It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Greatest hoax ever perpetrated on mankind

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
The only hoaxes that exist are the ones that people make up in their heads to be hoaxes without proving that they are hoaxes.
As one poster also said, this place is full of a holes that are out right rude, and pathetically ignorant. Sometimes they are bots, trolls, closed minded, believers in only what seems to be logical, shallow thinkers and who knows what else.
To the OP, who really cares, right. There's still a lot of more deep thinkers that want to explore the unexplained and the out of the ordinary and are willing to look the strange happenings straight on. I we didn't question and just wrote everything off as b.s. than we would be one heck of a boring bunch of ostriches.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Either "The Professional" is a troll, he's severely under-exposed to information, or he is clumsily trying to point out what a few others (like Jaques Vallee in Messengers of Deception and Edge of Reality) have wondered:

That the same "extraterrestrial" phenomenon has been going on throughout history--we just name it differently according to the time we live in.

The flying ships of the Vedas, the flaming pillars and flying chariots of the Old Testament, the airships of the 1800s and the flying saucers of the 50s, etc etc.-- they're all the same thing.
What ancient people described as angels, demons, or djinns are what we today describe as aliens and extraterrestrials.

So instead of all this superfluous inanity about the Koran being factually true or if djinns are physical actual greys, The Pro may just be really inept at communicating and working with multileveled cocnceptualism.

Though in reviewing the OP, I suspect I am being overly generous in giving him the benefit of the doubt.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

L. Ron Hubbard claims his books to be fact as well.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by DreamerOracle

The "religious madman" being who? Me? And I am NOT defenseless my friend. I told you how I seem to be able to rid myself of whatever it is that may or may not be in my room. And it never fails.

This is just my experience and theory. I shared it politely, and you mock me and insult me.
Is it the simple fact that I believe in God that infuriates you so?
These are simply my personal opinions. Dreamer Oracle? What do you believe in? The power of crystals? New Age anti-Christianity oneness? Just curious.
Thanks.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
The answer is: all of the above.
Why can't they both co-exist?

There are many dimensions, there are many planets. Just like planets have their own different types, the dimensions have their own.

What if the devil is actually what looks ugly to us? Isn't that how the people observed the Africans? as savages?

There is also the possibility that our ego manifests - if it is true that we are gods and creators, we could as easily manifest negative entities and keep them alive forever. Others see this ego created 'devil' and keep it alive.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
You know, I believe in God or as I like to call him "the divine creator" whatever, doesnt matter what I or we call him.
I just don't believe in religion or well, what people try to shove down my throat without a second thought. I don't care if its an holy book or it isnt. I want proof not"he said so".

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   

They are doing this so that when the jinn manifest themselves they want you to obey their every command for fear that they will use great technology and power against you. These demons/jinn are in communication with the highest power structure of the elite and it is all part of the master plan to put you into obedient little sheep.
Hmmm, I wont totally dismiss that theory and call you a fool...but I personally feel it's other way around...aliens exist, but they want you to think they are gods and angels...

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

I don't want to get to your level of enlightenment. It sounds freaky and weird, and as it is, things are already too freaky and weird.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
what a load of absolute codswallop.

The 'enlightened' dont usually froth about ETs being 'demons' or some equvalent religious mumbo-jumbo.

It's funny how people like this so adamantly believe the nonsesnse they believe, and are almost smug about it.

I love how you are basically convinced there is no life on other planets and there is only us and the boogeyman.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I totally agree with the OP and have been posting so in many related threads, the reason being the evidence for evil spirit/demons existence far outways evidence for creatures from another galaxy co-inhabiting our world.
Dont think so? Time to start some real research. Enough information exists to make belief in ETs absurd.
Ill even get you started in the right direction, The vrill society, Operation paperclip, Jack Parsons and Aliester Crowley.
Now if you want proof of demons just go and speak to any occultist, satanist,catholic priest or tribal native.
If this post causes just one person to question their beliefs from television indoctrination i would be happy.
Read my relevant sig.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Smack
Evidence or it doesn't exist. At least the OP could try to tell a good story. He just states hist theory as a matter of fact and then derides anyone that contradicts him. Typical troll behavior really. I don't know why people bother feeding the egos of such posters.

Dude, I see this a lot in Christian/Muslim debates. Muslims get incredibly aggressive and throw the same cards down that this bozo did. Very stubborn arguments from both sides. Pointless.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by meathed
RELIGION is the BIGGEST hoax ever perpetrated on mankind.

THANK YOUUUUUUUU
second line

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it, you'd have good people doing good things and evil people doing bad things, but for good people to do bad things, it takes religion. ( Steven Weinberg , theoretical physicist and Nobel laureate in Physics for his contributions to the unification of the weak force and electromagnetic interaction between elementary particles.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
not usually one to credit everything with extraterrestrials, but could be ancient aliens gave rise to legends of djinn

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Nonsense, greys are love and hope.
Here, have some Katy Perry

edit on 4-4-2011 by trollz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by angus1745

Try to keep things real, misquoting can only lead to thread derailment at best, the OP never stated there was no life elsewhere in outerspace just highly unlikely in his personal opinion. Personally i believe there could be a perfect replica of this universe right next to ours, maybe even one after the other for who truly knows such things.
When it comes to our own universe the more we learn the more we realise how little we know.
I have experienced lights in the sky at night once that i believe to be unexplainable in aeronautical terms and also spiritually experienced demons. My experiences combined with my attempts to explain them scientifically and theologically have formed my personal belief system.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
This guy brings things more to light, while some of his claims are a bit...out there. The point is, it makes much more sense than most of the things the Vatican tells you. Which by the way. The vatican anounced the other day that they will be making an official statement with regards to Extra terrestrials.

Listen to this guy while keeping an open mind.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by meathed

If religion is the biggest hoax on the planet then how can we explain these awesome dance moves powered by the holy spirit?

edit on 4-4-2011 by JohnnyWarbucks because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
If all that is true, then they do occupy all the top government agencies in the world. Because, we all know, they are 'Devils'

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Not Religion. God / Creator = (Reality=90) (In Touch=90) A=1 B=2 C=3...

The Nephilim of Genesis 6 are still being created by the fallen angels. UFOs, Aliens,proof of life on Mars, popular culture's obsession with Star Trek and more recently the Cydonia pyramid and sphinx --- these elements are all partof the rebel angels' plan to deceive even the Elect. This page hopes to clarify who is denoted by Elohim, and Benai Elohim, cherubim, seraphim, the rebel angel's hybrid creations the Nephilim, and the common notion that Ezekiel's encounter with the "wheels" and the "living creatures" was a UFO SIGHTING. While the extraterrestrial beings who pilot UFOs are indeed mentioned in the Bible, Ezekiel and the prophets did not confuse these"aliens"-- the rebel angels -- with God's own angelic messengers.

Seraphim,Cherubim & Ezekiel's Wheels
Aliens,Nephilim & the Days of Noah

Do not rejoice O Philistia, all of you, for the rod of your striking is broken, because a viper (Antichrist) comes forth from the root of the snake (Satan) and his fruit is the fiery flying seraph.Isaiah 14:29

What is a "seraph"? The root form of "seraphim" in Hebrew connotes the members of the angelic host whose distinguishing characteristic is brilliance,or fire. According to Isaiah, these brilliant angels are the tools of Satan himself, the angelic host following him in his rebellion, and the forces behind Satan's End Times Deception... Ufo phenomena.

For specifics on how the Antichrist will use the fiery flying seraphim, checkout UFOs and Antichrist: Cydonia Mars and End Time Deception

The book of Revelation gives a description of demonic miracles manifested by the false prophet on behalf of the Antichrist for the world to see. The most prominent of these is the calling down of fire from heaven, as the prophets of Baal were unable to do in Elijah's day. God ALLOWS the Antichrist to counterfeit miracles on an unprecedented level during the Tribulation. Consequently, Israel and the world will believe the Antichrist, (ministered to by the rebel angels disguised as "aliens" bearing ET technology and wisdom) is the true god.
2 Thess.2:1-12 www.mt.net...

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join