It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Language of Vampyr

page: 280
<< 277  278  279    281  282  283 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2023 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Direne

Wow, thanks Direne, lots of leads to explore and connect. I really appreciate the info, this is a very unique thread.

Nobody, I was dead wrong on the Lilith coincidence, nice question. Speaking to the suppression, Zipporah isn't even in the wiki.

posted on Jun, 14 2023 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: fireslinger

Nobody, I was dead wrong on the Lilith coincidence, nice question. Speaking to the suppression, Zipporah isn't even in the wiki

"Lilith" is a name that comes up a lot here.

posted on Jun, 15 2023 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: fireslinger

Keep in mind the last sentence though.

(this data does not belong to your timeline, though).

I wonder about "timelines", the definition used here. "Jumping timelines" is tricky with decoys and traps being the obvious problems.

edit on 15-6-2023 by NewNobodySpecial268 because: added last paragraph

The red stone for example has protectors who will snatch one into a dream scape where one gets killed.

The decoy scenario usually has bait.

The location was the target, and the tent was the trap. The question here is are they two timelines? Ours and someone else's?

How does one define "timeline" ?

edit on 15-6-2023 by NewNobodySpecial268 because: added

posted on Jun, 15 2023 @ 01:28 AM
link   
ABOUT LILITH’S BLOOD AND IT’S ROOTS IN ANTIQUITY:

Lilith, is said to be the most notorious of all demons. According to a legend, God formed Lilith as the first woman. God did it in the same way as he created Adam. The only difference was that in place of pure dust, he used filth. Her name, Lilith, literally means ‘the night’, and she’s inextricably connected with sex and terror. Some historians attribute Lilith to being more than just female – talking about her hermaphroditic capabilities of metamorphosis between sexes. Undoubtedly her preternatural essence is said to come from her bodily fluids that have been interpreted by many of her Sapphic worshipers in the consumption of menstrual blood and urine as a means of gaining their her demonic sexual power, be it over men or over other women.
littlesally666.com...

posted on Jun, 15 2023 @ 02:02 AM
link   
I can only say that when one meets her, and spends time with her, one finds the common description is not so.

That girl, though not human, has a wealth of knowledge.

I quite like the girl myself.

posted on Jun, 15 2023 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: NewNobodySpecial268

you know I feel that on multiple occasions where I have avoided death , that i died in another timeline

I nearly impaled myself when I was 17 on a fence post after a bicycle accident, i nearly electrocuted myself in my bedroom when I was 16.

Im sure there have been other instances that maybe Ive forgotten but have scars to remind myself.

either that or someone somewhere is looking out for me.

thanks all the same

posted on Jun, 15 2023 @ 04:41 AM
link   
is lilith 1181 just like DP-2147

another astronomical object mentioned briefly in science journals and then never mentioned again

interesting

its a real shame that information is kept secret from the public , given that who could do anything with that knowledge
or information , its not like it can be shared with anyone other than humanity

i think the gatekeeping of astronomical knowledge is extremely silly
how can the layperson even do anything, we are earth bound , and most humans will never leave the earth
in their lifetime never mind , create and build a spaceship capable of travelling out to view these mysterious objects

but I suppose they are worried about remote viewers and astral travellers having a peak ?

id like to be able to do both RV and astral projection but I fear my brain wont sit quiet long enough to facilitate the concentration required
too much noise and thoughts going on for that level of focus.

edit on 15-6-2023 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2023 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Taking into account the Book of Nine Rocks attributed to the sect "The Friends of God" that is a genuine funny story, were the mystical text involves hopping from one Asteroid onto a higher.

posted on Jun, 15 2023 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Just in the general sense that almost everybody works this way:

I understand that when Beings make plans for the future, one has to get all the neccessary people to build (live) that future, and you also do your best to negate any one who's own plans might be a threat.

I also understand that plans to succeed usually have to be deceptively presented, otherwise people might say "no".

Lying through omission comes to mind here.

Uncontrolled seers would be a liability, especially those with truth-sense.

A game the big kids play.

----------------

a reply to: sapien82

edit on 15-6-2023 by NewNobodySpecial268 because: added second reply

posted on Jun, 15 2023 @ 05:27 AM
link   

But, Mousie, thou art no thy-lane, In proving foresight may be vain; The best-laid schemes o' mice an' men Gang aft agley, An' lea'e us nought but grief an' pain, For promis'd joy!

Still thou art blest, compar'd wi' me The present only toucheth thee: But, Och! I backward cast my e'e. On prospects drear! An' forward, tho' I canna see, I guess an' fear

posted on Jun, 15 2023 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Aktiv

I agree. Rulman Merswin, the author of the book you mention (an interesting one, by the way) contacted Henry Suso, (who authored one book called "Insemina per Astra" under the pseudonym Amandus), who in turn mentored Elsbeth Stagel, a most curious nun, prioress in the Toss Convent.

Elsbeth wrote, among other books, one about planets beyond Earth, using the Lingua Ignota that Hildegard of Bingen invented only two centuries before. Some of the mystical texts contained star maps which are really amazing, and strange.

posted on Jun, 15 2023 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Aktiv

what is more interesting is how did they know which asteroid is higher unless they had an advanced understanding of astrophysics
to determine the exact location of the asteroids and their relative positions to each other

posted on Jun, 15 2023 @ 05:51 AM
link   

I imagine how you adjust your glasses and throw your nerd 'balls & stick' on the table before writing this.

posted on Jun, 15 2023 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

oh thats Burns

oor national bard

if thats what ye mean aboot "ode to a mouse"

posted on Jun, 15 2023 @ 06:11 AM
link   

But, Mousie, thou art no thy-lane, In proving foresight may be vain; The best-laid schemes o' mice an' men Gang aft agley, An' lea'e us nought but grief an' pain, For promis'd joy!

Still thou art blest, compar'd wi' me The present only toucheth thee: But, Och! I backward cast my e'e. On prospects drear! An' forward, tho' I canna see, I guess an' fear

'tis why we invented spanners young man.

One needs not know the science, one needs only know where to toss the spanner into the machinery.

posted on Jun, 15 2023 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Yes so it's like the Nine Rocks, the Ninth Gate and Deep Space Nine all merged, or an interesting example of Kabbalistic influence on early Protestant sects and this continually repeated pattern, i am genuinely impressed though it eventually led to actual Asteroid esoterica.

I only learn from Google that Elsbeth Stagel wrote on the lives of Forty Nuns, but if we take the Mesopotamian tradition that a Lilitu was the ghost of a maiden that had died childless we can readily convert that into the Book of the Forty Lilitu, which is also why it is strangely impressive that such traditions manage to continue and resurface but perhaps it is the case that some don't practise what they preach.

posted on Jun, 15 2023 @ 08:25 AM
link   

. . . but I fear my brain wont sit quiet long enough to facilitate the concentration required
too much noise and thoughts going on for that level of focus

It isn't concentration. As ol' Don Juan told Carlos: turn off the internal dialogue. That is all one needs to do.

Spend enough time without the dialogue and the void becomes the norm. Then the opposite becomes true; the dialogue becomes your voice that speaks to what one encounters in the void.

posted on Jun, 15 2023 @ 04:48 PM
link   

thats the thing though , my brain wont be quiet and talks to me all the time , and nothing I do can keep it quiet

ive tried to meditate and tried numerous times , just wont shut up
i think i have some mild form of attention deficit

i think the only thing that quiets my brain is painting graffiti , breakdancing, martial arts, or basketball (sport in general or exercise)

posted on Jun, 15 2023 @ 05:07 PM
link   

It's a knack, once you know it . . .

I don't know what the famous "RV'ers" do, but here on ATS I just look towards concepts. In another thread it was mentioned the German fella Mengles died. Accidentally found him then and there. He asked me "where am I?" and I just left him there. I think people would be disappointed he is not burning in a "hell".

That is how it is.

Not much fun really, seeing stuff. The do-gooders will try to use you in the service of "god". When yer tell them to go get stuffed, they try other means.

The places everyone tells you not to go become a haven from them. Brutal places, but so is life no less.

Then one looks "up" and see the do-gooders as the villians. How they think of, and treat those they consider below them is an eye opener.

All humanity's dirty laundry is there, in plain view.

Better sometimes to be normal.

edit on 15-6-2023 by NewNobodySpecial268 because: commas are important

posted on Jun, 15 2023 @ 06:16 PM
link   

aye it sounds like what my mate barry told me , he practiced shamanic rituals at lendrick lodge in scotland
for years he lived there
he said once that door is open it cant be shut and you see things , the realm of the dead he said

so maybe im happy as you say being normal

new topics

top topics

<< 277  278  279    281  282  283 >>

join