It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Luciferians control our Reality Matrix by presiding over Scientific Orthodoxy

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

Great lecture so thanks for sharing it
Too bad you don't understand what Zimbardo is actually saying.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Whatever the numbers are,be they 8,000 or 80,000 or 800,000 or whatever,in a city like new york with over 8,000,000 people who would notice? everyones so self centered and too busy getting and spending money buying materialism to pay attention and word wouldnt really get around about this sinister evil,especially when its purposefully hushed up and supressed and kept out of the news...

The royal bloodline elites want to maintain their wealth,fame and pleasure at any cost and the lord of the flies,the diabolical beast who is providing them with those things demands ever more,ever higher amounts of soul sacrifices from them,which are provided through some,most,or perhaps even all all of these missing and never seen again people ...

edit on 26-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

OK, so explain to me again how it has anything at all to do with masonry? People go missing. Look up the statistics as to who they are and who is taking them. Most are family members "abducting" a child. Most are returned. If some malevolent force was devouring 8,000 people a year in New York, I feel certain that somebody might notice. Please think about what you post before you post.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   

I thought this thread was about lucifer and luciferians? and the masons were a part of some of the posts and comments here,any ways,abortion,war,genocide and missing people are all part of a massive and sinister and organized soul sacrifice...Imo...

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I though you were accusing masons of ritual sacrifice in the name of Lucifer. Is that not on topic?

I don't like to see people hurt, and I hate to see children go missing, so I agree that it's a bad thing. Finding the responsible party and punishing them is what should be done. But in real life, here were we live, looking at the masons as a place to put the blame is just plain stupid. There is no reason other than you don't know what we do in out meetings to blame us. Why not blame Barrack Obama? He has closed door meetings too. maybe he stores the bodies under the white house.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Surely masons arent the only people who have immersed themselves within the dark and diabolic arts and who then are initiated into demonic worshiping cults.The kings and queens of old and the popes, the world leaders of today,the mega rich industrialists and the hollywood elites are not all worshipped, praised and idolized by accident,but by sinister and nefarious design,hiding in plain sight...

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

is there any group you don't think worships Lucifer?

When all you got is a hammer, everything tends to look like a nail.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

The Truth About Satanic Rituals And Occult Child Abduction > justifytheory.blogspot.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Well, I'm glad Fear Inc has kept your mind occupied.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Yeah, it seems that Freemasons work spontaneously in this Secret Society section of ATS in what might appear to others as an "organized gang" and some might even suspect that such coordinated debunking might have something to do with their membership in a Secret Society ?

I also find it odd that Masons, who either say they are agnostic and don't have any creed, or that they believe in another God such as Jehovah, Allah or Buddha, etc. or who say they aren't Luciferians... then go about justifying that Lucifer IS their Great Architect but that we have all been misled into believing that Lucifer, the light bearer or Satan or Beelzebub, or Mephistopheles, or any of the other names of the DEVIL are disinfo, and that Lucifer is the real god and that religious authorities throughout the past millenia have been lying to us and reversed the paradigm.

Lower Masons will have you believe that Lucifer has nothing to do with Freemasonry - and at least some of them are sincere since they are not yet higher level initiates in the Cult of Lucifer. Others will also claim this although they know otherwise, and this is to keep their "brothers in the dark" since they haven't reached the level opening onto the higher truths such as the DEITY LUCIFER.

It is hence to preserve their conveyor belt of power using the energies and dedication of upstanding citizens who are bona fide members of local communities without any hint of Luciferian evil intents. Blue Lodge Freemasons have fallen victim to a Devilish Conspiracy. What better way of concealing a Satanic Secret Society, than behind good and honest citizens who believe they are representative of their brotherhood?

Upper level Masons, those having risen above the 32nd degree and therefore being of chosen Bloodlines with a registered dominance of Royal genetics, form the same "FAMILY" as the Illuminati who are in fact stealth Royals. These individuals are in an entirely different league in terms of their implication as power brokers, dominating Freemasonry as well as many other organizations and institutions throughout "visible society".

They cannot come from bloodlines other than the Royal families, whether this information is public or not, and whether they themselves are aware or not of their hereditary genetic affiliations. These 33rd degree and above Freemasons have been witnessed as practicing Satanic Ritual Sacrifice of innocent children, such as those I witnessed as a child in an Illuminati family, my grandfather being one of the heads of American Freemasonry. And it is my duty, bearing the hereditary weight of his sins, to firmly oppose that Secret Society "deeply infiltrated from the top".

Masons and Masonic Lodges - >"Death is the inevitable end for all. It is better to bring that end nearer to those who hinder our affairs than to ourselves, to the founders of this affair. We execute masons in such wise that none save the brotherhood can ever have a suspicion of it, not even the victims themselves of our death sentence, they all die when required as if from a normal kind of illness ..... Knowing this, even the brotherhood in its turn dare not protest. By such methods we have plucked out of the midst of masonry the very root of protest against our disposition. While preaching liberalism to the masses we at the same time keep our own people and our agents in a state of unquestioning submission."

SOURCE: Google Books - Protocols of the Elders of Zion

This book has been debunked many times throughout the twentieth century, yet much of what is happening in the world is quite similar to what has unfolded throughout that same time span. It is important however to not jump to conclusions as to whom is behind Zion. There is indeed a faction of Zionists who have infiltrated Israel, but they victimize Israeli Jews just as they do the Palestinians. There is a faction which has penetrated other nations through the Illuminati, and they include many non Jews such as Vice-President of the United States Joe Biden who is a self-proclaimed Zionist. There is a faction tied to the Royal families, and Rik Clay died at a very young age for exposing how the Queen of England was planning on proclaiming London the "New Zion" during the 2012 Olympic Games. This is a very real CONSPIRACY and you must revise your notions of whom these Zionists really are:

The Zionists are the "chosen People" - the Bloodline chosen by LUCIFER revered as their GOD.

GS

edit on 28-1-2012 by Getsmart because: Pseudo-Science is being used to DUMB US DOWN WITH FALLACIES !

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart
... then go about justifying that Lucifer IS their Great Architect...

Show me one quote from any Mason here that says what you describe my Lucifer-obsessed friend. The power this fictitious being has over you is quite troubling.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   

you just wait until the rest of my gang gets here.

I am not sure you told enough lies in that last post. But I will give you a chance to redeem yourself. You scurry back to the other posts you speak of and quote any mason who says he is an agnostic, and then quote any mason who says Lucifer is a part of freemasonry, then you can tell all of us how it is that you KNOW any of this for sure. Are you a high level mason? Were you a high level mason? Is your old boyfriend a high level mason? What makes you a credible source in all your masonic knowledge?

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

who are they? Where are they? Where do they meet?
How do you know about them, yet no mason alive I have asked knows them?

LOL

Nothing strikes me as funnier than a member of a Secret Society alarmed that something might have been kept secret? That no mason alive that you have asked will tell you what you are not yet initiated to know is all part of the SECRECY SYSTEM. Would you go ahead with your active, loyal and dedicated participation in a "brotherhood" devoted to the Devil? If so, then maybe you can still get promoted, but you'll only learn the real truth of the matter if you are of the BLOODLINE. For Lucifer has his own chosen Bloodline to rule over us in his name and I much look forward to the day when "INDEPENDENT" genetics researchers blow the whistle on what exactly is different about their Royal DNA.

Sure there's a secret to which you are not privy, and you are laboring for those above you who are in the know. You're already quite fortunate that I have given you this information here, and if you want more answers seek them out for yourself, I am not duty bound to educate people who took wrong turns in their choice of destiny. In your defense, you have a lot invested in your Secret Society affiliation and even swore "allegiance" to its higher authority, whether you clearly realize this or not. In theology this is called a pact with the Devil, let us more modestly call it the wanderings of a lost soul certain predatory entities probably won't leave unattended. That higher level Masonic rituals SUMMON DEMONS is a documented fact. That in the lower levels you would not be aware of this is also a documented fact. Those here who know lie, deceive and disinform, those who don't know maintain that it cannot be true as otherwise they would know.

GS

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

I happen to already know some of the enforcers, having met last year the "Executor" for the competing Grand Orient lodge who was on his way to "take care of" brothers who had strayed from the proper path, with a team equipped with "Kalashnikovs" on the Southern shores of the Mediterranean. I have a witness also from the Scientific Community who was present with me at that event - able to confirm and identify him. Sure, you'll say that the Scottish Rite is pure as the driven snow and that the other factions are not at all the same - bullcrap if you pardon my French. So tell me more about what exactly you mean when you say "you just wait until the rest of my gang gets here:"

I am not sure you told enough lies in that last post. But I will give you a chance to redeem yourself. You scurry back to the other posts you speak of and quote any mason who says he is an agnostic, and then quote any mason who says Lucifer is a part of freemasonry, then you can tell all of us how it is that you KNOW any of this for sure. Are you a high level mason? Were you a high level mason? Is your old boyfriend a high level mason? What makes you a credible source in all your masonic knowledge?

I am not from a quaint small town with limited perspectives such as that seen in your handle, and there's nothing wrong about that in itself - quite to the contrary - as it makes it less likely that you're tied to the more contorted and distasteful aspects of our current Secret Society Control System. However I have traveled far and wide and have a great variety of experience to draw upon, not needing to rely upon a single source for my information. Furthermore I grew up in a family associated with the agenda which I oppose with every breath, one involved with agency work of the nastiest sort, that bent upon upstream societal control. Yes, they are deeply infiltrated into the academic and scientific community and I prefer to withhold specifics as I personally have known much of my life quite a few participants whom I don't feel comfortable outing - it is not these individuals who are the real problem, but the entire process and system which coopts them and exercises its dictatorship over our Scientific Reality Matrix.

To extend the undeserved courtesy of a direct reply to your question, my own ascendants were above 33rd degree Masons and Illuminati through their bloodline. Those here at ATS who know me personally know this to be a fact and I have nothing to prove to one hiding behind Masonic appurtenance or adamantly defending what cannot be justified by any measure. You don't believe it, who cares? You are welcome to remain imbued with blind occultism. It's your party, and you're the toast.

If you are so sure that we should just "Move along, there's nothing to see"... then go ahead and really investigate it yourself, taking steps and no small effort to prove that I am wrong. Since you are sure that nothing could be found that goes against your beliefs, what have you got to lose? Then we'll have a chance to see how you react towards what you the discover on your own. Just a pointer though, you're not going to find very reliable information by inquiring from Masons who were sworn to secrecy, to never at the peril of their life reveal to you or anyone else secrets to which you have not been initiated.

GS

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   

I happen to already know some of the enforcers, having met last year the "Executor" for the competing Grand Orient lodge who was on his way to "take care of" brothers who had strayed from the proper path, with a team equipped with "Kalashnikovs" on the Southern shores of the Mediterranean. I have a witness also from the Scientific Community who was present with me at that event - able to confirm and identify him. Sure, you'll say that the Scottish Rite is pure as the driven snow and that the other factions are not at all the same - bullcrap if you pardon my French. So tell me more about what exactly you mean when you say "you just wait until the rest of my gang gets here:"

Oh My, you truly are the daft one. Paranoid to the point of fabricating a completely wild story just to sound like an interesting chap. Masons don't go after their fallen brothers with AK 47s, they go after them with comfort and help. You are very obviously deluded so I will not bother you anymore with questions that might send you over the edge. My gang of internet masons are of no danger to you or anyone else here. We just hang out in this forum because we like to learn and dispel the incredible lies that are spread by silly basement dwellers.

I am sure you know the secrets of masons above the 33rd degree. But I am starting to understand what you are talking about. The group your family belonged to is a clandestine part of masonry. It's called Memphis Misriam. The degrees go above 33 all the way to 90. They are in good company, an admitted vampire is part of that fold. I hope your family isn't blood suckers too.

Anyway, most of the masons here are part of regular masonry. AF&AM of F&AM. There are a few from the orient and even one I know who is part of MM, but he must not be high enough up to do the weird things your family was into. He seems like a nice guy who is normal. So you are absolutely correct in that we know nothing of your higher ups. Nor do we want to. US regular masonry is exactly as we described it. A bit boring to the outsider, but we are very content to know what we know and do what we do.

Watch out for "them", they are always right behind you. (and no, that isn't a threat, it's a JOKE.)
edit on 28-1-2012 by network dude because: Augustusmasonicus won't share his beer

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Being that you a penchant for ingoring questions I will repost this here for you:

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

... then go about justifying that Lucifer IS their Great Architect...

Show me one quote from any Mason here that says what you describe my Lucifer-obsessed friend. The power this fictitious being has over you is quite troubling.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   

That higher level Masonic rituals SUMMON DEMONS is a documented fact.

So, besides believing that you have been visited by Satan and that aliens control the Earth you now believe in demons as well. Do you see how unhinged you sound?

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

it is documented. He typed it, therefore, "documented" that we are controlled by Satan.

Statements like that, make me glad I come here for humor as well as knowledge.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
This quote seems particularly apropos to some of the less informed on this thread:

"Long experience has taught me this about the status of mankind with regard to matters requiring thought: the less people know and understand about them, the more positively they attempt to argue concerning them, while on the other hand to know and understand a multitude of things renders men cautious in passing judgment upon anything new." ~ Galileo

Anyway, I find if ironic how certain posters on this thread are dogging Getsmart on other threads. If you dislike his research as you claim, then why stalk him all over ATS? You people should try using a couple of different aliases so it isn't so obvious what you're up to. lol

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

Whatever the numbers are,be they 8,000 or 80,000 or 800,000 or whatever,in a city like new york with over 8,000,000 people who would notice? everyones so self centered and too busy getting and spending money buying materialism to pay attention and word wouldnt really get around about this sinister evil,especially when its purposefully hushed up and supressed and kept out of the news...

The royal bloodline elites want to maintain their wealth,fame and pleasure at any cost and the lord of the flies,the diabolical beast who is providing them with those things demands ever more,ever higher amounts of soul sacrifices from them,which are provided through some,most,or perhaps even all all of these missing and never seen again people ...

funny, over here on this thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...
you said it's the evil aliens getting all the missing people, in exchange For Secret Technology
You also got called on the missing people statistics there too, so knowing that it's wrong, why are you still posting it?

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join