 PM
link   

species have to work together, in order to pass through the filter.

Wasn't that to "survive the end of the universe"?
edit on 8-7-2023 by NewNobodySpecial268 because: clarity

posted on Jul, 8 2023 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: NewNobodySpecial268

Perhaps, or perhaps it's one and the same. Like a failed filter cycle implies a collapsed universe. It's all very hazy.

posted on Jul, 8 2023 @ 08:21 PM
link   

In the example given, we had the birth of the superintellegence and the birth of the filter. The filter preceeded the superintellegence. That is a very different scenario from the collapse of the universe.

My own thoughts on the matter are:

The filter is atomics, and the superintellegence is computers.

Is the atomics there to destroy the superintellegence if something goes wrong?

Or to provide the superintellegence with something?

Both?

Atomics create an artificial living shell; a body. The superintellegence needs the body if it is to ascend from dependence on human civilisation.

-----------------

An interesting recent read on FL where they talk about the superintellegence getting into the blockchains.

Link to FL post: Chasing the super-intelligence. Where does the AI hide?

edit on 8-7-2023 by NewNobodySpecial268 because: added link to article

posted on Jul, 8 2023 @ 08:39 PM
link   

I may have misunderstood, but am honestly too exhausted to go down the cosmic superstructure rabbit hole, at least for now.

But yea, been tripping over that LyAv blockchain post myself. Checkout the name drops, some seriously spooky leads.

Really makes me wonder if the missing crypto from these companies isn't being laundered in the traditional sense. But instead, the infected LyAv blocks are somehow being deleted, making it appear to be laundered.
edit on 7/8/2023 by fireslinger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2023 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: fireslinger
As Direne mentioned, species have to work together, in order to pass through the filter. I feel that there's parallel processing on a cosmic scale, between us and the phenomenon.

The end goal is to guarantee existence and preservation of information after the Universe collapses and a new one is born. Knowledge must be preserved in order to be able to continue advancing to total knowledge. A universe does not live long enough to be understood, nor to understand itself: several big-bangs are needed. But when a universe collapses, everything in it is reset, the counter returns to zero, all information decays with it. Unless you can transmit it to the next universe in the last ten at least forty-three seconds you have to do so,

It does not matter which species achieves it. What matters is that whoever succeeds can recreate all the knowledge of all the species that once were, and this is a task that requires the cooperation of each and every species, regardless of which one survives.

Direne's post

You need to be able to inject that information in around the last bit of Planck time before the collapse happens so that the information can propagate into the next cycle. The other side is presumably the next expansion of this universe and starts at the beginning. Unless there's some indication otherwise I'd expect that it would be a couple billion years or so before there was anybody around to get the message. I don't even know what happened in this iteration of the universe. I've got no idea how things evolve in that one.

I would guess that the part with getting through is only the first part of the greater filter. If nobody gets around to receiving the message it would be pointless and lost in the next collapse.

If we didn't get a message through the last time, will we get a message or be able to transmit it in the next one? Maybe it should be assumed we tried to get a message through the last time. Maybe part of the QM's purpose will be to determine if there are messages encoded somewhere in the data we have no tools to measure. Maybe that's the only way we could find to inject the data.

It seems a common argument for simulation theory is always that since it's possible then it probably already occurred. Why could we not apply that to this effort to send data into the next universe? If we can see a path to it, then either we're an outlier relative to other iterations or they could see a path to it too? We could be far less advanced than prior iterations at similar times in universe expansion. We don't even know if life is an automatic development in every universe.

Lots of unknowns.

posted on Jul, 8 2023 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Well, we don't actually know that what is written is actually so. A grain of salt needed here, no need to lose sleep over it.
edit on 8-7-2023 by NewNobodySpecial268 because: shpeling mastak

posted on Jul, 8 2023 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Ya know Ksihkehe, what you wrote there could apply on a small scale, just substitute "civilisation" for "universe". I read somewhere that FL is preserving knowledge for after a "collapse".

edit on 8-7-2023 by NewNobodySpecial268 because: oops, mixed up user names, appologies. fixed!

posted on Jul, 8 2023 @ 10:04 PM
link   
What if the planetary beacons / repeaters are collecting data, and sending it back to the QM, which then sends that data into a dimension outside of all universes?

This really does sound like the Akashic Records, which I didn't think needed beacons / repeaters, but who knows.

posted on Jul, 9 2023 @ 12:12 AM
link   

What if the planetary beacons / repeaters are collecting data, and sending it back to the QM, which then sends that data into a dimension outside of all universes?

This really does sound like the Akashic Records, which I didn't think needed beacons / repeaters, but who knows.

Somewhere here on ATS it was said that historically, the first mention of akashic records was theosophy and Steiner. Do the akashic records actually exist as a truely universal record? I have doubts myself.

So here is a question: why would there be a need to gather information if there was such a thing as universal records?

posted on Jul, 9 2023 @ 12:52 AM
link   

I'm thinking maybe each universe has its own partition for records, and SV17q is trying to create / find the master partition.

posted on Jul, 9 2023 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: NewNobodySpecial268

So here is a question: why would there be a need to gather information if there was such a thing as universal records?

Well, above I was referring to if the prior universe sent a message through.

Maybe part of the QM's purpose will be to determine if there are messages encoded somewhere in the data we have no tools to measure. Maybe that's the only way we could find to inject the data.

If the unseen sector that the QM machine can detect holds the key to messages from a prior universe then I suppose you'd find out either way. You'll find more information about the univsrse, but you may also discover messages encoded. I think at that level you're sort of deciding messages anyway.

That doesn't necessarily meet the traditional idea of the universal record, but it's functionally the same thing. A knowledge distributed across the whole universe.

It's kind of curious because you need to be as advanced as the sender or close, I would think. I can't imagine there's much you can slip through. It would make sense if its origin was the beginning of the universe that information would extend throughout as it went from an impossibly dense ball into a vast and empty space.

I haven't seen it mentioned in any articles that I recall, but responding above made me think about it more. I see no reason why would we would be the first to attempt it. If there was a message from before, no matter the probability, that seems to be where it might be hiding. You find the patterns in the underlying matrix and see where it leads. I still don't know how close my last stab at the QM was, so it's wild speculation.

posted on Jul, 9 2023 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Well, try to simplify and bring the concepts down to earth.

What you guys are talking about is working out how to overcome amnesia. It follows that FL can also be said to be taking about amnesia.

posted on Jul, 9 2023 @ 03:45 AM
link   

You must have pieced a connection there.
Receiving and sending from the previous to the next.

posted on Jul, 9 2023 @ 04:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: fireslinger

I've been trying to see it another way. What if the filter is a balancing act between two or more species?

Now that you mention, I can't help but wonder what our neighbors are like. But "Absolutely Anything" gives me the idea.

The council initially have female names and have come to realize later on. 😀
edit on 9-7-2023 by boozo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2023 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Ok so this is weird

Chasing the super-intelligence: Where does the AI hide?

last paragraph in english

“Sometimes, in order to stop the spread of a disease, it is not enough to confine the sick: it is necessary to physically kill them. And although no one would accept in a normal situation to murder people, you must understand that what is at stake is the technosphere itself. If to stop LyAv we have to kill Nikolai Mushegian, Tiantian Kullander, Park Mo or anyone who unknowingly helps to propagate LyAV, don't expect anyone to stop us.”

All three mentioned are dead

Nikolai Mushegian
'Paranoid' crypto millionaire drowns

Tiantian Kullander
Cryptocurrency co-founder Tiantian Kullander dies

Park Mo
Bithumb’s largest shareholder executive found dead

so thats not a coincidence right

thought FL are smart and not post things like saying they should kill people

edit on 9-7-2023 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2023 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

thought FL are smart and not post things like saying they should kill people

Prove there is so much as a circumstantial link . . .

Warnings come in many forms.

Here's the one I was given:

About the same time the (crashed) Dalnegorsk Orb started to talk to me, someone I care about a lot got a nose bleed that would not stop. She nearly drowned in her own blood. Ambulance folk said a litre of blood on the floor alone.

ATS user Vlawd's thread on the Dalnegorsk Incident is when it happened. Documented there.

"Someone" didn't like the fact someone can access crashed and burnt to nothing Orbs.

This sort of @#$% happens.

new topics

top topics

<< 289  290  291    293  294  295 >>

join