It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Luciferians control our Reality Matrix by presiding over Scientific Orthodoxy

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElohimJD
I am glad you brought up Chinese History...

And I am glad that you conveniently ignored the other example. Is King Jim silent on the Indians or can you mish-mash them into Biblical history? How about Aboriginal Australians? Maybe we can squeeze some Mayans in while you are at it.

As all mankind was under the government at Babel with Cush as the ruler the Chinese are historically 100% in unity with scripture.

I am sure that will come as a shock and thrill to the Chinese when they find that Jesus is their saviour.

Except you kid yourself by using the guesses of men (influenced by the ruler of this age; Satan)...

Satan is a make-believe boogeyman used to scare bad little Christian boys and girls when their parents are feeling extra cruel.

Again we will never proove to the other that "I am right" and "you are wrong", so why do you continue to waste both of our time.

If it is a waste of time then why do you continue in responding? And you accused me of feeding my ego......

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

I quoted from Job, but Isaiah is, as you've pointed out--definitely pertinent, Josh. The deeper I look into the the two very different explanations about Lucifer--and the two different schools of thought about the good guy vs the bad guy thing, I find:

The Bible, correctly or not, does make the inferred connection between Lucifer and Satan...although somewhat ambiguously.

As far as Isaiah speaking about a man in an earthly sense. Yes definitely and mebbe No spiritually...or mebbe both at the same time. Take into account the very true occult adage: As Above, So Below.

The "morning stars" quote from Job, further elucidates the "morning star" connection between Yeshua and Lucifer..and would seem to negate some previous confusion on which is which.

However, even without those musings from both dichotomous positions, we do come face to face with two very different world-views: Lucifer as the light-bearer, or Lucifer as the one who mucked up innocence.

A cipher indeed. Peace.

p.s. - How'd I do with the Josh Norton guess?

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

And I am glad that you conveniently ignored the other example. Is King Jim silent on the Indians or can you mish-mash them into Biblical history? How about Aboriginal Australians? Maybe we can squeeze some Mayans in while you are at it.

The Bible is the History of God Almighty and his interaction with mankind. As God was not interacting with Indians, Australian Aboriginies or the Mayans, during THIS AGE, their history is not given in the Bible. The Bible however serves as a perfect spine to accurately tie in all secular history into its frame.

I am sure that will come as a shock and thrill to the Chinese when they find that Jesus is their saviour.

They will be in awe and overjoyed when the truth of all things is revealed to the Chinese people, that time is not in THIS AGE.

Satan is a make-believe boogeyman used to scare bad little Christian boys and girls when their parents are feeling extra cruel.

Satan is a real fallen angelic being who is part of an amazingly perfect plan for all who have ever lived to ultimately learn the one true lesson in existance.

I am wrong, God is right.

Satan just fails to grasp how his plan is used to accomplish God's.

If it is a waste of time then why do you continue in responding? And you accused me of feeding my ego......

Correct, and replies like this are why you are mentioned as arguing for the sake of argument. You are manifesting this accusation through your actions.

God Bless,

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElohimJD
The Bible is the History of God Almighty and his interaction with mankind. As God was not interacting with Indians, Australian Aboriginies or the Mayans, during THIS AGE, their history is not given in the Bible. The Bible however serves as a perfect spine to accurately tie in all secular history into its frame.

Wow, so now you are pompous enough to actually know what God was doing when it is not detailed in your King James? In that case God was rather inactive since the Universe is quite old but God's activities in the Bible only encompass a very small piece of time with an even smaller sampling of the populace.

They will be in awe and overjoyed when the truth of all things is revealed to the Chinese people, that time is not in THIS AGE.

And now you are pompous enough to presuppose what other human beings will feel based on your own religious zealotry.

Satan is a real fallen angelic being who is part of an amazingly perfect plan for all who have ever lived to ultimately learn the one true lesson in existance.

If you say so, I do not believe in angels either so you keep heading further into the deep end.

Correct, and replies like this are why you are mentioned as arguing for the sake of argument.

No, my rebuttals only show how egotistical, pompous and un-Christian the religious fanatic can be by their unrequited testifying.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

We do contest what we are not, but are being labeled as. Would you not? Would you just take it on the chin?

I made my Oaths to God and no man can say otherwise.

Your personal testimony is unsubstantiated and cannot be confirmed so it is unreliable. We are men of truth and are denying the ignorance being thrown at Freemasonry.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
John 18:20 -- "I spake openly to the world; I ever taught in the synagogue, and in the temple, whither the Jews always resort; and in secret have I said nothing."

Matthew 5:34-46 -- "Again, ye have heard that it hath been said by them of old time, Thou shalt not forswear thyself, but shalt perform unto the Lord thine oaths: But I say unto you, Swear not at all; neither by heaven; for it is God's throne: Nor by the earth; for it is his footstool: neither by Jerusalem; for it is the city of the great King. Neither shalt thou swear by thy head, because thou canst not make one hair white or black. But let your communication be, Yea, yea; Nay, nay: for whatsoever is more than these cometh of evil."

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by batgirl
John 18:20 -- "I spake openly to the world; I ever taught in the synagogue, and in the temple, whither the Jews always resort; and in secret have I said nothing."

Matthew 6:6 -- "But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly."

Matthew 5:34-46 -- "Again, ye have heard that it hath been said by them of old time, Thou shalt not forswear thyself, but shalt perform unto the Lord thine oaths: But I say unto you, Swear not at all; neither by heaven; for it is God's throne: Nor by the earth; for it is his footstool: neither by Jerusalem; for it is the city of the great King. Neither shalt thou swear by thy head, because thou canst not make one hair white or black. But let your communication be, Yea, yea; Nay, nay: for whatsoever is more than these cometh of evil."

Well thank God we don't swear oaths to heaven, Earth, or Jerusalem.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason

Matthew 6:6 -- "But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly."

Well thank God we don't swear oaths to heaven, Earth, or Jerusalem.

The first verse is obviously Jesus saying that he SPOKE and TAUGHT openly, it is not talking about prayers and how you should pray within your own heart. Obviously in times of old their were men of religious conviction who prayed openly and loudly in front of others in order to appear holy and self-rightous, and the scripture versus elsewhere admonishes them to pray in secret within their own hearts to the Heavenly Creator, this verse is obviously talking about Jesus making a point of saying that when he spoke and taught others he did so openly for all to hear rather than in secret.

As per the second verse you forgot or ignored the part about not swearing 'by thy head'. It says also to 'swear not at all'. The verse as a whole is saying to not partake of oaths but to communicate openly and straightforwardly.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by batgirl

You are not even sure you believe in God, yet you quote Bible passages?
Why?

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

A lot of the stories and accounts in the bible,like the flood,jesus and others were borrowed and stolen from older stories by the sumerians,babylonians and egyptians...

Exposing The Old Testament > www.freewebs.com...

The Jesus Myth > rationalrevolution.net...

Zoroaster/Zarathustra

Zoroaster was born of a virgin and immaculate conception by a ray of divine reason...

He was baptized in a river...

In his youth he astounded wise men with his wisdom...

He was tempted in the wilderness by the devil...

He began his ministry at age 30...

Zoroaster baptized with water,fire and holy wind...

He cast out demons and restored the sight to a blind man...

He taught about heaven and hell and revealed mysteries,including resurrection,judgment,salvation and the apocalypse...

He had a sacred cup or grail...

He was slain...

10 Christ Like Figures Who Pre Date Jesus > listverse.com...

edit on 16-2-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by batgirl

"He that is void of wisdom despiseth his neighbour: but a man of understanding holdeth his peace."
- Proverbs 11:12

"A talebearer revealeth secrets: but he that is of a faithful spirit concealeth the matter."
- Proverbs 11:13

"A prudent man concealeth knowledge: but the heart of fools proclaimeth foolishness."
- Proverbs 12:23

People make promises or covenants with God all the time, there are plenty of examples of this in the Bible.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by batgirl

You are not even sure you believe in God, yet you quote Bible passages?
Why?

I did not indicate that I am not sure if I believe in the Creator. One particular previous post of mine makes it quite clear that I do believe in Our Creator, the post where I am talking about "did we weave ourselves in our mother's wombs, did we create our own DNA etc...".

I did say that I am not a churchgoer, that doesn't mean I don't believe in God, or maybe you have me confused with someone else.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason
reply to post by batgirl

"He that is void of wisdom despiseth his neighbour: but a man of understanding holdeth his peace."
- Proverbs 11:12

"A talebearer revealeth secrets: but he that is of a faithful spirit concealeth the matter."
- Proverbs 11:13

"A prudent man concealeth knowledge: but the heart of fools proclaimeth foolishness."
- Proverbs 12:23

People make promises or covenants with God all the time, there are plenty of examples of this in the Bible.

These Old Testament quotes have to do with conducting yourself wisely and being trustworthy, a faithful friend does not go about telling a friend's innermost secrets to other people, that kind of thing. These versus are not talking about taking secret oaths. The scriptures in Matthew are saying that in times of Old they heard that people made oaths to the Lord that they lived out but he is saying to them, do not make any oaths at all, yet your yay be yay and your nay be nay, whatever is more than that comes from evil. It is solid advice and a warning.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by batgirl

Sorry, I had you confused with your buddy Blocula.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   
That`s ok

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   

I'm a
newbie.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Try again. http:/www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=em5gLORwo4Aw&feature=endscreen

Love Keith Green. He died sadly in a plane crash, along with his two children.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Hungover now. One of these days I'll figure out how to post a video. Can't be rocket science..

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by batgirl

There is a button that says Vid:youtube and next to it is vid:google under text and size choice.

Then click on the share portion of a youtube video

it will pop up a little link that looks similar to this : youtu.be...

copy they portion after the last forward slash : U9Gk79-DryI and past it into video box on ATS.

Homeboy taught me a thing or two back when he was a Rage Cage champ. Enjoy

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Canadian Government is 'Muzzling Its Scientists'

Professor Andrew Weaver believes that the media protocol is being used by the Canadian government to "instruct scientists to deliver a certain message..."

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join