It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photos of whatever it is over Louisville Ky

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrpKeeGTZ

Misfit... Have you seen these lights and/or been to the location the pictures where taken at and have talked to ladyv?

Misfit is my husband

d1k

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 07:26 AM
link   
LadyV, what are those newer pictuers supposed to show, they are pitch black and you cannot see anything at all.

Please take day time pictures of the street and ground level as well as a day time pic of the exact same angle of the pic with your UFO in them.

The more this goes on the more it looks like cars, as well as that, we are also getting two different stories from your family on whom took the pictures.

Frankly, I think this is now just a big hoo haw for points. Please post what we need to see.

[edit on 13-9-2004 by d1k]

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by d1k

Frankly, I think this is now just a big hoo haw for points.

Why on earth would she need points??? I believe this is a severe case of projecting.

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by d1k
LadyV, what are those newer pictuers supposed to show, they are pitch black and you cannot see anything at all.

Please take day time pictures of the street and ground level as well as a day time pic of the exact same angle of the pic with your UFO in them.

The more this goes on the more it looks like cars, as well as that, we are also getting two different stories from your family on whom took the pictures.

Frankly, I think this is now just a big hoo haw for points. Please post what we need to see.

I guess the cat's out of the bag - it's all about points. We cry uncle.

You're observations were already addressed: Post Number: 797455

Misfit

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 08:05 AM
link   
d00d if u have a lok closely, you willsee taht the white and red lights are actually Balloons, different coloured ballons, reflecting light.... They aren't triangles.

The orange one.... Who knows what that is.

d1k

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misfit

Misfit

No actually you didn't. You posted daytime pics of a tree at a different angle then the originals plus you cannot see the ground, then you posted 4 pics, 3 of which you see nothing at all, nothing but black, then a 4th of a street where there is very little light and its so blury you cannot make anything out at all. The original pics look like cars, why not post day time pics at the same angle plus some shots of the ground that are 100% clear, it's not that hard. I believe you guys are just beating around the bush now, for points among other things.

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by d1k

Misfit

No actually you didn't. You posted daytime pics of a tree at a different angle then the originals plus you cannot see the ground, then you posted 4 pics, 3 of which you see nothing at all, nothing but black, then a 4th of a street where there is very little light and its so blury you cannot make anything out at all. The original pics look like cars, why not post day time pics at the same angle plus some shots of the ground that are 100% clear, it's not that hard. I believe you guys are just beating around the bush now, for points among other things.

Eh you wanna try that again before you start with the incinuations? I have posted zero pics, contrary to your statement. I do believe you need to read Post 797455 again, maybe even twice.....slowly.

"beating around the bush now, for points among other things"? Jeez man, first points then "other things" - care to elaborate on "other things"? Door prize? Party hats? Gold star at the top of my posts? Oh my gawd - am I going to Disneyland?!?!

Misfit

[edit on 13-9-2004 by Misfit]

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 01:00 PM
link   
This is one of the many things that I am talking about with what this could be. For me living in Wisconsin and honestly wanting to know what is out there, the discrepancies are becoming too numerous.

Originally posted by Kidfinger
pfcret, I saw the direction she took these pictures. 65 runs almost parrallel to the back of her house. probably about 2 miles away. The object was spotted in the northern direction. ALL comercial craft, even UPS planes have to fly in from the south. They fly directly OVER 65 in order to reduce air pollution in the city. She would have to been looking southwest to spot an incoming aircraft. Not only that, but even if it was an aircraft, there would have been sound from the engines if it was that close. I live about 1/2 mile from Louisville international Airport. On the Evangel side of Preston. I can sit on my front porch and watch the planes fly in from the same direction 24/7.

:quote edited only to underline sentence of confusion:

The pics, both day and night, will be angled for both the object in question, and of a horizontal position down the street, in the same due-West direction (the same shots she's been showing!)
In other words, all correlating - object to tree to bush to street, both day and night.

Misfit

[Edit = un-finished sentence]

:quote edited underline sentence and shorten to get to the point:

Originally posted by LadyV
Misfit is my husband

What direction is this in? I am not trying to denounce any ones credibility here, but kidfinger has new footage soon to be posted so is from the area and I would assume know directions in the area. Misfit lives there so I would think he would know the direction.

I am new here and never even knew what that number was for until someone brought it up as a point for posting but I am trying to earn my own credibility and show that I pay attention to all details and take into consideration what everyone says and do my research even to as far as what car I thought it most closely resembled.

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 03:53 PM
link   
looks like a regular FAA aircraft to me probably coming in for a landing depending on how far from the airport you are.EDIT: i doubt LadyV is faking anything so i think some of you guys should lay off

[edit on 13-9-2004 by phantompatriot]

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 04:47 PM
link   
[edit on 20-10-2004 by antipigopolist]

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by antipigopolist
Misfit,
While I applaud your chivalry, I would like to point out that I merely looked at a few conflicting facts, did a photo analysis and posted my comments and results. You apparently have no idea how smart some hoaxes are or for that matter what site you are posting to. This is a site looking for truth while denying ignorance. My field is media forensics with focus on audio and I've seen some very fantastic hoaxes. I'm sorry if you took offense and felt the need to go the route of the lowest common denominator through sarcasm and name calling. But honestly....look at the forum she chose to post these photos in. What did you expect?

You apparently do not have much if any experience in the area of photo analysis or you would know that in deleting the original digital photos, the exif data and hex data was also deleted which could have easily backed up your wife's claim to authenticity and put the previous debunkers to rest. I informed LadyV of such through a u2u which you so childishly poked pun at. And dates mean absolutely nothing in the form you speak of. Easily manipulated. This analysis was to be for everyone's benifit (including LadyV's) but now I wonder to even bother.

Goodluck.

according to LadyV.. Misfit is her husband so that is the reason for his response, though more conflicting evidence has arised now. I'm waiting on the answer to my "what direction" question.

Edit: hit the post button too early, had to finish writing.

[edit on 13-9-2004 by DrpKeeGTZ]

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 05:06 PM
link   
[edit on 20-10-2004 by antipigopolist]

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 05:23 PM
link   
DrpKeeGTZ:

I could see how the sense of direction was lost on kids part - correlating ones direction by means of a freeway heading would be all too easy as no freeway faces it's heading true.

I do know that the dead-end of the street (where the light is) is dead West.

antipigopolist:

I am all too aware of the cunning attributes hoaxers have attained, I'm not in a box. I am also too aware of the forum I am posting to.
Yep, I love my sarcasm. I don't recall any name-calling (sounds like "no cuts" and "do-over") other than the antiwhateverItyped to get your attention. I didn't feel like opening another browser and looking up your exact nik. It did what it was supposed to, get your attention.
"experience in the area of photo analysis"? I never implied that I did. Hence my comments about new digi users.
"u2u which you so childishly poked pun at" - heh, you either set yourself mighty high that I was referring to you, or made like Benny Hill with assuming.
Dates mean nothing on this board? So, I can post today and make it look like it was posted 3 days ago? (referring to my occurance of when pics were taken).

Misfit

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by antipigopolist
I was aware of that...makes no difference to my response. I merely sought more credible info to add to or subtract from her evidence of a "ufo" for an objective analysis. Some find it offensive not to be taken at face value in a faceless environment. I don't really care. Not here to make friends or enemies...

"Just the facts, mam"

Edit: removed quotations...waste of space.

[edit on 13-9-2004 by antipigopolist]

Might want to change "evidence of a "ufo"" to -- "add to or subtract from her evidence of 'Photos of whatever it is over Louisville Ky' "

The woman never said nor implied it was little green men. Amazing how a simple forthright subject line is misconstrued into something it is not.

Misfit

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I am so taken aback by this whole thing! What started out as a simple, "wonder what that is" has become a big bruhaha....some of you act like I should of given a bit by bit of the evening the photos were taken....so here it is...I was in the bathroom, pulling a hair that I have out of my chin...I have one long one that is hard, like a beard...so whenever I notice it, I pluck it, when the kids started with the, "Hey mom...it's back again... so "I" went into the computer room and took the digital off of my husbands desk and went out to the front yard and started taking pictures...but was having a hard time trying to get it, so my middle son said, "here, let me see it"...so I guess the best accuracy is that we both took the pictures.....it was very very low in the sky that night. Some of you guys are just unbelievable...I mean nobody "here" said UFO...just 'something'. We had been noticing it off and on for a while, several days....I do believe I will leave this whole thing to Kidfinger, who is very well spoken and informed and can from here on out finish this thing out as far as I am concerned....and the childish assertion that this whole thing if for "points" I certainly do not need to stoop to such tactics for points, I think even the Mods would agree with me on this....ya know, I have to wonder about people who immediately assume I tried to hoax something or that this is all for points....people tend to judge others, by themselves....

EDITED to add my "proof" pic...don't want you people saying, "uh hu..you don't have a hair that grows on your chin!

[edit on 9/13/2004 by LadyV]

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I am sorry if I may have offended anyone in my post. I saw what I saw and gave reasons why I saw what I did. (that was repetitive :duh
Were the same lights in the same area over the weekend? If so, is there anyone in the area that may take a night time drive to see what it is?

Let me try to recap what is going on so far. There was 1 bright light with a dimmer/smaller red light in close proximity ( I assumed the bright light was the yellowish light on the left side of the photo, closest to the bush). It is between 45-55 degrees from point of view above the horizon line but it has changed heights over the days. The light is in a ?westerly? direction from LadyV location. There is an Airport approximately 2 miles from photo location in a ??? direction. The triangle lights were not visible until the pictures were placed on the computer.

Please feel free to add anything that I have missed.

For all its worth, I do believe the photos are unedited and are not meant as purposely a hoax.

Edit: off topic for a short moment but this is from a post by LadyV

I am a mature woman, I'll be 50 in October

Seeing the picture, I believe that to be a hoax!

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 06:05 PM
link   

I am a mature woman, I'll be 50 in October

Seeing the picture, I believe that to be a hoax!

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Hello,

A few questions for LadyV for the sake of clarity regarding your post #796947. You have labeled in picture #2 "TAIL LIGHTS". You say that the 2 red lights and a dim white blip in a triangle pattern on the furthest left is a car. What about the 3 white lights in a similar pattern just to the immediate left of the car near the edge of the photo? Is this a vehicle as well?

I've lined up the photo in post #796947 to the original photo at the start of this thread. It matches up. So the only 2 unaccounted for lights are the bright white one at the furthest right of your original photo labeled "UFO?" and the red one on the left of the photo next to the crop marks labeled "House light off".

Are these 2 lights the ones you keep seeing over your house? Are these the ones that Kidfinger just got footage of?

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jarhead
just to the immediate left of the car near the edge of the photo? Is this a vehicle as well?

To be honest I have no idea what they are......

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyV

Originally posted by Jarhead
just to the immediate left of the car near the edge of the photo? Is this a vehicle as well?

To be honest I have no idea what they are......

Porch light of the house for the left side car.
It's like part buglight part orange colored er something.
Maybe they're having 70's flashbacks, heh.

Misfit

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join