It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Greatest hoax ever perpetrated on mankind

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

I agree with you... it is racism at its finest, its quite sad really. Is being different that hard to accept? :/ There are bound to be evil entities out there but slapping an evil stamp on any alien is just ridiculous. Like anthony above said if they were truly evil, we would sure know about it.

Like many have said religion is a hoax and by that im not claiming god doesnt exist because I'm sure he or she does exist however the views we have on that...are sick. The idea is great but religion is covered in blood, it always has been and always will be. I admit some good does come from religion however the evil that is produced from it outweighs the good.

but ofcourse it is ok to murder in the name of god! erm, no its not. Quite pathetic and low to use God or Allah or w.e name GOD has been given to that extant. Humanity needs a serious spanking and to be put on the naughty step.

oh and I forgot to mention: I am sorry if I have offended anyone it wasn't my intention although I probably have and I am sorry.
edit on 5/4/11 by David291 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
reply to post by skyjohn

All religious books belong with the fiction.

So you are saying the Koran is fiction? You must provide evidence that it is a work of fiction. Otherwise it is a fact.

So anything that can't be proved fiction is fact?

The basis of all religion is that they can't be proved TRUE or FALSE, in any quantifiable way. That is the essence of faith, to believe without proof.

His statement that all religious books are fiction is just as inaccurate as your statement. There are plenty of great life lessons in the Koran and the Bible. There is also a lot of contradictional, violent, crap. Take the stories that make you better to other people and leave the rest.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by David291

Since you comment on a post that puts words into my mouth, I'll answer you this.

If the creatures discussed here are demons, any fear towards them couldn't be labeled as racism, right?

And if they are aliens, we must be cautious as every highly advance civilization destroys the lesser one it meets. I agree that towards aliens, it is an application of anthropomorphism, but until it is proven that ALL aliens species we are to meet are nice and full of love, we should be cautious.

Or should we say the survival instincts fall under the label of racism?
edit on 5-4-2011 by NowanKenubi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chipkin9

Originally posted by meathed

I found what you wrote very interesting to read. But it still doesn't make Extraterrestrials, Demons. You say "Aliens aren't walking around on earth because they are NOT Aliens?" So would this be an assumption that they are Angels? Or Demons? Because it wouldn't make sense if they were Demons, because if they were Demons they'd be walking on this Earth. They'd WANT to walk this Earth! So Aliens WOULD be walking on this Earth if that is the case.

I do believe in God...i'm really not sure ABOUT Jesus. Why is he called the son of MAN? And not the FATHER of man? If Jesus was God, which so many believe; And God is our Father...Wouldn't that make Jesus our...Well you can work out that logic yourself.

I would like to answer one of your questions if i may, Jesus would be the child, as he is the "son" of man. That would make jesus our child, that would mean jesus IS made in OUR image

Ps, Do i get a prize if i get it right

edit on 4-4-2011 by meathed because: (no reason given)

That is a mind F*ck Reply if I may say so
Although it makes sense! (Kinda of a paradoxical reply lol)

So he's (Jesus) the "Son of Man", and is made in the image of man; So that means God is made in the image of man; And NOT man made in the image of God? Hahaha i'm gonna stop there
You mind F*cker
No prizes for that.

PS: I don't think i'm qualified to determine who's right so I can't offer a prize anyway
edit on 5-4-2011 by Chipkin9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Equitttt the fearmongeringgggggg !!!!!! Every one on here nothing but fear mongering bringing some new ancient material that each individual person believes is the truth after a few videos convinced them .. enough ... You are on a journey, an experience , as if its all doom we were put on this earth just to perish and nothing after ... This is the cycle to end all cycles ... Watch George Kavissilis. He has excellent information .. he has the truth .. everyone needs to watch his work

Mod Note: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

edit on 5/4/11 by argentus because: de-capped the entire post

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by NowanKenubi

You are right, I do not disagree with you however the fact of the matter is, we do not know if they are demons or not and I am sure there are beings of love etc out there just the same about being evil being out there.

but the question arises if the evil beings were indeed walsing around destroying lower entities surely, they would of done so by now.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   

They would destroy us unless they need us for some reasons. ( Like the idea of us having been created to harvest gold for the Annunaki... )

And I also believe there are good species out there. We have dolphins, which are not humans. And there are Angels, contrary to Demons.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Great, just another thread by another bible basher that expects everyone else, whether believer or not, to go along with what they say. Hey OP, maybe, just maybe, everyone isn't as stupid as what you believe.

What I want to know is when the hell are the Mods, Super Mods, etc. going to start banning people that start threads like this? If I was to start a thread with no proof whatsoever, I would probably get a warning, post-ban, or complete banning, yet when the Religionists post threads like this, it is "Freedom of Speech". Well guess what, there is probably more people on here that don't wanna hear about bull# Religion, than there is people that do wanna hear about it, so freaking keep it in your Church.

And no, I am not going to apoligise for my outburst, because I am sick to effing death of having some fictional load of s**t rammed down my throat, when it can't even be proven. What an effing hoax.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Rightly so but I don't believe that "good" beings would sit idly and watch us be consumed.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by TerribleTeam2

If we were to address topics only based on its proven reality, it would be silent here. How is this discussion different than any others here? Please, enlighten me, I do not understand your burst, as you say.

Don't take offense to my question!

And before a fact can be proven, it has to be discussed and thought upon, no?

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

That is where it becomes interesting. Religion says we have free will, new agers say high spirits don't get involved so we can learn a lesson and aliens are bound by cosmic federational rules...

It seems that either way, we ARE screwed, unless we get wiser...

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
How is this tread still going!!

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Like you said, aliens are bound by universal law, so surely...this would count for the evil entities to (I'm new to all this anyway) but there must be something or someone"enforcing" this law?

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Strangely enough, when you look at stories, robots enforce the law... Star Wars, BattleStar Galactica, The day the Earth stood still, etc.

Other than that, I have no idea.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by meathed
RELIGION is the BIGGEST hoax ever perpetrated on mankind.

Yea, hind of like your faith in the theory that God isn't real. Like it or not atheism is a religion using only faith against their enemies.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Not at all my friend. Not at all! And I take no offence to your question, because questioning an assumption is what gets us to proven facts! I have no problems with questioning things, but to have people turn around an say "well it's in the bible/koran/torah so it must be true!" is what annoys me.

For at least 1300 years minimum (if going off the Koran alone), without questioning anything, is to be proven as fact, well then what is the point in Science, or even questioning anything at all???

What gets my goat is the fact that if you don't believe in Religion, then you are a Heretic, and that makes you a bad person. Sure, there are places/persons/cities that can be proven from within Religious texts, but as an example, if I were to write a book that made me out to be God, with certain things that could be certified, would that make it true??? I highly doubt it. I would be forced to prove my claims, whereas if I was to quote from the bible/koran/torah, I would be a true believer.

I hope you can understand where I am coming from. I don't want to be seen as better than anyone else, because I can tell you as a fact that I am not. But the problem as I see it is if you believe in an Organised Religion, you are a better person than if you DON'T believe in Organised Religion. And to be honest, I have had enough of the bulls**t that goes along with that.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Chipkin9

Jesus is the son of man because he is the Son of God and the vessel of the holy spirit for mankind, the son refers to him being the Son of God, the of man, means for mankind by being the living Holy Spirit in the vessel of a man.

Jaden

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Am I the only one who is reminded of Jared Loughner when "THE_PROFESSIONAL" writes down his babble? The stupid way he avoids questions and turns them around on you. Just let this guy bow to his Koran and close the thread. People with a close mind shouldn't open discussions because they're never open to a real debate. Enlightened.... lol

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Masterjaden

And obviously, apart from "The Bible", you have proof of this of course????

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

"The koran is not"

It really should be

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join