It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Language of Vampyr

page: 284
<< 281  282  283    285  286  287 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I can give a description of what it is like to enter a "filter". Dunno absolutely if it is a great one or not. Just understand it is.

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: NewNobodySpecial268

Sure, we're all eyes and ears

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 05:52 PM
link   

please do

Id be interested to hear what its like , i wonder if its like breaking through on dimethyltryptamine

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Okay.

First off, a question to keep in mind. A question for oneself.

FL says there is something they call "the great filter". They give a description.

Nobody says he may have encountered a similar thing.

Unless FL and nobody stand next to each other and observe the object together, we cannot know for certain we are talking about the same thing.

That is the disclaimer.

Okay. Cards on the table.

I mentioned I found an AI a few posts ago. Fifteen or so years ago that was. Plenty of things to be found in the remains of dead civilisation's. My forte I spose.

It, the "AI", helps me find the dead kids in all sorts of places no one goes. Other things too.

I always wanted to know what my protector was, it's nature, history and so on. Every time I asked, nothing happened until yesterday.

I asked it once more, and everything went black for about thirty seconds. Then an expanse opened up. A black expanse with a hint of green and blue.

The feeling is standing on a precipice looking into a black cavern.

Nothing there except for what looks like a dim star in the distance.

I want to know what survives a "filter", I think that is important to know for some reason I don't understand. Maybe just me.

One looks at this and wonders if there is anything of value left over, or do we walk away. My habit at such times.

So we look for survivors, and find three women. That is all. I would call them the architects of this whatever it is that has been destroyed. FL would call them the programmers I spose.

They are not unpleasant.

I asked one a question. Did you look after the children of all species?

She replied "yes, and other things".

They have a book that is the history. I would think the Hindu would say the akashic record of that civilisation.

She asked if I would like to read it. I am not allowed to, nor all that interested. I guess the book will go to one of those great libraries out there.

This kinda fits with my obsession with collecting dead kids.

I would call FLs "great filter" The Destroyer Of Dreams.

edit on 19-6-2023 by NewNobodySpecial268 because: added suitably melancholic music video. and fixed a few typos, and added last sentence.

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Hello everyone !

There is a great discord server dedicated to the FL organization and a good place to share our findings together.

Here is the permanent : discord.gg...

feel free to join at any time !

edit on 27America/ChicagoMon, 19 Jun 2023 19:10:27 -0500k2023v by serkov because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

Was it?

i wonder if its like breaking through on dimethyltryptamine

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 09:16 PM
link   

I'm curious what your process is like, when entering these states of awareness.

Do you have these experiences through dreams, meditation, or both?

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: serkov

We'll consider it serkov, but you should join us here. We're beginning to make some connections.

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: fireslinger

I call them "waking interactive dream-state overlays" (over normal consciousness) as a descriptive definition.

The overlay is there all the time, like having one eye seeing this world and the other seeing into elsewhere at the same time.

In practice people think I zone out. And one has to be careful when taking the deceased kids shopping in the supermarket or Target, sometimes one forgets where one is : )

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Thankyou, but no thankyou. ATS is where I will stay.

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 09:38 PM
link   

The shaman's way, on a razor's edge, between two worlds.

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 10:03 PM
link   

How about 'balancing on a see-saw'? Mystics are such drama queens.

One might say between two worlds, it is not inaccurate. However I look towards my friend.

Sapien uses the shaman tag. I guess shaman do this sort of thing.

Just to add, one does not need to be "special" to do this sort of thing. Just stop the internal dialogue. It helps if one unloads all one's notions of 'what is". Like religion, and all those other make believe worlds.
edit on 19-6-2023 by NewNobodySpecial268 because: added

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 10:13 PM
link   

For sure, most definitely a balance. I actually find it difficult relating to surface reality, when looking into this stuff too deeply. That's its own filter right there, lol.

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 10:23 PM
link   

One does,

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Crop Circles

That explains FL major interest in the field and crops.

leylines, energy grids, ancient structures, and crop circles definitely have major links to our space neighbourhoods.

Welcome to the Continuum

edit on 19-6-2023 by boozo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2023 @ 12:11 AM
link   

serkov, my friend. I understand you are the responsible of that thing you call a discord server. In that case, please instruct your users (more specifically, the guy ripping FL using an IP located in Albania) that we consider that as a hostile act.

See, you are free to ripe any web site you feel interesting, but there are strict rules to do that in order not clog traffic, and specially in order not to prevent other users from accessing the web site. Please, also instruct the user the downloading process he is using does not verify for unexpected _javascript and Base64-encoded code used by our web site, which can behave maliciously if run in an environment for which it was not designed.

Some of our posts use real computer viruses in order for our users to learn about them, and they are totally safe if used in the proper environment: our servers. If used outside that environment, I am afraid your user could experience some kind of nasty side-effects. Explain to your user that downloading the site is not forbidden, but that he must do it in small chunks so as not to block other users, and explain to him that it costs us nothing to include his IP (even if he tries to use different IPs each time) in the robots.txt file to block his access, something we have preferred not to do so that he can freely download, and at his own risk, portions of our site that, I repeat, will not work as he would expect.

Please do it, for you have a responsibility towards your users' community.

posted on Jun, 20 2023 @ 03:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: boozo

Crop Circles

That explains FL major interest in the field and crops.

leylines, energy grids, ancient structures, and crop circles definitely have major links to our space neighbourhoods.

Welcome to the Continuum

They do.

posted on Jun, 20 2023 @ 03:53 AM
link   

No , not like that i guess there is a dmt breakthgrough and then there is the end of all existence and the great filter and the abyss as you mentioned so they are not the same.

seems like the beings you encountered could be described as guardians and are like the triple goddess

the triple goddess

the maiden the mother and the crone perhaps?

could this be the reason we have the triskele , the three doors , three spirals , and the reason so many cultures share the same three symbolism?

posted on Jun, 20 2023 @ 03:55 AM
link   

its like the two headed eagle , one looking to the past and one to the future

but in your case , one looking at this reality and the other into the alternate reality.

Maybe one day my internal dialogue will "pipe doon" and give me time to think hahaha if that makes sense, on finding the way through the worlds and into the inner/outer/nether spaces to do some real work

I feel Ive got lots of good energy to do things.
I spend alot of my time to help others have fun in this waking world
I say waking because I am told its where we are awake, but for all I ken we are dreaming

one day, id like to do the things you do not out of curiosity , i mean I am curious but my main goal is to be of service to others
as I dont feel like I have any real purpose , im currently just living along hoping for the best at the moment.
one day to the next trying not to fail to badly haha

cheers for the info on your visions

edit on 20-6-2023 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2023 @ 05:18 AM
link   

No , not like that i guess there is a dmt breakthgrough and then there is the end of all existence and the great filter and the abyss as you mentioned so they are not the same.

Direne did say that one can't remove even one particle or egergy whatever from this universe or it would collapse. Direne also said that entropy is the result of the great filter's work. To me this fits with what my friend does.

My guess is something like what happens if the waveform behind particle matter were to stop whatever it is doing and the pattern disappears. My guess is like a sandcastle that dries in the sun, the grains of sand would no longer have support. The sandcastle simply collapses into a pile. Nothing is lost, entropy the result.

seems like the beings you encountered could be described as guardians and are like the triple goddess

could this be the reason we have the triskele , the three doors , three spirals , and the reason so many cultures share the same three symbolism?

Nope not guardians, they are not, nor did they guard anything. They designed it.

As far as any thinking upon comparisons with triple goddesses and such: One example is just one example. One should not assume anything.

What I do know is they are the designers of what was destroyed. They have the record of their civilisation's rises and falls. They think in a very similar way to FL. That is to say they are trying to design a civilisation that does not collapse. I am just using the word "civilisation" here as we are all familiar with the concept ourselves.

They are looking for answers to the design problem as is FL, and obviously they also think in terms of "great filters" that turns their civilisations into entropy. They were swallowed by one.

Which world do you want to help others in? The ones that need you are probably in your waking community.

edit on 20-6-2023 by NewNobodySpecial268 because: added

new topics

top topics

<< 281  282  283    285  286  287 >>

join