It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Language of Vampyr

page: 275
<< 272  273  274    276  277  278 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: boozo

That's actually Society by Eddie Vedder, originally by Jerry Hannan. Classic song:

www.azlyrics.com...

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: boozo

That rings a bell, the gold and other minerals heavier than iron not being entirely natural to planet earth. That was in another thread.

It was LaPourer who mentioned a fifth planet.

Your link to FL, yeah, quite the page of dirty deeds.

I guess SV17q operate under the "ethics" of (we do things) because we can.
edit on 7-6-2023 by NewNobodySpecial268 because: added

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: NewNobodySpecial268

I guess that blaming others is a psychological mechanism to make guilt more bearable. The only one to blame for what happens to the oceans, forests, deserts, valleys and rivers is one and only one: humans.

There is no need to invent wrathful gods, inevitable cosmic events, or blame Nature by calling your disasters "acts of God" or natural disasters. There is very little divine, cosmic or natural in your own destruction.

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Direne

Well the con can only last for so long and I still wish that cosmic burn by Hidden-Hand still goes through amaryt?
edit on 7-6-2023 by boozo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Yeah what if all this come together of ETs and Human in one singular planet in our solar system in the milky way galaxy was to harvest them all at once.

Hmm the plot thickens.

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 04:56 AM
link   

I guess here Direne you're talking in general terms where humans are causing their own destruction.

The 'blame game' is a popular game.

Wisdom is an odd thing I have noticed. As we make mistakes and fail, we learn. Live long enough and we become what people call "wise".

In a way wisdom is a double edged sword. Become too wise and we become reluctant to take chances.

The old folk sit about the fire and do nothing. This or that has been tried before and was a failure.

In the end we become petrified, unable to move because we are "wise". We have lived too long.

Then it is up to the young and impetuous to change the future where the old folk do nothing but accept their fate.

My own position is to try and understand who the players are in the current conflict. It doesn't matter to me what toys they have. Nor does it matter if they are "greys" or "disappointingly flat chested blonds". American or Japanese for that matter.

What matters to me is the deceased kid's I care for. I want them to get a second chance. So I need a world for them to be born in and successfully grow up. Preferably a kinder world then the one they died in.

We can wait a long time if neccessary, they can play in Lilith's prism, the fields of flowers, and similar places.

I just look at this world and the conflict seems very unnecessary. Especially when whoever it is steps on our toes.

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 05:06 AM
link   
I spend a lot of time watching videos on art music and dance
I paint, I play instruments and I occasionally breakdance

I wonder why the hell are we all killing each other over resources
when we can all be enjoying making art and sharing our passion for creativity

I see bboys dancing to battle each other and its raw energy and can be aggressive but afterwards they smile and hug and say well done to each other

and I see thousands of people smiling and enjoying in this shared culture

so what is it then that drives others to be aggressive to the point of bloody violence
when so many are happy and creative and caring

is our species truly sick?

I'm just baffled by it
there is absolutely no need for us to fight over the planet

I read the other day that the global total spend on the military was 2.23 trillion in 2022
that is truly disgusting

had we collectively spent that on fixing the issues we face, then we wouldn't be in the position we are in.

so I guess there are those who don't want peace, those that don't want humanity to have a future.

Pointing the finger of blame is a human thing for sure, but people are to blame, so where is true justice?

is FL's goal just to observe and watch it all go down the #ter and say hey we were right
or does FL plan to do anything about the current state of affairs?

are there any groups out there that actually give a #

? im thinking everything is just evil and there are no good groups left who care for the future of earth and the damage that has been done
surely the entire species cant be selfish lazy assholes?

this kind of reminds me of jesus dying for our sins, I wasnt born so how could I have sinned etc
I dont think ive personally ever damaged the planet or at least tried to consciously be aware of my actions and never cause harm
i guess by my very existence we are damaging the planet

existence doesnt really make any sense at all , its just chaos , with little bits of order and fun thrown in so we dont go bat # crazy

edit on 7-6-2023 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

I don't understand it either. Individual folk are generally good people, we can see it everywhere.

Geez Sapien, break-dancing?

The very notion gives me the heebies. At my age "break-dancing" has a whole new meaning.

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 05:19 AM
link   

hahah Aye , in my 20s 30s I was breakin and training about 3 times a week and dancing at weekends
now I just do it whenever there is a party etc , it hurts sometimes hahah
specially now im 40

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 05:25 AM
link   
I guess what Im really asking here is , if you have things like LyAv
that can control the stock market make fantastic new drugs etc

then why isnt LyAv being used to balance the scales?

why arent there groups using supercomputers to fix the world, rather than use it to make personal gains or spy on their enemies

surely scientists of Earth can use a supercomputer to fix the world rather than make it more chaotic and unbalanced.

why hasn't a scientist used a supercomputer to make nanomachines that specifically target ICBMs and nuclear ordnance and render them into nonreactive harmless compounds?
nanomachines that specifically track down nuclear materials in nuclear arsenals and release them all at once globally so that the entire planet's nuclear arsenals are lost in one swoop

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Yeah, wars, wars, wars, I guess there are just evil bastards that rule our Earth that likes to hoard resources for themselves while enslave everyone else with work, debt, and mortgages while also starting culture wars, gender wars, political wars, disinfo, and propaganda to push commoners to fight against themselves, while also killing this planet on the process. I guess this is what this war is all about.

Never-ending lies, greed, and more lies. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Humans are Territorial Species, unsurprising if ETs are too.

Ingenuity works anyways.
edit on 7-6-2023 by boozo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 05:37 AM
link   

As humans we can only act on what we are taught and learn. I'm sure there's other ways to go about it but for the most part we're highly predictable.

If there's better ways I'm sure many here are all ears to the proposals because the insinuation that everyone is complicit and therefore guilty via the mere act of existing isn't a good one.

I'd say it's indicating the solution as being = don't exist. Is that a predictable human conclusion? I know the blame game is.

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 07:03 AM
link   
It is about psychopathic lust for control.
Nothing more, nothing less.

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: LaPourer

So why havent we identified the psychopaths in power and removed them ? why as a species of 7.3 billion are we allowing a handful of psychos to rule the world ?

do we allow identified psychos anywhere near politics, schools , hospitals etc NO

so why then do we allow psychopaths access to power
should we be screening all politicians for psychopathic traits etc
and barring them from jobs that give them power?

if so then why hasnt this been done already ?

where are the scientists of the world that care ? why are they not using their genius to free us from this horrible afflication

why arent they using their genius to fight these powers
instead they are being controlled by them

I wish I was smart enough to invent something to do this , like a mad scientist from sci fi comic books who plots to rule the world, but instead a scientist who is mad but in a good way that wants to free the world from this corruption

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Clear as mud, is all I can say.

Old Saturn is dreaming of entropy.

Hear that oh Destroyer of Dreams?

There be work for thee to do.

edit on 7-6-2023 by NewNobodySpecial268 because: felt poetic

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82
Those are all cults.
They do not care, only about them selfs.

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: LaPourer

We are the cult.
She said we start by skyfall.

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 12:06 PM
link   

I appreciate you helping further my understanding, re-reading those gave me some fresh insights. The ‘Reply’ is key there, and I found one other like it:

forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org...

However, people are angry Direne, more so by the day. Especially when forced to live in a toxic haze. It’s painful to watch my family / friends fumble about, reacting to the latest on the agenda, because they’re being treated like children, while being unrealistically expected to perform in this staged reality, feeling that something undefinable is off. I know that SV17q can understand that.

One of my tasks is to figure out how to translate what I think I know (continually evolving), to those family / friends. A briefing of sorts, with all phones in airplane mode. But for now, I’m just working on being there for them a bit more, which is also a challenge. It’s just swimming upstream these days.

Regardless, I’m keeping it classy, because you’ve shown me kindness in answering these questions; you do want us to know. And I respect the fact that another species is communicating with us here.

The ‘Reply’ is coming from the parallel world? Can I ask if this is the structure:

Sol-3 and parallel Sol-3, acting as parallel processors. Each dreaming of the other, which is a main part of the computation. Both exist within their own blocks, similar to a chess board. Both communicate with each other via geoengineering projects. 41 other worlds were discovered so far.

Giselians (languageless beings outside of space / time), managing the computation cycles and interactions of the block worlds, interfering when necessary.

SV17q (off planet group from another star system), here to both observe and change the outcome, pushing back against the Giselian influence, trying to be free from the block world.

Initiating this circular scorched earth self-destructing algorithm, is to centralize by consolidating land and manage resources, to prepare for LyAv’s prediction of the Giselian initiated collapse by 2100?

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Milky way

We are on that spot

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: fireslinger

I can understand your anxiety and fears, but I can also understand that anxiety and fears are just ice that will melt at the touch. Seen through the eyes of any wild beast, man looks so lonely and lost in the silence of the night, yet surrounded by myriads of suns and solar systems. When the dawn breaks in their cities, man looks like an animal with a low self esteem, full of feelings of powerlessness, depressive tendencies, feeling of defeat, guilt, self hatred.

You have mind, heart, soul and body. You have time and space as well. You put all efforts into the production of happiness, and those efforts are worthwhile only if the processes of change can be skillfully managed to arrive at a happiness resistant to change. Will such happiness endure if it is only enjoyed by a few? No, it will not resist. Will it resist that happiness if it is by and for all? Yes, it will. Achieving a state of happiness resilient to change, a happiness immune to entropy, is only achieved if that happiness is shared by all.

You just need to dare to lose yourself in the mystery in which you are nothing, for only then the boundless spirit blooms and you have allowed yourself to be absorbed by the light.

Every civilization collapses, everyone ends up reduced to ashes, but that should not cause you anxiety in the same way that knowing that you are going to die someday does not prevent you from living day by day. Don't be afraid: no one can steal your yesterdays or your tomorrows. They belong to you because they are all of us.

When you realize that you are nothing is when you become everything. We are light. We all always were.

new topics

top topics

<< 272  273  274    276  277  278 >>

join