It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Luciferians control our Reality Matrix by presiding over Scientific Orthodoxy

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

so it's your opinion that since these people go missing, it's obviously due to ritual sacrifice in masonic lodges?

Please either confirm or deny that statement.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

Look,to me,one person never seen again is one too many...

The U.S. Department of Justice reports in 2002...

797,500 children,younger than 18,were reported missing in a one-year period of time studied resulting in an average of 2,185 children being reported missing each day.

203,900 children were the victims of family abductions.

58,200 children were the victims of non-family abductions.

115 children were the victims of “stereotypical” kidnapping.These crimes involve someone the child does not know or someone of slight acquaintance, who holds the child overnight, transports the child 50 miles or more, kills the child, demands ransom, or intends to keep the child permanently...www.missingkids.com...

So going by those numbers,on average there are still well over 500,000 children under 18 in the usa who go missing every year who are not abducted by family members,who are not abducted by non family members and who are not stereotypically kidnapped...

Where are they? Whos taking them? For what reason?

And that appalling figure of 797,500 doesnt even take into account the hundreds of thousands of adults that go missing every year...

And thats just One Country,in one year! and there are 196 countries on earth...Seriously,think about that and think about this threads headline as well,because something sinister and dibolical is going on around us and has been for a long time...
edit on 24-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
You really didn't answer Network's question.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason
You really didn't answer Network's question.
I answered it as best as i could and if your saying that i didnt answer it because i didnt say what he wants to hear then i dont know what else to say...

Although a couple of pages back i did say...

Like it or not,admit it or not,a lot of the babies and children,men and women that go missing every day of the week all over the world and who are never seen again,are actually being captured and then ritualistically sacrificed to demonic beings and malevolent powers by the royal bloodline elites of this fallen world,who are then rewarded with wealth,fame,pleasure and high-tech and the vast majority of people dont realize whats going on,or would rather not know and instead they live in blissful ignorance and blind denial,because they dont want the brutal and horrible truth getting in the way of their busy little greed driven lives ...Imo
edit on 24-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
Like it or not,admit it or not,a lot of the babies and children,men and women that go missing every day of the week all over the world and who are never seen again
But that's also a lie. The number never seen again is VERY small compared to the number who do show up.

You're just working from incomplete statistics. Of the 2500 per day reported missing, that doesn't mean that 2500 per day STAY missing. You're assuming that they never come back, when, in fact, that's not true.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

it's a shame we don't have check boxes here.

How about this, you post a "yes" for "yes, I believe that most if not all missing people are taken for masonic ritual sacrifice"

or "no" for "That's not what I meant"

and in the spirit of discussion, if you post a "no" then perhaps you could explain a bit. As of right now, either I am confused as hell, or you are nutty as hell. I hope it's me.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

Like it or not,admit it or not,a lot of the babies and children,men and women that go missing every day of the week all over the world and who are never seen again
But that's also a lie. The number never seen again is VERY small compared to the number who do show up.

You're just working from incomplete statistics. Of the 2500 per day reported missing, that doesn't mean that 2500 per day STAY missing. You're assuming that they never come back, when, in fact, that's not true.

exactly, we always return the bodies..........wait, was I supposed to say that out loud?

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

So could you please tell me then why your masonic compass is covering the left eye of your avatar's mask?

edit on 24-1-2012 by MasterGemini because: Are you familiar with Samael or Azazel?

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by MasterGemini

I chose this avitar because I liked it. No other reason than that. If it has some hidden meaning, I am completely unaware.

The remainder of this post is a general post and not directed at you.

Masonry has exactly NOT A FREAKIN THING to do with Lucifer or Satan, or any other evil entity. I know the majority of the basement dwellers here won't believe that, but for the few terranian people who happen upon this post, it may do them well to at least hear a partially sane person clear the air. We all believe in God by some name or reference, but what he is called is not of importance.

Please note that God does not equal Lucifer, Satan. Lucifer, Satan is man't idea of the opposite of God. Duality in it's purest form.
edit on 24-1-2012 by network dude because: Augustusmasonicus is a beer hoarder. A crime of the highest level. Justice must be served!!

edit on 24-1-2012 by network dude because: Augustusmasonicus is a beer hoarder. A crime of the highest level. Justice must be served!!

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
unfortunately human sacrifice is rampant, yet veiled in this world and most are brainwashed and acceptable of it's veiled forms.

in the the bible for example are many references to human sacrifice.

in the OT the word for cattle and non jews is goyim.....how many goyim, translated as cattle were sacrificed by Solomon? ( not meant to be an attack on jews )

Japheth in the OT, the reading leaves it unclear did he or did he not sacrifice his daughter?

follows of Molech, human sacrifice.

How much of this influenced the minds of peoples of the past? how much influences the minds of modern man on a deeper level?

In the NT....jesus crucified A HUMAN SACRIFICE know one can deny this is mass accepted as righteous ( i know here comes the rebuttals) necessary, divine ( g-d ok's human sacrifice) and has heavily influenced modern man's acceptance of inhumanity, death, torture, sacrifice, suffering etc.

So when people get the divine stamp of approval, accepted by the church and govt. that killing can be OK and forgiveness should be an entitlement, expected etc. YOU WILL HAVE HUMAN SACRIFICE

sickos offering up innocent, virgin sacrifices, cover their crimes etc.

Think about this.... war, drug addiction, prostitution, traffic clogged roadways, society induced stress, polluted water, air, food all directly or indirectly is human sacrifice, all got somebodies stamp of acceptance......countries go to war, innocent people die, women get desparate need money, maybe get beat up, why are we at war in afghanistan one of the largest opium and hash producers, bigpharm, bigtrans, bigcorps.....

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
forgot to include masonry on my last post......masonry is fixated with death, symbolic or otherwise, skulls, coffins, rituals all of this can influence a human to buy into that a human life is less than the lodge secrets, their nation, the big corporations, religion etc. it is programming, it is accepted and has been a part of mankind for so long that it is ingrained.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by partycrasher

I noticed you left us out of your rant. We're not fixated or obsessed with death. We just recognize that we are all going to die and that we should a live a righteous life.

We hold life precious, we don't believe or prescribe to human sacrifice, just shedding the licentious and vicious habits that degrade life.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by partycrasher
forgot to include masonry on my last post......masonry is fixated with death, symbolic or otherwise, skulls, coffins, rituals all of this can influence a human to buy into that a human life is less than the lodge secrets, their nation, the big corporations, religion etc. it is programming, it is accepted and has been a part of mankind for so long that it is ingrained.

From the Master Mason degree:

The lesson of the present hour is of still deeper and more abiding interest, one which human wisdom alone will not suffice to teach, for it points to the darkness of death, the obscurity of the grave, the ressurection of the dead, the immoratality of the soul and the power and the triumph of an unflatering faith in God.

Yeah, sounds real death-fixated to me, especially the part about having an immortal soul. Good thing you know so much about Masonic ritual.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

A cult is a religion without political power...A religion is a cult with political power...

edit on 25-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   

A cult is a religion without political power...A religion is a cult with political power...
And Freemasonry is not a religion, and has no political power.
edit on 2012.1.25 by JoshNorton because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

While the number is not accurately known,it is estimated that between 80,000 and 200,000 Freemasons were killed under the Nazi regime.Masonic concentration camp inmates were graded as political prisoners and wore an inverted red triangle...en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 25-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Not to take B's point, how to you allot over 80,000 indiviudals in New York city going missing?

Look at the CIA's own web site that over 800,000 individuals go missing in a given year. I might add the 8000,000 is only the unclaimed bodies, more go missing

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by allprowolfy

Not to take B's point, how to you allot over 80,000 indiviudals in New York city going missing?

Look at the CIA's own web site that over 800,000 individuals go missing in a given year. I might add the 8000,000 is only the unclaimed bodies, more go missing
And theres 196 countries on earth,think about how many people in all those countries that are going missing and never seen again, And Its Not In The News! ,but lohan,spears and sheen are...Are we being blinded and led astray or what!

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Well thank God, Freemasonry is not a religion.

reply to post by blocula

Those Nazis were assholes who demonized anyone who got in their way.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by allprowolfy

80,000 people in NY alone? is that a year or a month? Please tell me the demographics of them. We usually only sacrifice the young virgins.

Seriously, I think you have your numbers a bit skewed. Freemasonry has been doing the same thing for over 200 years. Don't you think in that time, somebody would have found some evidence or perhaps taken objection to randomly killing thousands of folks? If not, please adjust the foil.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join