It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Luciferians control our Reality Matrix by presiding over Scientific Orthodoxy

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart
I find it very disturbing that those who preside over SCIENCE happen to be so many SUPERSTITIOUS SECT FOLLOWERS venerating an ALIEN ENTITY they call LUCIFER and Conjuring Demons in their RITUALS.

Wow. Conjuring an alien entity called Lucifer? Sorry, I do not believe in aliens and I do not believe in Lucifer.

You on the other hand still have not explained your alleged visitation by said entity. Why do you continue to hide your explaination as to this very personal and disturbing visit by a being you claim we summon and worship but yet it seeks you out for private communion?

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by batgirl

Erasmus Darwin was indeed a Freemason, but Freemasonry is not "inherited", one is either Initiated or they are not. I have never seen any proof that Charles Darwin was a Brother. What constitutes proof? A Lodge number and dates that he was Initiated, Passed and Raised. If you come across this information, please do share, I would be proud if he was a Brother.
edit on 12-2-2012 by no1smootha because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

reply to post by someotherguy

They are a SATANIC RELIGION and they use their dominant social, political and economic position to promote their LUCIFERIAN CULT and force it down the throat of the rest of humanity as the New World Religion. This is why this image bothers them: It reveals them to be a CULT. The CULT OF LUCIFER !

These Satanists use black magick spells to conjure DEMONS which are ultra-dimensional Alien Entities, they are therefore "Conjuring with the Devil" and sell their souls to that ALIEN BEING they call LUCIFER while delivering the masses of the human population to their GODS. This is why they use Science to HIDE FROM US that there are ALIEN FORCES at work in our world, and that other dimensions exist and intervene in our Earthly Affairs...

Many Eminent Scientists and Leading Academics are their accomplices. THAT IS WHY THEY ARE "EMINENT" AND "LEADING", they made their own pact with the Devil. So either they are themselves Satanists, or they are inadvertently co-opted by the offshoot larger implementation brotherhood of Freemasonry.

Well, Lucifer is the Light (in their religion), but they do conjure dark entities. Leo Zagami talked about that in this Project Camelot interview. Can't remember where in the interview exactly, but the whole thing is worth a listen, IMO.

edit on 12-2-2012 by someotherguy because: The Illuminati's NWO is a science-based theocracy!

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Hey getsmart, great thread.

I have some theories on scientific orthodoxy, namely Darwinism, not Darwins book 'origin of species' which is scientific, an interesting (though difficult) read, and no where near as controversial as the religionists make it out to be. However, Darwinism, or the belief in the survival of the fittest, has led to industrial nations raping third world nations, world wars, and eugenics in the form of GMO manipulations and vaccines. Darwinism is the 'scientific' "shell" which shelters 'the end justifies the means.'

While the scientific method is the proper methodology of conducting experiments, finance corporate-science is nothing but a fraud to make money for international agencies, medical complex, and psychology (brainwashing). Nothing makes this more clear than NIST and WTC7.

Luciferians claim to be enlightened but they don't care about spiritual aims, they don't even care about people, only the bottom dollar, but they do control the orthodoxy of scientific buzzwords, like 'cancer treatment' (radiation), vaccines (weakened disease injection), and social welfare (statism).

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   

How ever rare the Red Dragon may be in Scripture, it certainly is not rare to see this symbol of a Beast (and its curled tail in the form of either an "S" or 6) adorning the most mundane things; readily presented today by those who have Welsh blood for ancestry, or feel special innate kinship with that of Celtic Druidism or King Arthur. Indeed, the ancient symbol of this crimson Beast did adorn the banners of the renown King, being King Arthur's own ensign, yet it was the Red Dragon that also adorned the Roman standards of Titus' army (effectively "the people of the Prince that shall come") as they destroyed the rebuilt Temple and laid waste to Jerusalem, killing every Jew they could find in the process, it was from of old to be feared by the Semite. As we see from the above Scripture, the Antichrist Prince receives his throne, power, and authority from the Red Dragon (literally; future tense). [Also see photo here.] In addition to these things, the twentieth century saw the Red Dragon made the official ensign of the British Royal Family in London and is even now the symbol of the current reigning Prince of Wales.

Prince Charles was made the "Prince of Wales" at his 1969 Royal investiture in North Wales, at Caernarfon Castle (which interestingly enough is said to be cursed). The Red Dragon of Wales was clearly presented everywhere at the ceremony, upon banners of all types, posters, upon the crowd themselves, even a large red dragon cut into the backrest of the throne in which he sat while swearing his oaths. At this globally televised event, Queen Elizabeth II spoke to Charles in a hauntingly familiar tone as if reading, word for word, straight from the book of Revelation (13:2). At this ceremony, Queen Elizabeth II loudly announced to her son "This Dragon gives you your Power, your Throne, and your Authority" to which Prince Charles replied to the world - "I am now your Liege-Man (meaning Lord-man or Christ) and worthy of your earthly worship."

www.angelfire.com...

I thought you might find this symbolism interesting from Prince Charle's Investiture.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Science is not only controlled by Royal Luciferians and Illuminati Royal Bastards. It is also largely controlled by vast networks of Freemasons who advance the Luciferian Agenda into Scientific and Academic Institutions. I have known certain Universities to organize weekend bus trips to which only Masonic Professors are invited. The others were not even told of them and learn about these trips indirectly. They are present in many Scientific and Academic institutions and they advance the careers of the fellow "Brothers" like minded Luciferians who have sold their soul to get material gain and honors. This SECT is contaminating Science with whatever advances the Luciferian Agenda.

The everyday LUCIFERIAN WORK UNIFORM includes a BUTCHER'S APRON

"Years ago the Butchers Guild, which began somewhere around the tenth century, had a blue and silver crest. These colours were reproduced in the butchers' aprons with the difference that the rather strong blue, known as butchers' blue, was darkened to navy because this colour did not show up the stains so clearly."

"If he wore a broad stripe, he was a master butcher. If the broad stripe stood alone, he had come up the hard way, learning his trade as he worked at it. But if the broad stripe was topped by a narrow stripe, he was a master butcher who had been apprenticed to his trade."

"An apprentice wore an apron with a narrow stripe until he became a master, and if he then undertook to train apprentices himself, he was entitled to wear an apron sporting three stripes - a broad one signifying his mastership, sandwiched between two narrow ones signifying his own apprenticeship and the fact that he was now teaching apprentices."

History of the Butcher's Apron

"Son,our Bloodline is 33rd Degree - those babies can be SQUIRTERS!"

"Above all other symbols, the Lambskin Apron is the distinguishing badge of a Mason. ...made of Lambskin, it is in its fabric a badge of sacrifice. the Lamb in all ages has been not only an emblem of innocence, but also a symbol of sacrifice..."

SOURCE: The Pennsylvania Grand Lodge

Whether they know it or not, Freemasons wear the symbol of the Human Sacrifices perpetrated by the 33rd Degree who run their Luciferian Sect. I find it very disturbing that SCIENCE is controlled by such a SECT and that it serves such a Hellish RELIGION, the Cult of Satan. These Satanists have put Science right at the Center of their Pyramid which can be seen in the following Apron which Illustrates what they PREACH to the Right side and what they DO shown on the left side.

SCIENCE IS SHOWN AT THE CENTER OF THE LUCIFERIAN PYRAMID

The Luciferians have TAKEN CONTROL OF SCIENCE but WE ARE GOING TO TAKE IT BACK.

GETSMART

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Whether they know it or not, Freemasons wear the symbol of the Human Sacrifices perpetrated by the 33rd Degree who run their Luciferian Sect.

What relevance does the Scottish Rite have to a non-Scottish Rite member?

These Satanists have put Science right at the Center of their Pyramid...

You seem to be intimately familiar with Satan, Satanism, Satanic practices and customs, Satanic symbolism and Satanic ritual. Is this due to your alleged personal visit from Satan?

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

SCIENCE IS SHOWN AT THE CENTER OF THE LUCIFERIAN PYRAMID

I like that image.
To an idiot, it looks like something that would hurt our feelings, but to a true adept, it is the opposite of what we are. Just as it was intended to be.

Great idea to post this sir.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

Specifically, what science is advancing the "Luciferian agenda" that you speak of? Geography? Biological evolution? Anthropology? Do you have a problem with Science saying the Earth is millions of years old or that modern human beings evolved from a lineage of primates? Please, be specific.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by no1smootha
reply to post by Getsmart

Specifically, what science is advancing the "Luciferian agenda" that you speak of?

Physics and mathematics are being used to "prove" the Luciferian religion.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

How does physical science prove "Luciferian" religion in your opinion? By demonstrating a heliocentric model? Or that the celestial bodies are spherical and not flat? That they are in orbit because of gravitational forces? That the square of the hypotenuse is equal to the sum of the squares of the two sides of a right triangle? I want to understand your belief, even if I disagree.
edit on 12-2-2012 by no1smootha because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

How does physical science prove "Luciferian" religion in your opinion? By demonstrating a heliocentric model? ... I want to understand your belief, even if I disagree.

No, it's not just a heliocentric model. It has to do w/ the universe being both a physical universe of matter and a non-physical universe of mind. Black holes figure largely into the model. The singularity of a black hole is the universe of mind, for ex.

Anyway, it's not *my* belief system, but that of the Illuminati.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

It is your belief that General Relativity and quantum mechanics are "Luciferian" although they are scientific theories and not belief systems at all. Is that your opinion as well GS? I haven't heard from you yet...
edit on 12-2-2012 by no1smootha because: Spelling

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

It is your belief that General Relativity and quantum mechanics are "Luciferian" although they are scientific theories and not belief systems at all. Is that your opinion as well GS? I haven't heard from you yet...
edit on 12-2-2012 by no1smootha because: Spelling

Again, it's not my belief per se, but that of the Illuminati. The point is that they are trying to use science to prove their religious model. General Relativity, quantum mechanics, & mathematics all figure into it. Where science has fallen short is that it doesn't have a model for the universe of mind. That's why it can't account for photons separated by great distances reacting simultaneously to the same stimulus, for ex.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
The evidence is here within this link which clearly shows and explains how Masons idolize,praise and worship Lucifer/Baphomet and how among other things hiding in plain sight,the street layout for Washington,DC was designed in the form of a Pentagram,the symbol for Satan...

The 33rd Degree is split into two.One split contains the core of the Luciferian Illuminati and the other contains those who have no knowledge of it whatsoever...www.cuttingedge.org...

An eye opening list of well known Freemasons...en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 12-2-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Lucifer,satan,the devil,call he/she/it what you will,is who the masons and so many others are idolizing and praising and he/she/it is the god of the old testament,a vengeful,jealous and murderous beast who created this material world that we call life where we suddenly without warning find ourselves thrown into...

Here where our souls are tortured and punished the only way the beast knows how to make souls feel pain and suffer,within our temporary physical bodies that the beast designed and made them to feel that way...

We are born into this hellish world alongside and within our mothers bloody screams and the beast doesnt like to release prisoners without a fight,the beast doesnt let go of our souls easily and thats why so many people die violent and terrible deaths...

Physical objects are moved and teleported,vanish and reappear during demonic posession and demonic infestation because the beast created our physical reality..

And there are many people amongst us hiding in plain sight who are rewarded with wealth,fame and pleasure for emulating and worshiping the beast and for spreading the evil doctrines of fear and hate,war and genocide and lies...

Ultimately,perhaps true death is the only way a soul can escape from hell...

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
Lucifer,satan,the devil,call he/she/it what you will,is who the masons and so many others are idolizing make believe...

Fixed that for you.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Lucifer,satan,the devil,call he/she/it what you will,is who the masons and so many others are idolizing make believe...
Fixed that for you.
You may have fixed it for those who have been duped and controlled,or who are living under an evil spell,or who have sold their souls,but not for me...

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

You may have fixed it for those who have been duped and controlled,or who are living under an evil spell,or who have sold their souls,but not for me...

No problem, you keep on believing in the make-believe. Me, I will stick to reality and leave boogeymen and evil spells where they belong, in fairy tales.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

...and what, pray tell, does this have to do with the "Scientific Orthodoxy"? Are you upset that Creationism wasn't interjected into High School biology books or what?
edit on 12-2-2012 by no1smootha because: Grammar

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join