It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photos of whatever it is over Louisville Ky

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by jra Can your digital camera record small videos too? That would be cool to see them in motion.

Ya know what!!!?? It does!! My camera can take little 10 or 15 second video! It's hard for me not get upset when someone calls me liar and suggest that I took a photo of a parking lot.....I understand being a skeptic, that's the only way were going to whittle out the truth....but that's not being skeptical, it's out right attacking someone. It has taught me a good lesson though about debunking photos...several people here insist that its a car, I know it's not.....goes to show me that I may of wrong about other photos too....I wish I could send them somewhere to someone that knew what they were doing with photos...better still...I hope I get the chance to see it again sometime!

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I was not calling you a lier!! I looked at the pictures in many ways and the one reminded me of a Dodge Neon. Just cause I posted a picture that will fit the light pattern of the right one perfectly doesn't meen your lieing. It was what I saw while looking at the pictures. I am a person that would love to get definitive proof of something not of this world and will try to find anything that makes this a realET craft, but in this case... I saw a couple cars.

The repost of the full picture does make it look like you are facing the camera up into the air now. It didn't look that way on the chopped versions.

Just a question, but about how tall is this bush? and.. About how far were you standing from the base of the bush?

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 07:50 PM
link   

But now playing a little more with the picture the RIGHT pictures I come to say it is the two cars.

Look at the tree/shrub in relation to the tree/shrub in the other pictures. The appearence of the lights being further away is because the third picture was either zoomed in on or whoever took the picture took a few steps closer.

Everyone has been seeing just the "triangle" lights in all these pictures. The lower light looks more square to me and the close red light looks to be in the shape of a Neons tail lights and the other dimmer red light is in the shape of what I would expect to see when only seeing the partial part of that tail light.

Sure sounds like your calling me a liar....

About how far were you standing from the base of the bush?

I'm not very good at length, width, ect....everything is tall to me, as I am 5'....but I would say the shrub is about 7 or 8 feet tall, I dunno....I was standing maybe3 to 5 feet away? Again, I'm not good at that, so I don't know...but the camera was on zoom, I "do" know that.

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by minniescar
adjust the gamma just a tad and then check it out, btw i told you ladyv , you allready have one person saying you didnt even see it .

When u adjust the gamma The pic looks like to cars parked perpindicular and a red light off in the distance..... ladyv is hoaxing?!?!?!

[edit on 10-9-2004 by PanzerDiv]

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Sure sounds like your calling me a liar....

Go back and look at the post, I was explaining to someone the relation of the trees to the lights. In the original edited photos, the lights to me did not appear to change positions. Even in the full pictures the object still appears to not have moved.
The comment about "whoever took the pictures" wasn't calling you a lier and I honestly do not see how you could think that. I made a reference that you either zoomed in or stepped closer which made the lights APPEAR to be further from the only reference point we have to go on in the picture.

Someone else has to notice that the object(s) didn't move, it was the camera that slightly changes positions and gives the illusion of a position change.

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by PanzerDiv

Originally posted by minniescar
adjust the gamma just a tad and then check it out, btw i told you ladyv , you allready have one person saying you didnt even see it .

When u adjust the gamma The pic looks like to cars parked perpindicular and a re d;ight off in the distance..... lady v is hoaxing!

BULL!

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Ladyv, Look, ur telling me u cant see the cars in the photo that u took, i think ur just full of it urself! Itz clearly not a ufo its two cars/ and a residential light in the distance

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Yes I am!!! It's really upsetting to me, as "I" took them and I KNOW what where I was pointing at..there isn't even a parking lot in my nieghborhood for Pet's sake...not to mention you can see the top of the shrubs...not to mention that I have nothing to gain by doing so.....your full of it and far I am concerned some of you can kiss my patootie! I'll post day pics as soon as I can get them to my computer.

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Ladyv, Look, ur telling me u cant see the cars in the photo that u took, i think ur just full of it urself! Itz clearly not a ufo its two cars/ and a residential light in the distance

OMG.. I can't believe I didn't see this before.. Its someones driveway or something. The cars do not have the lights on and not all that far away. The reason you can see the tail lights, licence plate, and the mirror is because of the flash of the camera is being reflected off of those parts.

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 08:33 PM
link   
NO IT IS NOT! WTH is wrong with some of you people!

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I never said anything about a parking lot/ iam just sayin u probably parked ur cars infront of a the woods or something!

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 08:51 PM
link   
The first post on about these pictures:

Something odd in the sky here in Louisville tonight

One of kids called me outside to look at some thing in the sky about an hour or so ago....it was a very bright light in the west sky. I was very bright and every so often a red light would circle around. It was completely stationary...DH said perhaps a satellite? It's gone now, but my son said it was there also last night....

"A bright light" as in 1 light. ok now.... "every so often a red light would circle"
EDIT: you claimed from the start that there was only one light and you never saw the "diamond" shaped lights that everyone else sees untill you put the picture on your computer. If I saw the triangle lights and the one bright light, I suer as well would have made a bigger stink about the triangle then For a single bright light.

your very next post about this, it was in response to the "red light"

I couldn't really tell. I am assuming it was either circling around the bight light, or flashing on and off every few seconds as it was on continually. I'm going to check tonight and see if is there

You said in your first post that it would circle then you go on and say it was EITHER circling or flashing.. you can't see the difference in moving light or one that stays in one spot and flashes? What was on continually now? The "bright light" or the circling/flashing red light?

[edit on 10-9-2004 by DrpKeeGTZ]

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 08:54 PM
link   
if you guys really want to know what this is youre gonna need some night vision. therefore youll know if its a craft or not. or maybe just stars or some type of orbitting bodies. even though theyre not moving. who knows how far away they are.

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 08:55 PM
link   
NO...I can't! It's too high up....it is doing one or the other! SO what is so hard to understand about that!?

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Looking at the angel of the camera and the shrub next it the picture/ it looks like ur looking vertical!

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by topsecretombomb
if you guys really want to know what this is youre gonna need some night vision. therefore youll know if its a craft or not. or maybe just stars or some type of orbitting bodies. even though theyre not moving. who knows how far away they are.

What pi$$es me off is that I have NEVER said it was a UFO at all....I clearly stated that I don't know what it is......then people have me taking pictures of parking lots and driveways!
If that's what it is...great! Then I/we would know what it is...but parking lots and drive ways aren't in the sky! I have thought, a blimp---ruled out appreantly, Venus....but they tell you from the sites I have looked at, to look in the east sky, stars maybe...hell, I didn't even know it was triagle looking shapes till the pics were uploaded to the computer!

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Ladyv, Are u one of those people who live lies? wat is that called? oh compulsive liar!

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Ladyv, Are u one of those people who live lies? wat is that called? oh compulsive liar!

No...I am actually highly respected within my circle!

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Lol, Circle?, As in a group, or a race?

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Lol, Circle?, As in a group, or a race?

Your being very rude....I was referring my friends, my place of employment...what's wrong with you!?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join