It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Greatest hoax ever perpetrated on mankind

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   
If "demons and jinn" stands for foreign savages that use "allah" to do whatever they want. I agree.

Its always , do what allah says or we will behead you. But then they go and do the same things.

And yes,i agree we are bieng brainwashed to percieve things to be alot less serious than they really are.

I see all this anti war propaganda and americans protesting the troops.

When in fact these forieghn savages that cannot run their own country want to enslave us and own us.

We help them out for free and then they start wars with us in return. Lets wake up,if we leave them in ruin instead of helping they might not go to war with us.

Im also tired of the brainwash that tells us war should be policing a nation.

What do these people think? they will police us? or will they pillage and rape?

I am not going to seee my nation fall to ignorant savages.

If they dont drop those guns i will join the meanest killling machine mos. And show them the lord god,is a bettter fighter than allah.

This is coming down to a war between the lord god,and allah.

and let me remind you,the quran is all about jesus christ,then it states he was not crucified.

These savages are following the wrong religion and they will use allah to enslave you in your own land.

wake up and kick them the # out. Our society that is the last functioning society on earth,was founded by people that followed the lord god.

Last word on your precious little allah.

If he's really someone you should be following, why is he part of the most exploited religion. to kill rape and pillage?

You destroyed a building of ours in your country and beheaded our people.

We welcome your people into our country and let them worship allah.

What would happen if we did that to one of your buildings in one of our countrys?

Like i said,its about to be an all out war. No more bieng nice. Lord god and his followers vs allah and his followers.

And we are already winning on the offensive and defensive. Please put your pride in allah asside and join us in christianity.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by TarzanBeta

I guess those comput-ars are things we just imagine up ya'know?!!!?! Our understanding of Science and the way things work is THE MOST IMPORTANT THING MAN HAS. It proves right from wrong.. Combines elements to make something that calculates and can fly. Hell I know everything! I KNOW! that there is NO LIFE ANYWHERE EXCEPT HERE! One day there will be a way to live forever... Then what will you people fear besides demons. Science will take us right to other life and then... We wont have to hear this crap anymore.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by meathed

Hell.... I can't help BUT to dance HAHAH

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Mentalistbee

what ARE you smoking? or snorting? or injecting? or suit-casing?... and can I have some!

second line?

or perhaps madame would like a third?

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Not even close

The Biggest Hoax/Fraud of all time is Religeon
followed by the US Federal Reserve belongs to the Government
followed by Global Warming is caused by Mankind

These are much bigger in every which way because they all Involve
Money, lots of Money. UFO's Hoaxs do not suck Trillions of Bucks from
the General Public, more like an annoying itch on your back and you can't
quite touch it.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   

i know it sounds a bit out there but aahh well, since you are talking about jinn, i thought it would be interesting to note that they can shape shift, but they can't shape shift into humans. If they do try to form into the shape of a human, they end up as a faun. Half human ,half animal. Most of the time, with goat legs.
reply to post by Mentalistbee

Is this thread strictly for nine year olds or can anyone join in ?

Do either you or the OP have any supporting evidence for your fantastic claims at all ?
Er,no. I thought not .

Tell me something, since there is no proof that aliens are real how the hell can you guys turn around and say they are not in fact aliens but are demons in disguise ??

This sort of thread Makes David Icke look like a Nobel prize winning researcher !!

So I suppose you have video evidence of a Jinn turning into a Faun ? And where exactly did you see this happen ? The back of your wardrobe by any chance ?

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by illuminazislayer

He also was rambling about being an Illuminati and saying that the Illuminati basically gave up their plans for world domination and eugenics. And want to now... work things out? Its complete bs... And he claimed the federals reserve wouldn't last to the end of the year... In 2009

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Originally posted by skyjohn

reply to post by skyjohn

They can take on many forms, of which one is the alien form

HE SAID IT HIMSELF!!! ALIEN FORM! haha How can a jinn take on an Alien form if there or no Aliens? I understand they would be able to shape into something foreign to us, BUT you did say alien form

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu

Education has nothing to do with this thread.

I have to agree with that. No truer words were ever spoken.

..... O_O.......... HAHAHAHA

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by eueseh

If "demons and jinn" stands for foreign savages that use "allah" to do whatever they want. I agree.

You sir, are an idiot.

This is coming down to a war between the lord god,and allah.

Go read...

These savages are following the wrong religion and they will use allah to enslave you in your own land.

#ing moran.

Like i said,its about to be an all out war. No more bieng nice. Lord god and his followers vs allah and his followers.

You're as ignorant as they come. But just to get this clear and into your head and for everyone to see: This "lord god" you speak of, is it the same racist who told you "white" folk the enslavement of blacks was ok?

What I'm trying to say here is that you're a superiority complex ridden ignorant racist that pulls arguments from his/her behind. Dimwit.

And we are already winning on the offensive and defensive. Please put your pride in allah asside and join us in christianity.

Sigh...you belong in a nuthouse, simple. Thanks for the laugh and the honest opinion, I know a lot of delusional people who think or want to think like you. They have this thing going that is called: "Cognitive dissonance". Read about it..."it'll kill you"

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Loon
But can you debunk my claims, I showed no drawings and I claimed my text to be fact.

There were no drawings to debunk in my claim, just words, just like the Koran.

Also I would love to see this Flying Carpet youve flown on to know that one exists, awesome.

It has nothing to do with my OP, therefore irrelevant. Go make a new thread about it. Now you go and debunk my claims that I show the koran as evidence. Find the chapter in the Koran and debunk that chapter. That is all I ask.
Sigh... He is debunking it... and its quite humorous

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   

reply to post by Davian

It is not a fail because the chance of life outside earth is very small due to compounding probabilities. Their are levels of enlightenment you haven't reached yet.

Levels of enlightenment
1 - Earth is only thing that supports life
2 - Universe is so big that there must be life
3 - Chance of right conditions and probabilities for life to arise are compounded so much so that the size of the universe is minuscule compared to the probability of life. Therefore earth is the only place.

When you get to my level of enlightenment call me. So you fail.

Ego reveals disenlightenment.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by vertedtwylight
reply to post by meathed

Hell.... I can't help BUT to dance HAHAH

Hallelujah.

link   

If this comes across as offensive i appologise in advance, but, you claim to have reached a higher level of enlightenment... this is merely your opinion, some may refer to your level of enlightenment as delusion... end of the day, to claim enlightenment as an argument for the validity of your statements is the same as claiming Jesus was nothing more than a conjurer as an argument against religion. People very often fail to realise on this site that because of the sort of people we all are, evidence is required for any... and i mean ANY claim.
edit on 5-4-2011 by lammypie999 because: spelling

link   
Well after 19 pages theres still no proof from the OP other than " I read a book that says its true so it has to be, ohhh and its up to you to prove it wrong".

Give me the Jinn any day over religious nut jobs as masters.

So try this for size.

Islam is a lot of bull, I said so, you read it and I say its true. That seems to fit in with your arguement just fine OP. Now you have no choice but the beleive it and take my words for truth.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by StarBoy

It's not evidence you will accept anyhow. You'll just say the people who have witnessed such things liars or delusional. For a start read Spirit of the Rainforest.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
I disagree that if Greys or other aliens exist they are demons. Demons are spirits and can't have physical forms. They can show themselves to us by creating an illusion, or they can possess someone.

If Greys or others are committing evil acts, then it could be that demons are influencing them.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   
if djinn or demons actually do exist why would they waste their time trying to convinvce us they are aliens/ Greys , when they could easily just stick to being themselves and trick us as they usually do.

Why would they go out their way to masquerade as aliens ?

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   

'I do not require proof of it being true'....

Says it all really. Theres no point talking to this dude people, its a brick wall.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by seenitall

'I do not require proof of it being true'....

Says it all really. Theres no point talking to this dude people, its a brick wall.

Yes, quite- and can I point out that the OP, "THE_PROFESSIONAL " (professional what? Or is that 'classified'?) has bailed out of his own thread on page 9, after a series of 'off topic' posts. He wasnt getting alot of takers on his theory, so Im not suprised!

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join