It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vets try protecting OWS Boston from police beatings

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox
reply to post by nightstalker78

That was a lot of text to say "sieg heil" with, brah.

The police have a job. That job is apprehending criminals. NOT assaulting people exercising their first amendment rights.

Show me real video of the police assaulting someone,brah. You can excercise your first amendment right all you want,but do it with class. Instead of coming across as a bunch of whiny cry babies.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier

Ahhh i smell a Troll in this here thread, how much are they paying you to spew this garbage? Unless you are one of them yourself, you really think your propaganda will sway opinion do you?

Like the many I have a Job, Shower and Shave every day. Your ignorance is appalling, perhaps you are just getting off on getting a reaction out of people. Either way nobody buys your tripe! You just make the handlers seem more desperate with every word you have typed so far.

But a cool story bro

shakes head

edit on 22-10-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

Righttt,I'm a troll or a paid disinfo agent because I don't agree with this whole ows crap.I can say the same for you,do you think YOUR propaganda will sway my opinion? Or any other intelligent person? I NEVER once said that all of these protesters don't shave,shower,blah blah. The majority do NOT work,if they did,they would not have time to set up in tents and protest all day.That's not to say there aren't a few intelligent ones who actually know what they're standing up for.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Here is OWS in my city giving Obama an ear full and i could not agree more. Did not see any hippies, unclean bums, and "scum bags" whatever that is suppose to be. Just common people with a voice. Now we are being oppressed and infringed upon in my back yard by the police farce. As expected they fall in line under the thumb of the Banker cockroaches.

We cant step foot on the very grass we paid for?
Occupy Iowa Update: Thirty Arrested In Des Moines By State Troopers

www.blogforiowa.com...

When will they learn, there is a HELL of a lot more of us then them. Keep pushing us around and see what happens something has got to give.

edit on 23-10-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Show me real video of the police assaulting someone

Here's one:

Here's another:

Here's another:

And another:

Let me know if you would like some more evidence of police brutality, because there are plenty more examples
edit on 22-10-2011 by TupacShakur because:

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Jean Paul Zodeaux

WUT?

Really seems like you have been practicing that little speech for a while. It is apparently directed at the OWS people but for some reason you just gave it to me.

It was funny anyway.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Lostmymarbles

No,my only real issue with this is DO NOT interupt my day with your protests. I've done absolutely nothing to any of these protesters. NOTHING. As i've said take it washington dc. Everyone has the right to fight for their rights.Even if people don't agree. But again,you do NOT have a right to keep me from going to work and making an honest living because you're pissed off at 'the man' .

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

Let me know if you've got a youtube video thats more then 5 minutes long and shows the whole story. I watched most of them and they're clearly slanted toward the police being the violent ones. I'd love to see the full videos,then I can make an educated decision on what really happened.
edit on 22-10-2011 by nightstalker78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   

I watched most of them and they're clearly slanted toward the police being the violent ones.
....Because that's what is happening. The police are being violent, and their violence is being videotaped. It's pretty simple.
edit on 22-10-2011 by TupacShakur because:

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Then you must be proud of OWS protestors who a protesting against people who didn't "earn it."

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   

None of the videos are over three minutes long. 2 of the are less then a minute and a half,there's no way to tell exactly what was going on in videos that short.
edit on 23-10-2011 by nightstalker78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   

They're not hard to find. You could probably do it in your sleep. I'm left to conclude that the subject just doesn't interest you. But just the same, I assure you; it happens frequently enough to be a real problem.

These cops need to get it through their heads; they're two paychecks away from being out on the street with us and getting clubbed by their former superiors. We're not out there to fight the cops; Conditions being what they are, they ought to be standing with us. I don't think they like clobbering people (well, some might) but are just as scared of losing their jobs as anyone else. But honestly, myself? if my choice were "beat the crap out of some kid for being in violation of zoning laws" or "get fired" I'd be getting fired... Maybe some more of these guys need to consider the ethics of the jobs they're being ordered to do.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   

None of the videos are over three minutes long. 2 of the are less then a minute and a half,there's now way to tell exactly what was going on in videos that short.
OK, take the third video for example. A guy is being arrested, and somebody goes up and films it. Rather than the police officers saying "Sir, please step back, we are making an arrest", he is shoved back and nearly falls on his ass. That's not enough, but after a cop grabs him and holds him, the same cop that shoved him like some schoolyard bully smacks him in the stomach with a baton.

Oh, we didn't see what happened before! Maybe...maybe...he urinated on that cops face, and spit on him, and punched him. Then after that, somebody took the video home, cropped that part out, and only showed the part of the cop assaulting the guy in order to portray those do-no-harm peacekeepers as thugs who abuse their power and act as they please.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightstalker78

None of the videos are over three minutes long. 2 of the are less then a minute and a half,there's now way to tell exactly what was going on in videos that short.

Perhaps another review of this again...www.abovetopsecret.com...

especially number 19

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Righttt,I'm a troll or a paid disinfo agent because I don't agree with this whole ows crap.

If you were paid for it, you might be a happier person. The trouble seems to be that you don't understand "this ows crap, and are happy that way; you're ignorant and proud of it. Possibly because learning more might challenge the political positions you've been indoctrinated into having. "These peopel vote differently from me, so I can't even consider their opinion on anything!"

do you think YOUR propaganda will sway my opinion? Or any other intelligent person?

An intelligent person looks at the facts presented and comes to a conclusion based on those facts. You seem to be oblivious to fact and are drawing a conclusion on dogma instead. You can call it propaganda - technically you're not wrong, as propaganda is just the use of media to sway an opinion. But, much as with the propaganda for toothpaste, ours is backed by fact.

I NEVER once said that all of these protesters don't shave,shower,blah blah. The majority do NOT work,if they did,they would not have time to set up in tents and protest all day.That's not to say there aren't a few intelligent ones who actually know what they're standing up for.

I'm certin that all of them have a better idea why they're there than you do, at least at this point. And yes, they "don't work" - it's called unemployment. If you haven't noticed, the figures for unemployment are rather high in this country. it's not that they're "not working" it's that there's no work for them to do.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Nope.We're clearly not going to agree on this. I see that as the police doing what they're paid to do. It's called crowd control. But nooooo,you see it as the man stepping on your rights. Seriously,did you even listen to the crowd chanting? I suppose they don't realize how stupid they sound. They're clearly trying to cause a problem. Which the police were preventing from happening.

Don't get me wrong I'm not all 'cops are always right and you're wrong' type of person. However,they're paid to do a job. And they're doing it in this video.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Nope.We're clearly not going to agree on this. I see that as the police doing what they're paid to do.
Since when did protecting and serving translate to oppressing and assaulting? Did I miss that memo?

It's called crowd control. But nooooo,you see it as the man stepping on your rights.
Actually, I see it as a cop stepping on an American citizens rights, and a cop assaulting an American citizen. A double whammy.

Seriously,did you even listen to the crowd chanting?
Can you tell me, is there or isn't there a Constitutional right which allows freedom of speech? Or is that voided when that right is exercised in unison?

I suppose they don't realize how stupid they sound.
Right back atcha

They're clearly trying to cause a problem.
They're not the ones pepperspraying and assaulting people.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox

Righttt,I'm a troll or a paid disinfo agent because I don't agree with this whole ows crap.

If you were paid for it, you might be a happier person. The trouble seems to be that you don't understand "this ows crap, and are happy that way; you're ignorant and proud of it. Possibly because learning more might challenge the political positions you've been indoctrinated into having. "These peopel vote differently from me, so I can't even consider their opinion on anything!"

do you think YOUR propaganda will sway my opinion? Or any other intelligent person?

An intelligent person looks at the facts presented and comes to a conclusion based on those facts. You seem to be oblivious to fact and are drawing a conclusion on dogma instead. You can call it propaganda - technically you're not wrong, as propaganda is just the use of media to sway an opinion. But, much as with the propaganda for toothpaste, ours is backed by fact.

I NEVER once said that all of these protesters don't shave,shower,blah blah. The majority do NOT work,if they did,they would not have time to set up in tents and protest all day.That's not to say there aren't a few intelligent ones who actually know what they're standing up for.

I'm certin that all of them have a better idea why they're there than you do, at least at this point. And yes, they "don't work" - it's called unemployment. If you haven't noticed, the figures for unemployment are rather high in this country. it's not that they're "not working" it's that there's no work for them to do.

No I understand it. As I've already said,protest all you want. I don't care,go live in a field somewhere and do your thing. What you people don't seem to be getting is this..YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO INTERFERE WITH MY LIFE. Or that of my childs. Again,because of you,if I am late to work and get laid off,are you going to support me? Are you going to pay my bills? Are you going to send my daughter to college?

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Right, I'm sure those protesters block your daily commute each morning by clogging the streets with their filthy hippie drum circles.

Be honest dude, how many times have you been late to work entirely because of the protesters interfering with your drive?

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Honestly? Quite a few.And it's not even just going to work. It's just going out and about. Just because you don't have anywhere to be,doesn't mean I don't.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   

No I understand it. As I've already said,protest all you want. I don't care,go live in a field somewhere and do your thing.

It's quite evident that you do care; in fact you seem to care an awful lot. We have nine pages of you ranting and raving about how much of a damn you give. And it's a lot.

What you people don't seem to be getting is this..YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO INTERFERE WITH MY LIFE. Or that of my childs.

The world does not stop at your convenience. I think even your kid can tell you that. Maybe you've forgotten. Thing is? Those folks are out there for you. You evidently work in a job where you will get fired for getting caught in a traffic snarl or the like. Ask yourself, is that right? it it good, ethical, justified, that you can so easily be thrown out because of something beyond your own control? it may surprise you but a lot of the people you're griping about ran into the same mess - I've seen people forced to choose between work and caring for a sick child, and getting fired for it. I've seen one lady forced to beg - literally on her knees beg - her supervisor to be allowed two hours to see her son off to Iraq - and end up fired because he changed his mind while she was gone. I've had my own job threatened because of the actions of stooges in a completely unrelated department. Is any of this right? is this what you want your kid to see as "America"?

Don't scream and yell about the protestors - from the sound of things, your asshole boss has you in a position where the only difference between you and them is five minutes on the clock.

Again,because of you,if I am late to work and get laid off,are you going to support me? Are you going to pay my bills? Are you going to send my daughter to college?

if your bosses are so willing to lay you off, then they're going to find whatever excuses they can. I think you'd find people willing to give you what help they can among the OWS crowd, but, again, a lot of them are there because they were five minutes late as well.
edit on 23/10/2011 by TheWalkingFox because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join