It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Luciferians control our Reality Matrix by presiding over Scientific Orthodoxy

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by batgirl
www.freemasonrywatch.org...

Freemasonrywatch.org? Seriously? You come and post on the premier conspiracy site in the world and you bring freemasonrywatch.org as your evidence? I hope this is not your 'A' game. Maybe we can get a little David Icke action while you are at it.....

Taken not from the literature that I read but that which the public has now had access to.

So I guess you are going to resort to posting rehashed nonesense which has been addressed ad nauseum (use the search function) instead of posting the alleged revelatory information you supposedly read that belonged to your husband. Nice try. Looks like you joined the same category as all the other posers.

edit on 30-1-2012 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Heres an interesting link that contains several b/w and color photo comparisons which show and explain how Masons Worship the Pagan Deity Baphomet > forum.prisonplanet.com...

Washington D.C.and Masonic/Luciferic Symbology > www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...
edit on 30-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by batgirl

FreemasonryWatch? The guy who runs this website is a Catholic zealot.

Eliphas Levi was a Freemason, but he wasn't Initiated until 14 March, 1861, and then quit/dropped from rolls on August 21, 1861. He wrote his famous works before joining Freemasonry.

I've always found the mistranslation of Lucifer (a disgraced Babylonian King) with the prince of darkness, Satan, ironic as Lucifer means light bearer.

'Illustrious' Arthur Edward Waite 33°
The Book Of Black Magic

For your reading pleasure:

This is a book about black magic. It is not a book about Freemasonry. There is no record that Bro. Waite held any elective or appointive office. He was not a member of the Scottish Rite and did not receive the 33rd Degree. This book was published by George Redway in 1898, several years before Waite’s initiation in 1902.

SOURCE

'Illustrious' Manley Palmer Hall 33°
The Secret Teachings of All Ages

---

The Lost Keys Of Freemasonry

You realized he wrote the first one in 1928, the second in 1923, and wasn't Initiated until June 28, 1954, Passed on September 20, 1954, and Raised on November 22, 1954.

From two fairly well known Masons:

"He was a promulgator of mystic and theosophical philosophies and despite the claims of anti-Masons, his writings have not received official sanction by any Masonic body. The fact that he held the Thirty-third Degree and was respected by many Thirty-Third Degree Masons and even by the Supreme Councils 33º is no more significant than the fact that various Baptist, Anglican, or Methodist authors also hold or held that honor."

"Is It True What They Say About Freemasonry" by Art DeHoyos & S. Brent Morris

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

Yes this is a pretty simple fact that people refuse to understand, that the reason why the Satan would not bow to Man is because man is vulnerable and the devil has been doing his best to prove so

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by batgirl

Blavatsky was not a recognized/regular Mason. For your reading pleasure:

Although she was presented with a Certificate of the Rite of Adoption by John Yarker in 1877, she had no association with regular Freemasonry

Hell she even says in "Isis Unveiled" on page 394 that she took part in any regular degrees of Freemasonry. She says she was never a 33rd, but she also never says that she was ever Scottish Rite.

The Ancient and Primitive Rite is not nor was it ever a recognized Rite of Freemasonry.

I am slightly disgusted at seeing anti-Masons pulling Fred Kleinknecht into this as he just passed away not too long ago.

'Illustrious' Albert Pike 33°
Instructions to World Supreme Councils

This is a lie apart of the Taxil Hoax.

reply to post by blocula

If he did sign over his property then he did it of his own free will and accord. You are never pushed to give your goods and property to the Masons. We are not required or forced to do so. That is absurd to say otherwise.

reply to post by batgirl

Masons are charged to be good men, this includes being good fathers. Family should always come before the Fraternity. I'm not saying every child with Daddy issues has a case that their father didn't pay them enough attention.

Not invited? When someone dies there body is managed by the next of kin (ie the wife) and the wife must consent the Masons holding funeral rites. I'm fairly skeptical of this story.

It is basically a deadly dangerous philosophy that has hurt the very real lives of many people.

Yes, how could equality, virtue, truth, fidelity, charity, living a righteous life, being industrious, being a man of faith, being just, practicing moderation, being courageous, and so on...yes I can see how these can be dangerous.
edit on 30-1-2012 by KSigMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Im a christian and I am with the jews on this one.....there is no such thing as Lucifer or the Devil or Hell where ya burn in torment if ya make G-d mad.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

I clearly recall my great aunts letters and her voice over the phone back then and how she was crying to her sister,my great grandmother while telling her that "the masons were taking everything she ever owned" "my husband ben is giving them everything" and my great grandmother told me back then how "those damn masons were getting everything,even her sisters house and her money" and i was shown my great aunts letters that stated the same things.She and her husband lived in Bridgeport,CT.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

He may have given them the possessions, but he did it voluntarily.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

My great grandmother told me herself back then about how my great aunts husband ben,who was a mason for at least 50 years,after he attained a very high ranking amongst them,i dont know what rank or position he held,was compelled and instructed that he had no choice in the matter,it was expected of him to hand the masons over everything that he and his wife owned and thats what he did...And think about it...Why else would he "not" leave everything to he and his wifes kids?...My great aunts letters,in which she explained about what the masons were making her husband and thus also her do when they died,are all long gone now,unfortunately...

Frequently asked questions and their answers about senior living at the Masonic Homes of California >
www.masonichome.org...

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

And he gave it away because.....he was afraid they would kill him?

Use a tiny bit of common sense here. That goes directly against what we teach.

I am sorry, I believe you are misinformed.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Originally posted by batgirl
What alot of poppycock on this thread. I lived with a mason for a number of years, I even read the literature he was given to read from the higher up masons at the lodge, literature that of course I, as a woman, and a profane one at that, was not supposed to read. And guess what, he was a luciferian outright...

Finally, some one with proof. I am looking forward to a detailed explanation of what you 'read'.

Also, on a personal level, what made you stay with this 'Luciferian' after you found out his horrible secret?

We don't really give a FLYING "Expletive!" what proof you might require and I find it way out of line for you to ask a fellow member personal questions regarding their private life. Your behavior is quite LUCIFERIAN, which ought to do you proud with your Master.

I asked REPEATEDLY for all in this thread to STAY ON TOPIC.

DO I HAVE TO ASK THE MODS TO KILL THE THREAD ?

Can't the Freemasons here get a bit of control over their Masonic Mania and leave us alone?

BACK ON TOPIC... PLEASE !

GS

edit on 31-1-2012 by Getsmart because: this thread is about SCIENCE and not a rant thread for Frustrated Freemasons!

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Without forgetting that luciferians and masons,imo,may actually be one in the same and the fact that the links i posted a few posts back more or less prove that masons worship lucifer,satan,the devil,lord of the flies and that their sinister designs and agendas are hiding in plain sight...

Lets look at the other half of the meaning and the point of Getsmarts thread,concerning scientific orthodoxy, which has been all but ignored.I'll cut right to the chase and explain what i think its all about,whats really going on...

The mainstream scientists and archeologists receive their "money" grants and pay checks from the state and government,tptb and anyways,these scientists and archeologists are not paid or publicly allowed to "dig for the truth" only to uncover and expose evidences and artifacts that agree with tptb's fabricated history of lies and deceit..

And i believe that some of and possibly even most of what astronomers and scientists are told to tell us about outer space and about reality itself,is part of a grand deception,a purposefully induced illusion to make the vast majority of humanity feel helpless,trapped and really,really small...

Because tptb have a pre-arranged agenda that the mainstream scientists and archeologists are forced to follow. A sinister agenda that supresses the truth and keeps the real origins of humanity and cycles of natural and self inflicted disasters away from us...

Any out of time evidence and artifacts are quickly and ruthlessly kept out of the limelight,ridiculed and ignored...

Tptb want the mainstream left in the dark and so worried about money and materialism,posessed by temporary illusions,that we are blind to whats really going on and blissfully unaware of the imminent cataclysms about to unfold...again

And with immense,impregnable and lavishly decked out blast proof bunkers built under and within mountains of solid granite that "they" have ready and waiting for themselves,at the expense of our forcibly taken broken back tax dollars,they,the beautiful people,the royal bloodline elites,are obviously well aware of something terrible and unstoppable thats headed our way...again

While "we" their expendable commodoties,who so praised and idolized "them" will be left upon the surface to face whatever terrors they know are coming this way unprotected and unprepared...

And after the cosmic dust has settled,they will arise out of their blast proof bunkers to rule and dominate the shell shocked survivors,a much smaller,more easily controlled,"new world" population of obedient slaves...

Keep in mind that bunkers like this are not just really strong,they are designed to withstand atomic blasts and they are stocked with food,medicine and water.This one contains fifteen buildings! Twelve of them are three stories high! Beneath two thousand feet of solid granite!...Imagine what they have that we dont know about...Cheyenne Mountain Blast Proof Bunker > en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 31-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart
We don't really give a FLYING "Expletive!" what proof you might require and I find it way out of line for you to ask a fellow member personal questions regarding their private life.

Personal life? Sorry, learn some reading comprehension and go back to where she states that she read some 'literautre', not that this came from his personal diary or so other similar source. Asking her for details of said literature (which will never be forthcoming as it is obviously invented) is not probing into people's private lives. Stop being hysterical and overly dramatic.

Your behavior is quite LUCIFERIAN, which ought to do you proud with your Master.

Says the poster who gets vists from said 'master'. He controls your actions well, your deflection is evident.

I asked REPEATEDLY for all in this thread to STAY ON TOPIC.

Right, because vists from Satan, aliens controlling the earth and demons are all so very on topic.

DO I HAVE TO ASK THE MODS TO KILL THE THREAD ?

Sure, go ahead.

Can't the Freemasons here get a bit of control over their Masonic Mania and leave us alone?

Translation: Stop asking me for proof and let me tell my delusional story.

edit on 31-1-2012 by Getsmart because: this thread is about SCIENCE and not a rant thread for Frustrated Freemasons!

What is 'scientific' about getting visits from Satan and believing that extra-terrestrials are controlling you? I must have missed that in my college courses.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

So you're here for only wild accusations and irrational attacks? You don't want proof?

I love how you call us Luciferian when Albert Pike only mentions it twice in his tome, "Morals & Dogma" and even then you take the one quote completely out of context.

You guys call everything that doesn't fit into your little world a Luciferian based off irrational bigotry and fear.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Like I said to GS's post, it is irrational and illogical to say we Masons are Luciferian.

In the 3º - Master Chapter it says: "to inculcate humility, and in pride surpass Lucifer" (this paragraph speaks of hypocrisy) and then we see in the Bible: "That thou shalt take up this proverb against the king of Babylon, and say, How hath the oppressor ceased! the golden city ceased!" as well as the famous verse, "How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!"

Lucifer was a disgraced Babylonian King and that Pike warns not to be as prideful as this disgraced king, and also note that in the same paragraph he talks about Satan as a separate being.

Later in the book, Pike also talks strongly on the name of Satan when he says: "The true name of Satan, the Kabalists say, is that of Yahveh reversed; for Satan is not a black god, but the negation of God. The Devil is the personification of Atheism or Idolatry." He also talks about how the "light bearer" was transformed into the false legend of Lucifer being the Devil. He also says, "LUCIFER, the Light-bearer! Strange and mysterious name to give to the Spirit of Darknesss!"

When we speak of light in Freemasonry we speak of enlightenment, of knowledge, of intelligence.

Science and religion are just two different languages telling the same story. I'm sure some scientists have fabricated and deceived the public, but I would say that not everything done by science has been evil or sinister.

I've been to the Cheyenne Mountains and even was allowed to go inside and tour beyond the public view. Quite a place.
edit on 31-1-2012 by KSigMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Hi blocula,

After the usual trickle of ooze from the creepy Freemasons stalking this thread I have a moment to reply to you.

MANY THANKS FOR YOUR * * * ON TOPIC * * * POST !

Originally posted by blocula

Without forgetting that luciferians and masons,imo,may actually be one in the same and the fact that the links i posted a few posts back more or less prove that masons worship lucifer,satan,the devil,lord of the flies and that their sinister designs and agendas are hiding in plain sight...

There can be all the evidence in the world that Masons worship Lucifer but they shall never admit it. It is a waste of time and energy to interact with them because they enjoy deception and falsehood, twisting your words to use them against you as a heinous gang of hoodlums. They have taken sides against the rest of the society, because we won't swear obedience to their Master, the great "flashlight bearer" they venerate with banded eyes, the adulated Great Architect they kiss up to and stoop to the lowest of deeds to please.

The mainstream scientists and archeologists receive their "money" grants and pay checks from the state and government,tptb and anyways,these scientists and archeologists are not paid or publicly allowed to "dig for the truth" only to uncover and expose evidences and artifacts that agree with tptb's fabricated history of lies and deceit..

It is clear that much of what archaeology has to provide as instructive of humanity's past has been suppressed and we are often offered ridiculous tall tales with great trouble taken to convince people that they are factual. This is quite evident for anyone who has spent a bit of time researching, those who are novice in this field can always start by exploring the ATS Section on this topic.

And i believe that some of and possibly even most of what astronomers and scientists are told to tell us about outer space and about reality itself,is part of a grand deception,a purposefully induced illusion to make the vast majority of humanity feel helpless,trapped and really,really small...

It is increasingly clear the the scientific paradigms ruling the established orthodoxy of astronomy and physics have been subject to serious doubts, and today it is only through the internet's self publication potential that many censured scientists are able to publish their work widely and have it receive recognition for its merits. Outside of this possibility there is next to no outlet to communicate to other scientists or the general public about approaches or theories which don't match the target theorem or fit within the tall walls erected around politically correct research.

Because tptb have a pre-arranged agenda that the mainstream scientists and archeologists are forced to follow. A sinister agenda that supresses the truth and keeps the real origins of humanity and cycles of natural and self inflicted disasters away from us...

Any out of time evidence and artifacts are quickly and ruthlessly kept out of the limelight,ridiculed and ignored...

Tptb want the mainstream left in the dark and so worried about money and materialism,posessed by temporary illusions,that we are blind to whats really going on and blissfully unaware of the imminent cataclysms about to unfold...again

There are any number of stratagems and procedures devised to ensure that nothing gets leaked and the further one opposes censorship the harsher the attacks on one's career.

And with immense,impregnable and lavishly decked out blast proof bunkers built under and within mountains of solid granite that "they" have ready and waiting for themselves,at the expense of our forcibly taken broken back tax dollars,they,the beautiful people,the royal bloodline elites,are obviously well aware of something terrible and unstoppable thats headed our way...again

While "we" their expendable commodoties,who so praised and idolized "them" will be left upon the surface to face whatever terrors they know are coming this way unprotected and unprepared...

And after the cosmic dust has settled,they will arise out of their blast proof bunkers to rule and dominate the shell shocked survivors,a much smaller,more easily controlled,"new world" population of obedient slaves...

What is funny is that the Freemasons posting in this thread are clueless to this Secret which they shall never be initiated to, being of base bloodlines unfit for membership - lol. They'll never get their spot in one of the dugouts and when the $hit hits the fan they'll be fodder like the rest of us. Lots of good their devotion to Lucifer will have brought them, at least some of the victims will have earnestly deserved their fate, having helped bring forth society's downfall...

GS

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart
They'll never get their spot in one of the dugouts and when the $hit hits the fan they'll be fodder like the rest of us. Lots of good their devotion to Lucifer will have brought them...

Well in that case, next time Old Cloven Hoof pays you visit can you put in a good word? Being that he has some sort of affinity for you and all....

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Was my last post not about Lucifer? Is Lucifer not a part of the topic?

The "evidence" used against the supposed Masonic worship of Lucifer comes from misquotes and misconstruing small snippets from a few books. While Pike and Hall were very knowledgeable of esoteric studies, not everything they said is taken as gospel. It's not like Pike or Hall or anyone else is the single authority on all of Masonry. There are many modern authors who are experts on the various studies of Freemasonry (who would be considered "high level") and they speak nothing of Lucifer and even disagree with some points of Pikes.

The biggest accusation against us for Lucifer worship derives from the Taxil Hoax and yet your ilk still cling to it.

It's ironic to see anti-Masons accuse us of twisting words when they are the biggest perpetrators. Hey kettle.

Freemasonry is not against society. The only things a good Mason should stand against is tyranny, fanaticism, and ignorance. So far you fit the profile, 3 for 3. More often than not anti-Masons are fascist and a bigger danger to society than we would ever be.

If you complain that I'm not staying on subject, I am just replying to the subject of YOUR post.
edit on 31-1-2012 by KSigMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   

As i mentioned earlier,my crying great aunt and my angry great grandmother told me what the masons were like many years ago when i was a little kid and anyways,lets move on to what really matters...

I believe that there were a group of royal bloodline elites who ruled atlantis and they held special knowledge and abilities passed down to them from ages past.They were well aware of cyclic cataclysms and they fled the cosmic disaster they knew was coming,leaving their supressed common people behind and blissfully unaware of what was headed their way...

With clock like regularity,for millions of years,sudden magnetic reversals and pole shifts are natural to the earth.The result is worldwide destruction and it is supported by paleo magnetic evidence and early manuscripts and harbored within secret knowledge thats passed down amongst the royal bloodline elites.Knowledge thats kept hidden from the common masses who are left in the dark about the disasters to come...

But some will live through it and these bands of human survivors from past and future world wide disasters only immediate concerns would be of food,shelter and clothing,wild animal attacks and assaults by other groups of survivors and they will sit around fires at night and tell stories of a world that once was and those stories will become their myths and legends,just like some of our myths and legends now are of ages past,of mostly forgotten worlds and past civilizations that were all but destroyed and then one day,without warning,they hear a sound and they look up and see approaching craft descending from the sky,piloted by the bloodline elites,soon to be their kings and queens,their leaders,their gods...

One group of atlantean elites escaped eastwards and settled,or should i say landed,in what we now call the middle east and they appeared from the sky as gods to the prehistoric natives that were living there.These elites became their leaders,the kings and queens of babylon,sumeria and egypt and they were responsible for the design and construction of the great pyramid,sphinx and other such structures and they wielded weapons and technologies brought with them from atlantis which made them appear like supremely powerful and divine beings ...

Another group of atlantean elites escaped westwards and landed in what is now called central america and they were idolized and worshiped as gods by the awe struck natives who were living there and these elites became their leaders,the rulers of the incas,toltecs,aztecs and mayans and these elites were responsible for the design and construction of the pyramid of the sun and other such megaliths...

The lineage of these elites and their royal bloodlines extended onwards through time to become the kings and queens of england,austria,spain,russia,france,england and even the popes,to eventually become the world leaders of today...

Thats why our world leaders have atomic bomb proof shelters prepared for themselves,to preserve their bloodlines through and beyond the approaching cyclic cataclysm they know is headed our way again.Just like their atlantean ancestors who did the same and they will arise out of their blast proof bunkers to rule and control the shell shocked people left on the surface who happen to survive...

They will dominate and control them with seemingly magical abilities and weapons that the shell shocked masses left on the surface will no longer have accesss to,the technologies we take for granted today and secret weapons they have right now that we dont even know about,just like their atlantean ancestors did.Technologies and weapons they have stockpiled within their bunkers along with elite sentinels,which all will be used against us,to control and dominate us when the dawn of their new world arises...again...

If our present day world leaders suddenly start taking off and going on what we'll be told are extended thanks giving and early christmas holidays towards the end of 2012,we'll know what they're really doing and we'll know where they're really going,down into their atomic bomb proof bunkers,where they'll ride the storm out...Imo...

edit on 31-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I'm sorry that your Grandfather left you high and dry, but what he did he did on his own. There is no compulsory requirement for a Mason to sign over any of his property when he dies. Nor can Masons just take over a funeral, they must receive permission of the family to perform the funeral rites.

I do find the study of Atlantean mythology pretty interesting. I'm trying to write a fictional book based on the very premise you believe, with a slight twist. I know that conspiracy theorists believe that their are 13 or so bloodlines that control the world, and I'm still reading through their theories. In references to your cyclical catastrophic foresight, Christopher Knight and Robert Lomas wrote a book called "Uriel's Machine".

The Editor's Review:

From their study of Stone Age monuments around Britain, and of the nonbiblical Book of Enoch, they conclude that Enoch visited Britain some time before 3150 B.C. to learn how to construct a megalithic celestial calculator that, amongst other things, could be used to forecast the arrival of comets. In the end, of course, there can be no absolute proof of this or any other rewriting of history--or indeed of more orthodox versions of history. Knight and Lomas's conclusions are controversial, but that in itself is no bad thing.

I'm also curious to see if there exists a mathematical equation for important persons born and events occurring around the globe.

Your theory is interesting and I'd be curious to read more. My History 101 professor was obsessed with how two different cultures on two different sides of the world could build similar pyramid structures

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join