It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photos of whatever it is over Louisville Ky

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Those lights definately do not look like they make up a blimp or 2 cars. Looking at the other enhanced shots, there are stars shown among those lights. It would be impossible to see stars if they were in fact cars in a parking lot or a blimp floating up in the sky. You just don't have stars on ground level as a car or they'd have to be flying. And a blimp wouldn't be transparent either, for you to see the stars. So that rules those 2 out completely.

[edit on 11-9-2004 by Thao]

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I believe her, my 1st reply was to show that this area is under heavy military control & experimentation. My dad retired from the army, last stationed at Ft. Knox. He was an Airborne Ranger, and a Ranger instructor for many years. Ft. Knox is used mainly as a tank & other artillery training post. There are special ops units located there also. This area is ideal for underground ops too, because of the limestone composistion. Most of KY is cavernous. I think she saw a new military craft, maybe unmanned, used for survelliance. Right now they are guaging public reaction of the craft. But when it turns it lights off, combined with the silent movement/propulsion of the craft, it could be over the top of your area at night, and you would never know it.

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 12:18 PM
link   
UFO sightings that you can prepare for don't come around too often, this seems like an opportunity that just shouldn't be missed.

It would be great if LadyV and Kidfinger could set up two camcorders in different locations. Either half a mile away, so we could get a shot of the opposite side, or even just up the road a bit.

I've got a copy of Maya, the 3D animation package, and if I could get two sets of images (and maybe some daytime shots) I could create a 3d mock-up. I might even be able to generate some spatial estimates on size and position etc.

There are never UFO sightings on my tiny island

[edit on 11-9-2004 by mannanin]

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 01:39 PM
link   
A tiny Island sounds just like an area a ufo would be seen. Ladyv have you gotten any of the film footage you were talking about.?

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Well I still figure it to be cars and since it seems to be at the same location night after night I am getting a little suspicios that out of how many members on this board that there is only one preson in the right area that are seeing it. So far there is only one set of 3 pictures taken in the dead of night with one reference point that can not be credited by seeing the photos alone. It was admitted that the triangle/car lights were not seen untill the photos were uploaded, so I think it was a reflection off something, the cars. I can not believe that a fairly stationary light is up in the sky night after night above/near a city like Louisville and one person is thinking this is something worth taking pictures of?

What direction are the light(s) in? and by a guessing, about how far would you say the light(s) are away from you?

Thanks for the POTB And yes, I hope I HAVE embarrassed some people on this thread. They deserved it by making baseless claims.

And this should not happend and seeing that it is partially directed towards me in saying it is cars. This is not a baseless claim! I do not have photoshop or anything that will allow me to draw circles on pictures but I have explained in detail why I think that it is two cars and a resident light.
EVERY claim that I have seen posted about this saying it is something there is a base for and has been properly explained on why it has been thought that. The people that are making ANY guess are the ones that have "baseless claims"!

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence, I�m afraid this evidence has yet to be presented. When I look at the images I see the taillights and license plate of an automobile. We need to base our opinions on seven small points of light with no defining features, to me the images are not conclusive. It�s a huge leap to see some lights and claim they are without a doubt intergalactic alien spacecraft, we need to be more skeptical.

I have no reason to doubt LadyV. She has proven herself to be well spoken, intelligent and honest. In this case I believe she truly thinks she saw something out of the ordinary but even the best of us can be mistaken.

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence, I�m afraid this evidence has yet to be presented. When I look at the images I see the taillights and license plate of an automobile. We need to base our opinions on seven small points of light with no defining features, to me the images are not conclusive. It�s a huge leap to see some lights and claim they are without a doubt intergalactic alien spacecraft, we need to be more skeptical.

I don't think anyone has claimed it to be an intergalactic alien spacecraft. LadyV certainly did not. Nor has anyone claimed to of produced evidence for anything.

This is and always was purely a question. But at least now we have ruled out 2 possiblities.

"What is it?"

So far, if daylight pictures are posted as said, we have ruled out cars/parking lot. Also ruled out a blimp thanks to a call to a local airfield.

We still don't what it is yet.

[edit on 11-9-2004 by Kriz_4]

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by LadyV
Yes I am!!! It's really upsetting to me, as "I" took them and I KNOW what where I was pointing at..

O.k. so you took the pic....

Originally posted by LadyV
Hey everyone....just poping in to say something , i'm the middle son of lady v i am the one who took the picture or say pictures....

O.k. so your son took the .... ?
?
On what it actually is/was, I'm gonna wait for more info to make up my mind.

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 04:25 PM
link   
LadyV

can we have the daytime pics please? it's REALLY going to help!!

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I Have to admit those pics that that guy put up look convincing/ srry ladyv, for bashin you! i didnt mean anything by what i said!

[edit on 11-9-2004 by PanzerDiv]

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
What ever it is, if it is a head on view, the craft seems to be in compliance with FAA regulatons requiring red lights on the port side and green lights on the starboard side.[edit on 04/9/11 by GradyPhilpott]

Grady,

Do the FAA regulations also require a strobe light like in Europe? I'm guessing so, but just checking. When I see aircraft at night the strobe light is normally the most apparent.

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrpKeeGTZ

And this should not happend and seeing that it is partially directed towards me in saying it is cars. This is not a baseless claim! I do not have photoshop or anything that will allow me to draw circles on pictures but I have explained in detail why I think that it is two cars and a resident light.
EVERY claim that I have seen posted about this saying it is something there is a base for and has been properly explained on why it has been thought that. The people that are making ANY guess are the ones that have "baseless claims"!

Baseless Claim. A personal opinion that has not been investigated.
A Claim with base. A personal opinion that HAS been researched and investigated.

Did you go to her house and check out the view? Have you actually tried to u2u her to see if maybe you could call her and ask her some questions to get a better idea of the kind of person she (Lady V) might be? Have you accepted yet that you still DONT deny ignorance AND have a BASELESS CLAIM?

I have taken all the steps I mentioned. I have researched my answers instead of using moronic conjecture to give a reply. Agian, your claim, as well as EVERYONE ELSE who claim its a car or a blimp, is BASELESS!

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 06:43 PM
link   
The shrub was lit up by the flash in the night pic....aaaaaanyway...here are some pics....I'll try to get better ones. I really don't know what else to do to prove anything.

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Some people owe LadyV an apology. I never doubted you, sister!

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Hello,

These daytime photos show that there is nothing out of this world in the original photos. If these daytime photos were taken anywhere near the same angle, you would "not" be able to see the sky where the lights were.
You would only see thick trees. That means that the lights are between the trees across the street and the camera lens. If you were pointing up you would see a reflection off the power lines in the original.

This has been an entertaining discussion, keep the thread going!

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jarhead
Hello,

These daytime photos show that there is nothing out of this world in the original photos. If these daytime photos were taken anywhere near the same angle, you would "not" be able to see the sky where the lights were.
You would only see thick trees. That means that the lights are between the trees across the street and the camera lens. If you were pointing up you would see a reflection off the power lines in the original.
This has been an entertaining discussion, keep the thread going!

SO ...now you too are calling me a liar? I am so sick of this...so, would YOU like to come to my home too? Your more than welcome!
I tried to angle it as best I could....

[edit on 9/11/2004 by LadyV]

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Iam sorry for doubting you ladyv! can u forgive me?

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Hello,

I am not calling you a liar. I am just trying to figure out the angle of your original photo. Your daytime photos don't have the same angle as your original posted photos.

d1k

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 08:15 PM
link   
As Jarhead said, thats clearly not from the same angle. You should have taken the day time pics from the exact same angle. The whole point of the daytime pictures was to show us exactly what you would see in that pic during the day. All that pic does is show us a bunch of trees

And as you can see from the title under my name, I am not big on being a skeptic, but that does not even look like the same tree top. I put the photos beside each other zoomed in and they looking nothing alike, that is, from the angle of these daytime pictures you gave us.

[edit on 11-9-2004 by d1k]

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 08:22 PM
link   
It doesn�t look the same to me either. You need to take the photo from the same spot at the same angle using the same zoom level on the camera as the original image.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join