It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Language of Vampyr

page: 274
<< 271  272  273    275  276  277 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2023 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: NewNobodySpecial268

I got some more clarity on SV17q when re-reading this one. Although it's still cleverly obscured:

forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org...

The only thing your environmental protection policies have shown is that it is hard to legislate human behavior. SV17q prefers to manage, to navigate, to modulate that behavior globally. The new paradigm is based on three assumptions. First, Sol-3 does not belong to humans; second, governments no longer have a monopoly on violence; and last, there are no supernatural beings whose purpose is to maintain the balance of good and evil in the world, but rather a certain non-physical entity that arises from the collective thoughts of a distinct group of people, the SV17q

posted on Jun, 4 2023 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: fireslinger

Thanks fireslinger.

So in a nutshell someone is saying:

* We can use your own systems against you, and we are all ready doing so.

* Humans don't own the planet.

* We can and will use violence too.

* No one is going to save you.

The ones saying this is SV17q. Point two says to me; these folk are our neighbours, and they have a presence here as humans do.

That is from the quoted paragraph.

If they are who I think they are, they are a very live and let live kinda folk. But treaspass or step on their toes and people close to you will have a sudden life threatening medical emergency.

The 'shot across the bow' kinda people.

They seem to take action in plain sight when getting too close to some things. The Dalnegorsk UFO incident for instance.

---------------------------

That said, and after reading the page from FL, I still wonder if the coincidence of the timing of the medical emergency and the first words of the Dalnegorsk UFO (to me) were from the owners of the UFO, or someone else who did not approve of the contact. Either way, the shot across the bow is appropriate.

From your link there is an item in the bibilography with a link to another page. On that page is a paragraph that stuck out to me for some reason.

"A person with a cosmic consciousness doesn’t need much stuff because he will perceive it as trivial or unimportant, and this threats our social conditioning project so yes, you can bet we dislike UFOs and its mystical implications."

Source: Cosmic consciousness conditioning - The Alphabet Project and the Internet

The term "cosmic consciousness" is one the Rosicrucians like to use.

Working out who is who isn't easy.

edit on 4-6-2023 by NewNobodySpecial268 because: enlarged and clarified the Dalnegorsk UFO incident.

posted on Jun, 4 2023 @ 10:54 PM
link   

I also think that at least one species is already our neighbor, and they look like us too.

Thanks for posting that article, re-reading helped me with another connection I've been looking at lately.

The 'who' is their deep secret, we'll never get disclosure there. Although I know what you mean, would be nice to know.

But I also know what you mean about the 'shot across the bow', having experienced several bouts of spooky action myself, which I still think back to. As if something is observing all this as a cybernetic system, and making course corrections if an agent deviates too far.

If we knew the 'who', there would be even more spooky action. So instead, I'm looking at the 'why'
edit on 6/4/2023 by fireslinger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 12:03 AM
link   

But I also know what you mean about the 'shot across the bow', having experienced several bouts of spooky action myself, which I still think back to. As if something is observing all this as a cybernetic system, and making course corrections if an agent deviates too far.

The shots across the bow are important, especially getting the context correct.

To my mind I am not really interested in "disclosure" as the UFO forum folk thinks of it. Organisations (organisms?) like FL are entitled to have their privacvy and go about their business as a group. So too the SV17qs. So "disclosure" is not my intrerest.

It gets messy for individual people when the organisations start harming people. The primary example here that comes to my mind is the historical cullling of talented children from the human herd.

My own interest and position in this mess is the care of those particular currently deceased children.

The question of "who" is perhaps pertinant when it comes to co-existance where knowing the mutual boundaries is important. One can understand the secrecy because otherwise someoine will consider them targets.

If we knew the 'who', there would be even more spooky action. So instead, I'm looking at the 'why'

Yup, the "why" is the question for me too.

Someone has a lot of explaining to do . . .

edit on 5-6-2023 by NewNobodySpecial268 because: added last line.

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 04:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

This statement speaks volumes about yourself.

It's entirely possible to understand what mud is without wallowing in it forever or expecting others to live in it with you.

What the # are you even talking about? I understand you do prefer FL's mud.

That's where you are wrong. Please don't throw any conclusions you have no knowledge about.
Do you know FL. I knew FL. Your narrative is flawed and definitely based.
Please respect my opinion.

You don't even know me. Some folks really do have no more sense left within them. Sad world.

It's sad you have to speak for them. Can you see? Or are you blind? Are you FLs lapdog perhaps?
I understand I may seem annoying at times. But that is just my opinion and views about FL. Do you take everything you read for granted perhaps?

FL can defend for themselves. Do treat them like one.
edit on 5-6-2023 by boozo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 04:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES
a reply to: boozo

I've been through hell and back, been a public pariah, endured ruthless treatment from nurses, painful forced injections that simulate death, four point restraint, violent and painful brain epilepsy, more inpatient stays than I can remember and overly physically aggressive police interventions when in a confused and vulnerable state.

Then there are the delusions, the mind control, the various agencies and paranoia, the occultic groups and non stop harassment.

The hallucinations, tactile and far too close for comfort.

It gets better with a support team, a trusted therapist, coping mechanisms and antipsychotics to slow the brain down enough to tend to the aformentioned.

The drugs can take some time to find the right combinations, I've experienced simulated death from some on the market, weight gain, confusion, lethargy and every horrible side effect listed until they finally landed on one that works for me.

Please never give up, it does and can get better with time and practice.

If you ever want to talk, I'd be more than happy to help in whatever way I can.

I've been there, and made it out alive.

Don't give up.

Thanks man. It's Tough. But I will manage. It's very unfortunate that people really do take advantage on people's vulnerabilities.

Human Inguinity is both the destroyer if not the creator. Sad. I will carry through. I still have tricks up my sleeve. But I'm already dead inside.

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Good News is, It looks like things are going up for FL and UAP fanatics

I'm sorry for coming off rude lately Direne/Ksihkehe

But you have to understand if you wanna be ghay you have to stick it in deep.

Love you. Wish you well. Don't ever stop being ghey.

www.reddit.com... utm_content=1&utm_term=3

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 07:41 PM
link   

I spose it us just a coincidence that "whistle-blowers" appear saying the Americans (5 eyes?) have UFO technology when the American dollar is loosing ground along with American hegemony.

I wonder if they will show the real thing, or just stage props. The Dalnegorsk UFO/orb debris had a consciousness that was rather human compatable even if it was grown from a vanilla machine template.

I have a suspicion the psychics of this world had to be bought under control by various means before conscious technology could be unveiled.

Otherwise their new machines might be hacked.

boozo

edit on 5-6-2023 by NewNobodySpecial268 because: added the word: debris

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Secret wars.

Us is struggling from within.

twitter.com...

They would do anything to prevent that.

I have a suspicion the psychics of this world had to be bought under control by various means before conscious technology could be unveiled.

Your suspicion might be right. But I supposed not all ET's are good afterall.

Otherwise their new machines might be hacked.

Not hacked. But only operable by, yep. You get the gist.

posted on Jun, 5 2023 @ 11:28 PM
link   

ur suspicion might be right. But I supposed not all ET's are good afterall

I was mainly thinking of the human folk who used original UFO materials and parts. Perhaps 'it" talked to them. Maybe they didn't know.

As for the psychics, the church started doing in centuries ago torturing and killing innocent women and children. The other religions had their own way. Even the buddists snatched up psychic kids and put them in temples.

Modern science is no better.

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Yes, I just inserted that.

FL is more on the extremes. Transcendental, etc.

originally posted by: Direne
reply to post by abeverage

Hello. Those are questions that need a lenghty answer. I will give you some hints, and then we can proceed with the details.

Most of the team at FL do agree with Chomsky's theory of Universal Grammar, but modulated with Hallidays' views on the role of sociocultural influence. Our main criticism to Chomsky's theory is that he assumes all brains are the same, something that is not clear to us. Unless we have a clear definition of what means 'a human brain'. For what concerns Hallidays' proposal, I would say that he assumes that sociocultural environment affect equally on all individuals, something which I'm afraid I cannot agree. I feel that it is in the study of child language acquisition that some answers can be found, but I strongly advocate for the study of language in extreme scenarios: coma, altered state of consciousness, stress, schizophrenia, trance, autistic individuals, etc.

To know about matter, you need to apply high energies and actually break it into its essential components; similarly, to really know about language you need to go to extreme situations: you need to 'torture' language itself. It is when you are close to a total collapse of language that language reveals its secrets. That's my view.

I'm totally not against FL. If this is all just study for them. We already reached 2++ pages. We're certainly aware of this, right?

I'm also pointing out that if they could do this, we certainly can do also. Force them to reveal their hand. That's all I did. I'm aware of a lot of things. I chose not to reveal them because I trust what's happening. FL knows exactly what we are doing, in good faith. Hope this clears minor, or major confusion some user has. If not, then FL could have cleared things up for me. Sikes!

Unfortunately life is about survival. I'm dependent on a oot of things. Peace, food, shelter, people, money. Even trick of trades. Deceit, Cheat, Kill. As much as possible don't want to the latter.

But sometimes survival forces us to do so. Humans are currently the latter.

I'm not suitable for types of certain people and so are they to me. I'm guessing this world ain't suitable for me, or I ain't for it. Science is the same. It's not for everyone and everything.
edit on 6-6-2023 by boozo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Huemans. What about animels?

Tricks of the trade. Did you see that?

Update on the choo choo train.

Now they have animals, I mean huemens, I mean animels, I mean huemens.

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 01:43 AM
link   

FL is extreme alright. However, their viewpoint seems to be they think in terms of labels and euphemisms. Thinking in that way one becomes blind to people as individuals with feelings.

The detached viewpoint I guess one might call it.

Mind you, I get quite detached when "out there". The violence of the inner worlds puts this one to shame sometimes. Especially what they sometimes do to (deceased) kids.

See enough of the cruelty and one develops an alter of one's own.

The (deceased) kids too are often alters born of trauma. When I realised, I did a great deal of thinking and verifying. Those deceased kids who are alters can be born in a new life too.

I have lots of them and sometimes they run amuck much to my dismay. But hey, that's just what kids do.

I used to have a lot of black depression until I realised it was not my own. It was theirs. So I try to fix them as best I can. I keep in mind that they are kids and I'm an adult. Even alters need help sometimes, and a future of their own.

For a long time I gave felt this world is not for me, honesty is not popular these days. But those kids would kill me if I showed up dead in their world, so I try not to upset them.

Not preachin to ya boozo, your life is I gather a lot harder than mine. I just waffle on sometimes, getting old.

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Sure. Cheers to you mate.

It might be important to note that CIA also did their assignment on FL.

documents2.theblackvault.com...

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 05:00 AM
link   

I saw your addition a few posts above. Aye, scientists love pulling things apart.

Like when the girls complain of men undressing them with their minds.

I kinda get that after being 'disected with their minds' on more than one occassion.

The 'disecting mind' is perhaps the most frightening of all.

edit on 6-6-2023 by NewNobodySpecial268 because: added last line

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Direne, as I’m coughing on the smoke, I can’t help but wonder if what’s going on in Canada has something to do with what we’re discussing.

If we’re interacting with a parallel world, are these ‘wild’ fires and fringe tornadoes part of some communication protocol?

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Here:

Cassini Diskus - Altadena Anomaly (Reply)

The purple market - Trading off advanced landscape evolution models and algorithms

"... wondering whether the recent wildfires on US and Australia soil were all part of the future landscape prediction program as they all show exactly the same pattern and cadence as the FLPP demands for the test areas..."

Dated October, 2017, and October, 2020. Wildfires contribute to climate change, which in turn contributes to wildfires. It is a circular self-destructing behavior typical of a collapsing technosphere.

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 11:09 PM
link   
The question is who exactly is doing this sort of thing.

Enviro-engineering aside, all those trees, animals and people are loosing lives and homes. Not very nice of them to say the least.

---------

ETA:

Canada, USA and Australia are a part of the 5 Eyes. Just saying. . .
edit on 6-6-2023 by NewNobodySpecial268 because: added ETA

posted on Jun, 6 2023 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: LaPourer
But it is about control and money.
Control of a narrative and money as a tool.
Tool to fool some to do something for them.
There is a good reason why money is usually connected with GOLD!
Now, who have had collected gold in the past, on Tarra?

Some have a very very good reason to be afraid. Bill to be paid for deeds on Tarra. And towards Tarra.

Considering Terraforming.
Some might end up on a place similar to Moon.
It will be so nice to observe how will they "terraform" that surface. With their own means.

You must be referring to this.

www.forbes.com... acebook&utm_campaign=socialflowForbesMainFB&sh=2d2f6a40164d

Also as the fifth planet?

posted on Jun, 7 2023 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: NewNobodySpecial268/fireslinger

I believe you previously quoted them here:

forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org...

It's a mystery to me
We have a greed with which we have agreed
You think you have to want more than you need
Until you have it all you won't be free
Society, you're a crazy breed
I hope you're not lonely without me
When you want more than you have
You think you need
And when you think more than you want
Your thoughts begin to bleed
I think I need to find a bigger place
'Cause when you have more than you think
You need more space
Society, crazy and deep
There's those thinking more or less, less is more
But if less is more how you're keeping score?
Means for every point you make your level drops
Kinda like it's starting from the top, you can't do that
Society, crazy and deep
Society, have mercy on me
I hope you're not angry if I disagree
Society, crazy and deep

̶s̶v̶1̶7̶q̶

edit on 7-6-2023 by boozo because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 271  272  273    275  276  277 >>

join