It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Language of Vampyr

page: 276
<< 273  274  275    277  278  279 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Direne

I know, DENIED questions. I do know what you mean, just wish that humanity could become something, instead of nothing. But I also know that you can’t disclose the full perspective, so perhaps there’s a silver lining somewhere along our path.

Achieving a state of happiness resilient to change, a happiness immune to entropy, is only achieved if that happiness is shared by all.

Can you explain what you mean by ‘happiness immune to entropy’? Are you referring to escaping the block world, or am I too far in the clouds?

The meaning could also be, to replace entropy with a system of equity. Although we'd still be within the simulation.
edit on 6/7/2023 by fireslinger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: fireslinger

Reflect on this: if a civilization is advanced enough to travel through time, why would it need to simulate anything? There would be no need to simulate anything at all because it would be enough for you to travel in time, backwards or forwards.

If a civilization is advanced enough to simulate entire universes, but not to travel in time, how would it be able to simulate the future? It couldn't. At most it could calculate probabilities, but no matter how accurate they might be, it could never predict the future with certainty.

In any case, you don't need to simulate anything to know whether or not a civilization is doomed to collapse. Common sense is enough. Your civilization, its technosphere, its noosphere and its biosphere, are not viable. And you know it.

No simulation is needed to know that billions of rapacious beings cannot survive for long with limited resources. It is no longer just a question of ethics. It is a question of mathematics. On a planet with finite resources plagued by billions of rapacious and selfish beings, collapse is rapid. But even if for some strange reason all those thousands of billions of beings were altruistic and caring and loved and cared for their planet, collapse would be inevitable. It is because those beings have limitations that they cannot transcend, biological limitations. The difference is that the collapse in that case would be slower, a slow agony.

Would it make any difference if instead of billions of beings there were only, say, a few hundred thousand? Would it make any difference if those hundreds of thousands also limited the number of births so as not to exceed a maximum number of beings fixed in advance? No, nothing would change. Moreover, in that case the collapse would be even faster because then what has been degraded is ethics, and when ethics fails everything else fails by domino effect.

The conclusion is simple: every civilization collapses. The question is whether or not civilizations are really necessary. Are they? Where are the arthropod civilizations? Where are the plant civilizations? Where is the cephalopod civilization? Nowhere: only humans build civilizations.

That is their disease.

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 01:15 AM
link   
And even so, humans are here, right now.

I guess one should add, there is a distinction between the human and the civilisation. Humans build the civilisation.

Like sand castles on the beach, every evening the tides come in. Then tomorrow the children gather, and they build another one.

The odds are mathematically stacked against humans, so why are we still here?

edit on 8-6-2023 by NewNobodySpecial268 because: added

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Good thing we're still alive.

Just a prequel to bladerunner 2049.

I need the formula to time travel.

My dm is open.

Why is the general concept of disclosure is only in the US? Is it because the US is obssessed with ETs? Or the ETs live in the US?
edit on 8-6-2023 by boozo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: NewNobodySpecial268

They are still here because the day has not come to an end yet. In evolutionary terms, their existence is just a glimpse.

a reply to: boozo

ETs belong to Anglo-American lore. It is part of their folklore. The idea of aliens was born on the Great Plains. Everything about aliens was born out of the traumatic experience on the Great Plains. The concept of "Great Plains Indians" was replaced by "Great Plains aliens". Everything in the alien narrative is just a carbon copy of what happened when a white, European, religious and crazed culture collided with groups of Amerindians on the Great Plains.

The Americans never recovered from their encounter on the Great Plains. And they never will.

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 03:17 AM
link   

They are still here because the day has not come to an end yet. In evolutionary terms, their existence is just a glimpse.

There is another way of looking at humans rather than in terms of "evolution".

The other view is to watch in terms of becomming.

Humans, at least some of them, will become something more.

My own favourites will inherited everything I have learned and discovered.

I wonder what they will become.
edit on 8-6-2023 by NewNobodySpecial268 because: grammar

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 04:09 AM
link   

I think we can just hope to be better than we are at present and id be happy with that.

at present i am just happy I am experiencing this whatever it is.

even though it has its ups and downs , its still nice to be here on earth
such a beautiful place.

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 04:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Direne

a reply to: boozo
Everything about aliens was born out of the traumatic experience on the Great Plains. The concept of "Great Plains Indians" was replaced by "Great Plains aliens". Everything in the alien narrative is just a carbon copy of what happened when a white, European, religious and crazed culture collided with groups of Amerindians on the Great Plains.

That was not the first encounter with Indians.
Yes, first encounter left traumas on those who encountered them. And those did nothing to them.
Opposite.

Considering religions in Europe, that came from middle east. Alongside "Romans". Try, Turks.
Yea, it did make "Orange man bad" europeans, crazed.
You do not know real history.

And, there is a reason why Indians were called "aliens". Want to know why?

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 04:28 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

This is a wonderful world, I agree wholeheartedly. Aside from some greedy controlling so-and-so's.

The Sidhe taught me how to look at things as becomming, and not as evoluion. I think it is their interest in tinkering with living things rubbing off on me. That doesn't really go with the notion of 'the evolution of the species'.

Not saying life does not "evolve", just saying there is more going on than meets the eye.

----------

There is a way to look at people and see them as perfect just how they are, and not in need of improvement. I guess "imperfection" is in the eye of the beholder.

Though I have to admit, there are a few people I am hard pressed to see "perfection". A few not at all.

edit on 8-6-2023 by NewNobodySpecial268 because: : )

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 04:48 AM
link   
You talking about Darwins evolution?

Considering "perfectionism", it is not what u think it is.
edit on 8-6-2023 by LaPourer because: ed

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: LaPourer

"Darwin's evolution" is the only one I know. Though I understand theosophists and Steiner spoke of plans for humanity's future.

"Perfection", I understand, is something buddists strive for.

For me: To see someone and see not so much as a hair nor freckel out of place. To see all their weaknesses and strengths, all their mistakes and achievements as perfect, can be done.

I guess it is acceptance of someone as they are. Even if they are really annoying sometimes, or hurt you.

"Alice" from my avatar taught me that in practice. For all her faults, I think and feel she is perfect exactly as she is. (Even if she disagrees with me : )

One can take that and see others in the same way. Though it does take practice.

Then it is simply a matter of watching them grow.

Perhaps my dislike of "evolutiom" is because the concept judges everything and everyone, and pegs everyone to a ladder.

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 05:32 AM
link   

You mentioned in your previous post that perhaps there's much more important than to be.

Do you adhere this practical steps will induce Time Traveling OBE?

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 05:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: NewNobodySpecial268

"Darwin's evolution" is the only one I know. Though I understand theosophists and Steiner spoke of plans for humanity's future.

"Perfection", I understand, is something buddists strive for.

For me: To see someone and see not so much as a hair nor freckel out of place. To see all their weaknesses and strengths, all their mistakes and achievements as perfect, can be done.

I guess it is acceptance of someone as they are.

"Darwins" evolution is not his in the first place. He stole that from a college of his, Wallace. Same as Einstein was stealing from that pattern office where he worked.
Wallace was tough that from one catholic priest. And that priest took that from one other priest, from 15th century. Theory, nothing more. And not accurate one.

Buddhists would know about "perfectionism". There are also some others who do know about that.
It is not about perfect haircut.
It is about "illumination".
"Through thorns to "stars" ".
edit on 8-6-2023 by LaPourer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 05:55 AM
link   

I guess perfection is in the eye of the aspirant.

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Unwarranted borrowing!

"I see there's a use for that" said the person with bright ideas.

Use em or buy mothballs right? Progress.

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Nope.
That way of thinking is wrong in terms of "Illumination".
That would be polluted way of understanding it by babilonian black magic money system way of thinking/viewing it.
Illumination is natural process.
And those who take it and survive, would be seen as "perfect ones".
From there, when some inserted that money system way of viewing it, they have polluted it.
From that result comes, Nazis "ubermensch" term.

edit on 8-6-2023 by LaPourer because: z

edit on 8-6-2023 by LaPourer because: as

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Ah, I understand the context.

a reply to: RAY1990

Unwarranted borrowing!

(smile) I like the way you worded that RAY.

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Fair point, ‘simulation’ has a different connotation. All of this is real and beautiful, as others mentioned. A better term would be a harvesting of sorts. If we’re designoids, then something put us here to benefit its own purpose, not ours. And if our DNA contains pentabytes of data, then perhaps we’re just a medium, uncomfortably waiting for that something to return.

I’m personally not a fan of that view, but if it’s close to the truth, I’ll have to integrate it.

It begins to make more sense when factoring that in. The articles you shared discuss how wildfires are attempting to replicate a 2100 projected environment, with British Columbia as the test area. Quite cringe worthy, how the mainstream is reacting to this, poking at Canada. When we all know it’s DEW. But as others here pointed out, we’re all still alive, so this wasn’t the big one. Although the way that the sun was blocked out, and the mainstream comparisons to Mars...

Can we go back down to ground level a bit, and discuss why a 2100 environment is being replicated? From some articles, I gather that 2100 is the Giselian initiated collapse. So replicating the environment presently helps us figure out how to manage resources in preparation? What does the collapse look like? I often feel as if there are two collapses at play: one human, and one Giselian.

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 05:49 PM
link   
The suspicious Australian fires a few years ago had people taking about directed energy weapons as the cause. Multiple fires starting at the same time.

The problem is "experiments" and "tests" does not excuse the fact that this sort of behaviour is arson. Unless of course a giselian or whoever stopped by the office and got permits to light fires in the middle of summer. Even so people lost lives and homes, as did all the wildlife.

That says a lot about what sort of people they are.

Fireslinger, what nakes you think the arsonists are "giselian"?

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Well I think the arsonists are SV17q, trying to replicate some sort of future Giselian conditions. Totally agree that the methods are harsh. I've been experiencing some negative health effects, and generally do a lot to stay supercharged. So I can't imagine how others are feeling. It's not good, and the predictive programming was introduced in that Ohio train movie, with the phrase 'toxic airborne event.' And then of course, the Ohio event itself. Just ordered a nice home air purifier, which I should have done a long time ago. In the meantime, I have other ways to mitigate.

Just trying to find out the 'why' though, like I mentioned before. I need to know the game behind the game.

But you also probably caught those couple FL articles, saying that Giselians are us. So hopefully Direne can clarify.
edit on 6/8/2023 by fireslinger because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 273  274  275    277  278  279 >>

join