It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Luciferians control our Reality Matrix by presiding over Scientific Orthodoxy

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Dude, I was thinking you were kind of a square, but Jonas Brother! Just WOW! You ROCK!

And I thought it was a boy dog, not a dog boy.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I posted here early on and now I'm back catching up. A LOT of thought-provoking discussion/material from both sides of the issue.

I have two questions for any Mason that might answer:

How do you feel about the practical occult knowledge and/or scholarship of Arthur E. Waite?

And apparently, Jahbulon or Jah-Bul-On, is a secret, off-limit term/name?

Feel free to ignore the second question if it conflicts any oaths or such....but what, at least, about Waite?

Thanks.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

I like A E Waite, he was the first to tackle the Taxil hoax in "Devil Worship in France".
edit on 8-2-2012 by no1smootha because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by no1smootha

Hey, thanks, I didn't know that.
His history is kind o' varied, but his writings seem to have some depth. Experiential rather than just a well-read and knowledgeable historian.

Anyone else?

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Warning: Vulgar language some may see as perverse!

They Live, We Sleep. That was a great movie, no? Where the aliens could only be viewed through the sunglasses? I loved it when it scared me as a child, and even more now since learning more about society.

I think this song I just posted can shed some excellent light on the topic. Hip Hop ain't glorification of anything, it's poetry, it is words on a beat. If you wanna find evil in this world, I guarantee you will. If you wanna find Jesus Christ in this world, I guarantee you will. Do I have faith? Yes. Do I have any of the answers to life's difficult questions? NO! Does this white guy from Detroit named Cage that raps? NO!

If you are confused about good and evil, about Life and Christ and hate and everything else, seek the answers! Seek and you shall FIND!!!

I Love You!

I love Masonic Trolls! They can't ruin a good thread even if they try!

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Does anyone think that the comparatively few people who get to live in the lap of luxury every day and night got there by accident? while the overwhelmingly vast majority of humanity is suffering and starving and torn asunder by disease and war...

Those people who are idolized and praised while perpetually swimming in exclusive oceans of wealth,fame and pleasure didnt attain those things by chance,but by nefarious and sinister design...

Their material gain was given to them and or they were set down certain pathways of life that would lead them to those things by surrendering their eternal souls to the beast who created this material reality we are all trapped within...

The god of the old testament is a monster and whatever name one decides to use, devil, demon, lucifer, satan, lord of the flies, prince of darkness ect,ect,ultimately they are all the same abomination...

And how during demonic posession and diabolic infestation physical objects are moved and teleported, how physical objects vanish then reappear is testament to the fact that the beast created this temporary physical world we have been thrown into...
edit on 9-2-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Let me ask you a couple rhetorical questions...

If you had worked hard or were extremely lucky and as a result you have made a LOT of money, more than enough for you to live comfortably, would you bequest the money that you made to your descendants?

If your descendants began their lives with a substantial sum in their bank accounts they would have a significant advantage, would they not?

Did they earn this advantage by any virtue other than being your descendants? Can you see how social stratification could occur as a result, and can be explained without a supernatural cause at all?

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
Does anyone think that the comparatively few people who get to live in the lap of luxury every day and night got there by accident? while the overwhelmingly vast majority of humanity is suffering and starving and torn asunder by disease and war...

Those people who are idolized and praised while perpetually swimming in exclusive oceans of wealth,fame and pleasure didnt attain those things by chance,but by nefarious and sinister design...

Their material gain was given to them and or they were set down certain pathways of life that would lead them to those things by surrendering their eternal souls to the beast who created this material reality we are all trapped within...

It is not an accident when it comes to the rule of the super rich and powerful. Yes, people can make a good living through hard work and gain a certain measure of success or be left inheritances and still be left alone. It is when you get to the multi-million dollar realm and the billion dollar realm of income that a price to one's soul will be paid. You simply cannot be gain access to that bracket unless you are willing to go along with the agenda. If your in a position of having a certain amount of succes and are not willing to go along then you will simply not be allowed to expand further.

Many people in secret societies who are furthering the agenda are not 'rich', they are often people who live in regular communities and are often even pillars in their communities. They often believe that they are helping humanity and are sincere in that belief

The thing that ties the elite together in every realm of power in this world be it medical, scientific, psychological, economic, religious, sociological, entertainment, financial ...etc and the list goes on is membership in secret and sometimes not so secret societies and organizations And we know what some of these secret societies are: Skull and.Bones, Ordo Templis Orientas, Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn, the Illuminati, The secretive Bilderberg Group, Freemasons, Kabbalah Mysticism, The Knight's Templar, The Knight's of Malta, Rosicrucians, Opus Dei...etc and the list goes on.

You can bet that all of the elite and super rich belong to one or more of these secret societies including those not listed. If they didn't they they wouldn't be in a position of power and they would not be in the super rich realm of influence.It is the tie that binds or how was it put in The Lord of the Rings? One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them, One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT
I posted here early on and now I'm back catching up. A LOT of thought-provoking discussion/material from both sides of the issue.

I have two questions for any Mason that might answer:

How do you feel about the practical occult knowledge and/or scholarship of Arthur E. Waite?

And apparently, Jahbulon or Jah-Bul-On, is a secret, off-limit term/name?

Feel free to ignore the second question if it conflicts any oaths or such....but what, at least, about Waite?

Thanks.

First time I've ever "quoted" my own post and just did so to say: SISSIES! Mason Sissies. I can understand ignoring the Jah-Bu-Lon thing...but what about A.E. Waite?

...isn't a sissy, but the rest of y'all are.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Can't edit the above but meant to say no1smootha isn;t a sissy, but the rest of y'all are!

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Here is more information from Arturo De Hoyos published in Heredom. He is The Grand Archivist and Grand Historian of AASR SMJ and is the author of many books on Freemasonry and Scottish Rite, including the Annotated Morals and Dogma.

He writes,

Jah--This word is a name by which Jehovah was worshiped (Psalms 68:4).

Bul--This is simply a variation of baal , lord, master or it may mean "in or on high" (the preposition b  in or on + al high).[47] The combination Jah‑Bul could therefore mean "Jehovah, [the] Lord" or "Jehovah on high."[48]

On--This word is a name for God in Ancient Greek, as He revealed Himself to Moses. In the Septuagint, an Ancient Greek version of the Old Testament, God identifies himself with the words ego eimi ho "I Am the Being" (Exodus 3:14). The words ho On  in Greek mean "the Being," "the Eternal," or the "I AM." The words ho On are also applied to God in Revelation 1:4, 8 and numerous other verses as "the one who is."

THE MISTERY OF THE ROYAL ARCH WORD by Arturo de Hoyos, 33° Published in Vol.2, Year 1993

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by batgirl

None of these groups are really that secretive since they are so well known. That kind of goes against the meaning of "secretive". I mean the Bilderberg would be the closest thing as you really don't know what happens in the meeting.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason
reply to post by batgirl

None of these groups are really that secretive since they are so well known. That kind of goes against the meaning of "secretive". I mean the Bilderberg would be the closest thing as you really don't know what happens in the meeting.
All or most of those groups have other smaller and even more sinister and secretive groups within them that are not visible from their "publicly shown" surfaces and to reach the truly diabolic satan worshiping groups is a step by step process of initiations each of which takes a person deeper and deeper within them...

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   
That is why I said secretive and not so secretive groups. When questioned on CNN about their memberships in Skull and Bones neither George Bush Jr or John Kerry who were running against eachother for the Presidency would reveal anything about their affiliation in this secretive death cult. On the surface these organizations are 'known' to some of the public because some of the history and doctrines of these groups are being externalized to the public ie..the history channel, movies and books, but only to the extent that they are willing for the public to know and the information they put out is often inaccurate.There is still much secrecy surrounding these organizations and others not listed particularly as it pertains to the very powerful. Yes, if you are a researcher on these subjects you can find lists of memberships that extremely powerful people belong to in these stil secretive organizations but the general public does not often know anywhere near the extent of these connections or who is a part of it or how they work and what is involved in the way of oaths and secret initiations.

The very word 'secrecy' is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths, and to secret proceedings.
John F. Kennedy

www.brainyquote.com...

This is one reason I believe he was assassinated.

Transparency in government and corporations and in the power structures that govern the world, isn't that what people are calling for?. They are sick of the corruption and want transparency from the people and organizations that make the decisions that effect all of our lives. That will never happen so long as the power elite the world over are taking part in secret initiations and secret oaths in secret or not so secret organizations that are only known about on a surface level to the general public and then only what they want the public to know, secret oaths that overrule and oaths they may take in public ar not known about publicly.

I could care less if someone wants to be in a secretive group when it doesn't affect the lives of other people, but when you have world decision makers in every aspect of our lives belonging to secretive and exclusive and heirarchical organizations then yes, I sure as hell do have a problem with it. Also considering that they are also often very sinister in nature, and there are sub-groups conected to them that still remain hidden.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by batgirl

The very word 'secrecy' is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths, and to secret proceedings.
John F. Kennedy

Too bad Kennedy was in a Secret Society himself until the day he died.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
"Man lives in the sunlit world of what he believes to be reality,but,there is unseen by most,an underworld,a place that is just as real,but not as brightly lit,a darkside"

Opening narration..."Tales from the darkside"

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT
Honestly, I haven't read any of Waite's texts. I know he was an avid researcher, and well versed in symbology—hence the Rider/Waite tarot deck.

As to his texts on magick, my take is that he wrote them as a researcher documenting the results of his research, and not that he was a practitioner of the same, nor that he endorsed it. I think it was more like "some people believe THIS" and he tried to make sense of it out of intellectual curiosity.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Two and a half years after he made that speech? Those are some pretty bad assassins if it took them that long…

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

Two and a half years after he made that speech? Those are some pretty bad assassins if it took them that long…
Revenge is a dish best served cold...

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
Revenge is a dish best served cold...

Why would the press want revenge on him?

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join