It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Language of Vampyr

page: 283
<< 280  281  282    284  285  286 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 04:21 AM
link   
To put bluntly FL behaves as conduit to every black mirror episode.

"Black Mirror" is a contemporary reworking of "The Twilight Zone" with stories that tap into the collective unease about the modern world, particularly regarding both intended and unintended consequences of new technologies and the effect they have on society and individuals.

I recommend everyone to play the Bandersnatch.

www.netflix.com...

It's just modern-day mockery.

Never liked the series.
edit on 19-6-2023 by boozo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: boozo

I was just wondering about the bioengineering of our species

i wonder when we will be bioengineered to live on earth without damage to other life

i think we would be able to photosynthesise
like the sea cucumber

which can eat plankton and also gather energy from the sun
i think this would not only resolve our energy needs , and our leisure needs , but also
fix the whole racial issue

we'd all be green or shades of green , we'd be able to sunbathe when we are hungry
instead of eating food , we wouldnt need to farm as much

i think that would work ?

then it makes me think we have evolved here , as if we were engineered we would have been made to photosynthesise

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Direne

Sorry to everyone else for clogging up the thread. and will delete or ask to remove once Direne has checked it out

Direne , you can email me on [email protected] with any alphabets or letters I can try Many thanks in advance

my instagram is @sapien82 , but since its private for graffiti legal reasons I will post pics here

I have no problem with languages going right to left, in graffiti we write letter left to right , right to left , upside down, mirror image
you name it its been done in order just to be creative
there really is no limit to what we paint , when imagination is the only limitation

I jsut wanted to try some new letters , mix it up a bit

often the goal of graffiti "wildstyle" is to make letters illegible as not to be identified
to remain somewhat anonymous yet still look good to the eye.

here are some pics

edit on 19-6-2023 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

Thanks. Wonderful images. I'll get in touch now with the team to provide you with the alphabets that could suit your imagery. You can learn a lot from a civilization from its urban graffiti.

Please, explain to me what's the concept behind image number 11.

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 07:29 AM
link   

I really like what you did for the archway, number six. The greens work so well.

And numebr nine draws me into it, like it is moving.

Yup, those two are my favourites.

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Fantastic , thank you so much

the idea behind it , was that robots in the future would be used to rebuild and repair the standing stones around Scotland
and to help repair the ley line energy systems
for use by the techno clans of Ur Alba

the giant robots are called Heilans, I wanted to mix traditional scottish art with more modern sort of sci fi stuff
so robots with celtic patterns, and ancient cultures.

I guess what I am trying to do is just use different alphabets that arent in use, to give my pieces a little bit mystery

here is a rough example using mayan glyphs.
I am not sure if they are correct , I just used S A P I E N

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: NewNobodySpecial268

Aye the archway was a really big wall project at swg3 in glasgow
as part of the yardworks graffiti festival

the pipes are like connections of energy and for some reason humans love pipes and wires

my friend recently asked me , are there more pipes or doors on earth

I like the pipes, quite psychedelic , like a network of wires and pipes transferring information or energy
in its various forms
steam , electricity , plasma , heat , coolant , liquids
you name it , humans love pipes , i guess its just like our own guts
behind doors are more pipes and cables

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Wow, you're pretty talented sapien, thanks for sharing!

The rebuilding in number 11 reminds me of a Full Metal Alchemist vibe. But it has your own unique style, and I think there's truth in the blending of ancient and future.

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: fireslinger

thanks friend , I appreciate the compliment,

I havent been as active recently due to life getting in the way , but I have plenty of inspiration from this thread
all the crazy sci fi stuff going on in this thread is source material for aeons !

ill need to start doing more murals based on some of the ideas we have discussed
and try to do them justice

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 09:20 AM
link   

We won't. We'll remain as is or die trying. Yes, like suggested before, Homoplantae seems like the most beneficial form. But realistically speaking, I don't know if it's possible. Might be possible, but would take a lot of # ups to achieve.
Thus far, bioengineering is generally bad. Though there might be a lot of cool stuffs you can do like Fluorescent proteins to make yourself glow in the dark (literally). But it takes lot of splicing and dicing before we even create the perfect attributes and become the perfect specimen. I don't really look up to bioengineering anymore, I don't have the fundings, lab, a team and resources to expirement with those things. My life alone is enough to keep myself awake at night.😬

I'm just a shaman if you ask La Pourer.

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 09:29 AM
link   

that reminds me of uni when I wrote my name in bioluminescent bacteria
we took the dna that coded for the luminescence from squid and spliced it into the bacteria of an ecoli
variant and then grew them in Petri dishes

was pretty cool.

I do think it would take a lot of effort, but how do you convince humans to alter their DNA just to save our species
there would be those who do want to do it, but then those who oppose it immediately

maybe its stuff of the future for when we colonise other planets

ideally, we'd need bio-engineered humans for long-term space travel, then tailor each new human group for each planet we live on so on the base level we'd be human, but vary slightly for each new planet we terraform/colonise

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 09:32 AM
link   

If you ask me I'd personally suggest you use Arabic.

I like your art with Retro-Vibes. I also like number 5 but it's kinda counter-intuitive. With a metal cyborg inside a water tank?

If you want to know my thoughts on number 11.

Post apocalyptic robots building the gigachad factory.

"After humans were gone, the robots started building factories to recreate humans by their own means of course."

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Totally agree, this thread is wild. But at least now we know that there's a distinction between FL and SV17q, and that FL is passively gathering this info from somewhere.

I've been reading since the beginning though, and feel like that wasn't made clear. And as Nobody has also mentioned, their language sometimes makes things murky.

But thanks Ksihkehe and Direne for providing this exchange. Definitely helps us all out in here. As usual, it's back to the drawing board.
edit on 6/19/2023 by fireslinger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 09:38 AM
link   

when I imagined it , it was meant to be a tank full of liquid material for the nano machines to build the cyborg
kind of like the liquid that masamune shirow imagined in ghost in the shell
where the cyborg is a mixture of metals and plastics but with a skin like exterior shell
so the liquid is like a solution with which the skin layers eventually form and adhere to the cyborg skeletal structure
sort of like 3d printing from resin but its more of a solution of bio matter that forms into cells .

Aye robots making humans again once they are all gone

maybe that is how we got here in the first place

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Funny and interesting indeed.
Cant deny someone mentioned here before that adam and eve were drones that seeded life (us) here on Earth.
I believe it was Direne or Nobody.

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 10:14 AM
link   

robots were lonely and had some human DNA saved, and thought you know what we should make them all again
for company
but I wonder why they left then ?

i guess the humans got annoying real fast

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82

robots were lonely and had some human DNA saved, and thought you know what we should make them all again
for company
but I wonder why they left then ?

i guess the humans got annoying real fast

That could actually be The Great Filter cycle. Machine to organic > organic to machine.

Direne mentioned that there's a slim chance we make it out at this point. I tend to agree, with the way things are going.

But it seems the idea is to escape the filter, and evolve past it.

Mystery school thinking is that we're meant to move our consciousness from planet to planet, in an evolutionary circuit within our solar system.

I think that implies breaking free from the filter. But I often wonder if we're meant to even break free from the evolutionary circuit. Although, some type of cosmic structure is probably necessary.
edit on 6/19/2023 by fireslinger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: fireslinger

Although, some type of cosmic structure is probably necessary.

You won. That's precisely why SV17q is here: because they have a need. That's what FL post was about when the IC concluded they are here not because they are curious, but because they need to be here.

The reason is that to use the Queltron Machine you need beacons and repeaters, and those beacons and repeaters must be placed in specific planetary bodies. One of them happens to be Sol-3. The problem is that Sol-3 is an inhabited planet, with its own civilization. I assume they've found this problem before, and I guess their only way ahead is to build their beacons and infrastructures without disturbing the local indigenous technocivilization. I'm sure the last thing SV17q wished was to contact the locals, but given the locals are putting the planet at risk, they've been forced to intervene.

This is the idea behind the Whose planet? post. The universe seems to be designed such that you need the cooperation of several technocivilizations to pass through some filters. No one can do it alone. That's the beauty of cosmic altruism: either you cooperate, or none of you will success. It is not whether you are alone or not; it is whether you can cooperate and join forces together or not.

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 01:46 PM
link   

well the more the merrier I say

plus Id love to see some alien graffiti
I wonder what their art is like
and their music

the mind wonders

techno civilisations and great filters are one thing but imagine what our parties would be like
would be so cool to goto a party with aliens

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 02:47 PM
link   

It’s all beginning to piece together, thanks for the confirmation. Ideally, I hope we can all win.

So the Queltron Machine is being used for timeline corrections, through a cosmic circuit.

Makes a lot more sense… the ley line network, Great Pyramid, Sphinx, Stonehenge and other suppressed structures. Some could be beacons / repeaters themselves, if not hidden somewhere within the location. For example, beneath the right paw of the Sphinx.

Also makes sense why some groups try to destroy those structures.

new topics

top topics

<< 280  281  282    284  285  286 >>

join