It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photos of whatever it is over Louisville Ky

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 01:44 PM
link   
My mistake, For some reason I came into this topic on page 4. Not sure how that happend. but I was wrong.

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 01:47 PM
link   
LOL, don't worry about it.. easily done!
you must have thought we'd all gone bonkers!!

[edit on 10/9/04 by muppet]

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 01:50 PM
link   
LOL Glad I'm not really really bad at using irfanview

PJ

[edit on 10-9-2004 by PlainJane]

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I used to live at Ft. Knox about 8-10 years ago - I never saw anything like that tho...

I went into photoshop and just manipulated some of the color settings - I read the first few pages of the thread, so I know that some people have already done this...but when I was checking some things out I saw something I'm not sure if everone else has...I know a couple mods mentioned they saw a star, and maybe this is what they were talking about...at any rate - just thought I'd chime in...

LadyV...besides the flash, what light sources are near or around the front of your house? I'm wondering if it was just the flash of your camera that caught this b/c that could explain why one half of this "UFO" is seen in this and the other is not...

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I thought I was going crazy... I left the page then got back in and now saw the three pictures on the real page one and got really confused.

But now playing a little more with the picture the RIGHT pictures
I come to say it is the two cars. The one on the right I would say is parked (maybe a Neon, Celica, or an Eclipse based on the shape of the lights) you can see the white light a little lower and center of the two red lights, license plate light and there is a hint of light from either the headlights being on or the vehicles side marker.
The other one I think is in reverse as I can see in the picture that there is the third center lower light like the other car and with the right adjustments I can see a hint of red.
The yellow light is a typical lamp that are at many parks and parking lots around the country.

A member took this picture so why doesn't that person take a picture during the day? It wouldn't be difficult to take a day shot from the same spot, the shrub makes for a perfect comparison.

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Since I first saw the pictures posted by LadyV, I thought the white light in the second picture was actually a bug. I've taken many night-time pictures and that's exactly how they look.

Just wanted to post my thoughts because a few members have made comments about that particular light.

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnronOutrunHomerun
I used to live at Ft. Knox about 8-10 years ago - I never saw anything like that tho...

I went into photoshop and just manipulated some of the color settings - I read the first few pages of the thread, so I know that some people have already done this...but when I was checking some things out I saw something I'm not sure if everone else has...I know a couple mods mentioned they saw a star, and maybe this is what they were talking about...at any rate - just thought I'd chime in...

LadyV...besides the flash, what light sources are near or around the front of your house? I'm wondering if it was just the flash of your camera that caught this b/c that could explain why one half of this "UFO" is seen in this and the other is not...

In the left square are you talking about the shape just right of the bright single light and slightly above the triangle lights? I figures that to be the light glowing off of the yellow lamp.

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrpKeeGTZ
In the left square are you talking about the shape just right of the bright single light and slightly above the triangle lights? I figures that to be the light glowing off of the yellow lamp.

Yeah...That's a good point - I hadn't thought of that...

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I'm tellin ya, its tail lights. one is red, one has covers. Cars not moving. Makes more sense than a government "blimp"..wtf...

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Plain Jane, if you know how to contact LadyV(through the other board you mentioned or otherwise) please ask her to come back to this.

The picture she posted if the first exciting picture on this subject matter I have seen in a while.

People are not against her, just trying to help figure out what it is.

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 03:46 PM
link   
In her orginal photos it is clear it is one object. In pic 1 and 2 the lights are still but in the 3rd the lights have moved together further away from the tree. Those insisting on seeing cars there needs to have their heads checked. And their eyes.

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 04:00 PM
link   
hey muppet i dont know if you remember my pics but just to make a side note im located about 45 miles from ladyv.......... coincidence?

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I do remember.... ('scuse me while I chuckle again at your raccoon incident as well!!
). As for if there's any connection? I really wouldn't know.... I'm generally a major skeptic on things like this so I'm probably not the best one to judge!

I do hope LadyV can get back to us in this one, though.

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Im not convinced. Look like christmas fairy lights to me

[edit on 10-9-2004 by SapphireHarlequin]

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghaele
In her orginal photos it is clear it is one object. In pic 1 and 2 the lights are still but in the 3rd the lights have moved together further away from the tree. Those insisting on seeing cars there needs to have their heads checked. And their eyes.

Check whos head? Look at the tree/shrub in relation to the tree/shrub in the other pictures. The appearence of the lights being further away is because the third picture was either zoomed in on or whoever took the picture took a few steps closer.

Everyone has been seeing just the "triangle" lights in all these pictures. The lower light looks more square to me and the close red light looks to be in the shape of a Neons tail lights and the other dimmer red light is in the shape of what I would expect to see when only seeing the partial part of that tail light.

Look at some of the gamma adjusted pictures, you will see a 4th light on the right set in a location to (as I look more and more, it appears it maybe a slight shine from camera flash into the sideview mirror) but my first thought was a sidemaker or very side of a dim headlight (ya know how a car will automatically turn on the brights when the car is running but they are much dimmer then the normal brights). You can also see a glow from the yellow light, this light appears to be a basic county park or parking lot lamp. The other "triangle" has its reverse lights on, you can get a hint of red if you play with the gammer and brightness just right. The white from the reverse lights overpowers the red on those tail lights.

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Ok..I'm here people. Wow...not only did I lie and take pictures of a car in a parking lot...but you even have the type if car figured out...that's funny! You have no idea how you look to me, because it is not a parking lot! I have taken pics during the day, but until hubby uploads them to his computer then transfers them to mine, I can't post them. Hopefully he will be able to do that tonight. The camera is a digital with a zoom lens and a flash....I didn't even think about not using the flash. Also...let set something else straight here. I don't know what it is....I'm not saying a UFO, I was thinking after first posting these, a blimp, but that has been ruled out....

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Would it help if I post the WHOLE pictures? I cut them down because they are WAY big?

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 05:30 PM
link   
All I did was make the "whole" picture smaller as they were at 1600, so I took them down to 800, but it's the whole picture and not just a croped version....

[edit on 9/10/2004 by LadyV]

jra

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Koka
JRA, the first shot you adjusted in photoshop seems to show stars, please confirm if this is what you believe them to be. As I said previously, I have experience of taking night shots, and have adjusted levels before that reveal a vst amount more than what can be seen with the naked eye. However, sometimes these are just artefacts and noise. Looking at these I would say stars.

But that sort of blows the Blimp/Airship theory out the window as the stars appear where the main body of the Airship should be.

The plot thickens.

They look like stars to me too, but i can't be too sure. Some of them could very well be stars, but some of it's probably noise too. There are some solid red and blue dots in there, so i assume that's apart of the noise, but some of the brighter white dots could be stars, especialyl the one on the right (assuming that wasn't apart of the UFOs)

Anyway this is all getting a bit silly. LadyV, try not to feel too offended by what people are saying. I can understand why you are though, but don't let that stop you from posting here. Do what you can to prove these pics. Keep documenting them and so on. Can your digital camera record small videos too? That would be cool to see them in motion.

People will always have their opinions no matter what. Especially when it comes to UFO pics. People will question them no matter who took the photo. I'm a skeptic, but that doesn't mean I think this is fake, but I question it like I do with everything. We wern't there, you were, you know how high you were pointing the camera up in the sky, but we don't. All we see is just a small part of a bush and a big black area with some lights. There are so many possible ways to get photos like that, so just try to understand peoples skepticism.

I want to see more and I hope you continue to document them if they come back again. And really try to take a daytime pic too. That would help a lot.

EDIT: ah more pics. thanks!
Just from looking at them quickly now, it does look more like you are pointing the camera higher up, from how the bush on the side appears. Hey how large are the original photos? Would it be possible for you to email one or two of them to me? It's just nicer to analize large images. u2u me if you think you can and i'll give you my email.

[edit on 10-9-2004 by jra]

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 05:51 PM
link   
hmmm, looking at your enlarged pictures... it now looks like a 'blimp' to me, lol :/ even though it's apparently been ruled out.

it's just, i can see an outline around the first set of white lights... who knows, obviously not me

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join