It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Language of Vampyr

page: 279
<< 276  277  278    280  281  282 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: LaPourer

I totally get it as well LaPourer. For peasants like us, it's round and round we go, with no resolution in sight.

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: NewNobodySpecial268

Do you think that Edgar Cayce's 5th root race has a connection to the 5th planet Phaeton, that LaPourer brought to the table?

Had the insight when watching a DJ stream.

posted on Jun, 12 2023 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: fireslinger

Dunno, haven't read anything of Cayce's, and LaPourer's post was the first time I have heard of "Phaedra" apart from a 1970's LP record.

I should also mention I've only seen one whole episode of DJ; the Alice X CERN episode. I have seen a few more but generally didn't get past the first fifteen minutes.

Sorry guys

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 12:53 AM
link   

I hope you have not only heard of Phaedra, but also listened to it. Quietly. And with headphones. In particular, Mysterious Semblance at the Strand of Nightmares. You can also entertain yourself by visualizing the beautiful waveforms of the song.

You will enjoy twice as much.

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Direne

I have listened to it back in the day There is a box in the shed . . .

We were probably well and truely stoned at the time.

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I would not drink the coffee at a certain forbidden place. Even remote viewers can get poisoned and fall face first into the sand.

Best to walk away before that happens . . .

But what does one catch a glimpse of before being offered coffee?

Well that would be a large rectangular stone. An oddity in that the normally flat faces are all curved a little like a bed pillow.

In the grey Stone is another stone. A round transpsrent red one. The red stone is half embedded, and half not. A little towards one end and not in the middle.

Within the red stone is a dark patch a little like a stretched S.

Coincidentally, someone wrote about physics in another thread yesterday(?). That some particles(?) are dark to our observations. Not black in colour, "dark" simply because we can't see it.

The description reminded me of the almond eyes I have seen. I thought perhaps those almond eyes might be like "lenses".

So perhaps the round stone is a 3D star map, with "stars" we cannot yet see.

Personally I would not go back there. I like my coffee strong, sweet and black, and without the poison.

Hope it helps.

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 03:42 AM
link   

aye id rather not drink poisoned beverages

and wont go wondering to places that will get me killed

ill leave that level of curiosity to cats

although at least we can look via satellite and ponder the shapes and shadows

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

I thought I might mention it in passing . . .

I just got a brief look at the stone, and then found myself next to a man with a headscarf within a building or tent. In the background someone was brewing coffee in a tall coffeepot. A friend whispered in my ear the coffee is poisoned. Got out of there then and there.

My focus was on FL's verse on how to know one is in the correct location. I probably should have given more thought to that.

edit on 13-6-2023 by NewNobodySpecial268 because: neatness

originally posted by: Direne

I hope you have not only heard of Phaedra, but also listened to it. Quietly. And with headphones. In particular, Mysterious Semblance at the Strand of Nightmares. You can also entertain yourself by visualizing the beautiful waveforms of the song.

You will enjoy twice as much.

I wonder where the FL music videos might take one.

I remember this : )

I have one more of my new girls who has to awaken. Perhaps then . . .

edit on 13-6-2023 by NewNobodySpecial268 because: added Mysterious Semblance At The Strand Of Nightmares (1995 Remaster)

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 10:17 AM
link   
ive never listened to that album before, ill fire it on the next time I have some mushroom tea

cant get over listening to music for airports though , that album just makes me peacefully relaxed

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Hey Direne, would you be able to elaborate on the Lilith comet?

The possibility to see that comet was rare. There were certain astronomical conditions that had to be fulfilled for the famous Lilith comet to reveal its presence to people. Later, a greater monitoring of Lilith was carried out, and the space around the Earth was closely monitored.

Also just to confirm, the artificial spherical object is mostly between Jupiter and Saturn, or Saturn and Uranus? The text says ‘behind’, so I’m assuming it’s Saturn and Uranus. But it’s orbiting anyway, so figured I’d ask.

The future and its uncertainties is best manifested in the artificial spherical object orbiting behind Saturn, a featureless object whose exploration opens an endless expanse of possibilities. Despite the instrumentation onboard the probes were not specifically tuned to those signals they allowed to record signals that resonate with a special pulse that awakens and activates. The object replies back with magical melodies and song notes of the finest sounds.

This is fascinating to me, I’ve seen FL excerpts alluding to our solar system (and us) being post-biological already. Something could have designed all of this, for reasons we can barely fathom.

The important thing is not to find an unknown artificial object orbiting Saturn. The important thing is that our idea of what is artificial and what is natural is shaken. Accepting that perhaps a third of the observable universe is artificial is not something one can do overnight.

forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org...

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

You're gonna enjoy it. I'm sure.

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 03:10 PM
link   

1181 Lilith is a metallic asteroid in the main belt. It is an uninteresting, minor asteroid. Nothing relevant could be said about 1181 Lilith. That's why it was selected as a target for a DEW experiment.

Only then 1181 Lilith became a most interesting, special, relevant, and meaningful object.

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Okay, going out on a limb here. Is 1181 Lilith energetically connected to the Saturn structure?

I'm thinking that the DEW triggered a bridge, causing further investigation of both structures.

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 09:09 PM
link   

I'm wondering why they chose "Lilith" for the name.

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 09:18 PM
link   

From wikipedia: en.wikipedia.org...

This minor planet was named by the discoverer for French composer Marie-Juliette Olga Lili Boulanger (1893–1918), younger sister of the noted conductor and composer, Nadia Boulanger. Her byname "Lili" originates from Lilith, Adam's first wife in Jewish mythology

It's definitely strange naming, given the context, but I think it's a coincidence in this case. The significance came after the DEW.

I know it's just wiki though, haven't had time / energy to dig deeper.
edit on 6/13/2023 by fireslinger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Thanks for that fireslinger. Mundane explanations work too.

I guess the little asteroid was magnesium or similar. That would make quite the display.

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Yea, hopefully I didn't fall off the limb

But both are mentioned in the same article (Lilith first), which contains all kinds of hints. Bibliography also links to other FL articles, talking about distant spheres being connected via bridge. Here's a good one. Technical though, I don't claim to fully understand it:

forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org...
edit on 6/13/2023 by fireslinger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2023 @ 10:12 PM
link   

I wouldn't claim to understand either. FL is fun stuff to ponder with some hidden gems.

One might wonder why they chose a metallic asteroid to light up. Quite the strong light.

The article seems to say someone has discovered structures and is trying to work out how it was done.

The tunnels I bet are 90 degrees out of "phase" with the star. Best guess is the tunnels are where the star has been. So follow the path the star has been on for X many millions of years and one may find the other node somewhere along that path.

So distant spheres/stars bridged.

So logically, the engineers might choose a nebulae where stars are born and link them as the stars are born. I guess the stars would move outwards all linked.

So our sun's star cluster (family) might be all the stars born in particular nebulae rather than a constellation as seen from earth at night.

Then our sun's mom is a certain nebulae.

Interesting. Keep digging ; )

Well well, from Scientific American: Our Sun Was Born in a Stellar Family Far, Far from Here

edit on 13-6-2023 by NewNobodySpecial268 because: added article from SA

Were I to look for stellar family, I would look first for sister stars.

edit on 13-6-2023 by NewNobodySpecial268 because: added

posted on Jun, 14 2023 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Does this have any connection to 1181 Lilith?

The Psyche mission is a journey to a unique metal-rich asteroid orbiting the Sun between Mars and Jupiter. What makes the asteroid Psyche unique is that it appears to be the exposed nickel-iron core of an early planet, one of the building blocks of our solar system.

The Psyche mission will test a sophisticated new laser communication technology that encodes data in photons at near-infrared wavelengths (rather than radio waves) to communicate between a probe in deep space and Earth. Using light instead of radio allows the spacecraft to communicate more data in a given amount of time. The DSOC team is based at the Jet Propulsion Laboratory.

www.jpl.nasa.gov...

posted on Jun, 14 2023 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Absolutely. But the story of 1181 Lilith is even more interesting. let me give you the background from which you can do your own research.

It was Benjamin Jekhowsky the one who discovered 1181 Lilith on a Friday, on February 11, 1927. The date is important.

This asteroid was delineated by Zipporah Dobyns and Demetra George, among others. Zipporah Dobyns was a popular writer on astrology, astrological counsellor and researcher into asteroids. She began to study astrology in 1956 and in 1960 was the third candidate to qualify as a professional astrologer PMAFA with the AFA. Her professional skills were rewarded by the 1992 Regulus Award for education and again in 1995 a second Regulus Award for discovery and innovation. Her special interest in asteroids inspired the publication in 1977 of an ephemeris for the first 4 asteroids by her son Mark Pottenger at a time when desktop PCs were not yet available to many.

From her initial degree course in anthropology (1944) Zipporah combined her astrological work with a study of clinical psychology, leading to her PhD in Clinical Psychology from the University of Arizona in 1969. Earlier in 1965 she had also been ordained a minister in her church and together these studies combined in her professional work as an astrologer, counsellor, teacher and writer.

Her name, Zipporah, appears in the Bible. The word "Zipporah" is the ancient semitic word for a female bird. In the biblical literature she is introduced as Reuel's daughter, who became the wife of Moses.

Reuel was the name of one of the seven archangels in the rabbinic tradition and the Kabbalah. He is considered the Angel of Justice. In the Book of Enoch, cap. XXIII, Raguel is one of the seven angels whose role is to watch. Reuel, you see, was one of The Watchers, together with Eleleth.

Anyway, Reuel and Lilith are the main characters on which the Lilithian Church are based. The Lilithian Church, founded in 1340, was originally known as "The Friends of God", and it was a medieval mystical group of both ecclesiastical and lay persons originally within the Catholic Church, though it later became a separate sect. The Lilithian Church was the center of German mysticism, that extended well beyond the German borders. Actually, Benjamin Jekhowsky's family memembers were renowned Lilithians.

When Benjamin Jekhowsky discovered 1181 Lilith, in 1927, he was working at the Algiers Observatory (Algeria). He was 48 years old when he made the discovery. The story of the observatory is in itself extremely interesting, by the way. When Zipporah Dobyns met Benjamin Jekhowsky, Benjamin was 94 years old and Zipporah was 54 years old. It was in 1975. That very year Benjamin died. Zipporah was by then extremely interested in creating an ephemeris for some asteroids and, for some reason, she was especially interested in 1881 Lilith. Recall that Dobyns' first major text in astrology, "Finding the Person in the Horoscope", appeared in 1973. Dobyns was among the first astrologers to make use of the wealth of new information coming out of the astrological community concerning asteroids, and the only one who ventured in including 1181 Lilith in her computations.

Mind here, for Zipporah Dobyns work on 1181 Lilith is a highly suppressed subject and her writings and research on 1181 Lilith are "missing".

Recently, in January 2022, it was founded AstroForge, the first human asteroid mining company, based on California, which goes after an asteroid resource that's in high demand on Sol-3: platinum-group metals. Astromining is a growing industry with one single goal: to mine large metal asteroids for metals and bring them to the Sol-3 surface.NASA is too funding the "Asteroid Mining Project" with the aim of delivering asteroid metals to Earth. They are working on defining systems to mine a large metal asteroid for metals and bring them to the Earth's surface. Others say it is more practical to divert some small asteroid to Mars, cause a collision, and then go after the precious and valuable debris to recycle it.

Some asteroids do contain extremely precious, rare compounds that are essential for key industries, and you can bet that all human dreams of space travel will be reduced to industrial voyages of mining ships competing with each other to extract those materials from asteroids. The first astromining ship to crash against the surface of an asteroid was called Zipporah. The entire 6-member crew was killed in the accident (this data does not belong to your timeline, though).

new topics

top topics

<< 276  277  278    280  281  282 >>

join