It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Luciferians control our Reality Matrix by presiding over Scientific Orthodoxy

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason
reply to post by blocula

I'm sorry that your Grandfather left you high and dry, but what he did he did on his own. There is no compulsory requirement for a Mason to sign over any of his property when he dies. Nor can Masons just take over a funeral, they must receive permission of the family to perform the funeral rites.

When this was going on i was around 10 - 15 years old and it was my great aunt who was writing and calling my great grandmother about her husband ben,who was a mason for over 50 yrs and even if he did leave their property and money to their family,none of it would have went to me,but to their kids,who received not a penny.Surely an unseen by most iron hand was controlling and maneuvering what he did with his will for him to have left his kids out of it...

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I feel for what your family went through, that is awful, I also felt for the woman who couldn't go to her husband's funeral, I read her own first person account of what happened in a book years ago, though I can't remember the name of the book. If people knew what mason's did to me they would understand my distrust and hostility, it is a natural reaction to being mistreated. It's personal though so I'm not gonna talk about it on a public forum.

I find the whole Nicola Tesla story interesting. He was on the one hand living in and amongst the elite of his day, friends with J.P. Morgan and John Jacob Astor He was also apparently sympathetic to the eugenist movement. On the other hand he apparently ripped up a contract that would have made him the first billionaire because he wanted to continue to develop free energy and was protecting Westinghouse. With his strange visions and OCD and solitary personal life style, it's hard to know what to make of him Don't trust his connections though but which side was he on.

What I find most intersting is how the intelligence service took possession of all of his works after his death on the basis of it being covered under the Alien Act even though he was a naturalized citizen. They then classified his works as Top Secret and micro-filmed it all. Sure his family and the Yugoslavian government got most of it back after a long fight but it makes you wonder what they kept hold of. The elite certainly would not want people to be able to harness 'free energy'/ There is a guy who lives a few hundred miles from where I do who has built a small contraption in his garage that generates electricity for his whole house and this is a cold location. His electricity bill is usually about 14 dollars a month. Not sure how he does it but that is the kind of thing the Power Elite would not want us doing en masse, same with our cars. I do wonder what science is hiding in this area. Ways that could make our lives so much easier in not having to go into debt on account of power bills and gas.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
I notice satanic values encoded in many things from lady gaga music videos to twilight we must pay attention to these things because all it takes is a few corrupted generations to completely flip everything good.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

I believe that there were a group of royal bloodline elites who ruled atlantis and they held special knowledge and abilities passed down to them from ages past.They were well aware of cyclic cataclysms and they fled the cosmic disaster they knew was coming,leaving their supressed common people behind and blissfully unaware of what was headed their way...

With clock like regularity,for millions of years,sudden magnetic reversals and pole shifts are natural to the earth.The result is worldwide destruction and it is supported by paleo magnetic evidence and early manuscripts and harbored within secret knowledge thats passed down amongst the royal bloodline elites.Knowledge thats kept hidden from the common masses who are left in the dark about the disasters to come...

Well it doesn't take much guesswork to notice that we are already undergoing quite a few "earth changes" and that if there are risks, those staying on the surface are those who are the most exposed to extreme heat, extreme cold, hurricane winds, fires, earthquakes, tsunamis, deluges, blizzards, sandstorms, atomic downfall, plagues, chemical rain, predators, raiders, etc. Those in a well equipped and supplied underground bunker or more advanced underground city will be protected to a great measure from such disasters, even if another sort might find them too.

But some will live through it and these bands of human survivors from past and future world wide disasters only immediate concerns would be of food,shelter and clothing,wild animal attacks and assaults by other groups of survivors and they will sit around fires at night and tell stories of a world that once was and those stories will become their myths and legends,just like some of our myths and legends now are of ages past,of mostly forgotten worlds and past civilizations that were all but destroyed and then one day,without warning,they hear a sound and they look up and see approaching craft descending from the sky,piloted by the bloodline elites,soon to be their kings and queens,their leaders,their gods...

The film "The Man Who Would be King" starring Michael Caine and Sean Connery tells pretty much the same story with two Masonic adventurers in the remote British Colonies proclaiming themselves Gods among the less educated and superstitious indigenous tribes.

THE MAN WHO WOULD BE KING at Imdb

The lineage of these elites and their royal bloodlines extended onwards through time to become the kings and queens of england,austria,spain,russia,france,england and even the popes,to eventually become the world leaders of today...

The above movie explains quite clearly, albeit indirectly, the very reasons for which one should not venerate false gods. And this is one of the interesting thing about Royalists insofar as they actually "believe" in their kings or queens, as one would believe in God. Monarchies rest upon a cult following and the quasi-religious devotion of their subjects.

They will dominate and control them with seemingly magical abilities and weapons that the shell shocked masses left on the surface will no longer have accesss to,the technologies we take for granted today and secret weapons they have right now that we dont even know about,just like their atlantean ancestors did.Technologies and weapons they have stockpiled within their bunkers along with elite sentinels,which all will be used against us,to control and dominate us when the dawn of their new world arises...again...

This is probably one of the real reasons that today TPTB have been withholding most of the advanced technology that hundreds of thousands of talented researchers have been advancing in countless private laboratories and a plethora of Black Ops research projects. They are keeping it secret so that the day they return, they can present themselves to the few survivors or to other populations as their GODS.

GS

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by SincereSophia
I notice satanic values encoded in many things from lady gaga music videos to twilight we must pay attention to these things because all it takes is a few corrupted generations to completely flip everything good.
and for some reason the satanic symbology and satanic architectural design and even satanic people seem to always hide in plain sight,almost like thats part of their nefarious deal they made with the diabolic powers that rule the people and the events of earth,is to have to hide in plain sight.Like a person in the witness protection program is hiding amongst us in plain sight..

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   

and for some reason the satanic symbology and satanic architectural design and even satanic people seem to always hide in plain sight,almost like thats part of their nefarious deal they made with the diabolic powers that rule the people and the events of earth,is to have to hide in plain sight.Like a person in the witness protection program is hiding amongst us in plain sight..

It doesn't even seem like it's gonna take a few generations. Look at what even toddlers and babies are being dressed in now, skull and bones clothes. Skulls all over the place on young people and children, reminiscent of the Skull and Bones Society which is a death cult on a massive scale. And look at all the entertainment artists pumping basically the Old Mystery Religion's symbols. You see it in clothes, shoes, advertisements, commercials, programs, movies and it is being pumped into people through UN sponsored NGO organizations that are pumping/ promoting the New Age movement and Luciferian/Masonic doctrines. Look at all the artists like JayZee throwing up the triangle, Roca Fella line and subtly linking themselves to having masonic ties and wearing Crowley and Baphomet T-shirts, like it's cool.
They do hide in plain sight but they are getting bolder and very in your face about it to the point that if anyone goes against it or the ideology they are promoting then you end up being attacked, and quite ferociously. Then there are all the people who have suffered under the MK-Ultra programs that are still ongoing. Look at Lady Gaga with the Mickey Mouse ears and all the symbols of Monarch/Disney Programming being promoted. It is a sick diabolical agenda
and I fear to think where it is all gonna lead but it ain't gonna be anywhere good. Now everything is said to be 'subjective'. Lucifer is subjective, evil is subjective, Christ is subjective, there is no right or wrong, you can't have light without darkness and vice versa so good and evil is on an equal footing so one is no better than the other. This is the elite's Luciferian Black agenda and it is an assault on all that is truly w(holy) and good in this world. It is a spiritual attack on our souls and we must be vigilant to protect our souls from these attacks and see through the deceit that is taking place on many different levels. They will not win. They are not the gods they like to think they are.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by batgirl

They do hide in plain sight but they are getting bolder and very in your face about it
I wonder if they're getting bolder because "they know their time is short" and its so obvious to me that a lot of these idolized and praised leaders of ours and the hollywood elites as well are rewarded with wealth and fame and the temporary earthly pleasures those things bring,for dragging as many souls with them as they can down into the bottomless abyss of darkness,fear and hate before the beings of light and love return to cleanse the earth of evil...
edit on 2-2-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

They do hide in plain sight but they are getting bolder and very in your face about it
I wonder if they're getting bolder because "they know their time is short" and its so obvious to me that a lot of these idolized and praised leaders of ours and the hollywood elites as well are rewarded with wealth and fame and the temporary earthly pleasures those things bring,for dragging as many souls with them as they can down into the bottomless abyss of darkness,fear and hate before the beings of light and love return to cleanse the earth of evil...

I do believe they are getting bolder because they are on their on fixed timeline and it wouldn't surprise me if the ones at the very top of the hiercharchy know that time is getting short. I do believe that some in the entertainment industry are victims. I would include Britney Spears and the late Michael Jackson in this because they were brought into it as children and subjected to some pretty horrendous things (programming). They didn't have a choice and not all of them do. Some have tried to break free and lost their lives as a result, others are trapped. Their are some who make a conscious choice to deceive the public in exchange for the high life,they are the ones who will have to give an account of themselves.

The mass of souls being deceived and brainwashed into believing the lies being espoused on this planet are not going to be dragged down into the bottomless pit, to the contrary, they will be shown great mercy because they were deceived into believing things that are contrary to the Truth, that Truth includes great love and compassion for people's frailties. The ones who ought to be worried about the state of their souls in the afterlife are those who are consciously doing the deceiving and perpatrating the lies even though they know it is not the Truth. The Creator sees people's hearts. Lucifer, the Father of Lies doesn't have the power to take people's souls with him, it is not up to him. His time is coming. He has already lost.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by batgirl

I've always heard,assumed and read that most or even all of the super rich industrialists, hollywood elites and mega rich rock stars and others have traded their souls for a temporary earthly existence filled with riches,fame and pleasure and in doing so of their own free will,they already know they have damned themselves and realize in the end that lucifer will obtain their souls...

Lucifer is able to give them riches and fame,or lead them down the road of life in a direction that will bring those things to them,for the same reason he was able to offer christ entire cities if he submitted to him,because lucifer created the material world and controls it and is able to manipulate our physical reality,such as what happens during cases of demonic posession and demonic infestation...

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by batgirl

Without pulling some misquoted texts please show an example of how Freemasonry is "Luciferian".

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

so you do not feel that a person can be successful on their own?

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   

reply to post by batgirl

I've always heard,assumed and read that most or even all of the super rich industrialists, hollywood elites and mega rich rock stars and others have traded their souls for a temporary earthly existence filled with riches,fame and pleasure and in doing so of their own free will,they already know they have damned themselves and realize in the end that lucifer will obtain their souls...

Lucifer is able to give them riches and fame,or lead them down the road of life in a direction that will bring those things to them,for the same reason he was able to offer christ entire cities if he submitted to him,because lucifer created the material world and controls it and is able to manipulate our physical reality,such as what happens during cases of demonic posession and demonic infestation...

I agree with you concerning the text that states how Lucifer offered Jesus all the kingdoms of the earth if He would bow down and worship him. It is clear there that the kingdoms of the earth are within Lucifer's power to offer in exchange for allegiance to him. I think that with rich Hollywood elites and entertainers and Industrialists it is not always laid out so plainly, at least not at first. From what I have read and heard, it is sometimes more subtle an inticement. It often starts out that way anyways, depending on where you are on the ladder. It is a matter of being offered contracts, deals and opportunities if you are willing to submit to the agenda, the higher up you go the greater the price your soul has to pay. For instance, in the music industry their are different occult secret societies that train the entertainers in various aspects of the occult, these occult societies are not teaching truth nor do they claim to be, what they are teaching is dark knowledge concerning occultic power and how to manifest into your life the things that you want to have. They are for people who want earthly power and earthly knowledge and riches.Through this indoctrination 'process' they are being taught over a period of time that Lucifer is the 'light bearer, the Morning Star, the source of self-enlightment, they are taught that as artists they are co-creators of the universe and are in fact gods and goddesses in their own right. There are various veins of these societies that emphasize different aspects of the occult to these artists and then out to the general public.

You will notice that when an artist signs a big contract, one that will make him or her rich, they are put on an intense schedule, from the time they get up to the time they go to bed their time is filled with concerts, interviews, promotions, training, recording etc..., they are tired, they are often put on diets, their outward appearance changes, an extreme makeover is put into place, they are cut off from family and friends, they are isolated and difficult to get ahold of accept through their 'handlers' who decide who will have access to them and who won't.

These are the same processes that a person goes through when a person joins a cult.

It is meant to disorient a person and not give them any real time to think and reconsider what they are doing and what they are being taught. They often do this willingly because they want the fame and riches and dark knowledge, but they are still being put through an occultic cult process. The 'handlers' in the industry gain control of virtually every aspect of their lives through this process. If they change their minds and decide they want out it can become very dangerous for them.

Many 'stars' have been thoroughly indoctrinated and enjoy the riches and fame and participating in the co-creation process and have pride in being one of the 'illuminated ones'.Others realize that their indoctrination is built on deceit and that their souls have become trapped in the 'process'. This is when you have 'stars' acting crazy and suffering from all manner of addictions and self-destructive behavior. You also have ritual murders that are covered up as suicides or accidental deaths. As far as a potential star being straight out offered riches and fame and power etc... if they sign a contract and give their souls over to Lucifer, I wouldn't be surprised if that happens, some hip hop artists in particular have alluded to making such a deal in their song lyrics.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

When around 3/4 of the people of this fallen world are more or less living in hell and 90% of the rest are financially suffering and struggling on a daily basis and then realizing the cold and brutal reality that the top 500 richest americans hold more wealth than the bottom 150,000,000 do,it looks way more than a little suspicious to me...

To constantly see and hear about the hollywood elite and others mega rich people and the perpetually mind numbing mantras and drum beats proclaiming their wealth and fame that the media pounds and drills into our heads,is utterly sickening...

The ceaseless brainwashing juggernaut of deception that trys to steal the hearts,minds and souls of the ordinary masses by telling them and tempting them over and over and over again about how many women,cars and mansions those so called beautiful people have and play with...I Know Damn Well Whats Going On...

edit on 3-2-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   

To constantly see and hear about the hollywood elite and others mega rich people and the perpetually mind numbing mantras and drum beats proclaiming their wealth and fame that the media pounds and drills into our heads,is utterly sickening...

Try shutting off the television and going outside. No one makes you pay attention to any of these people, you do it all by yourself.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   

reply to post by network dude

When around 3/4 of the people of this fallen world are more or less living in hell and 90% of the rest are financially suffering and struggling on a daily basis and then realizing the cold and brutal reality that the top 500 richest americans hold more wealth than the bottom 150,000,000 do,it looks way more than a little suspicious to me...

The ceaseless brainwashing juggernaut of deception that trys to steal the hearts,minds and souls of the ordinary masses by telling them and tempting them over and over and over again about how many women,cars and mansions those so called beautiful people have and play with...I Know Damn Well Whats Going On...

hear hear, your absolutely right. It is utterly sickening. It's kinda like their mocking us isn't it? I don't envy them though, I woundn't want to switch places with those 500 riches americans, it's not worth the price to the soul. They do rub it in people's faces though, the lifestyles of the rich and famous.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by batgirl

I sure would hate to mess up and make it in this world. It would piss me off to no end having people think I could not do anything of value on my own.

The two of you should be extra careful not to chose any career paths that might lead to success. I would hate for old Lucy to get ya!

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by batgirl

I sure would hate to mess up and make it in this world. It would piss me off to no end having people think I could not do anything of value on my own.

The two of you should be extra careful not to chose any career paths that might lead to success. I would hate for old Lucy to get ya!
I have nothing much to worry about financially,although i'm worlds away from being rich,i have never needed or wanted a lot to make me happy,i suppose because i'm a pisces.But i refuse to look at the world through rose colored glasses.I am willing and able to look beyond my own self centered arrogance and denial and see the hellish state that the vast majority of people live in and suffer through on a daily basis all across this fallen world.I am well aware of the sad and sorry fact that over a million people kill themselves every year,their choosing death over life in hope of escaping lucifers playground...

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   

lucifer created the material world and controls it and is able to manipulate our physical reality
Wow, you've got a REALLY different Bible than I do. Mine starts

In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
You've got one that says Lucifer created it?

Interesting…

Originally posted by batgirl
I agree with you concerning the text that states how Lucifer offered Jesus all the kingdoms of the earth if He would bow down and worship him.
And YOU'VE got a Bible that says Lucifer said that? What chapter & verse? My Bible only says the word Lucifer once, and it's in describing the King of Babylon.

That thou shalt take up this proverb against the king of Babylon, and say, How hath the oppressor ceased! the golden city ceased!

Thy pomp is brought down to the grave, and the noise of thy viols: the worm is spread under thee, and the worms cover thee.

How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

You two certainly have special Bibles if they say things that nobody else's says…

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

Thats because the god of the old testament is satan in disguise...imo...

And the devil,satan,lucifer,king demon,lord of the flies,diabolic monster,call him/her/it what you will,they are all the same evil entity as far as i'm concerned and he/she/it offered christ the kingdoms and cities of the earth if he would submit to he/she/it and the only way those things could be given to christ,is if they were owned and controlled by "the beast"

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   

reply to post by JoshNorton

Thats because the god of the old testament is satan in disguise...imo.
Ah, then you've got far bigger issues. Firstmost is that you'll have to make a distinction between "Lucifer", "Satan" and "God", because if you use your interpretation, they can't all be the same entity…

So in your book, Satan created man in his image.

Your view on the Book of Job must be really screwed up…

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join