It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Luciferians control our Reality Matrix by presiding over Scientific Orthodoxy

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
This informative link explains about luciferianism and its history > en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

A group of folks who belong to a religion named after a mistranslation. Their parents must be so proud.

Actually, ask Get Smart about them, his folks were way up there in that group.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
Actually, ask Get Smart about them, his folks were way up there in that group.

So high, in fact, that the Hoofed One himself payed personal visits.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   

reply to post by MasterGemini

I chose this avitar because I liked it. No other reason than that. If it has some hidden meaning, I am completely unaware.

The remainder of this post is a general post and not directed at you.

Masonry has exactly NOT A FREAKIN THING to do with Lucifer or Satan, or any other evil entity. I know the majority of the basement dwellers here won't believe that, but for the few terranian people who happen upon this post, it may do them well to at least hear a partially sane person clear the air. We all believe in God by some name or reference, but what he is called is not of importance.

Please note that God does not equal Lucifer, Satan. Lucifer, Satan is man't idea of the opposite of God. Duality in it's purest form.
edit on 24-1-2012 by network dude because: Augustusmasonicus is a beer hoarder. A crime of the highest level. Justice must be served!!

edit on 24-1-2012 by network dude because: Augustusmasonicus is a beer hoarder. A crime of the highest level. Justice must be served!!

I am well aware of what is in the books. I own a 1895 copy of the Hand=Book of the Masonic lodge in LA.

You know damn well that there are those who practice the Craft in a more sinister or sirius manifestation.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by MasterGemini
I am well aware of what is in the books. I own a 1895 copy of the Hand=Book of the Masonic lodge in LA.

You know damn well that there are those who practice the Craft in a more sinister or sirius manifestation.

no, I don't. Freemasonry is a constant thing. It has been practiced in the same way for hundreds of years. Everything we do is for a reason and has been done that way for a reason. If a group does evil things, they do so for other reasons than that of Freemasonry. The fantastic stories that exist about us are there because people don't know for sure what we do behind the doors. I do. Lots of other people do. We were all non masons with families and worries before we joined, and we don't get brainwashed once we join.

What makes you think there is a nefarious side to us? What piece of evidence makes you a believer?

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister
reply to post by Getsmart

Great lecture so thanks for sharing it
Too bad you don't understand what Zimbardo is actually saying.

What is your avatar saying?

something like this? Crypt Master

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by MasterGemini

Freemasonry is a constant thing.

Everything we do is for a reason and has been done that way for a reason.
We were all non masons with families and worries before we joined, and we don't get brainwashed once we join.

What makes you think there is a nefarious side to us? What piece of evidence makes you a believer?

Everything you do is for a reason, except choosing your avatar apparently.
edit on 29-1-2012 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

well then I guess only you will hold the secret.

Does that make you feel powerful? Be careful, a group of ATS'ers might start to blame you for all their worldly failures. Afterall, you are hiding something from us.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

well then I guess only you will hold the secret.

Does that make you feel powerful? Be careful, a group of ATS'ers might start to blame you for all their worldly failures. Afterall, you are hiding something from us.

Nope, no secrets.

Lets call it Mercurial intuition.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

seriously, when I joined this site, I goggled masonic artwork, and picked one that I though looked cool. Sometimes and avitar is just an avitar.

But if it holds some deep dark power, please let me know before I turn myself into a newt or something.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Often evil hides in plain sight and those directly connected with it are told to act like nothings going on as they continue their sinister agendas of keeping the dumbed down mainstream blissfully unaware of the diabolical and organized activities going on around them...
edit on 29-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

If you go through life thinking like that, you would be the most paranoid individual around. I would rather eat a bullet than to live like that.

Is there evil in this world, most definitely, but is there good people who aren't out to get you? Many more than there are evil ones. The odds are in your favor as long as you start looking for the good instead of constantly focusing on the evil.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

blocula was referring to your unconscious behavior because deep down you can't help but know what gives and your adamant denial and insistent pressure here is to convince yourself, because you know you aren't about to convince anyone else.

Others,

Let's please get back on topic, and post about the fact that THE MATRIX, what we as a collective community known as Global Society perceive to be the paradigm of truth, is today splitting at the seams and crumbling before our very eyes. This is for a simple reason:

THE MATRIX WAS ENTIRELY MADE-UP & LIES UNRAVEL ONCE ONE THREAD IS LOST...

There is Blatant evidence of Universities, Research Institutes, Academic Organizations and Scientific Laboratories being under various forms of LUCIFERIAN control. Some of this is done through Freemasonry, some of it is done more directly by intervention of other Illuminati Networks, and all of it is placed under ROYAL and/or ILLUMINATI Oversight. Places such as TAVISTOCK INSTITUTE based in the UK, Stanford Research and its CIA Corollary the Rand Corporation, Cornell, Yale and Harvard, and countless other Institutions are controlled.

Far worse in its implications than a simple stronghold on people's careers and the funds and impetus of such important vectors of our collective thought, is that they have been using their dominant influence to hide known scientific truths, which they keep locked away to ensure that we remain enslaved thanks to our deprivation of technological breakthroughs, they also keep deeper knowledge outside the realm of "acceptable avenues of investigation" beyond which none can pursue their research and still get published or remain employed.

This state of affairs is scandalous enough were it only a fascistic dictatorship of scientific thought for self-serving purposes of gain or network dominance, but these abuses of authority have a far darker motivation, that of keeping humanity in the dark and easier to manipulate in view of bringing forth the Reign of Lucifer, and those at the top in control of the Scientific Matrix are deeply deranged SATANISTS.

Many people in the Scientific Community will resonate with this notion, no doubt having many instances in their own experience or that of their colleagues that correspond closely to such a description or which cannot be readily explained away with other theories. There will also be newer members of the academic community who might not quite understand these notions, and who will be puzzled not knowing yet what they are living and working in. Time will reveal to them what truth this holds, especially as now they realize it might be, they will soon start to see the lines connecting the dots.

Finally there are those who will react harshly to these words. To them I say in advance that they have contributed already to a system in which they now have a vested interest, and that they must ask themselves if they are really that certain that they are defending the truth, or instead their idea of what it was when they set out on their adventure? For certainly there have been instances in which they noted outrageous organized discrimination against legitimate and worthy research, and seen the careers of intelligent and capable scientists shut down for unjust reasons.

So thanks, folks, for returning to the very important subject of the ACTIVE CENSORSHIP OF THE TRUTH by those controlling the Scientific and Academic communities!

GS

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart
...that of keeping humanity in the dark and easier to manipulate in view of bringing forth the Reign of Lucifer, and those at the top in control of the Scientific Matrix are deeply deranged SATANISTS.

What does that make you since you claimed to have been in his presence? Does Satan honor non-Satanists with visits? What made you so special? Why did Satan choose you and single you out for this great priviledge? How have you already benefitted from this intercourse?

edit on 29-1-2012 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

We're not trying to convince ourselves. We're just spreading the Truth from the knowledge and experience we have over your hoaxes and 2nd hand (mis)information.

You conspiracy theorists see the Boogey-man everywhere. If it doesn't fit in your little world you see it as wrong or sinister.

You also seem to be under the belief that Lucifer is Satan, but it has been shown that that was mistranslation. Nor does science = satanism.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

KSigMason,

Your last post shows that I ought to give up arguing with one so pedestrian minded, it is really pointless. And you and your Masonic Mavens have accomplished your purpose, harassing and pestering the OP until they give up their own thread. What a great contribution you and yours make to ATS. There should be a special SHILL AWARD to reward you for such a lofty achievement. You must be proud.

GS

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Hi GetSmart

What alot of poppycock on this thread. I lived with a mason for a number of years, I even read the literature he was given to read from the higher up masons at the lodge, literature that of course I, as a woman, and a profane one at that, was not supposed to read. And guess what, he was a luciferian outright, so were those amoral, harrassing bunch of scoundrels above him. They have quite a history of harrassing people. No, they weren't as high up as the 'illumined ones' at the top of the food chain but they were definately luciferians, there own flippin literature is flippin blatantly and openly luciferian so get off the crap that is being spewed in this thread. You won't get a flippin honest answer out of these enlightened ones. They are far too arrogant. Believe me, I learned first hand and I could care less what they believe if it wasn't affecting other portions of the planet.

We've got the UN promoting this # on people, part of the NMO Spirituality that's coming as I posted on another thread.
www.amazingdiscoveries.org...

Planetary Citizens and Findhorn

In 1973, UN Secretary-General U Thant and New Age activist Donald Keys founded Planetary Citizens. This organization is now a UN-recognized non-governmental organization, "devoted to preparing people for the coming of the new culture."i

Donald Keys has been actively involved with the Findhorn Community in Scotland and writes regularly for its magazine One Earth. Findhorn promotes New Age teaching as “a spiritual community, ecovillage and an international centre for holistic education, helping to unfold a new human consciousness and create a positive and sustainable future.”ii

Planetary Citizens and the Findhorn Foundation are just two of the organizations connected to the United Nations that teach blatant New Age, Earth worship, and Luciferian doctrine.

Keys wrote this in One Earth:

The New Age groups are focusing and entering a new stage—a world related stage. They are becoming mature enough to begin to shoulder some of the load of humanity's burden.iii

David Spangler, co-director and spokesperson for the Findhorn Foundation explains the organization’s Luciferian views:

The true light of Lucifer cannot be seen through sorrow, through darkness, through rejection. The true light of this great being can only be recognized when one’s own eyes can see with the light of the Christ, the light of the inner sun. Lucifer works within each of us to bring us to wholeness, and as we move into a New Age, which is the age of man’s wholeness...

Lucifer prepares man in all ways for the experience of Christhood and the Christ prepares man for the experience of God...the light that reveals to us the path to the Christ comes from Lucifer. He is the light giver. He is aptly named the Morning Star because it is his light that heralds for man the dawn of a greater consciousness...He stands no longer as the tester or the tempter but as the great initiator, the one who hands the soul over to the Christ and from the Christ on into ever greater realms (emphasis added).iv

David Spangler also gives a clearly satanic understanding of Scripture:

We can take all the scriptures and all the teachings and all the tablets and all the laws, and all the marshmallows and have a jolly good bonfire and marshmallow roast, because that is all they are worth.v

Well what does that have to do with freemasonry? It has everything to do with it and you know it.

Not surprised one bit that GS would be being stalked around the site by the 'enlightened ones'. People have been stalked and harrassed by these buggers in different countries of the world for time millenium, they have even been known to harrass their own brethren on the lower end of the spectrum if a disagreement ensues with a higher level one. Doesn't matter who is in the right. It is a hierarchy after all. And who near the top of the heirarchy, the bloody royals, what does that tell you. And of couse Lucifer at the top.

I say to you GS, keep at it, don't let them get the better of you in any way, this information needs to get out, particularly at this period of time in our history. The truth will make itself known and this deceptive luciferian agenda will be exposed. After all, in reality, they have already lost, they just don't seem to realize it yet or maybe they do and don't care.

You want people to stay out of your business, you want the right to have your secret societies, then fine, go ahead but when members of said secret societies are taking over governments and churches and medical and scientific communities and the list goes on then you lose the right to hold onto the secrecy of your secret pledges.
Secret societies mixed with worldly power is dangerous, it doesn't take much in the way of common sense and brain cells to realize that. The Externalization of the Hierarchy. The secrets (deceptions)are being externalized.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
www.illuminatiarchives.org...

Alice Bailey states in her book, ‘The Externalisation of the Hierarchy’, that the world must be united regionally before it can be united into one. One World Government — the only answer to man’s problems. One World Economy and a One World Religion — Man’s evil actions historically are ascribed to his divisions into many different religions. Therefore, much emphasis is being laid on the re-uniting into one religion. The current Ecumenical Movement is leading the charge toward this all-important goal. In a seminar held in Boston in August, 1991, the current New England Director of the Theosophical Society stated that, at the proper moment in world history the Roman Catholic Pope would travel to Jerusalem to address a world-wide religious conference. In his speech, he would declare all the world’s religions to be united into One. Thus, Alice Bailey’s Plan, stated almost 50 years ago, would be realized, ie, that the Great One would reinstate the Ancient Mysteries Religion as the New World Order Religion. “These Mysteries, when restored, will unify all faiths.” (Externalisation of the Hierarchy, p. 573, written in 1946). Many of those “truth teachers” are puppets for the Illuminati Elite, they are externalizing their dogma to the public, so when the chaos is created everyone will be willing to accept the REAL New World Order.

This is what is taking place now, the externalization of intellectualism some of which has been held in secret. Truth brought to you through deception, deception brought to you by means of the truth. Do not fall for it.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by batgirl

What was this piece of literature?

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by batgirl

I say to you GS, keep at it, don't let them get the better of you in any way, this information needs to get out, particularly at this period of time in our history. The truth will make itself known and this deceptive luciferian agenda will be exposed. After all, in reality, they have already lost, they just don't seem to realize it yet or maybe they do and don't care.

You want people to stay out of your business, you want the right to have your secret societies, then fine, go ahead but when members of said secret societies are taking over governments and churches and medical and scientific communities and the list goes on then you lose the right to hold onto the secrecy of your secret pledges.

Secret societies mixed with worldly power is dangerous, it doesn't take much in the way of common sense and brain cells to realize that. The Externalization of the Hierarchy.

Hi Batgirl,

Thanks for your support in this forum section where there is mostly an effort made to disrupt the topic and lead others astray to dissimulate the greater deception. It was kind of you to openly share your experience with a Luciferian Freemason, many of them are coached and coaxed and finally are attracted to what they believe to be "The Light" which you made a good point of explaining further what it constitutes.

While many organized religions have exercised inordinate power over society in compelling politicians to roles and scientists to conform in their paradigms, there is no need today for an organized opposition to overly oppressive religious influence in occidental society. For this reason alone I cannot see how it could be justified that any form of Secret Society could exercise influence or control over the Scientific and Academic communities. The only logical explanation is that this is done to use Science, and the popular BELIEF in Science which has all but replaced Religion, in order to FORMAT THE MINDS of the population in ways which facilitate their Secret Agenda.

The exercise of such a distributed control inside a wide spanning Luciferian Network also provides them the additional advantage of preventing certain avenues of investigation from being pursued and keeping those most intelligent and capable, scientific researchers themselves, from exploring areas of knowledge and inquiry which the Luciferians jealously guard for themselves. They create a contrived falsified REALITY MATRIX to keep the masses wandering in the dark, and use the selfsame against Researchers as an INTELLECTUAL PRISON outside of which none is allowed to venture without suffering serious consequences. Also, thanks for pointing out their real agenda, by mentioning the Externalization of the Hierarchy.

"Esoteric groups like the Freemasons require their members to gain influence to promote their plan. So in order of the coming "new era" everyone will be willing to give up their borders, weapons, national pride to the coming false utopia."

Your input is much appreciated and I shall therefore remain here active in this thread, not to be ousted by their Luciferian scheming and furthering of a Masonic Agenda against Humanity.

Getsmart

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join