It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photos of whatever it is over Louisville Ky

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kidfinger
No for the last thing. The Video. I want to post it, but I dont know how. My camera has audio and video RCA outs. My laptop has USB 2.0. If you want to see the video, send me a u2u and tell me how to do it.

Has anyone with knowledge in this area offered assistance to Kidfinger? I'd really like to view the footage.

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Howdy folks...

kidfinger...

The only way I know of that is relativily cheap is to purchase a USB video caputre...

www.everythingusb.com...

The PCMCIA cards are expensive ( about 250.00, last time I checked )...

Or if you know someone who has a TV tuner card or video Capture card you can capture the video then burn it to CD...

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I think DH can do this.....I know we are going to get a capture card this weekend and I have also contacted the local chapter of Mufon.......I don't care "what" it is, I just want to know "what" it is!

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Howdy LadyV...

Do you know which one you are going to get ?

Also ( pardon my stupidity ) but what is DH ?

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Circuit City has a Hauppauge WinTV Go PCI for $50.
Prolly go with that see if will do me anything.
Last thing I am going to do is spend a couple hundred on something I will use just this once.

DH is me, 'dear husband', or is that 'danm husband', heh.

Misfit

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misfit
Circuit City has a Hauppauge WinTV Go PCI for $50.
Prolly go with that see if will do me anything.
Last thing I am going to do is spend a couple hundred on something I will use just this once.

DH is me, 'dear husband', or is that 'danm husband', heh.

Misfit

I found one at circuit city for $29 after the MI Rebate. Its ATI Tech Wonder VE TV Card. Its on thier web site. Saw it this morning!

*Edit for wrong card name*

[edit on 9/15/04 by Kidfinger]

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 05:35 AM
link   
I just wanted to say thanks and that I think it is great what you guys are doing.

Good job Kidfinger LadyV and DH, thanks for going to all the effort.

I to am dying to find out more about what it is. I wish I lived near you so I could come check it out myself.

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kriz_4
I just wanted to say thanks and that I think it is great what you guys are doing.

Good job Kidfinger LadyV and DH, thanks for going to all the effort.

I to am dying to find out more about what it is. I wish I lived near you so I could come check it out myself.

Keep your eyes to the sky and deny Ignorance! there is always something up there that needs an explaination, but defys it. We just really want to put an ID on this thing. what ever it may be. Soon, hopefully this mystery will be solved. By the way, here is a cheaper alternitave to anyone wanting to scan the skies. dmapub.dma.org...

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jedi_Master

Also ( pardon my stupidity ) but what is DH ?

DH in the bulletin board world stands for Dear Husband
DS stands for Dear Son
DD---Dear daughter....
get it?

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Wow
what an idea.
You are really briliant. Yes try mufon, and keep telling us what they say.
good wishes.

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Hey all. I have finally got the video in MPEG2 format, and I am waiting for my sledsite to be activated so I can upload and link to it. Its ALMOST HERE! I appreciate the patience, I just hope it hasnt been so long that everyone has lost intrest in it. Anyway, video soon, then you can be the judge. Before we all watch this, I would highly reccomend that this thread be reread, so there is NO confusion as to what you are seeing.

KF

[edit on 9/18/04 by Kidfinger]

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! I have not heard back from Mufon yet....as soon as I do...you guys will

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Sooooo, hows it coming with the video? Any word from Mufon? Is the object still appearing regularly? Taken any new pics?

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by astrocreep
Sooooo, hows it coming with the video? Any word from Mufon? Is the object still appearing regularly? Taken any new pics?

As far as the video goes, Im having trouble trying to find a host for it. its 96mb in a rar file. Its the only way I could get it under 100mb. If you have some free space I would be glad to let you host it
I havent heard from Lady V on the mufon contact yet. she sent me a u2u the other day that said they still have not replied though. And YES it IS still appearing almost every night! It ttrips me out every time I look out side and see it at night. I have seen it at least 3 nights out of the last five. Same as always. First I see it high in the sky, then it lowers over time, then it accends overtime, and then it just vanishes like a light being turned off.

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Nah, I don't have the space to host it. Sorry. What I would advise you to do is this; when you see it, note the time, temp, and general weather conditions. Write it down because MUFON will likely use that info to determine if it could be a gas pocket or other phenom.

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Here is the link. I will be replacing it tomorrow with a different one for my site on sitsled, but for now, you can get it here. BTW a big big big thanks to SMR for all his help with this. If it weren for SMR, you guys would not be getting this right now. Also, thanks to M0Rbid for the YouSendIt Idea.

Here it is!
s2.yousendit.com...

Have fun!

SMR

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 08:59 PM
link   
800kb/s not bad

Will give my thoughts after I watch it.
One question though before I watch it.I have never used this downloading system,whats the reason it is an EXE

BTW.................DONE!

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Its a self extracting wnirar file. if you click on it, it will uncompress itself back to the original file. Thanks agian o god of file transfer!!

SMR

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I didnt notice it was WINRAR due to my icons I use
DOH!
And your welcome onthe help

SMR

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 09:14 PM
link   
At the near end,was the object being followed?
I could tell it sat during the lighter time of day,but once it got dark I couldnt tell as I could see no trees for reference.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join