It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Language of Vampyr

page: 282
<< 279  280  281    283  284  285 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 11:02 AM
link   
6-17-23
Researchers Create Synthetic Human Embryos Without Sperm Or Eggs
www.zerohedge.com...

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: fireslinger

Yes, the simultaneous breakthrough in bioengineering and AI is a formidable mostly insurmountable wall in your journey through the Great Filter.

Bioengineering is far more advanced than AI; it just doesn't reach the general public because it can't be interacted with and it can't be gamified. It is clear that all the media noise about generative AI has been used to keep the recent results of these malevolent alchemists playing at bioengineering in a low profile.

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Direne

None of that is new.
Dallas, November 22, 1963, 12:30 p.m., three kinds of bullets in side that replicated body.

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: LaPourer

Sure. But the question is not whether is new or not. The question is why it is inevitable. The question is not when filters act (they always act, so far) but how to avoid them. That's the simulation game.

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 01:39 PM
link   

You cant avoid them.
That is a way through an entrance is.
Through that we all came in and do go out.

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 01:41 PM
link   

You can. Otherwise the game would be dead boring.

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Is it?
How much people, today, on Tarra, about things we speak here, knows?
How much time, it took You to learn about things as such?
Boring trip?

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 03:16 PM
link   

From your language here, it seems that SV17q (FL as we know them) is not implicated.

Hints within the coded text point to 'SV06n and the Evilabs Project'

I realize you can't say much, so I think this is the right question.

Can you comment on the main purpose of these projects?

Since it's in parallel with AI advancement (which we know is far more advanced than surface level LLMs), is AI being used not only for distraction, but also to profile us, for eventual replacement with these bio-engineered entities? I'm referring to tips of the iceberg, such as this:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 03:38 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Synthetic embryos have many applications, but above all they serve to study the function of certain genes in embryogenesis, genes that when they function incorrectly cause fetal defects, or simply compromise the viability of the embryo. Xenobots are a different matter. Theoretically, assembloids are used as specialized tools for the manufacture of molecular nanobots, whose function is to eliminate tumor cells, among others. In its military version, its use is to create bio-weapons that destroy tissues, neurons or cells.

Xenobots are also used to implant with absolute precision biomolecular devices in specific areas of the human body or the brain itself. Its research and development takes place within the framework of the Soldier 2.0 program (enhanced humans), and the SEE program (specifically engineered entities). Xenobots are created algorithmically, so AI plays the role of generating optimized algorithms for xenobot fabrication.

SV06n is the office in charge of bioengineering, and responds to SV17q.

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

I can indeed provide you with alphabets you can use for your graffiti. Most of the ones we use in FL are all designed by us to write different languages, so they could certainly be used to create graffitis. However, I need a sample of your graffitis for me to choose the most suitable ones for your intents.

Also, I need to know if you are left or right-handed, and whether you have problems writing right-to-left languages.

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Wow, nice find LaPourer. It gets spicy around 09:52, and those two had no idea what just happened.

These are some deep operators, using Netflix to seed the idea at CES, through Altered Carbon. Might have to re-watch that show.
edit on 6/18/2023 by fireslinger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Thanks Direne, I'll have to re-read the SEE and Soldier 2.0 articles.

I remember one purpose of SEE, is to develop a being that's more resilient to space travel. Lots of implications for these programs.

I know we're in deep water, but are you able to say whether or not it also serves as a reactionary measure, to aggressive unidentified organisms such as this:

forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org...

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 06:20 PM
link   

The question is not when filters act (they always act, so far) but how to avoid them. That's the simulation game.

Presumably, filters are a learning tool. If they act, something needs to be destroyed according to their rules.

I imagine a many walled dungeon where the walls are moving inwards to crush one. When one stops doing wrong things, the walls stop.

Make a mistake and the walls begin to move again.

I wouldn't try to fight the filters, I would suggest negating the need for filters to act. Or not create them in the first place.

So where are fiters born? Within the simulation or externally? My guess is filters are external responses to what happens within the simulation. Probably beyond the control of the designers too.

Which brings me to another thought: what happens if something escapes the simulation, and then starts altering the simulation itself?

edit on 18-6-2023 by NewNobodySpecial268 because: added

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: fireslinger

From your language here, it seems that SV17q (FL as we know them) is not implicated.

I don't know where it's ever been stated or implied FL was any of the groups they report on. All I see is reference to observation and not having information hidden in walled gardens. Discussing possibilities and observing what occurs isn't the same as active participation in the actions of the various SV divisions. What is SV even? A project acronym, a location reference, an indicator of the sphere of operational influence? It could be a classification for individuals that are not members of any group at all, except loosely. We don't know what it is, but people have largely been assuming the membership of FL is party to it. This is without even having a rudimentary understanding of FL and its membership.

FL reports on corporate oligarchs too, but nobody has really proposed that FL is comprised of corporate oligarchs. It's not as juicy. I don't know why much of the interest in FL revolves around injecting beliefs they never state into their ethos while ignoring many of the things they've stated fairly explicitly. Love of gnostic texts doesn't really match up with megalomaniacs engaging in social engineering and killing people with engineered microbes. We can get there via metaphors, but there is no version of things where these repugnant behaviors are celebrated as righteous.

SV17q are an interventional organization with their own agenda that is shared with other divisions, but even between divisions there is not total cooperation is seems. FL has stated many times that they are not looking to interfere. It can be argued they do interfere, as existence precludes total non-interference. It's not possible to have no footprint. Still, they have stated many times that they are not looking to be interfering. They are observing and recording those observations with an eye on maintaining them into the distant future, including many of the observations from those that came before.

If FL decided to become an interventional force, how long do you suppose they would continue to have access to information that is detrimental to the other entities moving in the space? Unless there is some authority forcing sharing of information, remaining relatively neutral would be the only way to have access to data that could be used in an aversarial manner.

If FL isn't party to these groups, which seems heavily implied to me, then their access to information would be a tenuous thing dependent on how neutral and non-interventional they are perceived to be.

Does this make sense to anyone or am I adrift without a paddle? I have proposed that people soften their opinion on how FL plays into this before. This view hasn't been commented on, nether to confirm or deny. If it's inaccurate then it appears the inaccuracy is not one Direne feels any urgency to correct. To me it's inappropriate and premature to assign FL to SV membership, particularly with no real evidence of allegiance and considering the seemingly widespread sentiment that SV is unethical or evil.

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

You make some good points. As I told Nobody, that's why I've stopped focusing on the who, and shifted more to the what and why. But the who tends to surface again, when digging deeper.

If Direne commented on the who, I'd be all ears. But then we'd all be in some kind of trouble.

They could be a think tank / observer / watcher type, rather than being implicated in these questionable things we're reading about. And some things point that way. But in others, the language suggests that they are part of it in some way.

But I like what you said, how accessing this information requires them to be a neutral party of sorts. Although to counter, Direne did mention that with enough money and know-how, you can get whatever information you want.

In any case, I'll lay off on the who speculation. We'll never really know though, and that's okay with me. The only thing we do know (I think), is that they're not quite human. At least, not in the sense that we're human, whatever that means.

Although it sure would be nice to know, and maintain our current lives at the same time.
edit on 6/18/2023 by fireslinger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Fair enough, there is no hard reason to assume that FL is 'so and so". Language seems to imply an active role.

Just from my perspective, the question of "who" is in regards to who is doing certain things in the wider world, and not FL specific. If one knows something exists, one can generally find it.

There are reasons to know of a thing's existence. Not stepping on it's toes, and avoiding inadvertently crossing boundaries for example.

Just to add, and for clarity: my self adopted role in the scheme of things is simply the collection of damaged dead kids and fixing them. The extended responsibility in that role is to provide a future for them. A parental responsibility for adopted children.

Personally I dislike conflict. However, the conflict origin comes from outside my role, it has been so for decades.
edit on 18-6-2023 by NewNobodySpecial268 because: added

So in a nutshell, I just pick through the garbage dump looking for kids who have been thrown away. Once thrown away, they are mine to claim.

Whoever threw them away should have taken better care of their "toys".

edit on 18-6-2023 by NewNobodySpecial268 because: meh

posted on Jun, 18 2023 @ 11:43 PM
link   
On the filters: when an event becomes inevitable, the machine will act pre-emptively.

Then study what has survived the filters. One may find the ethics needed, or rather: what not to do.
edit on 19-6-2023 by NewNobodySpecial268 because: added

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 12:58 AM
link   

On the few occasions in which you express your opinion, it is always measured, sensible and rational. And, as in this case, accurate.

Killing the messenger when we don't like the message is already a deeply rooted paradigm, a paradigm that only evidences anger on the part of the one receiving the message. FL only observes, collects data using existing local resources, and its mission is none other than to leave a record of what it has observed so that those who come after it can continue to understand and comprehend a civilization. In this case the human one.

The idea that a planet with billions of inhabitants can be governed by a small group of people is frustrating in itself, but this idea is opposed by this other idea: that this small group of people is not always homogeneous, nor monolithic, nor are they people who get along well with each other. This is good news, but it is also bad news in the sense that when faced with existential problems on a planetary scale, one needs a solid chain of command, a clear doctrine, and a value system that is shared by all those billions of beings.

Changes always begin within the individual and gradually spread to the rest of society. But for this to happen, the individual must be well informed, prepared to understand the information and interpret the data, and be a rational being capable of making fair and ethical decisions that take into account the rest of the planet. When information is merely power, science is a commoditized object, society is a consumer group and data becomes a weapon, someone must at least point out the deficiencies so that others can be aware of why certain things happen and ask themselves if those events could have been different.

I do not see SV17q as a group with nefarious goals, nor as a shadowy group with a hidden agenda. Their agenda was always clear: to mark the limits of rationality in the actions of those megalomaniac leaders, in the actions of greedy and childish businessmen. To draw red lines that should not be crossed, not because this or any other action is morally reprehensible, but because it is not equitable.

When a company develops a technology with dire consequences that affect the entire population of this planet, simulating those consequences and exposing that company to the consequences of its own actions is intended to "educate" it emotionally. What is not acceptable is to make decisions that affect others without consulting them. And in order to count on them, everyone must be perfectly informed of the decisions that are made and on the basis of what those decisions are made. That, in my view, is what SV17q does.

As far as FL is concerned, we just observe, note down events, study them, break them down and present them in a cold and objective way.

Humanity is not stupid. It knows perfectly well what is wrong and what is right from an ethical point of view. It knows perfectly well that the only option is a sustainable civilization, based on equity and social justice. It knows that. And it knows perfectly well which are the red lines that must not be crossed. It knows them well. No one has to come in from outside to teach them the obvious. No angels, no gods, no benevolent aliens.

Humanity is perfectly aware of its biological limits, and knows how to identify the most harmful and psychopathic elements among its own. The problem is not passivity, nor a lack of interest, nor having given up fighting injustice, nor is it a general madness in which sociopaths win. The problem is the profound asymmetry in the means available to each other, the divorce between science and the society it serves, the divorce between the value system and those who believe in those values.

Blaming the weak (society) is the easiest thing to do. And the most unfair. And those who blame society for all its ills are always the same: those few who long ago stopped feeling part of it, locked in their laboratories, in their universities, in their centers of power, in their banks, in their offices.

It is against those few that SV17q directs its actions.

posted on Jun, 19 2023 @ 01:20 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 279  280  281    283  284  285 >>

join