It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photos of whatever it is over Louisville Ky

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 09:33 PM
link   
mmm off topic. Lets all be friends hrmm?

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Useful 1diot
mmm off topic. Lets all be friends hrmm?

A person of wisdom. Let's try to get back to the topic please.

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Hey everyone....just poping in to say something , i'm the middle son of lady v i am the one who took the picture or say pictures....one thing there is no reason to bash or insult her for something that we might think is something from another planet or ufo or what ever . Now you putting her down an calling her a pathilogical liar is just so 1st grade something I might expect from my 7 year old daughter, but I was just reading what people where saying and think that it is a post bored so everyone is welcome to there own opinion but if you can't say something nice then just don't say anything at all ok. opinions are like assholes every one has got em.....

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by PanzerDiv
Lol, Circle?, As in a group, or a race?

I can't begin to tell you how many one-liner warns and possibly even warns for attacking another poster you've earned in this thread, but I'm sparing you the deductions as you need to focus on spending what little points you have on correcting your TAC violation of obscuring your name with the same color font and background.

If not corrected asap, your purchases will be voided.

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I for one don't see this whole car theory. Plus it looks to me like the camera is pointed up.

LadyV - aside from posting a daytime photo, the next time you see these lights could you get video of it while panning the camera towards that bush/shrub/tree so that we may get a more accurate idea of where the photos were taken in relation to it?

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Opeople. I have just walked in the door from Lady V's house. I went over there and checked out the scene. Even took the Video camera. Now. There is NO WAY she took a picture of the road. In the pictures she took, all you could see was the top of a bush, a couple of lights, and a lot of black. Poeple, Im telling you, she took these pictures pointing UP, not down. My camera has starlight mode on it. You can clearly see treetops in the position that my camera was in. I positioned the camera in various positions by the bush to see aht her angle of view could have been, and the only one that matches the top of the bush is approximatly 40-55 Degrees UP. What ever was in the picture was in the air.

Stop the name calling. If you have a problem with what she is saying, then quit posting here and go to the post for the whiners on Yahoo. We dont need little boys venting thier adolescent sexual frustrations on someone whom I have PERSONALLY spoken to in person. She is sincere and in my opinion, an honest woman. She displays a wisdom older than her age, as well as her sons. These are not people who live in a trailer with a fouth grade education that see a funny looking corn stalk and claims the devil did it.

I have the camera, and she has my number. We WILL get film of this eventually. Untill then get off the name calling and grow up.

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Not a blimp, and it damn sure was`no car, that is unless someone around here has spent $800000 on one of those hover cars. I guess this means another debunker debunked by the FINGER!!

I got your back Lady V

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Hmm. I'd say that photo looks a bit like what I saw the other night, where I live. I live in the UK by the way, and I'm sure what I've seen looks remarkibly similar.

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 03:58 AM
link   
I ran the original photos on page 1 through photoshop and got some interesting results. See what you think. There was no tampering or "touching-up" with the images themselves - I simply changed the overall settings on the images as a whole - contrast, colour channels etc.

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 05:09 AM
link   
It is in the Okolona area,, I moved to Louisville recently, live off Dixie hwy.
There are 2 white w/ no markings survelliance planes that fly over twice a day, each time they pass, about 10 mins later a chemtrail plane flys by spraying. I have seen grey U.N. helicopters out too, They have a civilian labor prisoner camp( FEMA) at Ft. Knox near the( Salt) river??, i think it is called. There is also another one in a restricted area at Naval Ordinance. Notice they never closed that place, just downsized it, enough to free up some room & privacy. My best friend is/was a police officer in West Point, he said alot of crazy stuff has been happening too. There is no gold in Ft. Knox. What is there is a underground base. No one in the world would ever tell where they hide their Gold, it is a myth. Ft Wayne , IN. has an underground base. I saw an article in the Courier-journal that residents were complaining of loud booms at night,, sounding like they came from under the ground. I feel vibrations at night on the floor , from the ground here. I think something big is going down. Notice new cell phone towers all over dixie hwy,, plus they have redone the watterson expressway-- to allow better evacuation movement, etc.

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 05:46 AM
link   
I believe some people here feels pretty embarassed right now

Good work KidFinger! Even though some will probably claim that you and LadyV are the same person now

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 06:56 AM
link   
That can be checked through their IP addresses. Has someone already done this?

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by EyesOfTheFuture
I believe some people here feels pretty embarassed right now

Good work KidFinger! Even though some will probably claim that you and LadyV are the same person now

I hope someone does some checking on there own to find out if Lady V and I are the same person. At least it would mean Im not the only one trying to to some research on this befor I post something. I can guarantee you that Lady V and I are TWO seprate people. First off, Im 6' tall, 200 lbs, sandy blnd hr and blue eyes. I met Lady V in person for the FIRST time last nite. Lady V was not lieing when she described herself. She is about 5'3" with long black hair. Please, someone do some reasearch, check both ISP's to see if they match.

Thanks for the POTB
And yes, I hope I HAVE embarrassed some people on this thread. They deserved it by making baseless claims.

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Knightmare..yes, I live in the Okolona area. It was odd last night! I wanted to post that it was there again, but didn't because of the name calling....so I called Kidfinger, who was at the time on the other side of town...usually when this things shows up, it stays pretty much where it is, it really doesn't move, other than when the pictures were taken, it disappeared...last night, when we saw it, it was very high in the sky and moved away quickly sorta down, over, down, over movement...I know it's not a helicopter...we have those around here all the time, it's not Venus, not a blimp. It could be some type of government something....I did take more pics last night and will see what I get hopefully to night after work..

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 08:01 AM
link   
What ever it is, if it is a head on view, the craft seems to be in compliance with FAA regulatons requiring red lights on the port side and green lights on the starboard side.

I have to admit that the array of lights does call to mind those triangular crafts that are frequently reported except that those are purported to be the size of a football field, if memory serves.

[edit on 04/9/11 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 08:12 AM
link   
There's a very simple solution to proving it's not a car LadyV...................

Go back and take the same photo durring the day to show that whatever it was, was in the sky, and not down the streeet.

That'll shut 1/2 of the skeptics up.

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousPoster4
There's a very simple solution to proving it's not a car LadyV...................

Go back and take the same photo durring the day to show that whatever it was, was in the sky, and not down the streeet.

That'll shut 1/2 of the skeptics up.

As stated in a previous post last night.....I have done this, I just have to upload the pics to DH computer than get them to mine.....

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Firstly I dont want to see any more comments like this!

Ladyv, Are u one of those people who live lies? wat is that called? oh compulsive liar!

I will not tolerate personal insults,

If you cant think of nothing construtive to say they please do not respond to this thread.

2.) You will not behave in an abusive and/or hateful manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack anyone.

Thank you,.

[edit on 11-9-2004 by asala]

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I believe you ladyv. It doesn't look like acar or a blimp not sure what it is. in the full pictures you toook that weren't cropped in the second one you can see a white light off to the side. Anyone got an idea what that is? Keep up the picture taking of these and upload the new ones as fats as possible.

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by mannanin
I ran the original photos on page 1 through photoshop and got some interesting results. See what you think. There was no tampering or "touching-up" with the images themselves - I simply changed the overall settings on the images as a whole - contrast, colour channels etc.

By looking at this image, where the lines are drawn it comes to me as it is in a triangular shape. There have been recent sightings of Triangular shape aircraft being used by the government for some special purpose. To me it does not look like a blimp, and even if it did there would be more lights to it then just simply three of them.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join